life after strictly 🌟

بواسطة dontloseurheadsuggy

المزيد

LOVE
POSITIVE
TELLING THE WORLD
GENDER REVEAL
LETS DO THIS
READY OR NOT
HOME
VLOGGING
DIANNE
STRICTLY
DOUBTS
WILL YOU ?
BABY
BIRTHDAYS
FLlGHTS
AUSTRALIA
FEVER
DANCE
MUM
THE DAY BEFORE
I DO
THE MORNING AFTER
GIRLY DAY
TALKS
CELEBRATIONS
AGAIN
1
DECORATING
FINAL
TWO
TIME
ANSWERING QUESTIONS
THE 5 OF US
THIS MORNING
ONE YEAR ON
COME FLY WITH ME
2
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
CHRISTMAS DAY
A/N
BACK HOME
ALONE TIME
A/N
GOODBYE LITTLE GIRL
.

I HAVE TO

699 10 0
بواسطة dontloseurheadsuggy

JOE'S POV ~
Poor Dianne. It's been a week since everything happened and she hasn't stopped crying. She's so weak, mentally and physically. I don't see a way past the sadness. I've been cuddling and kissing her nonstop to calm her down but knowing that's all I can do kills me inside.
We heard a knock at the door. Dianne hurriedly dried her eyes as a doctor walked in. "We have the tests back and we've decided that it's safe for the four of you to go home." My eyes lit up. I couldn't wait to cuddle my little princess again. It was the only thing that made Dianne smile all week. That smile soon faded. "Joe I can't." She said once the  doctor left. "I can't go home, not yet." She continued.
"Di we've been here for over a week, we can finally go home and see Tegan again." I told her.
"I know, I'm so excited, but I need to go home. I need to go to Australia. Right now, the only thing I need is my family, my mum and dad." The words pained me to hear. "I guess you know what's best. What will we do about the kids?" I asked. The twins need their mum, but we can't all go with her. "I'll take the twins, you look after Tegan for me. Tell her that I'll be back as soon as possible." She replied. With that we left the hospital and went home together for Dianne to pack up some things. My mum had been at our house for the last week and a half so I think it was a relief when we walked through the door. "We're home." I heard Dianne shout while I carried the twins inside. Mum was at the door, Tegan on her hip. "Welcome home!" She cried. We got the twins out to have cuddles before Tegan, who was waddling around, came in. It was the sweetest thing, seeing her bond with the twins. I knew she would fit the role of 'big sister' perfectly. We talked for ages before Dianne pulled my mum aside.

TRACEY'S POV~
Dianne pulled me out of the living room. "Tracey, I've got to go." She said.
"Go where? Dianne what're you talking about?" I replied.
"I've got to leave for a while Tracey, go back to Australia with the twins." She told me. I felt my heart stop. Has anything happened between them? I questioned. No, Joe wouldn't let anything happen, not to Dianne. especially just after the birth of his two children. They love each other too much.
"Why Dianne?" I asked.
"What, Joe didn't tell you?" She responded.
"No, what happened." I replied.
"Well, two days after I had the twins, I got a letter." She continued, breaking down in tears.
"Dianne, calm down honey." I reassured her.
"Sorry Tracey. Anyway, I got a letter from Casey, my best friend.
She killed herself Tracey. She killed herself. I've been trying to calm down all week. I've come to the realisation that the only thing I need right now is my mum. I still love Joe so much and I'll be back in a week or so. I'm sorry." She cried.
"Oh Dianne, I'm so sorry." I hugged her.
"It's fine Tracey, Joe already knows. I don't want to do this, I have to." I felt so sorry for the girl. She'd already been through so much but I knew that she understood what was best.

DIANNE'S POV~
I walked back into the living room to discover my suitcase, perfectly packed. "Thanks Joe." I smiled weakly. "No problem, now get out there and see your family. You deserve it more than anything. I kissed him on the cheek and walked out before I could regret anything, the twins under my arm.
{A\N wow this story got dark fast. The next chapter I post will FINALLY be a happy one 😂}

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

8.9K 154 16
One shots following 'Colder than ice'
9.8K 194 11
Watch as Joe and Dianne's worlds come crashing down.
5.8K 259 13
Joe and Dianne manage to find their love for each other over and over again, tumbling through the pages of history.
27.2K 531 31
One-shots centering on Joe and/or Dianne, but not necessarily Joanne