Dusk till dawn (vampire diari...

Door madeinmiddleearth

When peach moves from NYC to Mystic Falls she meets this strange mysterious guy & from there her life takes a... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapted 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
^_^

Chapter 22

14 0 0
Door madeinmiddleearth

Elena blood was the key to making Klaus' hybrids so for now Elena is safe & Klaus has appointed Stefan his partner whom he compelled to keep an eye on Elena, but the bad news was he had switched off his humanity so now he's like a living walking zombie compelled vampire if anyone can understand what that even means. On the other hand, Tyler is the first ever successful hybrid of Klaus & he's under the protection of Rebekah which is making Melissa overly insecure since Rebekah has a thing for Tyler now & my overly dramatic life continues with a vampire hunter in town named Mikael who's the stepfather father of Klaus, he's a vampire himself but he's a vampire who hunts vampires & Katherine was the master mind in finding him after contacting Anna the dead vampire girlfriend of Jeremy. After Jeremy was brought back from the dead by Bonnie he began to see Vicki & Anna until one day all the ghosts of the dead returned to Mystic Falls to finish their unfinished businesses but thankfully with the help of Elena's necklace which happen to be the necklace of the first witch, the portal was closed in time & the hauntings were over.

"Hello, there" Stefan smirked as he stood besides my locker "what do you want?" I looked at him from the corner of my eyes.

"I'm just here to see how you have been doing?" he smiled "I'm fine, totally fine" I murmured.

"And that's when I know your lying" he chuckled.

"Okay, bodyguard shouldn't you be looking after Elena & not me?" I folded my arms.

"She's in the gym, I just checked on her" he said.

"Why don't you go & guard her, we don't want her to break a bone or something" I muttered.

"So, you're trying to avoid me" he grinned.

"Yeah, isn't it obvious Stefan we are done" I frowned as I walked towards the washroom.

"This is how you're going act, like you don't care" he caught up to me.

"I think I cared a little too much & this is not who I am as a person" I said as I walked into the washroom "hi" Rebekah smiled as she saw me in the washroom "what are you doing here?" I asked confused.

"I'm here for senior year" she smirked as she walked out of the washroom.

"Rebekah is going to be our new cheerleader?" Melissa complained as we looked at Rebekah performing "the girl got moves" Tyler smirked.

"Are you my boyfriend or her's?" Melissa hissed.

"Calm down, easy" Tyler murmured.

"Not happening at all" Caroline folded her arms as she looked at Rebekah leading the squad.

"I'm out of here, I need a run" I mumbled as I raced towards the tracks. I've been running for a couple of days inside my compound & I was loving it.

"Hello there" Stefan said as he caught up to me.

"You don't have anything else to do, stef" I huffed as I kept on running.

"Is this the new you, because I'm loving it" he chuckled as he kept on running besides me.

"Elena, is there not here" I complained as I stopped on the tracks.

"I know but I wanted to talk to you" he mentioned.

"No, thank you" I muttered that's when a runner came & dashed Stefan by mistake "hey, sorry bro" he apologised but Stefan got so mad that he pushed the guy down on the tracks "what the fuck! is wrong with you" I yelled as I stretched my hand towards the guy to pull him up.

"Don't" Stefan warned me but I didn't care "I'll break your arm if you take her hand" he threatened the guy as he got so scared & got up & apologised & left.

"Who are you?" I looked at Stefan in anguish as I turned to walked away from him but he grabbed my arms & whispered "I'll break the arm if any guy that touches you & this is not a warning".

"So, Stefan has turned into a overly possessive vampire boyfriend?" Melissa looked at me.

"He's not my boyfriend" I folded my arms.

"But for him he's still your boyfriend" she mentioned "I don't know what's wrong with him but this is not the Stefan, I know" I complained.

"Who cares, I love the bad boy stefan" she winked.

"Seriously, Mel" I rolled my eyes as Elena & Caroline walked in "what are you guys doing still?" Caroline asked as she looked at us.

"Nothing" I mumbled "then come on let's get home & get ready for the bonfire tonight" caroline said.

"I think, I'll skip that" I murmured because this was the very first day a year ago that I met Stefan "oh no! you're not going to bail on us sweet cakes" Caroline said as she looked at me.

"This is torture" I complained as Melissa drove us to the woods, the same woods where the bonfire party takes place every year.

"I know you are saying this only cos of Stefan" she murmured "duh!" I scoffed.

"You look amazing & we are going to have so much fun" she squeaked "kill me" I grumbled as I got down from the car, Melissa forced me to dress up for the bonfire party with a mini black full sleeve turtle neck dress & suede black thigh high boots while she wore a blue distressed jean & a white turtle neck crop top.

"I hope there will be no insects" she murmured as she looked down on her nude sandals.

"You should have worn a covered shoe, babe" I mumbled as I walked towards the open bar "a bottle of beer please" I smiled at the bartender as he nodded as handed me a chilled beer.

"Aren't you under aged to be drinking?" Damon appeared out of the blue.

"And you, over aged for these parties" I responded.

"Ouch!" he sipped his beer.

"Any idea where Stefan is?" I asked "so, you looking for my little bro?" he teased as he looked at me "by the way you look hot in that dress, I've never seen you in a dress" he smirked.

"I'm just asking because I wanna avoid him & no thank you, you are not allowed to comment on my outfits" I scoffed.

"That's what I don't like about you peach, I mean you & I go way back to the peanut days but you act like you don't care about me" he mentioned.

"Those days are gone Damon, stop mentioning it. I've more problems now from vampires, werewolves, originals to hybrids & who knows what" I complained as I chugged down my beer.

"Okay, slow down lady" Damon mentioned.

"Being a lady in this town will only kill you, you need to be more than that" I chuckled as I helped myself to another bottle of beer "we are here to have a good time, enjoy".

"What were you doing with Damon?" Caroline questioned "nothing" I answered "just keep away from him, you know he's bad news" she said.

"I know carol, chill" I murmured as I sat down next to the bonfire & sipped my beer "Matt, here will be your guardian now" she said as she told Matt to look after me.

"How many bottles did you drink?" Matt asked.

"This is my third" I murmured as I chugged it down.

"Slow down, you don't want to be wasted" he looked at me.

"I'm here to have a good time Matt, just for once let me live" I mumbled.

"If only you promise me that you will let me drive you home" he said "okay" I nodded, I excused myself from Matt to use the rest room & from there I helped myself to the 4th bottle of beer. I never had that much drink in my life before but tonight I was feeling it, life has been crazy & I needed a break but to my ill luck I found myself standing at the edge of the pond & I don't remember how I reached there. I sat down on the grass & sipped my beer, I didn't really care because I was high & for a moment in my life I didn't feel anything until Stefan decided to show up "this is like the worst decision of your life, right now" he said as he walked up to me.

"Shooo! go away" I shooed him but he just came & sat right next to me "do you know how dangerous are these woods from animals to vampires to what nots" he mentioned.

"I don't care, Stefan" I murmured.

"But. I do" he stated.

"You must be kidding right?" I chuckled as I sipped my beer "you should stop drinking that" he said.

"You don't have the right to stop me" I scoffed as I chugged down the beer & tossed the bottle behind me, as I lay down on the grass & looked up at the stars the sky was clear & the stars were twinkling. Stefan lay next to me as he too looked up at the stars & everything seemed normal for a while even between us "I love the night sky" I said slowly.

"Same" he exhaled.

"I can't belief we are doing this right now, I mean we are not talking right?" I chuckled as I lifted my head up "you are the one who's having your mood swings, not me" he lifted his head up & smiled.

I've been face to face with him after a long time for this long & he was just as handsome as he was like the very first day I saw him those perfectly sculpted jaw line, those alluring eyes & his killer smile "what are you staring at?" He asked.

"Nothing" I lied.

"I know when you're lying" he mentioned.

"Oh! now the zombie compelled vampire knows everything" I furrowed my brows as I stood up.

"Actually, I do" he said as he stood up.

"Time to go" I murmured as I turned but I nearly tripped, I was high & my legs were not cooperating with my movements but Stefan was quick enough to catch me "now be careful".

"I can walk" I grumbled.

"Now, don't be so grumpy" he said as he pulled me closer "let me go Stefan" I hissed.

"Or what?" he grinned.

"Or I'll just rip your heart out myself" I joked.

"You already did, when you chose Klaus" he said slowly "I didn't choose him, you did" I growled.

"You said you would do anything even give up yourself for me & that's all he wants peach, you don't understand that's the reason why I left. To save & protect you" he explained.

"I did what I had to that time but you were long gone when I met you, running around with Rebekah" I snapped as I backed away.

"There's Nothing between us it was always you, all these time everything I did was all for you" he looked at me.

"You're under mind control or something so, you better stop talking" I scoffed.

"I loved you & I still do peach & I'll always love you, when you walked away from me in Chicago my heart broke I was never the same again" his voice cracked.

"I left because you wanted me to" I mentioned.

"I never wanted you to leave peach, but I had to because of Klaus" he stated.

"Whatever has happened, has happened Stefan & you have changed you're not the guy I fell in love with...you are like Klaus now" I looked at him.

"I am not" he looked at me.

"Then kiss me" I said "I can't" I could hear the pain in his voice "it's because Klaus has compelled you to keep an eye on me but not be with me" I said as I walked away from him towards the bonfire.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

25.5K 489 24
After the one year anniversary of her mom's death Kelsi Anne Marie Hoult, Cecilia her sister, and her father move to Mystic Falls her mother's hometo...
126K 2.7K 41
Is it fate or destiny that will bring these two together? ❝You don't know who matters the most in your life, until they're brutally taken from you, a...
102K 2.2K 44
Alexandra has finally reached the point where she's becoming independent. With her and her bestfriend, Eleanor, moving to the town called Mystic Fal...
35.6K 716 25
My name is Aurora Blake. My new home is here, in Mystic Falls. I was born here, but it has been many years since I have had a place to call my home...