Dusk till dawn (vampire diari...

By madeinmiddleearth

When peach moves from NYC to Mystic Falls she meets this strange mysterious guy & from there her life takes a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapted 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
^_^

Chapter 16

19 0 0
By madeinmiddleearth

"Thanks guys for being there, last night" Tyler thanked us as we sat at the Grill & waited for our orders "no problem, hon" Melissa smiled as she hold his hand "Yeah, no problem" I smiled.

"Honestly, I couldn't have done it without you guys. I'm so glad you both are in my life" he smiled at us & even though I get annoyed with Tyler half of the time at the end of the day he's Melissa's boyfriend & that makes him one of us.

"Can, I have a word with you?" Bonnie looked at me.

"Sure" I responded as we headed towards the bar "what's wrong?" I asked as I ordered a margarita.

"A shot of vodka please" Bonnie ordered as she quickly chugged it down her throat.

"Okay, slow down what's wrong?" I asked as she looked at me with guilt & confessed "I kissed Jeremy last night".

"You mean, Elena's younger brother?" I looked at her "umm hmm" she nodded as she took another shot.

"That's crazy but look on the bright sight, he don't have some crazy shitty secrets like half the guys we know" I looked at her "not like the vampire bartender that kidnapped you, or the warlock that deceived you" I comforted her.

"Yeah, I know but it's just that he's Elena's brother & I like him but I want Elena to be cool with us, you know what I mean" she murmured.

"I understand Bonnie, I'll talk to Elena about it" I said as I sipped my drink.

"I better do that myself" she said as she took another shot & rested her head on my shoulder "kill me".

"Stefan & Damon has rescued Elena once again from her doom" Caroline murmured as she rolled on my bed "I hope she's okay" I huffed.

"She is & according to Stefan the two vampires kidnapped her because they wanted to hand her over to Elijah" she said "and who's that?" I looked at her.

"He's an original, if anyone knows what that means" she rolled her eyes "they need Elena to break the curse of the sun & moon".

"The curse of the sun & moon I know that" I said slowly "what do you mean?" she asked.

"Vampires are the servants of the sun because they can't walk in the sun, and werewolves the slaves of the moon as they can only turn during a full moon" I looked at her "if the curse is broken, the vampires can walk in daylight & the werewolves can turn whenever they want".

"But vampires can walk with the help of our rings, so why do we need to break the curse?" she looked at me as she showed me her ring.

"Because, if the werewolves break the curse the vampires will be enslaved you see so the vampires want to break it before the werewolves does" I told her "and that's the reason why Mason Lockwood returned to Mystic Falls to search for the moonstone" I said as I recollected the past.

"Do you think he got it? he's gone you see" she said in horror "I don't think so" I murmured.

"We have to find it, before anyone does" she looked at me "and that's where Bonnie comes in" I said as we headed to bonnie's.

"So, we have to walk all the way to the woods to this well for this rock or whatever" Caroline complained as we walked through the Lockwood woods "stop complaining Caroline, you can just reach in a blur if you want" bonnie muttered.

"Can you guys please keep your differences aside, we need to stick together not quarrel among ourselves" I walked ahead.

"So, you're positive it's inside this well?" Caroline asked as we stood outside an old well "Yeah" Bonnie nodded as Caroline broke the locks.

"I will jump in & get the stone" Caroline said as she jumped into the well in a blink "ahhhh" she began to scream in agony.

"What's wrong?" Me & Bonnie yelled as we looked down on her.

"Vervain" she yelled in pain as her screams began to fade, she was losing consciousness "what shall we do?" I asked in terror as I looked at Bonnie who was more than horrified.

"Who was that?" Stefan asked as he appeared out of nowhere "what are you doing here?" I asked him in confusion.

"Can you guys talk later, we need to help Caroline" Bonnie said.

As Stefan looked into the well "I'll get her out" Stefan said but I stopped him "you can't, there's vervain in the water".

"I will go" I said but Bonnie stopped me "you can't, there are snakes too".

"I don't care bonnie, Caroline is in there" I hissed "But you don't understand peach, if you get bitten you will drown & then you will have to make your choice to choose a normal life & die or to be a siren & live" she reminded me.

"What's happening?" Damon questioned as he & Elena ran towards us.

"It's Caroline, she's inside the well & we can't help her cos there's vervain in the water" Stefan said. Elena with the help of Stefan & Damon went inside the well to help Caroline out.

"Why? did you stop me bonnie, you are endangering Elena's life" I snapped as I looked into the well "this is not right how could you?"

"I know peach, but I need to protect you always it's my sole duty" she said as tears filled up her eyes.

"You endangered you're best friends because of a folklore of the siren & witch agreement or whatever, I can't bonnie" I hissed as I walked away.

"She did it for you peach because she had no choice" Stefan looked at me "stop, talking to me" I walked towards the woods but he stopped me "if under the watch of a witch any harm comes upon a siren, then her whole generation of witches are doomed".

"What do you mean?" I asked in confusion.

"Bonnie is bonded to you somehow, every generation you live on earth you will have a new witch to look after you & if they fail to do that their generation will be doomed & this is not a myth it's a fact & that's the reason why bonnie has to protect you no matter what. Not because of herself but because of her family & the people she loves" he said slowly.

"That's tragic, I never wanted this stef" I looked at him "I know peach but this is how it will be from now on, you can't rewrite the past" he mumbled.

"Caroline wake up" Elena yelled as she shook Caroline, she was unconscious "I think she needs blood" she murmured as she cut her palms & fed Caroline her blood & slowly Caroline regained her consciousness as we all smiled at her.

"Bonnie, I'm so sorry. I didn't know" I apologised as I stood besides her "I know & it's okay" she forced a smile as she tried to hide the pain in her eyes.

"Hey, I promise you I'll never let you face any kinds of threat because of me. I'll take good care of myself & I won't die" I chuckled as she stared chuckling "come here" she called as she hugged me.

"So, we got the moonstone now what?" Elena asked.

"Now bonnie has to do her little magic trick & remove the spell, as easy as that" Damon smirked.

***

"I met Elijah, today" Elena said as she walked upto us in the hallway "what do you mean?" I asked.

"He's here doing a research with my aunt Jenna & you know why I'm shocked, it's because Damon had stabbed him in the heart & we saw him die & now he's back can you belief that?" she was horrified.

"Caroline, told me he's an original maybe that's why he didn't die" I said.

"You mean originals can't die?" She asked.

"I have no idea, let's find out more about him after class shall we?" I looked at her as she nodded "it's a date" as we walked towards our respective classes.

"So, Elijah's in town & so is John Gilbert & a bunch of werewolves what a reunion" Damon joked as we sat on the living room.

"Let's just concentrate on Katherine now, like if she has any idea on how to kill Elijah" Stefan said.

"And, why do we want to kill Elijah?" I asked.

"Because he wants to use Elena as a bait to lure out Klaus" Stefan said.

"Okay, now who the hell is Klaus?" I asked in confusion.

"You should be thankful that you haven't heard the name Klaus because honey, he's the nightmare of us all" Rosie said as she walked upto us.

"And weren't you the one trying to sell off Elena at the first place?" I looked at Rosie, Rosie & her boyfriend were the vampires who kidnapped Elena in the first place.

"I am sorry but now I'm on your side" Rosie said as she took a seat on the couch next to Damon.

"More like on Damon's side" I murmured as I saw him grabbing her thighs.

"You jealous?" Damon smirked as I rolled my eyes "you wish".

"The Originals are said to be the first vampires on earth they are stronger, faster & they can even compel vampires" Bonnie explained.

"So, it's better to be on their good side not their bad side" Caroline said.

"You crazy, you want to be on their good side & sacrifice my sister?" Jeremy looked at Caroline in horror.

"Guys, let's us all calm down & talk to Katherine. Find out what she knows about them" I said.

"Me & Damon will do the talking, you guys stay put" Stefan said.

"Why?" We all asked "because she is manipulative & you guys will fall in her trap" Damon said as he & Stefan left.

"So, we have to wait here?" Caroline questioned.

"Maybe" I murmured.

"Any idea where Bonnie or Jeremy is?" Elena asked as she walked into the kitchen.

"Maybe, they went home" I said but in the back of my mind I was thinking they might be making out somewhere, only god knows.

"I think I'll be heading home too" Elena said as she picked up her jacket "call me if you get anything".

"We, will" Caroline nodded as Elena walked out of the door.

"So, Mel is mostly at Tyler's these days right?" Caroline questioned.

"Yeah, with all those mood swings & whatever of Tyler's. Melissa don't want to leave his sight" I told her "and how are you & Matt?" I asked.

"Good actually, he told me he loves me" she smiled.

"That's nice" I smiled "Bonnie, what are you doing here & where's Jeremy?" I asked as I saw her, I thought she was with Jeremy all along.

"I was doing some spells, I don't know where Jeremy is" she said "oh no!".

"What's wrong?" Me & Caroline looked at her.

"We have to go to the tomb, Jeremy's there" She said as we got into the car & drove towards the tomb "what are we going to tell Elena?" Bonnie yelled as she drove the car as fast as she could as we reached the entrance of the tomb Damon walked out with Jeremy "Jeremy" Bonnie yelled & hugged him as we gave a sigh of relief.

"Where's Stefan?" Caroline asked as I realised Stefan was no where to be seen "where is he Damon?" I asked as my eyes searched for him, Jeremy gave me an apologetic look. So, I knew Stefan was inside "Stop!" Damon stood on my way.

"Move aside" Caroline pushed Damon aside as we walked in & saw that Stefan was stuck inside the tomb, he stood by the entrance "Stefan" I stood there & looked at him "why did you?" my voice cracked, if a vampire gets inside the tomb he/she cannot leave as it was sealed by magic. The reason why the 27 vampires were trapped inside for centuries, until Bonnie & her grams lifted the spell for a while to let them out.

"I had to because of Jeremy, he walked in & Katherine was going to kill him if I hadn't pushed him away. I had to take his place" he said slowly.

"Where is she?" I asked as she revealed herself wearing a black mini night gown with a big smirk on her face "Hello there!" I rolled my eyes at her, I didn't even know how to react.

"Stefan, I'll get you out of here I promise" I said as he nodded & gave me a little hopeful smile to make me happy but Katherine came up & put her arms around him "we are going to have so much fun" she chuckled as she bit her lips, making me want to bash her skull against the rock. Stefan quickly pushed her away from him & warned her "stay away" as he looked at me & said "don't worry about her, you know I love you".

"I love you too stefan & I'm very sorry for everything" I said as tears welled up my eyes.

"Take care" he sniffed "keep her safe, Damon" he told him as he disappeared in the dark. I walked out in pain & in confusion, leaving Stefan there was too painful for me but there was nothing I could do.

***

"Can, you do that spell again...the spell that let the 27 vampires out at the first place because Stefan is stuck in that tomb with Katherine & I hate it" I looked at bonnie.

"I wish I could peach but I'm not strong enough, the last time I did the spell I had grams by my side but now she's gone" she said.

"I just can't take it anymore, I have been dreaming of Katherine & Stefan making out for the past two nights" I was frustrated.

"You know that's not true right?" she looked at me.

"I don't know Bonnie, it's like my mind is playing tricks with me" I closed my eyes.

"Or maybe Katherine is" she told me.

"Katherine is inside that tomb, how can she play tricks with my mind" I looked at her.

"She might be playing mind tricks with Stefan & you & Stefan have a very strong bond that lets you feel each other, even though apart so maybe you're feeling what he's feeling" she said slowly.

"So, Katherine is showing Stefan her fantasy & on the process, I'm getting a glimpse of his mind" I folded my arm's "that bitch".

"She had a thing for Stefan before & she still does, I won't be shocked if she's trying to get inside his head" she said slowly "she wants him back you know that right?"

"I do, Stefan told me that she came back because of him even after all these years she can't get over Stefan Salvatore" I muttered.

"Stefan is Stefan, I don't think ladies have it in them to resist his charms" she said "but he's a good man & he loves you, so don't worry about Katherine or anybody else".

"I'm trying to but it's hard when your boyfriend is stuck in a sealed tomb with his ex flame & that ex flame is Katherine Pierce" I clenched my jaws.

"We will find a way to get him out, I promise" she smiled at me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367K 10.5K 39
π˜Ώπ™€π™‡π™„π˜Ύπ˜Όπ™π™€ π˜Όπ™‰π˜Ώ π™π™π˜Όπ™‚π™„π™‡π™€ | ❝Ιͺ'ᴍ ɒᴇᴛᴛΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴛᴀʀɒᴇᴛᴇᴅ α΄€Ι΄α΄… ᴜsᴇᴅ α΄€s ΚŸα΄‡α΄ α΄‡Κ€α΄€Ι’α΄‡ ᴊᴜsα΄› Κ™α΄‡α΄„α΄€α΄œsᴇ Ιͺ'ᴍ Κœα΄œα΄α΄€Ι΄ α΄€Ι΄α΄… Ιͺ α΄„α΄€Ι΄ α΄…Ιͺᴇ.❞ Paris A...
107K 2.9K 21
It's been 15 years since it all began. Elena is in a coffin, Bonnie has moved on with her life, and Matt became the sheriff of Mystic Falls. Stefan's...
85.1K 1.2K 67
*The Vampire Diaries ReVamped* What if Stefan and Damon Salvatore have a sister? Mystal Salvatore is back in Mystic Falls and she has a past that eve...
982K 18.2K 25
In a small town called mystic falls Nina Gilbert , her twin brother Jeremy and her older sister Elena are grieving over the loss of their parents. No...