The Weak RWBY X Malereader

By Wolfinator12

The story of a boy, which people only know as the brother of one of the strongest Huntsman, finally making hi... More

Bio / Prologue
Chapter 1: New Friends, new Enemies, old Problems
Chapter 2: Initiation
Chapter 3: Determination
Chapter 4: The bully
Chapter 5: First steps
Chapter 6: Helping a friend
Chapter 7: Back in Beacon / Author problems
Chapter 9: The Phantom strikes again
Chapter 10: Dance Dance Phantom
Chapter 11: First mission.
Chapter 12: Opposites
Chapter 13: Juniper vs Sobek
Chapter 14: the Breach
Chapter 15: Let the Games begin
Chapter 16: JNPR vs BRNZ
Chapter 17: Strange day
Chapter 18: The Phantoms new Arsenal
Chapter 19: Choices
Chapter 20: Plans
Chapter 21: First steps once again
Chapter 22: Training and new stuff
Chapter 23: An (un)familiar face
Chapter 24: Quoteth the Raven
Chapter 25: Back together.
Chapter 26: New secrets revealed.
Chapter 27: Cinder Falls
Chapter 28: Peace in war
Chapter 29: Date plans
Chapter 30: Date the second.
Chapter 31: Date with the Cat
Chapter 32: Cheering up the Phantom and dating the Dragon
Chapter 33: Achive Men and Hunters
Chapter 34: Y/n doesnt like trains
Chapter 35: Dead?
Chapter 36: Fighting the lack of interest
Chapter 37: Argus
Chapter 38: What?
Chapter 39: Slaying the Leviathan
Chapter 40: The flying city
Chapter 41: Official
Chapter 42: First big changes
Chapter 43: 'Icecream' they scream
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50: The End

Chapter 8: An eventful day

16.5K 197 538
By Wolfinator12

The rest of the day was uneventful, my team and i were sitting in the library, Nora was sleeping and Ren, Phyrra and me were reading . At another table team Rwby was playing a boardgame, nothing strange about that, IF you ignore the occasional glances from Ruby, Blake and Yang towards me. Everytime i catch one of them staring they quickly turn away and act like nothing happened and to be honest it was getting annoying. I never thought getting attention can get on my nerves, mainly because i never got attention, guess that im just not used to it. While they were playing Sun and the boy he was with at cafeteria, came walking in.

Sun: "Sup losers."

Ruby: "Hey Sun." she greeted. 

Sun: "Ruby, Yang, Blake, Ice-queen." this earned an angered 'Hey' from Weiss. "I wanted to introduce one of my friends to you. This is Neptune." Sun motioned towards the blue haired boy.

Neptune: "Arent libraries meant for reading?" he asked. I finished my book and walked towards them with a mischievous smile. Yang saw me and had to try not to laugh. Once i reached Sun and Neptune i got behind them and answered his question.

"Not really." I simply said.

Neptune shrieked and jumped into Suns arms, Sun was frozen in shock and team Rwby ,with the exception of Weiss, were laughing.

Sun: "DUDE! How many times do you want to scare me half to death with your ghost moves?" sun asked pissed and i raised my hands in surrender.

"Sun you know that even if i tried you would still be scared of my sudden appearance." i turn towards Neptune who was slowly calming down. "Sorry Neptune, name is Y/N." we shake hands and the boys started talking with team Rwby.

Weiss: "So Neptune here for the festival?" she asked and i could swear she was blushing.

Neptune: "Yes and i think i never caught your name Snow angle." he said with a flirtatious voice making the blush on Weiss' face grow. Meanwhile Sun tried his luck with Blake.

Sun: "Never took you for the board game type."

"Really Sun? That was the best you came up with?" my remark was ignored. Blake took a quick glance at me and i could swear she looked bothered with something, so i took action. "Hey Blake, now that i remember you wanted to borrow one of my books right?" she raised an eyebrow. I winked at her and she knew what my plan was.

Blake: "Ah yes, could i get it now?" she asked.

"Sure, lets go to the dorms so i can get the book." She got up and walked towards the door ,i followed her but not before saying goodbye to the others.

Me and Blake walked towards the dorms in silence, until i decided to break the silence.

"So now that we are out of there ,can you tell me what is bothering you?" she stops and turns to me looking shocked.

Blake: "N-nothing is bothering me. Everything is fine." she obviously lied, i sighed and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Blake i have spent years practicing reading people and although you are not the easiest to decipher , it doesnt take a genius to see that something is bothering, so you could tell me, saving me the time of having to figure it out on my own, and i could try to help you as best as i can in my current state." i gave her a small smile and she relaxed a bit.

Blake: "I am scared of what the White Fang is planning." she stated.

"Ok that is something that i cant help you with , or atleast not alot. I would suggest talking with your team, ask your leader maybe ruby has an idea. As a fellow student i would have to tell you that trying to go after them is a stupid idea, BUT i am the one that ran into a robbery so i am not the right person to tell you this, just know that if you and your team decide on going after them try not to cause to much trouble." She looks stunned at what i said. I started to walk to my dorm but gave her a last piece of advise. "Try not to get shot, it hurts like hell." i said in a joking way and she giggled a bit.

Blake POV:

I watch Y/n walk off. I must say his mind impresses me, not only did he easily figure out that there is something bothering me, he also figured out that i want to go after the White Fang. The more i think about him the more my heart races. 'Am i falling for him?' i asked myself, i mean he doesnt care that im a faunus, he helped me at the docks, he even helps me now and he doesnt expect something in return. I smiled.

"My Hero." i mumbled as i continued my walk to my dorm.

Y/N POV:

The next day classes started back up. I was sitting in Ports class listening to him telling another story from his youth. Most people would just think that he was just telling something made up, nothing of interest, but for me his stories, although mostly over exaggerated, always had something in them that was important. You just have to break through the thick layer of sugar coat you can find valuable information about the grimm, like in this one. He was talking about how he managed to defeat a King Tajitu by baiting it to make a knot in itself , binding it to a tree, unable to escape, the information of value was that the two heads both think separately making fighting a single King Tajitu technically a fight against 2 grimm, also it sounds like as if the two heads are not aware of the movements of one another without looking at the other head. My thoughts were interrupted by someone poking my back causing a strong pain to shoot through my back. 

"AHHH!" i shouted in pain, everyones eyes were now focused on me. I saw Port looking at me a bit concerned. "My apologize professor, i accidentally leaned back and my back touched the chair." i quickly lied.

Port: "No worries Mr. Jade, it still impresses me that you are able to attend classes after getting injuries like these, if you need you can head to the infirmary."

"No need professor." He nodded and continued with his lecture, i turned around to look at the person that poked me and it was Yang who was looking apologetically.

Yang: "Sorry i forgot your injury." she looked down ashamed and i felt bad for making her sad, so i decided to take a risk that could cause even more pain for me. I patted her head. As my hand touched her head , her head shot up and she looked at me angrily, her eyes turned a crimson red, but the moment she looked at me her eyes turned back to their usual lilac color and her cheeks turned red. I gave her a smile making her blush grow even stronger.

"Dont worry about it. "I stopped patting her. "Is there something you need?" i asked trying to get her mind off of what ever she was currently thinking. Judging from her blush i dont want to know.

Yangs Mind.

He patted me! He touched my hair! Why am i not angry, why cant i be mad at him? Oh my Oum it felt so good and his smile! How can someone be so cute? Shit now im starting to think of him without his shirt! NO BAD YANG! 

OH NO HES HOT! 

Y/N POV:

I saw Yang staring at me and she started drooling and a bit of blood started to come out of her nose. I shook her out of her thoughts.

"Yang, you kept staring at me." i handed her a handkerchief. "Here you started drooling and your nose started bleeding. " She grabbed the handkerchief and cleaned her face.

Yang: "T-thanks." i gave her a smile.

"So what did you need as you pressed your finger in my wound?"

Yang: "Oh! I ehmm... w-wanted to ask if you h-have someone t-to go to the dance with." 

"Oh yeah there is a dance coming up. To answer your question, no i dont have a date, i probably spent the evening at the dorm or at the gym. Why do you ask?" i kind of already know why but i decided to tease her a bit and it worked her face became red from embarrassment.

Yang: "You know, just wanted to know what my buddy has planned and if he already has a beautiful lady to accompany him, hehe." she nervously answered and i chuckled.

"Like i said no i dont have a date." i said with a smile.

Yang: "Anyone caught your interest?" she probably wants me to say yes and that it is her. But it doesnt matter im not really planning on going on the dance.

"A few to be honest, but it doesnt really matter, i dont plan on going to the dance." she looked at me shocked.

Yang: "Why is that?"

"I just never partook in other similar events, never had the reason to, no girl to accompany me nor friends to hang out with, heck until coming to beacon the only friends i had were fakes. So yeah these kinds of events never interested me. " She looked down cast. "But if you want we could go. "she perks up.

Yang: "Are you asking me to be your date?" she asked with a smug grin. This time it was my turn to be flustered.

"I-i m-mean if y-you want t-to." damn this girl. She started to giggle.

Yang: "I would love to be your date, also you are cute then you are getting flustered." the bell rang and saved me from further embarrassment. "See you later Y/N"

"yeah." my heart was still racing and i saw my team walking out of the room so i got up, packed my things and followed them. "Hey guys! So anything planned for today?" i asked as we entered the dorm.

Ren: "Not really. And you?"

"Now that i think about it i think i need to get a suit for the dance." my team mates looked at me with wide eyes.

Phyrra: "I thought you didnt want to go?"

Nora: "DID YOU GET A DATE?!" she was as energetic as ever.

"Yes i asked Yang to accompany me." Phyrra suddenly looked extremely sad, but tried to hide it as fast as possible, but not fast enough for me not to notice. 'WAIT! Are you kidding me? First Ruby, Blake and Yang kept staring at me, than Blake seemed to be constantly blushing while i talked to her, than Yang straight up stripped me with her eyes and got me to ask her out and now Phyrra has feelings for me too? WHAT DO I DO? WHAT DO I DO AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH'

"P-phyrra?" she looked at me. "C-could it be, that you have feelings for me?" her face exploded in a blush and she couldnt form a single sentence. I on the other hand was shocked, no girl ever liked me yet alone had these feelings for me. What should i do? If i accept her feelings i hurt Yangs, probably even Rubys and Blakes too, if i reject her i hurt her feelings. SHIT! I start to panic.

Ren: "Y/n everything ok?" he asked concerned as he saw me starting to panic.

"I... Need to go!" i rush out of the room ignoring my friends shouts for me to stop. I needed to clear my head, i dont want to hurt anyones feelings, but this is new for me. I run and run until i reach the landing area, i took a bullhead to vale. On the trip i texted my aunt. 

(following conversation is all in texts)

"Auntie im going to vale, i need to clear my head."

Glynda: "Why what happened Y/N?"

"I just need to clear my head, will be back later today." i put my scroll on silent and put it back in my pocket. I grabbed my head. 'Come on Y/n THINK! There has to be way to get out of this without hurting peoples feelings.'

Phyrra POV:

'Why did Y/N run away? I should have told him earlier, now he ran away!' a knock at the door pulled me away from my thoughts, Ren opened the door and Professor Goodwitch entered.

"Professor Goodwitch, what brings you here?" i asked.

Glynda: "Y/n texted me that he went to Vale to clear his head. I want to know what happened."

"Im not sure why he ran. He was happily telling us that he asked Yang to accompany him to the dance and she accepted. And... and i might have felt sad about it, because..." Miss Goodwitch rose an eyebrow.

Glynda: "Because?"

"Because i have feelings for Y/N. He figured it out and started to panic, next thing he ran away." i heard Miss Goodwitch sigh.

Glynda: "Miss Nikos, Y/n never had real friends, he was constantly bullied and made fun of in school, the people that didnt bully him rarely knew about his existence making it hard for him to get into a romantic relationship with someone. If i understand this correctly both you and miss Xiao Long have feelings for him and if i read the signs correctly Miss Rose and Miss Belladonna do also have these feelings. Now Y/N is exceptionally good at reading people, he knows about the feeling you 4 have for him and he is confused. Not only is a girl interested in him, but 4 girls at the same time, he fears that choosing one of you will hurt the other 3. I know Y/n and he is currently trying to find a way to work this out, but he is missing the knowledge about these things, so you should get in contact with the girls and work something out." I was stunned, i knew about the being made fun of part, but not the whole no real friends and being bullied, also Ruby, Blake and Yang have feeling for Y/n and he knows.

"Thank you Miss Goodwitch i will try my best to help Y/N." i tell her determined and she smiled at me.

Glynda: "Thank you miss Nikos. Oh Y/N will be back later today, he knows that if he stays out for to long you will be worried. I should leave now, good day."

"A good day to you too professor." Miss Goodwitch left the room.

Ren: "Now what should we do?"

"Im going to talk to the others."

Nora: "Wow who knew that the Phantom of Beacon manages to get 4 girls swooning for him without trying."

"Phantom of Beacon?" i asked her.

Nora: "Yeah since the incident at the docks other students referred to him as the Phantom of Beacon, i like the nickname. Sounds mysterious but cool." I couldnt help but laugh, Y/n managed to gain quiet the reputation .

"Im going to ask the other 3 girls if we could meet up and talk." I said while grabbing my scroll.

First i called Ruby.

Ruby POV: 

Penny just revealed herself as being an android, after that she threw me in dumpster in which i was currently sitting. Suddenly my scroll went off, looking at it i saw it was phyrra who was calling. I accepted the call.

"Hey Phyrra whats up?"

Phyrra: "Hey Ruby i will make this short, its about your feelings towards Y/N." My face started to heat up.

"W-what? I dont have feelings for h-him..." I lied.

Phyrra: "No need to lie, i feel the same." 'WHAT?'

"You feel the same!?"

Phyrra: "Yes and Y/n knows about your feelings for him, same for me , Blake and Yang."

"Blake and Yang too?"

Phyrra: "Yes, today he asked Yang to the dance, he probably did it because she asked him about it and didnt stop. After he told me i felt sad , he noticed and asked me about my feelings, i couldnt answer because of my embarrassment but he saw right through me. He panicked and ran away. Later Miss Goodwitch came to our dorm, telling us about the reason. Y/n never had friends yet alone a girlfriend and now 4 girls fell for him, he doesnt want to hurt any of us and he fears choosing one of us will hurt the others."

"So what do you plan on doing?" i asked

Phyrra: "Right now i would like to meet up with you, Blake and Yang so we could talk about this."

"My team and i are currently in Vale, maybe tomorrow after classes." i suggested.

Phyrra: "Sure, can you tell Blake and Yang about this?"

"yeah sure."

Phyrra: "Thank you, have a nice day ."

"See ya later."

We ended the call and i started to think.

'Y/n never had friends? No girlfriend? Well his semblance makes it hard for people to notice him, not really helping. Now Yang, Blake, Phyrra and I fell in love with him and he doesnt know what to do. What could we do, i bet no one wants to just ignore their feelings. Maybe we could share him? But wouldnt that be weird? OK back to the mission we can work this out later.'

Y/N POV: 

Night fall

I was walking back towards the Bullheads to get back to beacon, while in Vale i bought some ammo for my guns , also i had to get a new pair of shoes, i didnt realize until recently that while practicing my Phantom Dash the soles of my shoes were worn off pretty fast. I also bought a suit for the dance, although im not so sure if i should go, if i go with Yang the others will be sad, if i dont go or go alone Yang would be sad. The reason why i went to Vale wasnt fixed either, no matter how hard i think about it i always end up with 3 girls' feeling hurt, a possible relationship with the fourth and feeling bad about my decision, only two options dont lead to that outcome, option one is choosing none of the girls, which would lead to not 3 but 4 girls' feeling being hurt and me regretting my decision, and option two would be choosing them all, but would they be willing to share me? I dont even know why they like me, im nothing special, sure i helped them a few times, but is that enough to fall in love with someone like me? And wouldnt having 4 girlfriends be awkward? DAMN RELATIONSHIPS FOR BEING SO GOD DAMN DIFFICULT! 

I took a turn but stopped as i heard weird sounds coming from above me. I looked up and suddenly saw a giant robot falling from the highway followed by team Rwby. 'WHAT THE HELL?! No time to think about this i need to help them.' I quickly pulled out my guns and started giving covering fire. The Robot started shooting missiles at the girls. 'Lets hope my aiming practice pays off.'

Blake POV:

I was able to cut the first few missiles coming towards us thanks to one of Weiss' glyphs but Roman just fired off even more. Then the unthinkable happened, one by one the missiles just exploded midair as if being shot down. I looked at my team and saw them all equally confused.

"Who shot the missiles down?" i asked.

Ruby:  "Doesnt matter, we need to destroy that thing."

Y/n POV

I watched from my cover.

Ruby: "Ladybug!" she shouted while running in

Ruby shoots herself forward and cuts at the robot's legs, then turns as Blake aims herself at the giant's feet as well. They both dash forward and attack at the same time, circling each other around the Paladin with each strike until they both launch themselves into the air and come down together on the shoulder, cutting off the left arm entirely.

Yang doesn't waste a second, jumping onto the Paladin's back and punching the top with fiery shotgun blasts. Who ever is controlling that thing is surly being knocked around in the cabin, but seeing as he can't reach her with his remaining mechanical arm, he runs backwards through two columns and leaves her embedded in a third before backing away and turning towards her. Just as she is falling down, the remaining arm extends a closed fist, and when it punches her, she flies through the column and doesn't get up. I got out of my cover and ran towards the place she landed.

Blake: "Yang!"

Ruby: "Don't worry! With each hit she gets stronger, and she uses that energy to fight back! That's what makes her special."

I pushed a few pieces of rubble off of Yang. Yang slowly gets back on her feet, hair burning a brilliant white as she clenches her fists. Sensing victory, Roman throws a punch, but Yang catches it in her own hand and, eyes red with rage, smashes her knuckles into the second arm, obliterating it under her force.

Getting desperate with his armless robot, Roman immediately kicks Yang to the side, but as she passes her sister and teammates...

Ruby: "Bumblebee!"

Blake throws her Gambol Shroud out for Yang to catch while flying, and the Faunus uses the momentum to swing the glowing girl around for a final hit to the robot. Roman, however, steps out of the way just in time to avoid complete destruction.

Ruby: "We have to slow it down!"

Weiss: "And how do you propose we do that?"

Ruby: "Ice Flower!"

Twirling their weapons so they both point at Roman, Weiss creates a series of glyphs in front of the scythe's sniper barrel, and a single shot through the circles creates a dazzling spiral of energy that creates large icicles upon impact with the Paladin. Ruby continues to shoot as Weiss freezes the fire, and as the ice completely envelops the robot's body, Blake swings her partner around in a circle one more time, but with Roman unable to move, the Paladin is hit by the speed and power of Yang's fists, flying into the air before crashing down in a hundred pieces and a defeated criminal.

Roman: "Just got this thing cleaned..."

He looks up just in time to see Yang, still burning with her absorbed power, fire a single shot at the defenseless thief, but he's saved at the last instant when the two-toned girl seen before drops in front of him and merely opens , deflecting the blast entirely. The new arrival hangs the weapon over her shoulder as Roman addresses the victors.

Roman: "Ladies, Ice Queen..."

Weiss: "Hey!"

Roman: "Always a pleas-" I interrupted him with a quick kick in the balls from behind. The girl next to him looked towards me, or better the place i was in before getting behind her again. She seemed to notice me as she quickly evaded my strike and she retaliated with a kick to my gut, making me fly back towards team Rwby.

RWBY: "Y/N?!" the shouted as Yang caught me.

"No time we n- "the sound of a bullhead caught my attention, looking to wards the sound i saw Roman and the girl in an already fleeing bullhead. "Never mind." i turned towards the girls who were all staring at me. I nervously rubbed the back of my neck. "Sooo... nice evening right?" i tried to calm them down. But got slapped by Blake.

Blake: "IDIOT! What are you doing here?"

"You see i was walking back to Beacon as i heard sounds from above, i looked up and this mech came flying down from the highway. I saw you guys fighting it and decided to help." I explained.

Yang: "Wait did you shoot down the missiles?" she sounded impressed.

"Yep, although i think it was mostly luck and now the ammo i just bought is mostly gone. We should head back to Beacon."

Weiss: "I cant believe you kicked him in his jewels."

"Best way to defeat an evil male mastermind, well best way to defeat any male to be honest. Its not like he is going to need them soon." Yang started to laugh.

Yang: "Still kicking a criminal in the balls, respect."

"Oh i just remembered Yang, Ruby, Blake i know about your crush on me." they suddenly stopped i looked at them confused. "What?"

Yang: "You know?"

"Yeah, you guys were constantly staring at me in the library yesterday, you are always blushing when im talking with you, today in class Yang full on day dreamed about me while i was infront of her, probably thinking about me shirtless or something like that, also Phyrra feels the same."

Blake: "Wait Phyrra has a crush on you too?"

"Yeah, i told my team about me asking out Yang to the dance." Blake and Ruby glared at Yang. "At first i thought she just wanted to be nice, i didnt really plan on going so yeah why not just ask her out, i knew that that was what she wanted to happen at the end of our talk, at that point i knew about your guys' feeling, but i wasnt sure. Well Phyrra was sad after i told her, my mind went into panic mode, as i pieced everything together, not only did i ask one of the hottest girls at beacon to be my date for the dance, she accepted and there are 3 other hot/ cute girls that like me, every boys dream, well mostly every boys, i on the other hand didnt know what to do, i never had a girlfriend or date, but i know that choosing one of you will lead to the others being sad, i dont want to hurt any of your feelings." Once i finished my mind processed what i just said, i basically told Ruby Yang and Blake that i think they are hot and cute. I looked at them and their minds seemed to have stopped working. "This was an eventful day." i said to no one in particular as we entered the Bullhead.

A/N: Thank you so much for over 3k reads, i didnt think that this story gets so many, feel free to leave a comment and i will try to answer any question you guys might have. 

Oh and check out my new Book " Remnants Swarm" i started a few days ago, currently there is a vote going on, which will influence the story by quite a bit.

I hope i will be able to overcome my current writers block for this story here.

Wolfy out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 404 17
After living within the cold walls of the facility, (Y/N) is eventually released and forced to wander the world of remnant. Will he become the hero h...
47.3K 529 34
He has no clue where he is, what he is doing, why he's there, who he is, or even talk, all he can remember is his name. what's our hero going to do?
2K 2 96
In the world of Huntsman and Monsters, there are many dangers and mysteries that lurk about. As we tell the story of Ruby Rose, we shall also delve i...
39.1K 917 150
When a seventeen year old orphan with extraordinary physical abilities beyond anyone's comprehension and a genius-level intellect who is a huge fan o...