Killua Zoldyck Fanfiction (Th...

By iamweirdyaka

Before I left the house hold, I found a girl my age... I had a weird feeling towards her... until one nig... More

Our First Meeting
Hello Akahina
ADMIN'S NOTE
The Zoldyck
New Maid
Katsura
I have no idea for a title :)
Milluki's crazy wishes
Lady Kikiyo and Kalluto
Oh? Another Member??
Years Later.....
Akahina and Illumi
ANNOUNCEMENT
Admin's note
The Announcement..
I choose....
O-oni chan!
Start a love triangle?
Another chance
Good Morning and Good Bye ..
Whale Island part 2
Ging Frecess
A promise to Ging
Home sweet home
Killua and me
A start of hate..
Drunk... *hec
The last memories of us.. Killua's p/v
The Last Memories of us... Akahina's p/v
The Exam
Kitchen Hell
Airship and play ball
Tricky Tower
50 hours and great escape
Boat and a week in a battle island
Last Phrase: Battle between our past
Where Killua is...
Zoldyck Household
Off to Heaven's Tower
The girl....
Heaven's Arc
Fight
A Choco Robot Fight
Funny Moments
In Killua's room
The next day
Level 200th
The deal with the lady
Explore the city here we go
I return to Whale Island
I'm important?
Lets meet again
To York New
Phantom rouge (Movie)
Her Family
A spider's past
Stay for a while?.
The Unborn Daughter / Monster
NEXT Arc
Dark Arc
Returning the Memories
The Other World
The Games Begin
Part 65 : The Truth
Part 66 : The Past can Change Everything
Part 67 : Almost There
Part 68 : GuroxShiro
Part 69 : Not Goodbye

Whale Island

1.1K 27 16
By iamweirdyaka

Recently I did a character quiz and anime quiz. I got killua as character and yandere as anime characteristic.. Anyway... continue...

Akahina's p/v

I left the Zoldyck state and went to search for a boat to an island called Whale Island. It was a bit hard but I eventually manage to find a boat. The boat was old, big and dirty. I had the creeps to get on it but for the sake of the mission I did entered.

The boat was fulled with man. There were no kids besides me. I was kinda lonely. So I decided to do something till I got there. I went adventuring around the boat. it was a lot of fun until the captain found me. He tied me up to a pole but as a not officially Zoldyck I was free easily.  The captain was impressed and let me go. But I was already free...

Later I didn't go adventuring but I helped around the boat. Suddenly I felt weird. I climbed the tallest pole and sniffed the air. "It's going to rain"...

"Everyone! Hurry, there is going to be a really heavy rain!!"

Everyone quickly took cover except the captain.  He was looking at me. Then he smiled and tilled his hat and went into the driving room. (Don't know the name. -.)

After the heavy rain,

"is everyone alright?" The crew was all on the floor. Some already fainted and some are half dead.

"Here is some water" I gave everyone drinks.

After a while I reached Whale Island..

"Yahoo!!!!" as I wanted to jump off the boat, the captain pulled my hand and asked me to stay. I did What he told me to.

"Who are you kid?"

"I'm Akahina Katsura, Cap "

"Have you heard of the hunter exam?"

"Sorry. nope."

"Let me tell you this, every year an exam is held to each for new hunters. I'm one of the examers and I notice that you can be one."

"Why should I be one?"

"a hunter Is a very respectful person to be... you can get work very easily"

"Sorry I already have a job."

He puffed smoke to my face." If you change your Mind here is the place to take the exam. it changest every year but just see me with this letter.  or even better find a friend to go with." he gave me a peace of paper.

"Just getting jobs aren't that great, cap.."

"It's not that only. you can travel around the world without a passport. it's like you are from every country. a hunter is accepted everywhere. also you get 70% off of everything in this world. if your a student you can continue your studies with cheap payment. But if you get bored you can just sell your hunter license and still live a wealthy life. no work nothing..."

"sounds interesting"

"but beware you can die there..  no one. will take responsiblity.."

"sounds logic"

"Also I noticed you like adventure. for your information there is an island near this island that is full with unknown things. no one dares to come close to the island.. It's very dangerous  well That's all I have to say.."

"Thanks for the ride cap..." I waved goodbye and jumped out of the boat.

Whale Island...

"It's so pretty!!!" I stretched my body. Now I just need to search for a place to stay for a few weeks. 

For the whole day I walked around Whale Island yet there were no houses available for me to rent.. That night I slept on a tree. it was still better than the training I was forced to go through with Illumi and dad.

The next day I found an old house. It was made from very old wood. I decided it'll be my house. Everyday I'll try to search for the plants yet it is no where to be found.

It was evening and I'm already hungry. after being how to cook by Illumi I wanted to return but I fainted again. It was that voice  again...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"fate" x said.

"What fate?"

"the person you will find. or have you been found ? He will be the only one who can see the cursed eyes of yours.."

"What are you-?" I wasn't able to finish then I woke up.

A boy with spiky hair was beside me. He was my age. His eyes were different from Killua's.  His was full with honesty. His hair was black. He was cute.

"Hi" I said.

"good morning"

"I'm Akahina nice to meet you.. "

"I'm Gon. Same goes here." Both of us look at each other and giggled. "Why are you here?"

"I'm here to pick plants" I gave him the mission paper.

"oh? this plants won't bloom not till .... ummmmm...  three days from today."

"Eh? how do you know?"

"because Mito San always told me that those  plants will bloom around this season and I can't touch them."

"Mito San?"

"my aunt"

I can feel loneliness from his heart. Suddenly he asked. "Why are you eyes red?"

"crap. I forgot to put lens.. "

"well... because I have a gift? but you need to keep this a secret"

"you got that. Anyway... want to come to my house and eat?"

"no" Suddenly my tummy made a sound..

"Let's go. Don't be shy..." Gon pulled me to his house...

Gon's house..

"Mito San!!!!! can Akahina eat with us?"

"Gon? Who is she?" Mito asked.

"Hello..  I'm Akahina. "

"Nice to meet you.. as Gon said I'm Mito.  how about eating dinner with us?"

"it's okay."

"Don't be like that.." Gon pouted.

"to be honest there aren't any kids around Gon's age so he is lonely. Please eat with us. and bring your family."

"sure. but I'm here alone.. my family are somewhere... else."

"I'm Sorry to say such things."

"Don't worry.."

making dinner...

"Gon go and take a bath" Mito ordered.

"but I'm playing with Hina "

"Hina? "

"that is Akahina's nickname"

"no matter... go and take a bath"

"but....-"

"one ....two ...three.....-"

Suddenly Gon took off his shirt and I looked away. He rushed and went to the bathroom and took a bath. I giggled.

"His such a handful" Mito smiled.

"yet you still took care of him." my eyes shine beautiful red.

"yeah..  I want to make dinner.  how about you get ready to take a bath also?"

"I'll help you" I ran to the kitchen and heard Mito said "she is a handful too". I just giggled..

I chopped the onions,  cooked the chicken, made vegetables and make drinks. Mito San just made dessert..

After we finish, Gon just finished bathing.

"I'm next!!" I shouted and ran inside the bathroom.

bathroom...

I went inside the tub and played  splashed around. After a while I stopped..

"What a great family.. *looks at mirror *.I wonder why didn't Mito San see my red eyes.." I dunked half of my face into the tub. *blub*bulb *bulb..* ( water sound...)

I dunked my head inside the water.. Suddenly I saw a tail and I wasn't able to move. it was only a tub but I can't move.. somehow I manage to move again after my head was on the surface. I looked for a tail but there weren't any.

after bathing I dressed up and ate with them.

(hope you like it.. vote and comment.. BTW the answered was.1) Gon  2) Whale island.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

921 59 4
[Ongoing] ❝ 𝘌𝘷ð˜Ķð˜Ŋ ð˜ĩð˜Đ𝘰ð˜ķð˜Ļð˜Đ 𝘐'ð˜Ū ð˜ĩð˜Ē𝘭𝘭ð˜Ķð˜ģ ð˜ĩð˜Đð˜Ēð˜Ŋ ð˜īð˜Đ𝘰𝘚𝘰, 𝘐 ð˜īð˜ĩ𝘊𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘎 ð˜ķð˜ą ð˜ĩ𝘰 ð˜Đ𝘊ð˜Ū . ❞ 𝘊ð˜Ŋ ð˜ļð˜Đ𝘊ð˜Īð˜Đ. . . A tall cal...
49.7K 1.6K 67
Kuzuko Murasaki, a young and sometimes..quiet girl. She always seemed peaceful and collected, but in reality she desired only one thing, a thing that...
381K 13.8K 19
Akari Koizumi, a cute but intriguing girl who goes to Ouran Academy, has many people who admire her from afar, but since her attitude seems antisocia...
82.6K 3.1K 74
─── ð’ðĄðž ðĄðšðŽ 𝐊ðŪðĒ𝐞𝐭 𝐜ðĻ𝐧𝐟ðĒ𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 ð­ðĄðšð­ 𝐎𝐜ðŦ𝐞𝐚ðĶ𝐎 ðĨðĻðŪ𝐝𝐞ðŦ, ð°ðĄðĒðĨ𝐎𝐭 ðœðĄðĻðĻ𝐎ðĒ𝐧𝐠 ðĄðžðŦ 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭ðĨ𝐞𝐎 𝐰ðĒ𝐎𝐞ïŋ―...