Entertainer.

By rockhoe

She was an entertainer, and he was a professional wrestler. Being entertainment's "It" couple, Bret and Kat... More

cast // intro
1: "i'll make you fall in love with me."
2: "why did you do that?"
3: a hart's dinner.
4: i'm done
5: love & confessions.
6: reprimanded.
7: forever.
8: oh, no.
9: the talk.
10: it's over now.
11: woke up in japan.
12: "bret's going to what now?"
14: want you back.
15: brother vs brother.
16: wrestlemania 86.
17: "here we go."
18: the "it" baby.
19: oh, baby!
20: bombshells.
21: family bonding.
22: uncles night.
23: workhorse.
24: a quarrel.

13: milestones.

811 23 100
By rockhoe

I was pissed. Beyond pissed off.

And being pregnant in thigh hugh stiletto boots were not helping the situation.

"Kat, you're not going out there–"

"Oh yeah? Watch me!" I snapped back at Bret who held the bridge of his nose.

"It's not safe! You're pregnant!" He hissed.

"This is my last appearance before I give birth, Bret! Let me have this!" I argued against him.

"No." He shook his head.

"You are overreacting!" I pushed my hand through my blonde locks and stopped, turning to him.

"I'm overreacting? You're the one that's getting mad here."

"Because you know how much this means to me. I am giving a lot up here, Bret. This is going to be the last thing I do before I have our baby. I figured you would understand that and support me." I flailed my hands in the air and rolled my eyes.

It went silent between us.

And the tension was cut open loud and proud. I wasn't done drilling into him yet.

"You've been acting distant and moody towards me ever since that fight between me and your stupid sister at your parents house almost two weeks ago." I pursed my lips and watched him advert his eyes to the ground.

"What is wrong with you?" I asked seriously, and softly.

"It's nothing." He said rather defensively.

"It's obviously something." I scoffed.

"Is the baby really mine?" Bret asked quietly as I opened my mouth.

I only stared at him. What else could I do? I felt like my whole world was crashing down at this very second.

"How fucking dare you ask me that..." I said lowly.

"Kat–"

"No! I haven't been with anyone but you in a long time, Bret. I could've if I wanted too but I haven't! You're unbelievable! You seriously have been acting like this because your sister, who hates my guts made a comment that has went to your head..." I stopped myself and laughed.

I looked up at him and forced a smile. Patting his shoulder with my hand softly.

"You're off the hook, Hart."

I spun on my heel and started up the hallway. But not without Bret shouting after me.

"Kat, please–"

"No! Leave me alone, Bret. This is over. Whatever we had. It's done. I guess I was right. We really can't be together." I put my hand on his chest and shoved him back.

"Don't do this Kat! I'm sorry!"

"Don't talk to me. Don't look at me and don't even think about me." I growled and made my way up the hallway.

I passed a few locker rooms before I found the one I was looking for. Hesitantly, I brought my hand up to the door and knocked. It took a few seconds before anyone came to the door.

"Hey..." I said awkwardly.

"Aye." Tom acknowledged me with a nod.

"What 're ya doin' out here. Aren't ya suppost to be with Hart and Neidhart?" He asked while leaning against the door.

I only shrugged, shuffling in my heels. Tom sighed heavily before opening the door up to me. He tugged my arm a little and pulled me inside the room with him.

"Where's Davey?" I asked while sitting on the couch in the middle of the room.

"Catering." The Brit simply answered.

"Ya look like shit." He observed while putting lacing up his boots.

"I broke up with Bret." I mumbled while looking up at the ceiling.

"And ya came to me 'cause?" Tom looked over at me raising a brow. I looked at him before looking back at the ceiling.

"Because, you're brutally honest. And I don't want anyone to suck up to me or kiss my ass." I said truthfully. Tom only grunted in reply.

"And I'm switching teams tonight. But you already knew that."

"Is that why Hart and ya got into it?" He asked while lacing up his other boot.

"He asked me if the baby was really his–"

"What the fook!" Tom practically shouted.

"Even I know that's his kid. 'Our to in love with him." He shook his head.

I absently put my hand on my baby bump and bit my lip as I stared up at the ceiling. Hoping for some sort of sign that I was going to be okay with my baby. Clearly everything with Bret was out of my equation, now.

I was hurt. Really hurt that the person I needed the most right now couldn't trust me. Was I that promiscuous that I couldn't be trusted?

I closed my eyes and bit the inside of my cheek to keep the fresh, warm tears at bay.

"Maybeh it was for tha better?" Tom said more than asked.

"I just thought... things were going so good. We hadn't had a problem in the eight months we had been together." I said quietly.

"Kat, 'our a strong girl. 'ou'll get through it." The Brit patted my knee lightly.

"Has Celeste been giving you lessons on how to be nice?" I joked, barely cracking a smile.

"Uh... no."

"Really?"

"I'm just happy when I'm 'round her. I really like her." He shrugged.

"Keep her happy.... please." I laid my head back against the couch rest and closed my eyes again.

Moments later Davey came in laughing. He stopped when he seen me on the couch and Tom on the bench working with weights.

"Tha hell is this?" He asked, taken back.

"Wot?" Tom grunted.

"Do I need ta be worried?" Davey asked while sitting beside me.

Tom looked over at me. I looked at him and pushed myself up and laid a gentle hand on Davey's shoulder. I looked at him and bit my lip.

Why couldn't I have been with someone like Davey?

"Bret and I are done." I said sullenly

"I'm going out there tonight to betray the Hart's, and aline myself with the Bulldogs. I'm going out there and giving up apart of myself. Then I will disappear and give birth to my child." With each word I spoke, I felt myself accepting them a little more.

And it was for the better. Wasn't it?

"So we're goin' give those bastards a match they won't forget." Tom stood up, dropping the weights to his sides.

"Does 'his mean ya won't be around at Sunday dinners 'nymore?" Davey frowned at me.

"I'll show up. I don't want anyone to think there is something wrong. I will just avoid Bret."

"Kat, that will make everyone suspect something is wrong." He chuckled softly.

"I don't know okay!" I threw my hands up in irritation.

"I don't know what I'm going to do! I'm– I'm... I'm...." I broke down and started crying.

"Fooking good job, Dave." Tom snorted and sat on the other side of me.

"I didn't– Kat, I'm 'orry, love!" Davey sighed, wrapping his heavily muscular arm around my neck.

"Let's just get this over with." I sniffled and pushed both men away from me.

I managed to get myself into the bathroom and make sure my makeup wasn't ruined.

I bid both Brits a farewell and walked out to the entrance area. Bret and Jim took notice of me within seconds. They both moved closer to me.

"Hey, Kit Kat." Jim smiled at me.

"Fuck off." I glared at him.

"Uh...."

"Kat, come on! This is between us. Not everyone else." Bret raised his voice towards me.

"Whatever." I threw my head back and laughed.

I smoothed out my black tank top and fixed my studded vest over my growing breasts.

"You're being ridiculous." Bret mused.

"What do you care! I'm not your girlfriend anymore. So stop caring!" I bellowed at him loudly.

I didn't care if anyone heard or looked towards us. What did it matter? Everyone knew I wouldn't be back for a while anyways. They just didn't know the reason.

Bret and I stared at each other. Hurt, anger and sadness all wrapped into one on our faces. I shook my head and turned my back to him. Once I heard the start of the boys theme, I rushed out the curtain. A wide smile on my lips while I pranced proudly in front of the Canadians. I got up on the apron, grabbing ahold of the ropes and steadying myself.

I played a smirk as I leaned on the ropes and stepped through them. Bret and Jim did their signature poses. I slipped out of the ring carefully with Danny Davis, the ref, helped me. Making sure I was safely on the ground. I could only guess Bret made sure he did that.

Davey and Tom made their way through the crowd, doing their poses and getting into the ring a lot quicker than we did. And the British men did not look happy.

Once the bell sounded, I knew this was going to be serious.

Davey immediately pushed Bret back into the ropes and got in his face. I could only gasp when they started throwing punches.

Jim and Tom started trying to distract each other's partners. Davey jumped up and kicked Bret back into Jim before tagging in Tom.

I put my hand on the bottom rope, biting my lip as I looked over at Bret and Jim. I jumped up on the apron again, the crowd booed me. I stood in front of Tom. He looked at me and smirked.

"Beat his ass." Was all I said before patting his shoulder and waving Davey over.

Both men jumped on Bret and Jim, the crowd were taken back by my actions. I only stood in the corner of the ring cheering on the British Bulldogs. There were kicks and punches thrown to the two men I once associated myself with. Once the bell was rung repeatedly, I smirked walking over and grabbing Tom and Davey's wrists, proudly holding them high.

The crowd was booing loudly. I looked back at the boys who were selling their injuries. Cockily flipping my hair over my shoulder, I walked out of the ring with the boys behind me. Davey had the titles in his hands while we walked backstage. We were met by Mean Gene who stopped us.

"Dynamite Kid, Davey Boy... what on earth was that?!" He asked in professional enthusiasm. I held up my hand and leaned in towards his microphone.

"That was a long time coming. That was justice being done. Mean Gene, that was what happens when a mastermind becomes to powerful for the weak to handle. So they have to find the strong ones to succeed." I mused, quirking my brow.

"Do you have any remorse for what you've done to the Hart Foundation?" He rumbled at me.

"No. I do not." I laughed before walking off.

Happily grabbing my bag and changing into loser fitting clothes. And taking off my once treasured boots, I threw my bag over my shoulder and looked at Davey and Tom.

"Ya leavin' so soon?" Davey asked with a sad smile.

"I'm sorry. I will keep in touch." I smiled a little.

"Why don't ya stay with Celeste? 'Ou don't need ta be 'lone, Kat." Tom gave me a stern glare.

"I'm just going to my house and I'm going to figure out what my next step is. Okay?" I shook my head and put my hand on my stomach.

"Call once ya land." Davey pulled me into his chest and pressed a soft kiss to my head.

"I will. Make sure to give Harry all the love from his auntie Kat." I giggled.

"Of course." He smiled widely, pulling away and walking into the bathroom.

I stopped in front of Tom and bit my lip. He shifted his weight and pushed back his hair.

"Thank you." I said quietly. He nodded.

"Everythin' will come together soon. Stay strong." He mumbled and gave my shoulder a squeeze.

I opened the door and made my way out to the taxi I had called for myself. I had to get out of here before anyone else could stop me. Especially Bret.

Getting inside, I laid my bags down and paid the driver to take me to the airport. I rubbed my hand over my stomach and smiled when I felt movement.

That's when I knew, nothing was more important than that. And I was about to experience all of these milestones by myself.

_____________________________

Yeah..... that just happened. :/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86K 2.2K 106
"I know you have looked up to over half of us since you were a kid, but are you prepared for this?" "I have trained since I was a little girl. I know...
50.6K 1.3K 20
***Sequel to Beauty and The Beast*** Brock and Casey have been married for five years now. Casey hasn't wrestled since the wedding but Brock's bee...
455K 8.2K 104
Lila was a Diva. From her first time watching WWE to the first time she stepped into a ring she knew that was where she belonged. Until her trust was...
60.2K 1.4K 38
Ranked #6 in #theshield 😊 *** Ranked #49 in #wwe stories 😊 *** Maddison Smith has just arrived in WWE. She has had a rough past so she is always ve...