Saiki K. Oneshots

By HEXINXINHE

This the Disastrous Life of Saiki K. One Shots, where new chapters are no longer coming out. With all differe... More

Request
Toritsuka x Dead! Child! Reader
Kusuo x Child! Adopted! O.C.
Kusuo x Older Sister O.C
Kusuo x Drunk O.C.
Aren x O.C Attacked!
Nendo x Baby!Female! Reader
Yuuta x O.C. Double Love P.1
Double Love P.2
Kokomi x Male O.C. P.1
Kokomi x Male O.C p.2
Kusuo x Seven Deadly Sins Crossover
Kusuo x Shonen Maid
Kusuo x O.H.S.H.C
Dead! Kusuo x Dead O.C.
Kusuo x Cousins! Hitachiin! O.H.S.H.C
Kusuo x Cat O.C. x Amp
Saiki Kusuo Teacher! x Assassination Classroom
Hairo (Kineshi) x Tennis Player Reader
Kusuke x Genius Child O.C
Kusuo x Dorothy Must Die crossover
Child! Kusuo x Assassination Classroom
Hiro Kineshi x Reader
Kaido x Sister O.C.
Kusuo x Little Brother O.C
Kusuo x Black Butler
Kusuo x Haruhi (O.H.S.H.C)
Kusuo x Fairy Tail
Kusuo x Average! Reader
Kusuo x Coffee Store Owner Reader!
Kusuo x Sick! Reader
New Student! Kusuo x Psychic O.C Part 1
New Student! Kusuo x Psychic O.C Part 2
Aren x Delinquent O.C.
Kusuo x Famous! Reader
Akechi (Touma) x Reader
Kusuo x Fairy Tail! Reader (Crossover)
Kusuke x Genius! Reader
Aren x Martial Artist! O.C.
Kusuo x Pokemon Crossover
Makoto x Actress! O.C.
Lost! Kokomi x Male! Reader
Kaido x Reader
Kusuke x Reader
Kusuo x Seven Deadly Sins
Kusuo x Aiura
Kusuo x Undere! O.C!
Explanation on Final Chapter/ Last Call on Request
Kusuo x B.N.H.A
Kusuo x Aren P.1
Kusuo x Aren P.2
Kusuo x Shun
Kusuo x Shun P.2
Aren x Shun
Across My Universe P.1
Across My Universe P.2
Across My Universe P.3
Across My Universe P.4
Thank You
My Next Book
Winner Announcement
My New Book
Kusuo x OC
Toritsuka x Trans! Reader
Toritsuka x Saiki
IT Chapter 2 x Saiki K
Saiki x It Chapter 2 Part 2
Saiki x BNHA
Saiki Siblings x Maze Runner
Saiki Kusuo x Death Note
Kusuo x It Chapter 1
Kusuo x Haikyuu
Haikyuu x Assassination Classroom
Kusuo x B.N.H.A
Kusuo x B.N.H.A P.2
Kusuo x Haikyuu P.2
Fem. Kusuo x Shy. Reader
Kids AU
Saiki x Harry Potter
Saiki x Harry Potter P.2
Saiki x BNHA
Kusuo x Haikyuu
Kusuo x Reader
Kusuo x Haikyuu!
Kusuo x Haikyuu Part 2
Kusuo x Haikyuu!! Part 3
Untitled Part 88
Kusuo x Haikyuu Part 4

Metori x Poor! O.C.

1.6K 33 3
By HEXINXINHE

Title: Some Plebians.

Ray Shiaki, a slim teenage girl with gray-purple hair and purple eyes with a real knack at sewing, a girl like many other children in the world, she is living below poverty. She lives with her mom and little brother, her father left years ago, he had never been found. Living in a below minimum wage family, she had to work as well in secret, selling candies to her buy at school, an average pink haired student in her class.

She'd always sit quietly in class not being bothered by anyone, in her own little world. Though one thing was driving her mad, next to her sat the rich and famous Saiki Metori, the one who always sold off his money to stupid wantings, while having people carrying him to his other classes for some cash.

Sure at first for Ray it was tempting, but she knew her mother would be angry if she went that low for money. As the bell rang she was once again in her world, writing notes in class but not really paying attention, she'd thought of ideas to make more money as her mom's birthday would come up in a week and two days.

She could pay the water bill, find a job, get out of that crummy old apartment at the end of town to a nicer safer one, where she doesn't need her mom to share a bed with her little brother as she took the couch. Many came up but never seemed good, so she stuck on what she did best: marketing and sewing.

The bell then rang for lunch, Ray would sit at an empty table easing in into other's conversations at the same time she would hand sew clothes to sell or for her family. She worked on a long purple dress that she could possibly sell or wear.

Then someone tapped her shoulder, she looked over to see a man with dark glasses and a suit, it was one of Saiko's guards. "May I help you?" she asked politely, though if this guy even gave a hint of her needing to change spots for 'His Magisty' it would not end well for anyone specifically, not the guard.

"Sir Saiko has requested to see you," he says. "Well, what does he need," Ray asked as she looks down to continue her stitch "if he needs me he could come to me himself," she says blankly. "He had asked you to come to him." the guard repeats. "If it's so important to him he could come himself and move a good 20 feet." she continues her argument while stitching the lace into the dress.

He sighed and walked away. Then a moment later he comes back with three other guards they all lift up the chair startling the poor frail teen, she folds up her dress while on the chair so it doesn't get dragged. She was later dropped in front of Saiko's table. "Well since you didn't want to walk to me by personal guards brought you over here," Saiko said as he flaunted his money, as he sat on a royal chair with gold and red trimming. "Can I help you?" she growled at him who seemed utterly surprised but didn't bother to talk back.

"Yes, make me 3 of those and two tuxes good day." then he called away, "No," Ray said, "what makes you think I'll do that?" with poison dripping from her words. "Because I say so," Saiko said unconvincingly. "Two problems I don't have the money nor do I gave the supplies and to produce it you have to give me money." Saiko sighed, rubbing his temples.

"Come meet me after school, understood?" he said, then one of the guards came and dragged her chair back to where it was originally, without Ray saying anything back she continued on her dress.

The day ended much quicker than Ray would have thought. As the final bell rung, she got up but was stopped with a hand on her wrist, "Remember to meet me after school, since I don't wanna get caught being with you I'll see you at the park around the corner." Ray was gonna kill him, she leaped over to strangle him only to be held back by someone on her waist pulling her back. Once she was finished with her attempted murder, she looked back to see one of her two friends letting her go.

"Aren! What was that all about?" she asked him angerly. "Don't even try, I almost got sent to prison for doing that." her purple-haired friend explained. "But, but." though she was giving up. He had a point, and she was gonna have to deal with being wrong. Aren dropped off her at the park and then left wishing her luck.

"I'm here!" she called out, though no one replied as she walked through the empty park. She then heard talking coming from the shelters. As she got closer she saw Saiko talking to a guard of his. "No! Don't tell her that! Make it seem like she needs to work for me not the other way around!" he complained to the man in black "Yes sir, I'll try my hardest. I did see her walking around would you like me to go get her?"

"Yes now be gone, this Shiaki girl really got to me. Damn it! Should I cancel Teruhashi and my wedding?"

"Yes if you choose Ms. Shiaki then it would be best." Ray covered her mouth as a silent gasp came out. She would walk farther away and act like she didn't hear anything. She quickly walked farther from the used shelter and walked back.

As she turned to look around she saw a guard coming towards her, "Young Saiko is this way." he said as he leads the way. She was back at the shelter with Saiko drinking some tea on fine china. "Finally you're here! You asked to meet up and now you're late. Damn plebians!" he complained with annoyance and something else. "I didn't make the plan you did"

Saiko only 'Ich'-ed as he showed some designs he wanted, they where tuxes and jewelry, each with a price Saiko was willing to pay for each. Ray sat down on the park tables as she read through. One was a fairly simple design of a white tuxedo with a large total of ¥86,000. Her eyes widen in surprise, that was enough money to pay for 7 months worth of food, or 2 months worth of rent. Saiko snickered as he made a fan out of his money.

"Plebians, in so much need of money. What. A. Pity." he mocked. Ray's eyes turned back to normal, as she handed the paper to him. "I'm sorry, though I must say no to this deal," she says sadly as she very much needed the money "I refuse to work with arrogant people like you." she continued to speak calmly. She stood up from the bench and turned away, "Good day, if you continue to want to work with me, I suggest you change your ego."

She left the park, leaving a blushing, embarrassed Saiko behind her from.

That day and forth it had been hard on her family by pure un-luckiness. They weren't able to pay their rent and we're going to get kicked out in a week. Ray hasn't eaten in days, as giving her little brother her food instead. Everything was spiraling downhill if only Ray hadn't been picky about who to work with they wouldn't be in this problem.

It was once again Monday but as other students complained Ray was happy, she could easily take food from other people to give to her brother and mom. No one noticed except for one, Saiko. He did regret what he said and did to Shiaki and wished to redo it. Though as he stared at her mesmerized by her beauty and kindness, he saw that she was getting skinnier and frail, her skin was pale, and during lunch, she could steal food that she would then hide in her empty lunch box.

Saiko also heard about her problem at home after getting someone to research her and thought best if he wanted to start a relationship with her he would have to change his ego like he was told to do.

He paid two months worth of rent and found a better job for her mother, he cleared out her apartment and moved it to a better and safer place for the Shiaki family. As Ray got home she found it cleared out only seeing her mom and brother on the table asleep, frightened that the owners sent them out early she woke up her mom. "Mom...Mom," she nudged her mom to wake up "what happened?" she asked as her mom slowly woke up. Her mother looked at her quickly and gave her a huge hug and started to sob.

Ray's heart started beating faster, her mom always had been optimistic but since her dad left her shiny green eyes dulled and her slick black hair turned oily as her up to date hand made clothes where now torn and battered. "Wh-what happened?" Ray forced herself to ask. Her mom looked up smiling which was utterly confusing. "A friend of yours helped us move out." Ray was shocked. "Pardon?" she asked to repeat.

"We'll be leaving in 10 minutes, pack whatever you have left." she smiled. Ray nodded and packed her clothes and sewing materials. After 10 minutes she saw a white car pull up, a paid driver in a black suit stepped out and went inside. Only a few minutes later a knock was heard. Ray opened the door "Ms. Shiaki we must leave do you have any bags I could carry." he asked bowing.

"Uh no-" she studdered unsure what to do. "Let's go then," he said as he leads her family into the car. After a while of driving in silence the driver spoke up "We should be arriving shortly, do you have any questions?" he asked as he looked through the mirror view. "Uh yes actually," Ray spoke up "who helped us- I mean out of our debt," she said. "Well, Young Saiko did of course," the man said as he stopped the car.

He left the car and opened the door after letting her mom and brother out he whispered in her ear "he sure has an eye for you." though Ray was too stuck on the fact that Saiko did something without his own personal benefit. "This would be your car it is licensed and may be used." the driver explained to Ray's mom. He then shut the door to the car and walked away.

That day went by as a blur by the time morning came she ran out of her nice white-walled bedroom and got ready as fast as possible. She ran to school to see Saiko just arriving before he could say saying to her, Ray gave him a big hug. "Thank you so much." she muffled into his shirt since she was very small. Saiko only laughed and patted her head. "You know plebians need help sometimes." he joked deserving a cute glare from Ray.

That day on they had a start of a cute and long relationship.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.3K 2.7K 21
mha x saiki k crossover (with extras from hunter x hunter, sk8 the infinity, and death note) started - sept 6*, 2020 ended (with alt endings/chapter...
3.1K 121 50
i want to read saiki x teruhashi fanfic and there only a handful of them that has a long sotry so i want to do one hope enjoy if you don't then don't...
562K 30K 100
Because of unknown reasons, the overpowered Kusuo Saiki suddenly appeared in a world that has people with supernatural abilities called quirks. Saiki...
338K 12.8K 39
Keiko Mochizuki is oblivious to see how lucky she really is. ˖◛⁺⑅♡ Seasons 1-3 ˖◛⁺⑅♡ Saiki x OC (Slowburn) ˖◛⁺⑅♡ The disastrous life of Saiki K belo...