You will be mine [Park Jimin...

By HeloiseDBrightmore

Reader is a strong and independent girl in a foreign country. She is hard to resist and even harder to get ri... More

1. Something in him
2. Being myself
3. First impression
4. Awkward moment
5. Bulletproof plan
6. Unexpected change
7. Surprise message
8. The news
9. Dead serious
10. Last warning!
11. Insane reasons
12. Blossoming Romance
13. Straightforward confession
14. No more chances
15. Painful secret
16. Change of behaviour
17. Denial
18. Sly moves
19. Just friends
20. Intense moment
21. Being careful
22. Unforeseen circumstances
23. Preparation for the play
24. Afraid of the unknown
25. Showdown
26. More than disappointment
28. Just a scar
29. Final explanation - Final
Under Editing!
Finished editing!

27. Unexpected surprise

756 27 3
By HeloiseDBrightmore

Edited: 18 June, 2020

I was left in the hospital for a week, boredom becoming soon my best friend. My friends visited me, even Jimin did so, although he never talked to me. My parents came home from their business trip as well, scolding me for getting into such a situation, which they never expected of me. I just shrugged them off knowing they would soon disappear for another business meeting again.

I tried to force Jimin to talk to me, but every time I did, he seemed to tense up. I knew he was holding back something, he was not good at hiding it, but I had no way to get closer to him, when he kept pushing me away. And I understood, but I just couldn't stop myself.

I spent another week in the hospital, before I could have even thought about leaving the mess behind. On that warm and sunny Saturday, the day of my release, a nurse gave me a black duffle bag that Yojin brought in earlier that week with some of my personal belongings.

I was alone in my room, packing my cloths, laptop, chargers and such personal items into it, when I heard the door open. I looked behind me to find myself face to face with Yojin. She let a small smile curve up around her face, before she spoke.

"How are you feeling?" She asked.

"Much better." I smiled. "I really don't want to be here any longer than necessary." I chuckled.

"Understandable." She said with an empathetic smile. "To make this day even better, I have prepared a surprise for you." She smirked with a suspicious glint in his eyes.

"And what kind of a surprise is that?" I asked with a raised brow.

"If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise." She giggled happily.

"Are the boys going to be part of the surprise?" I asked with a deep sigh, which made her furrow he brows.

"Yes, why?" She asked. I sat down on my bed and looked at her.

"Maybe we should just postpone it." I told her, not wanting to see Jimin's disappointed face again. I knew how to hide my feelings, but it had still hurt every time I looked at him when he came to visit. No words, just painful looks, making my chest feel like a ton.

"Is this about Jimin?" She asked with a frown. I nodded in response. "I thought so."

"I don't think it's a good idea for us to be around each other really." I spoke.

"Why? I honestly don't understand anything. Hoseok told me everything from the message they received, to what happened in the park and about the ex girlfriend up until to your stabbing." I flinched at the words. "But I just can't get myself around what this whole thing was about." She spoke with clear confusion across her face.

"I don't understand either. Huncheol said he took me as a bait to make Jimin feel pain, to make him suffer as much as he did. He told me that Jimin loved me, but apparently I didn't see it." I explained in a disbelieved manner.

"I wouldn't be surprised if that was true." She gave me a sideways look.

"You didn't see him, Yojin. He was in both emotional and physical pain. He was devastated each time Huncheol mentioned Danah's name." I heaved a deep sigh. "I could see the anger, the hate, the pity... it was like... God, I am so mad at myself, Yojin." I shook my head, being disappointed in me. "I was told numerous times, not to get involved with them, I was warned by Jimin to be more careful, but I was plain stubborn and I didn't listen. I put all of our friends in danger and forced Jimin to open up wounds that were still hurting him, that he still couldn't get over." I placed my face into my hands, trying to hide from everything that happened.

"I think, you are wrong." She spoke again, placing her hand on my shoulder reassuringly.

"No, I am not. When I woke up for the first time, I looked at him, Yojin. I looked into his eyes. I saw the disappointment, the anger. He walked out, because he couldn't be in the same room with me. And I understand. I fucked up everything and he has every right to hate me." I heaved a shaky sigh.

"No. No, you are plain wrong. I talked to Hoseok. When you were stabbed, Jimin was by your side in seconds, screaming for you to open your eyes. He told me that he'd never seen him in so much pain." She shook her head in denial, but I didn't agree.

"I am the pathetic girl, who falls for the boy who is still in love with his dead ex girlfriend. Which part would you not feel pity for? He wasn't in pain over me, Yojin. He felt sorry for me and to prove you wrong, just look at how we behave with each other. Does he seem to act as if he was worried about me?" I groaned at my thoughts as I laid back on the bed, sideways. I hid my eyes behind my arms and concentrated on the darkness behind my eyelids. "I wish I've never looked into his eyes. I could see how badly I have fucked him over." I scoffed.

"Okay, listen now." She said firmly and pulled me up, not letting me resist against her power. "I don't care if you fucked it up, he didn't necessarily resist you either. He kissed you, if in case you forgot. He gave you mixed signals, didn't he? So stop feeling sorry for yourself, because this is not the kind of person my best friend was and is." She scoffed as she stood up. "Now get your stuff. I don't care if you are in your state of self-pity or not, I organised a surprise for you and it will happen even if I have to drag you there myself." I looked at her with wide eyes, feeling strangely enlightened. I had to accept she was definitely improving her self-confidence by Hoseok's side. I did think for a couple of seconds, but I had to agree that I wanted to enjoy myself and just forget about what happened.

I packed the rest of my belongings and we left the hospital. First we went to my house to drop off my bag. I threw it on my bed in my room, before I ended up in the kitchen, gulping down a whole bottle of water. It was boiling hot outside, but I didn't mind it much. I threw a bottle at Yojin as well, before I ran upstairs to get ready, after a long and tiring nagging from her. She was adamant about not telling me anything about the surprise. She only told me to dress comfortable, but nicely, whatever that meant.

I took a shower, shaved and washed my hair. As I finished, I put on some mascara and let my hair air-dry. In that hot weather, I knew it wouldn't take much for it to dry naturally. As I stood in front of the mirror looking at the beige bandage hiding my almost fully healed wound, I felt self conscious for a second. I shook the thought out of my head, wanting to feel happy and positive. I took out a white tank top from my wardrobe, which I tied on the bottom, leaving my lower tummy exposed. I put on a pair of grey jeans, which I folded up to my calves and grabbed my newest white high-top trainers, straight out of their box. I put my wallet, a hoodie and a cardigan into my bag and was all ready to leave. 

I went to the living room to find Yojin munching on a plate of cookies that probably my mother left there for visitors. She was on the phone with Hoseok, making me cringe as I listened to their conversation.

"Khm..." I cleared my throat to get my friend's attention. She looked at me with a surprised expression across her face, soon hanging up the phone. She looked me up and down and smirked.

"Who did you dress up for?" She chuckled, but I just shook my head with an eye-roll.

"For myself." I grinned.

Soon we left the house and started walking towards the train station. It took us about 15 minutes as we have stopped by a small corner shop to get some ice cream. By the time we arrived and ate our sweets, the train already halted at the station. We got on and started searching for a nice cubicle. Not long we found an acceptable one and we took our seats there, closing the door.

"Can you at least tell me where we are going?" I asked curiously.

"Not a chance." She replied with a grin appearing on her face.

"Come on, at least tell me where we have to get off." I tried to persuade her, but she just shook her head. "Are we there, yet?" I asked with an innocent smile. If Shrek has ever thought me something, than it was how to be annoying. "Are we there, yet?" I tried again. She still kept quite while looking out the window and concentrating on the vivid green scenario. "Are we there, yet?" I could see her flinch and I knew I was close to breaking her. "Are we there, yet?" I tried again and this time she huffed with an annoyed expression across her face. I raised an eyebrow, trying to tell her that it was all her fault in the first place. "Are we there, yet?"

"Just zip your mouth." She rolled her eyes at my annoying behaviour.

"You started it." I shrugged.

"It's called a surprise for a reason. People surprise you with something that is supposed to be a secret up until it's revealed." She scoffed.

"I only asked you where we get off." I smirked.

"Fine, two stops and we are there." She gave in finally and I laid back into my seat with a victorious grin across my face.

As we arrived to the station, and got off the train, we sat down in the open waiting room, on a wooden bench. It was a quite little place, like a typical village. There was a little river running along the station, while it was surrounded with big wide trees and flowers. We were sitting next to each other for 5 minutes as if we were waiting for something, but we didn't talk. I kept looking around, soon feeling bored of doing absolutely nothing.

"What are we actually doing?" I asked, but she just looked at me.

"Be patient." She said. I kept sitting next to her, looking around, feeling a tad bit annoyed. I was strictly ordered to stay in bed for the past weeks, which didn't help my mood. I needed to move. I wanted to. I stood up and started walking to a little fountain across from the station. "Where are you going?" She asked but I didn't reply.

I walked up to the fountain, stopping right in front of it. A young female's sculpture was standing in the middle, taking on a ballerina's dancing form while holding flowers in her hands. The water was flowing down from the top of the flowers. I looked down to see a metal plate on the side of the fountain, but I couldn't see it clearly. I squatted down next to it and read 'Wishes do come true'. I didn't believe in such things, but I had nothing to lose. I saw the coins sitting on the bottom of the fountain and I decided to try my luck. I had so many wishes, but there was only one that I wanted in that moment more than anything. I took off my bag, opened up my wallet and took out a coin from it's pocket.

"I wish my relationship with Jimin to be fixed again." I didn't ask for much, I just wanted us to be able to stay in the same room, to not look at each other as if hatred had become the only feeling when the other appeared. I just wanted peace. I squeezed the coin, while making my wish and threw it into the water.

I heard noises coming from the station, forcing me to look around. I saw the boys around Yojin with fairly packed backpacks. I felt like I had been left out of some information I was supposed to get. Jungkook turned around, giving me a cheerful wave, which I happily returned. I was happy to see them and I couldn't wait to enjoy their company, hoping Jimin would be able to do so too. I rearranged my bag on my back and walked back to the bench Yojin was still seated on. 

Notes: If you enjoyed it, don't forget to like the chapter. Thank you :)  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 14.2K 92
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
8.2K 259 23
+ "I used to use you, Areum"
1.9M 83.6K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.4M 47.5K 125
"@jungkook.97 started following you" Idol AU Cover made by @cuddleyoongi Copyright © 2019 cuddleyoongi started; 02/02/2019 completed; 12/12/2023