Caged By Him

By moonchild80

"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist i... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's note.
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Suggestions
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Author's note.
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99

Chapter 16

145K 3.3K 1.5K
By moonchild80

Enjoy, queens❤

Aurora's POV:

I woke up in a state of daze. I can't fathom how I feel, or how I should react to the fact that today is my wedding day. I'm useless, numb, weak, helpless. And that's only to name a few. I just want to scream at the top of my lungs and let all my frustration out. Oh God, I'm actually getting married. They'll drag me if they have to and Tristan's threats have taken a toll on me, he scares the living hell out of me. I know not to defy him.

I've given up. He wins, he always gets what he wants and this time is no different. Stopping him is beyond my power, beyond anyone's power. He can break me in half with just a glare. It took all the strength in me to stand to him yesterday, and he still got me to submit quickly. God, why can't he be normal? Why couldn't he just ask me to go on a date like a normal man? He can hold me against my will all he wants, but I will never stop resenting him for it. This marriage is a sham, a hoax. It's revolting, immoral, degenerate.

I roll around in the bed and glance over the bedside table to see a note on it. I sit up, my back against the headboard, and pick it up to read the content. It's from Tristan: 'Be good for me today, my love. For today, you'll be forever mine.'

Is he trying to pour salt into the wound? Does he deliberately want to hurt me? It's already bad enough that I'm actually going through with this, I don't need a reminder of what's to come.

I humph, pulling the sheets over me, hoping I can fall asleep again. It's 9AM at the moment, meaning I should be up already but I don't want to. The bedroom door creaks as I hear muffled voices on the other side, making me snap my head to see who it might be.

"Good morning to the beautiful bride." Stella greets, giving me a toothy smile as she enters the room accompagnied by Aylina and Dianne. What is she doing here so early? Also, please don't call me a bride. The word alone makes my stomach churn.

"Good morning." I softly greet them, sitting up on the bed. Stella places a cup of coffee and a plate of toast covered in honey and butter in front of me. "Thank you." I reply to the kind gesture and take a sip of the coffee. I look up and they're all stood staring at me whilst smiling. Did I miss something?

"Is something wrong?" I ask them, swallowing my coffee and raising my eyebrows.

"No, dear, nothing's wrong. You're just glowing." Dianne compliments, practically bursting with joy. My cheeks heat up as I look down to the food. Why can't I be normal and accept a compliment? "How are you feeling today? It's the big day." She chirps, clapping her hands excitingly.

"I'm okay. A little sleepy though." I confess, moving some of my hair from my face.

"Well you better shake it off, we leave to the venue in an hour and there's a lot to do. We can't afford to be late." Aylina states, pulling me up from the bed.

Wait, the food.

"B-But, my food." I say, extending my hand to the plate as they drag me away.

"Don't worry, we'll get you something to eat." Aylina chuckles and shakes her head, draping her arm over my shoulder.

After taking a shower and packing everything needed, we migrate to the kitchen to eat a divine breakfast. I've never had anything like it before.

Next, we headed down to the venue where the wedding was going to happen. I was informed the wedding starts at 5PM and right now, it's 12PM so I think there's still time. Although, the others beg to differ.

I don't know if I mentioned this, but I asked Aylina and Claire to be my bridesmaids, aside from Stella, my maid of honour. As for Tristan, I'm guessing Elijah, Isaac and Jonas. They're the closest to him but who knows.

If I'm being honest, I kind of secluded myself from a lot of things 'wedding' related. I tried my best to get it off my mind but no matter how hard I tried, it was happening. It is happening.

"It's time to start getting you ready." Dianne ushers me to sit as various women I don't know, circle me.

To spare you the details, I've spent hours on that chair. It's because of my hair, it's too long and took hours to style. As for makeup, they kept it to a minimum all while enhancing my features, they focused on my eyes and my lips. My hair was styled in a beautiful updo with little white flowers in it.

After that, it was time for the dress. I stood in front of the body mirror as Stella made it her mission to tightlace the corset I'm to wear under my dress. She tied it tight, it tightened around my waist, making it slimmer. It also pushed my breasts together, making them bulge out of it a bit. This is so uncomfortable.

"Have you packed?" Stella breaks the silence  as she continues to lace the corset as tightly as she can.

"For what?"

"For you honeymoon, silly." She chuckles, shaking her head as I stare at her through the mirror. I'm supposed to pack?

"No?" I admit and she scoffs.

"I've been told you're leaving tonight, to a location I helped choose because I know you so well." She arrogantly primps as I roll my eyes playfully. No one told me about this. "Don't worry, I'll do it for you after the ceremony. No one will even notice I'm gone." She states, finishing up and stepping back to survey me.

"You look so beautiful." She compliments, rubbing her hands up and down my shoulder. If only I felt as good as I look. "You're going to make the most gorgeous bride." She adds and I hum in a pretend smile. A knock on the door makes Stella let go of me and walk over to the door, opening it.

"How are we doing so far?" Dianne tip toes to the room with a smile on her face. "Ah, Aurora. You look breathtaking, my dear." She gasps, her eyes landing on me and dragging up and down my body. I'm stood with nothing but a white corset and white lace panties. I'm getting slightly embarassed and I just want to cover myself.

"T-Thank you." I stutter, covering myself with my arms.

"I wanted to give you this." She says, handing me a white lace band that looks like a hair tie. I look at it confused, what am I supposed to do with it?

"It's a garter, it goes around your leg. Put it on then you can wear your dress." She informs me, noticing my confusion. I nod amd take it from her. I actually never heard of a garter in weddings, what do they do with it? Is it some kind of ritual that I don't know about?

Dianne then exits, calling Aylina to get the dress. I slide the garter up my leg and then look up at Stella. "Stella?" I look at her and she hums in response. "Why am I supposed to wear this?" I question, pointing down to my leg. Maybe she knows something about this. She looks at me and laughs. Why do people keep laughing at my questions?

"Silly, it's a wedding tradition, not necessarily everyone does it but I guess your mother in law is old-fashioned." She informs me, alleviating some of my curiosity. "Your groom is going to take it off with his teeth at the end of the ceremony." She adds and I choke on air. What? I did not sign up for this. Abort, abort.

"B-But, in front of everyone?" I manage to get out, my throat suddenly dry. The thought alone makes me embarassed.

"Yes, now let's get you in your dress." She suggests and I gulp. This is a disaster of epic proportions.

After a while, I finally got ready and put my dress on. It's a sleeveless princess gown with a sweetheart neckline. It's very lacy and beautiful. Dianne and Aylina had it custom made.

My veil was simple which complimented the dress perfectly. Since my neck was bare, I put on my mother's necklace to keep her close to me, to feel even a tiny bit safer.

~~~~~~~~~~

It's time.

Since Mr Harrison has been like a father to me, I wanted him to walk me down the aisle. I was going to ask him to do it at my real wedding, but given the circumstances, it seems that I will never have one.

Stella, Claire, and Aylina form a row and prepare to walk down the aisle. Nervous is an understatement. I'm petrified.

It was now my cue, I hear bridal music start playing as I take a deep breath and grip tightly onto the bouquet. Mr Harrison latches onto my arm and holds it gently. "You look beautiful, flower." He whispers in my ear. "Thank you, Uncle Peter." was my reply. I keep my head bowed, not wanting to look up at Tristan. The fact that there's a lot of people is unsettling, they're all looking at me. What if I trip and fall in front all of them? Oh my God, please no.

We're walking closer and closer to the end of the aisle. I still don't see anything as I focus my gaze on the floor, my veil covering my peripheral vision.

We suddently come to a stop, and I feel Mr Harrison release me gently. No please, save me. "Congratulations, petal." He says, kissing my cheek and sending me to my doom. As soon as he lets go of me, I hand over my bouquet to Stella then turn around. Tristan takes a hold of both my hands and rubs his thumbs gently on them. I still can't see anything. I'm trying to avoid all eye contact, including Tristan's.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony, which is an honorable 
estate, that is not to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly, but reverently and soberly." The minister begins. "If anyone can show just cause why they may not be lawfully joined together, let them speak now or forever hold their peace."

Someone speak, please. Say something.

But a chilling silence invades the room. I can feel tears welling up in my eyes, this is not how I expected my life to turn out.

"Do you, Tristan Nathaniel Black take Aurora Grace Shaw to be your lawfully wedded wife, to live together in marriage?  Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, and forsaking all others, be faithful only to her, for as long as you both shall live?" The minister starts with the vows as I start to feel my eyes sweaty.

"I do." Tristan responds and I can feel my heart drop. his deep voice sending chills all over my body.

"Do you, Aurora Grace Shaw take Tristan Nathaniel Black to be your lawfully wedded husband to live together in marriage?  Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health and forsaking all others, be faithful only to him so long as you both shall live?" The minister adresses me and I swallow. I don't want to say it.

I choke up and stay silent, it feels like I've been quiet for an eternity. Soon enough, I feel Tristan squeeze tightly on my hands as if signaling me to speak. He squeezes harder to the point where I can feel tears forming in my eyes.

"I do."

A tear escapes my eyes as I mumble the sentence I never thought I would get the strength to say. More tears fall down my eyes discreetly, I can't manage to hold my composure anymore. My life is over.

But the minister wasn't over yet. It was time for the rings.

"Tristan will you give your ring to Aurora and repeat these words: I give you this ring as a reminder of the promises we exchanged today." The minister starts again and Tristan repeats after him.

"I give you this ring as a reminder of the promises we exchanged today." Tristan says, before holding my hand and slipping the wedding band on my finger.

"Aurora, will you give your ring to Tristan and repeat these words: I give you this ring as a reminder of the promises we exchanged today." The minister requests turning to me and handing me the ring.

"I-I give you this ring as a reminder of the p-promises we exchanged today." I stutter, two tears flow down my eyes and landing on the floor as I place the ring on his finger. He then grabs my hands once again as the minister begins talking.

"You have exchanged your promises and given and received rings in my presence. By the power invested in me, I hereby pronounce you husband and wife. Tristan, you may now kiss your bride." The minister states, concluding the ceremony.

Tristan reaches over to the trim of my veil and lifts it up, letting it fall behind. It is only then am I able to see him, his dark eyes twinkling as I flutter my blue orbs at him. He looks extremely handsome. You just can't deny that he's a good looking man, no matter how cruel and heartless he is. I swallow as he smirks and reaches over to my cheek, cradling my face in his big hands and pulling me closer to claim my lips. He places a forceful yet gentle kiss on my lips as cheers and applauses overflow.

Seconds later, he pulls away and whispers in my ear "You're beautiful." I blush intensively as he intertwines his fingers in mine and leads me down the steps. We walk down to the exit as people congratulate us.

~~~~~~~~~~

We're currently at the reception as Tristan holds on to my waist, people walking over and congratulating us. My eyes roam the dance floor to spot Isaac and Stella slowdancing as they laugh together. My chest tightens and I lower my gaze to the floor. I want that, pure love. Everything else has been taken away from me.

"Dance with me, my love." He ushers, pulling me by my hand and guiding me to the dancefloor. I recall he told me on one of our 'dates' that he had never danced with anyone before. He told me that his first dance was with me at the engagement party. Technically, we just swayed back and forth to the rythm of the music, but I guess that counts as dancing too.

The next several hours went by smoothly, and by now the reception was close to ending. But of course, not until I suffer my share of embarassment.

Much to my dismay, Mrs Black insisted I wear a garter around my leg underneath my dress. Eventually, the music dies down and I'm placed on a chair as the guests gather around us. This will be the most embarassing moment of my life. What girl wants to watch her groom, lift up her dress in front of their entire family and friends and fish for a garter up their leg then drag it down with his teeth? I can't get through with it. I can't, I can't. I've put up with too much but public humiliation, I'd rather not.

Oh no, it's happening. Someone please just murder me. Tristan bends down on one knee and smirks at me. He then inches my dress up and holds out my leg, he nudges his head underneath and starts going up and up as the guests cheer him up. I think my face is going to explode from the heat. His nose gliding along my leg is sending shivers everywhere. I look down and watch him, trying to distract from the fact that everyone's eyes are on us. I just want to get up and leave, I can't handle this much attention. But I know the consequences. He finally finds the garter and I can feel him clamp his teeth around it.

He slides it down and eventually takes it off. Claps and laughs echo around the room as Tristan stands up and drags me up with him, his harsh stare piercing through me. He pulls me in for a deep passionate kiss.

We spent the rest of the evening chatting with people and getting complimented by everyone. Some people even asked about us having babies, which I thought was very innapropriate.

"Damn, sis in law. I actually can't get over how stunning you look." Isaac compliments, eyeing me up and down as he rubs his jaw. I feel Tristan tense next to me, he grabs Isaac by his collar but I'm quick to pull him back. They're brothers for God's sake.

"Don't mind him, Aurora. He's just worried I might steal you away." Isaac winks and I chuckle lightly, he really has no limits. "Although, if you want to trade up for the hotter, younger brother. You know where to find me." He flirtaciously suggests and I look up at Tristan who looks like he's about to shoot someone. I hate it when his murderous side comes out.

"Isaac, I swear to God..." Tristan starts but gets interrupted by his parents.

"Tristan, my son. Congratulations again." His mom pulls him down for a hug and he groans.

"Thank you again, mother." He thanks her then looks at me. "My beautiful wife and I should be heading out now." He informs her, his eyes trailing over my face and his hand on the small of my back, so dangerously close to my butt. With that, we say our goodbyes to everyone and he pulls me out.

We then get into a black car, as the driver takes us to whatever we're going. I stay silent the entire ride, my eyes looking through the window pane. Only now am I able to focus on the fact that I'm married. I have been distracting myself from it all day.

"Angel, look at me." I can hear him mumble beside me but I don't comply. I don't want to see him, I don't want to talk to him. This hurts too much. I want to cry.

"Aurora." He growls, aggravated by me ignoring him.

"What?" I turn to him, tears blurring my vision. His once harsh stare softens towards me as he blinks up at me. He stays silent and doesn't reply. So, I just go back to staring out the car window, sniffling and wiping my cheeks.

We eventually reach our destination, it turns out to be the house we're going to live in, the one he bought for me.

He opens the car door for me and helps me get out, my dress making it rather difficult. I never got to see the entire house, considering what happened last time.

We make our way in, I enter first as Tristan talks to the driver. Soon I feel the door lock as I grip onto the rail of the stairs, my feet are killing me. I bend over to take my shoes off but I feel Tristan's big arms go under my legs and on my back, a grunt seeping out of him as he picks me up. He effortlessly carries me up the stairs bridal style, he looks down at me in thought. What is he thinking?

He takes me up the stairs and turns left, he walks down the corridor and stops at a door. He opens it and goes on, still carrying me. I've never been here before, it's a vast luxurious room in black and white. It has everything, a huge TV, a king bed in the middle. I'm guessing it's the main bedroom. He closes the door behind him and walks me over to the bed, he very slowly lays me down as I look up at him, waiting for his next move.

"Alone at last, my love." He smirks down, taking off his jacket.

I swallow. Is he about to do what I think he is?

Hey beauties, a long chapter for you all. I hope you liked it. I know some of you have been waiting for this

The story will get interesting soon, I promise. But until that happens, bare with me😂

Please let me know what you think, so I know what to work on in the future.

Thank you for reading, voting, and commenting. You're all amazing💕😙

Lots of love❤

Published January 30th 2019.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 117K 70
'Are you afraid, do I scare you, baby girl'? He asked me in a sturdy accent And all I could do is nod in affirmation, as I lay on the bed trembling u...
84.2K 3.8K 56
A saga of making her his. A saga where in the process of making her his he breaks the girl with whom he fell in love with. *Blurp* I flinch when the...
506K 305 2
HIGHEST RANKING: #1 English #1 Hard #1 DarknessAndLight TROPES: MAFIA ROMANCE, ENNEMIES TO LOVERS, FORCED PROXIMITY, SLOW BURN *Story Contains Matur...
4.1M 76.9K 85
*THIS BOOK NEEDS TO BE HEAVILY EDITED* TAKEN SERIES: BOOK ONE TW: kidnapping, manipulation, toxic/abusive relationship, violence, death, grief, self...