Finally Yours: The Sequel | T...

By ratedJG

Read the first book before reading this. More

• prologue •
• one •
• two •
• three •
• four •
• five •
• six •
• seven •
• eight •
• nine: part one •
• nine: part two •
• ten •
• eleven •
• twelve •
• thirteen •
• fourteen •
• fifteen •
• sixteen •
• seventeen: part one •
• seventeen: part two •
• seventeen: part three •
• eighteen •
• nineteen •
• twenty: part one •
• twenty one •
• twenty two •
• twenty three: part one •
• twenty three: part two •
• twenty four •
• twenty five •
• twenty six •
• twenty seven •
• twenty eight •
• twenty nine •
• thirty •
• thirty one: part one •
• thirty one: part two •
• thirty two: part one •
• thirty two: part two •
• thirty three •
• thirty four •
• thirty five •
• thirty six •
• thirty seven •
• thirty eight •
• thirty nine •
• forty •
• forty one: part one •
• forty one: part two •
• forty two •
• forty three •
• forty four •
• forty five •
• forty six •
• forty seven •
• forty eight •
• forty nine •
• fifty •
• fifty one •
• fifty two •
• fifty three •
• fifty four •
• fifty five: part one •
• fifty five: part two •
• fifty six •
• fifty seven •
• fifty eight •
• fifty nine •
• sixty •
• sixty one •
• sixty two •
• sixty three •
• sixty four •
• sixty five •
• sixty six •
• sixty seven: part one •
• sixty seven: part two •
• sixty seven: part three •
• sixty eight •
• sixty nine •
• seventy: part one •
• seventy: part two •
• seventy: part three •
• epilogue •
on to the next... book #3!

• twenty: part two •

770 20 18
By ratedJG

Kelly
Later that night

I'm really sitting here waiting for Trey to finish getting fancy so we can all get to the club on time for his party. Me, the one who usually takes forever to get ready. It kinda makes me feel bad for all the times I've kept him waiting.

Actually nah, not really.

"Y'all. I'm too cute to be this bored right now." I said to Bey and Michelle, who were in the room with me.

"Let's take pics! Where Ashley at?" Michelle said, referring to my photographer/friend who flew down to Miami for the party.

"Someone call me?" Ashley asked while coming into the room munching on some chips.

"Girl if you don't put those down. You're gonna get bloated!" Bey said to her.

"I'll be drinking all night, so I'll be bloated anyway." Ashley laughed. "Did y'all need something?"

"Yeah girl, can you take our pics please?" I asked.

"Of course! Whenever you guys are ready."

I got in front of the mirror and fixed my hair up a little bit. I saw Michelle shaking her head at me from the corner of my eye. I already knew why.

"Chelle it's been like three days. Get over it." I said playfully.

"No!" she pouted.

She's been judging me ever since I took my braids out this past weekend. Apparently they're her favorite hairstyle on me. I was supposed to keep them in during the whole trip, but I got tired of them. I already had a feeling that was gonna happen, which is why I packed my favorite wig.

"The braids were my favorite too, but you have to admit the girl looks good in them curls." Bey said to Michelle.

"Eoooowwww! Don't hype me up!" I said with my tongue out.

"Girl shut up before I take the compliment back." Bey joked. She poured us all a glass of champagne and our mini photoshoot began.

"Ashley these are amazing!" we all said at the same time as we looked at the pictures on Ashley's camera.

Ashley smiled, "Why thank you. Ya know, this is a perfect way to get the fans hyped for the tour. Y'all should definitely put this on social media."

"Oh sis, I'm about to post these everywhere." I said, and Bey and Michelle nodded in agreement.

"We're really cute as hell." Bey commented.

"Girl, AS FUCK!" I replied, and we all laughed. We spent about another 30 minutes drinking and doing foolishness until we were finally ready to go.

"I'll see y'all at the club." Ashley said to us.

"Alright girl, see you in a bit." I replied.

Bey, Michelle, and I went down to the lobby and the first thing my eyes landed on was my man, looking as fine as ever.

"Damn." We both said to each other at the same time as I walked up to him.

"You look good baby." I smirked before giving him a kiss on the lips.

"You look even better."

"Aw, shucks." I giggled. "You ready to go set it off?"

"Yeah, to 'shut Miami down' like you been saying." he chuckled.

Three Rovers were parked waiting for us and we all hopped into our separate cars. We pulled up to the club and I smiled to myself as I thought about how this surprise would play out. Everything's already planned down to the T, but I'm still a little anxious about the night in general. I just need some more liquor in my system, that's all.

Trey and I hopped out of our car and we waited for Bey, Jay, Michelle, and Chad to catch up. We walked into the entrance of the club and the club owner, Marcus, immediately spotted us.

"Uh oh! Here comes the rest of the crew!" he shouted into the microphone he was holding. We walked slowly toward our section in the club while the people around us were going absolutely nuts. If security wasn't with us, it would've been a wrap.

Marcus continued speaking, "Destiny's Child is in the muthafuckin building tonight ladies and gentlemen! Beyoncé, Kelly, and Michelle are in here together! I know you see it. Secondly, we got my nigga Hov up in here, Mr. Carter himself! We also gotta show some love to Pastor Chad. Pastors turn up too, y'all. And last but not least, the birthday boy himself, Trey Songz is in the building! But ladies, don't even think about it. You know Kelly don't play that shit."

"Sure don't!" I yelled over my shoulder as we proceeded to sit in our section which Solange, Alan, Lala, and Chris were already sitting in.

We all greeted each other, complimenting each other's looks and whatnot.

"How's the vibe been so far?" I asked them.

"Lit!" Lala said while laughing.

"Well I can see that." I chuckled, looking at all the bottles and mixed drinks on the table.

Lala pointed at us, "And y'all need to join. Fill some cups for them, Solo."

Solange poured us girls some tequila and some D'ussé for our men.

Some time passed by and everything was going great. All the people here seemed to be having a lot of fun, and the DJ was doing his thing. The majority of the time I was either drinking, chatting with someone, or shaking my ass on Trey whenever one of my favorite songs came on.

Eventually Jay, Chad, Alan, and Chris went to go mingle, with security nearby of course, while Trey chose to sit and chill with me while I was with the girls.

"Finna go holla at my nigga Jeezy real quick." he said to me while I was sitting on his lap.

I poked out my lip, "But I'm comfortable though."

"Kelz if you don't get off my bro and let him socialize." Solange groaned. "Clingy ass."

"I will fight you up in here in front of all these people." I replied back to her, only half joking. I got off of Trey's lap and reached for my drink to take a sip.

"I'll be back." he said to me.

"Tell Mr. Jay Wayne Jenkins I said hi."

"I'll definitely tell him that you out here calling him by his whole government." he chuckled before walking away.

"How much longer until you reveal the surprise?" Bey asked me as soon as Trey was out of hearing distance.

"I don't know, what do y'all think? Give it like 30 more minutes?"

"That's too long." Solo replied. "It won't even be his birthday anymore by then."

"Uh, girl how drunk are you? It passed midnight a long time ago honey." I laughed. "Besides, his birthday is all week to me."

"I swear you care more about this man's birthday than he does."

"I guess so." I chuckled. "I mean I have to go all out for him. Make him feel special, you know? It won't feel right if I don't. That's my baby."

"Awww!" Solo, Bey, Michelle, and Lala all squealed at the same time.

"Shut up." I said, rolling my eyes playfully.

"Welp, we might as well say our goodbyes now." Solo said.

"What you mean?"

"Chile... after this announcement, he's gonna fuck the living shit out of you. Finna dick you down right into your grave. RIP Kelendria."

"Oh my God, Solange!" It probably wasn't a good idea to sip my drink while she said that because I literally almost choked.

"You so damn crazy Solo." Beyoncé said, shaking her head. "But you're not wrong." She wiggled her eyebrows then turned to look at me.

"Is sex all you ladies think about? Jeez." I shook my head.

"You should be the last one talking! With the amount of times you be fucking, you should have 10 kids by now." Solange said.

I rolled my eyes, "Bye! First of all, you don't even know how often I have sex."

"Girl please... we know. It's pretty often." Beyoncé giggled.

"Man I'm not about to argue with y'all." I frowned and crossed my arms.

"Cause you know we're right, you lil sex kitten." Lala smirked. I couldn't even keep a straight face after that.

"Rrrrrrrr." I purred, causing them all to laugh.

"What you crazies talking about?" Trey asked as he came back to our section.

"How often you and Kelly—"

"Ignore her." I said, interrupting Lala. "We wasn't talking about nothing special."

The drink he was holding in his hand grabbed my attention. "What's that babe? It looks bomb."

"French Mojito." He handed it to me so I could take a sip.

"Mmmm. They put D'ussé in this?" I asked and he nodded.

"Look at you, cognac connoisseur." Solange chuckled.

"Hey, I know the taste of D'ussé anywhere." I shrugged.

"Wanna share this?" Trey asked me.

"Nah it's okay. Your day, your drink. I'll definitely be getting one before the end of the night though."

30 minutes later...

While Trey wasn't looking, I gave the girls the it's time look and they grinned and danced in their seats. My anxiety was starting to take over and I realized I should do this now before the liquor gets to me completely and I won't be able to stand up straight.

"I'll be right back." I said to Trey. I went toward the back of the stage, looking around for Marcus and when we finally made eye contact, I gave him an 'ok' signal. I hopped on stage and told the DJ to cut the music off.

"Sorry y'all. I know you was getting ya party on but it's time to bring out Trey's cake. Trey, come up here real quick." I said into the mic.

He eventually made it up here and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "You're so sweet babe, but you know you ain't have to give me no cake."

"Boy bye! What's a birthday without a cake?!" I didn't realize I actually said that into the mic until I heard the crowd laughing.

Marcus came rolling out the cake right on cue. It was big and fancy with huge sparklers instead of candles, just like I imagined it.

I squealed and clapped my hands before speaking back into the mic, "Alright y'all. One, two, three..."

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear Trey,
Happy birthday to you!

Happy birthday to ya,
Happy birthdaaaay!
Happy birthday to ya,
Happy birth—

"Alright, simmer down people. Damn, I didn't know y'all were gonna sing Stevie's version too." I joked. "I'm just playing. Y'all sound beautiful."

Marcus gave a mic to Trey in case he wanted to say anything.

"I love all of you. Thank you so much." he said. He turned to me, "and thank you baby."

I winked, "Don't thank me yet."

He raised an eyebrow, "This girl always got something up her sleeve, I swear..."

I pointed toward Marcus who was dangling some keys, and Trey looked at him confused.

He looked at me with wide eyes, "Babe you got me a car?"

"Now why would I do that? You already have as many cars as the days in a week." I chuckled and the rest of the crowd laughed along. "I got you something bigger. Better yet, I'll let Marcus explain."

Marcus talked into his mic, "So... you know I've been owning this club for a long time. But to be honest, a nigga getting old and it's bout time for me to retire. I've been looking for someone to hand it over to. Someone who actually wants and dreams of the experience and someone who I know can handle it."

"Wait... so what does that mean...?"

"It means this club is no longer mine. I'm putting it in the hands of someone who I know will do right by it. I—"

"Oh gosh. He's giving it you, Trey! It's yours now. All yours."

"Damn Kelz, you ain't even let me finish." Marcus chuckled.

"You was taking too long." I shrugged before turning towards Trey, who had an unreadable expression on his face. "Baby, I know one of your dreams has always been to own a chain of nightclubs. You talk about it all the time but you've never had time to actually make moves because you're always so busy. I'm not the type of person to sit and watch your dream slip away. So I figured I'd help you start it. I've been talking to Marcus about this for a while and everything is pretty much set. So with that being said, congratulations and happy birthday my love."

The crowd started cheering so loud that I couldn't even think straight. I smiled at them then turned back to Trey who was covering his mouth in shock while tears formed in his eyes.

"Oh my God, baby are you crying?" I gasped and went over to go hug him.

"I knew he would!" I heard someone shout from a distance. I just knew it was Bey.

"I love you so so much." he mumbled into my ear. "You really did this for me?"

"I wouldn't do it for anyone else, baby. I love you." I looked up at him and wiped the tears coming down his face. "Now stop crying. You're gonna make me cry."

He kissed me and we got so caught up into it that we almost forgot where we were.

"Alright y'all, damn. Save that shit for later." Marcus joked. Trey went over to him and gave him a big ole bear hug.

"This is an honor man. Thank you so much. I don't know how to ever repay you."

"Once your name is in front of this building, you will have already repaid me." He smiled and handed the keys to Trey.

"Speech! Speech! Speech!" The crowd chanted and Trey shook his head.

"I don't even have much to say right now, this shit still processing in my head. One thing I do know is that I wouldn't be where I am today without this woman right here. I thank God for her every day. She's my inspiration to be a better man, a better artist, a better father, just everything." He turned to me, "You're truly the love of my life babe."

Great, now I'm crying.

"Someone get me a damn tissue." I said through my sniffles, trying but failing to stop the tears from falling down my face.

He looked at me and chuckled, "Damn. Lemme cut some of this cake so we can go back in our lil corner and get ourselves together. Clearly we're both an emotional mess tonight."

Once we finally got our emotions out of the way, the rest of the night was lit as hell. I got my French Mojito just like I said I would and it had me feeling nice. But most importantly, I could see the happiness on my baby's face throughout the night and that's all that really mattered to me.

Mission accomplished.

*******

The way Trey was tonguing me down in this elevator right now, I don't even know if we'll make it back to the hotel room. He was kissing and touching me in all the right places to the point where I really just wanted to press the emergency stop button and do him right here.

The elevator eventually stopped at our floor and we quickly got ourselves together before anyone saw us.

I pushed him against the nearest wall and started tracing my finger along his chest.

"I mean damn," he placed his hands on my ass, "I don't mind doing it right here but we probably gon get in trouble. By 'we' I really mean you cause you don't know how to be quiet."

"Shut up!" I rolled my eyes. "Carry me."

He lifted me up over his shoulder and started walking quickly to our room. I suddenly felt myself going forward and I hit his back. "Tremaine don't drop me!"

He chuckled, "That was just me being funny. You know I gotchu."

"Please tell me you have the key." I whispered impatiently when we got to the door. My pussy is throbbing and I already know my panties are soaked. I seriously don't remember the last time I've been this horny. It's the liquor man, I tell ya.

I listened to him look through his pockets and I was getting more and more agitated. "Hurry up!"

He finally put the card into the slot and pushed open the door. He kicked the door closed and threw me down onto the bed, kissing my body while undressing me.

He pulled my panties down by his teeth and starting kissing my leg up to my thigh while rubbing on the other one. All the while I was getting wetter and wetter.

"Trey please..." I whimpered. He was teasing me and it was killing me.

He spread my legs a little wider and immediately went to work, getting right to my spot easily.

"Fuck. Yessss." I moaned loudly. He added his fingers and I subconsciously arched my back. I tried to bite my bottom lip to stop myself from making too much noise but it was no use. That finger/tongue combo be getting to me. This shit felt amazing.

I placed one hand on his head and my other hand was gripping the sheets as I felt myself getting close. I wish I could watch him eat me out but I literally couldn't even open my eyes right now.

"Trey I'm about to cum." I said barely above a whisper. You would've thought he would slow down but he started going even harder as if this was his last meal. My moans became louder and louder until I finally reached my orgasm.

He lifted his head up after cleaning me up and I looked at him like the devil he is. Still, I told him to come give me a kiss so I could taste myself.

"Now gimme some dick." I said sternly. He threw off his jacket and unbuttoned his shirt, meanwhile I was trying to get him out of his pants. Once I finally got it out he wasted no time putting it in.

"Ya shit so fucking wet. My God." he mumbled under his breath as he slowly slid in and out.

"Mhm, only for you baby." I exhaled.

I spread my legs as far as they could go and he pushed himself in deeper, causing me to yell out in pleasure.

"Fuuuuck yes Trey, keep it right there."

He continued giving me deep strokes while leaning forward and sucking on my neck, then kissing along my jaw before his lips landed on mine.

"I'm gonna cum again Tremaine." I moaned softly. I closed my eyes and my lips formed an "O" shape as I reached my climax for the second time.

I held his face, "Damn baby. Why you driving me crazy like this?"

"Because you're the best, and I need to show you that."

Whew. Good answer.

I raised my eyebrow seductively, "Sit back."

He did as he was told and I straddled his lap, sliding down on his dick into a full split. Tour rehearsals has ya girl feeling real flexible lately.

"Holy fucking shit." he said in shock. "You ain't even give a nigga a warning."

"I told you to sit back, slow ass." I laughed.

I placed one hand on the back of his head while I bounced up and down on him, and I heard him mumbling all types of curse words under his breath. He started kissing, licking, and sucking on my left breast, while massaging my right breast with his right hand.

"Ooh Trey..." I moaned, throwing my head back while I continued to fuck him.

He slapped my ass before grabbing onto my hips and he started fucking me right back, thrusting upwards while I was bouncing up and down.

"Shit..." he groaned.

I smirked, "Go 'head and cum in me daddy. I'm waiting on you."

He bit his bottom lip as I started going crazy on him. I ran my fingertips along the back of his neck while giving him intense eye contact.

"Fuck... Slow down real quick baby." he mumbled.

"Nope." I kept going at the same pace until I heard him groan and curse and I felt his seed shoot up inside of me.

"Damn it Kelendria." he exhaled.

"No, I should be saying that to you!" I said while trying to catch my breath. "There should be no reason as to why your dick is that good."

He chuckled, "Well there's more where that came from. Turn that ass around. We're nowhere near done."

———————————————————

I was supposed to post this yesterday, sorry guys 😭

Comment thoughts if you have any.

Don't forget to vote 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 350 32
this is my first book and it's going very well.
92.1K 3.4K 47
Circles (A Trey Songz Love Story)
24.2K 499 59
Read to find out❤️ VERY FIRST BOOK VOTE AND COMMENT
4.6K 126 14
This is the sequel to my best friend and I'll have the first chapter up as soon as possible!