Dusk till dawn (vampire diari...

By madeinmiddleearth

When peach moves from NYC to Mystic Falls she meets this strange mysterious guy & from there her life takes a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapted 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
^_^

Chapter 20

15 0 0
By madeinmiddleearth

It's been almost two months since Stefan's disappearance, there was no news on Stefan nor Klaus & no one has any idea about them. I knew in my heart Stefan was alive because Klaus would not kill him but none can predict Klaus. Damon & Alaric were on the road mostly tracking them while I stayed back in Mystic Falls with my friends trying to live the most normal life I can.

"Your birthday is in a week, what is your big plan?" Melissa asked.

"I'm thinking, I'll skip this birthday" I murmured.

"Are you insane, you're finally going to be 18 we both have waited forever for this" she reminded me.

"Mel, I need a break you know why" I muttered.

"You have been taking a break for far too long & now it's over, time to celebrate" she said as she walked out the door, I know she has a crazy idea on her mind & I was not up for it.

"Hello" Caroline smiled as she walked in "hi" I smiled as I looked at her.

"Are you going to wear that?" She asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked as I looked down on my pink satin pj's with white border line.

"Melissa, has kept me in charge of your birthday outfit so get ready" she looked at me.

"There's still time carol & not today please" I looked at her & faked a smile.

"It's now or never come on we have to hit the road, we have a flight to catch" she grinned "what flight?" I asked in shock.

"Your mom has requested your presence in NY & she's not taking no as an answer nor am I" she squeaked. Caroline convinced me to go to NY with her to see my mom & as much as I hate to face her I knew I have to, I need to know more about my birth father as we landed in NY Caroline was overjoyed, I've never seen her that way she was out of control as her emotions were overwhelming. A limo came & picked us up & we headed to Manhattan where our apartment was.

"Baby" mom called as we walked out of the elevator "I missed you" she hugged me tight & kissed my head.

"Mom, she's Caroline & Caroline she's my mom" I introduced them as they shook each other's hand "thank you so much mam, for inviting me to tag along with peach" Caroline smiled.

"It's my pleasure" mom smiled.

"Your house is amazing" Caroline admired as we walked up the stairs "is this your room?" she asked as she saw the immense view of NYC from my bedroom 10 feet tall, 30 feet in width full fibre glass window.

"Yes, it is" I said "dad took this idea & made my room back in Mystic Falls with a great view" I smiled.

"I can see the Empire State Building" Caroline squeaked as she pointed at the building "what the hell your bathroom is see through" she chuckled as she walked into my fully black bathroom.

"Yeah, I like it that way" I mumbled.

"And I love how black everything is, it's unique" she murmured as she turned on the tap & washed her hands as she looked out at the city. After a hot steamy shower I got into my skin tight high waisted black leather pants as I wore a white button down blouse & a brown trench coat that was little over my knees, I put my black strapless 4 inch sandal & tied my hair up in a neat bun as I applied a nude lipstick with layers of mascara.

"Oh! my is that you peach?" Caroline smirked as she stood behind me "you look gorgeous, why don't you dress like this often instead of your regular jogger's & hoodies" she said.

"Because, I like to be comfy. Here, I've to always dress up cos of mom & it sucks" I murmured as we walked down the stairs.

"So, your mom said we have to go to the jewellery store & pick up your accessories & then your dress is next" Caroline smiled as we got into the car "are we really going here?" Caroline asked in excitement as we stopped outside the Cartier store "yes" I nodded as we walked in. We spend almost an hour trying on stuffs & then we went & picked up my dress as mom has already chosen the dress for me it was a simple plain white tube mini dress.

"So, your white dress with those massive tear drops earring will just look wow!" Caroline smirked as we headed back home.

"And, I've already chosen a silver 4 inch sandal with straps so I'm good to go" I smiled.

"Yeah, I can't wait for the big day" she smiled.

"You didn't have to lie to me over & over again mom, it's sucked big time finding about my real father from someone else rather than you" I looked at her.

"I know, but I just wanted to keep you safe belief me" she told me.

"You're always lying to me & this is not keeping me safe mom, it's making everything worse" I said "and because of your lies, I lost Stefan on the process".

"I didn't knew all these would happen" she said "but it did mom & I don't know if I'll ever see Stefan again & it kills me to know that he's miserable only because of me, I hate my life" I confessed.

"Baby, please don't" mom said slowly.

"It's on you mom everything is on you, if you have only being honest with me. My only wish this birthday is that you stay the hell away from me, I only came back here to say that" I said as I walked away from her & towards my bedroom.

***

Finally I was going to be 18 in eight hours, I always thought it would be the best birthday ever because I will be independent & free but this was the worst birthday of my entire existence because so many shitty things happened & the love of my life is gone & I don't know if I'll ever see him again, he was my happy place & without him my life was a mess. And it has been insane ever since Tyler has turned into a wolf he & Melissa can't keep their hands off each other if I go to the bathroom I can hear them clearly because the next room is her bathroom & it echos, if they do it in the bathroom "can you guys stop" I yelled as I got into the shower.

"Peach, is that you?" Melissa yelled back.

"Yes, it's me & I can hear everything" I yelled as I turned on the shower.

"Happy birthday" I can hear Tyler yell from her bathroom but with the shower on the sound was fainting "happy birthday" Melissa wished as she peeked inside my bathroom.

"I'm in the shower, Mel" I murmured as I wore my robe & walked out "come here" she chuckled as she hugged me tight "love you my lady".

"I love you more, Mel" I chuckled as I hugged her tightly "can you guys give me a break sometimes" I blow dried my hair.

"I didn't know you would be listening, from your bathroom" she said.

"I'm not listening it's just that you guys are too loud, you should thank god dad sleeps down stairs away from us next to the library" I looked at her.

"It's just that Tyler has been so horny lately you know in the morning, afternoon, evening at night...I mean whenever, wherever" she smirked.

"He just transition so, he can't control his urges maybe he will be like that for a decade or more who knows" I rolled my eyes.

"But, I'm not complaining" she chuckled.

"Get out & get dressed, I've to get dressed up as well for the stupid party" I reminded her.

"Oh yeah! I almost forgot" she chuckled as she left.

"Happy birthday" everyone screamed at the top of their lungs as I walked into the Grill.

"Thank you" I smiled as the people around shook my hands, I didn't know who were even invited but I didn't care my actual birthday starts at 12. I had a long night ahead of me & I didn't know what to do.

"Happy birthday" Damon wished as he walked up to me & gave me a warm hug as he kissed my head "thanks Damon, any news on Stefan?" I asked.

"I'm sorry" he responded as he handed me a journal "I told you guys, no gifts" I mumbled.

"I know but thought you would need to read this especially on your birthday, it's Stefan's" he smiled.

"Really? thank you so much" I smiled as I kissed his cheek "I needed this".

I couldn't wait to read it so I made myself as comfortable as I could in the storage room of the Grill & began to read his journal.

Klaus wants peach more than anything in the world it's like a madness that has consumed him but he knows peach would never accept him & so he has to play it right, he threatened me if I don't come with me he will kill everyone I care about starting from my only brother Damon to my friends. He wants to turn me into the ripper I was before, so that peach will start disliking me & she will choose him over me. It's too hard to say goodbye without saying it but I've to, to save the people around me because I know peach would have done the same to save the people she cares about. I love her so much to walk away from her or to let her go, I wish there was a way I can fight klaus but I can't & to ask peach to fight this fight for me is too much. I'm helpless & I'm lost but I've to do what I've to in order to protect the people around me & I've to do all these because I truly love her with all my heart, one day when I turn into a monster I hope she has the courage in her to walk away from me & to love someone else because her happiness is all I want & I'd die for her, she's the best thing that happened in my 162 years of existence & I'll always love her, she's the only one for me from now to all the eternities I've to live.

I cried as I read that & closed the journal, I knew what I've to do to save Stefan but I didn't know whether I should turn myself in or not. I was really confused & the price of becoming a siren I had no clue or idea & that scared me more.

"Hey, are you okay?" Matt asked as he saw me sitting down on the floor.

"I am" I lied as I wiped my tears.

"The party is awesome, you should be there enjoying instead of staying here on your own" he said.

"I know but can you just drive me home, please" I looked at him.

"It's not even 12, peach" he mumbled.

"I know but please, I need to get out of here" I said as he helped me on my feet.

"Sure" he smiled as he drove me home. I went up my room & removed my outfit as I got into the tub & drank a glass of champagne & tried my best to relax, it was almost 12 when I got out of the tub & got into my pj's my friends will be looking for me to cut the cake & I'm already here on my bed. I hold the journal in my arms & closed my eyes as slowly sunk into my bed but my phone starts vibrating it was 12 & I didn't know who the caller was maybe it was Melissa calling me up asking where am I, I need to tell her I'm home.

Peach: hello! Hello Mel, is that you?
I can't hear you, is anybody there?

Stefan: Happy birthday.

Peach: Stefan is that you? Stefan talk to me?

Stefan: (sobbing) I'm sorry peach.

Peach: Stefan where are you? Please come back home, I need you (voice cracking)

Stefan: I have to go (sniffing)

Peach: please Stefan no, just tell me where you are I'll come for you I promise. I love you no matter what you did or what you do.

Stefan: I love you

Stefan called me up from this number which I couldn't call back so I send it to the sheriff to track it. I was happy he was safe & alive but at the same time heartbroken that he's not here with me, I wanted to rip Klaus' heart out because of taking Stefan away from me & I made up my mind I'll track them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 42 19
Ariana finally makes it back to Mystic Falls after a long trip in New Orleans, she discovers that her parents have been in an acident, casuing their...
29.6K 574 30
*Vampire Diaries Fanfic* Damon and Stefan Salvatore have gone through a lot together. Now that they know they can't kill the originals they plan on...
ꜱɴᴏᴡ By qx

Fanfiction

27.4K 1.2K 9
ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴋᴀᴍᴀʀɪ ᴀʀɪᴇɴ ꜱɴᴏᴡ ʜᴀᴅ ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴡɴ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏꜱᴛɪᴄ ꜰᴀʟʟꜱ ᴏʀ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ꜱᴛʀᴜᴄᴋ ʙʏ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ !DIS...
192K 3.9K 46
River returns to Mystic Falls after more than a hundred years later. When she is kidnapped, it would only make her life turn for the better. This st...