Fated To Love You (ON HIATUS)

By scarlettrosie

A story about a primary school teacher named Park Chaeyoung who is fated to meet a good-looking divorced man... More

Prologue - Characters
Chapter 1 - First meeting
Chapter 2 - Treat
Chapter 3 - Captivated
Chapter 4 - Strawberry cheesecake (Part 1)
Chapter 5 - Strawberry cheesecake (Part 2)
Chapter 6 - Friend?
Chapter 7 - Pasta
Chapter 8 - Ed Sheeran
Chapter 9 - Fate
Chapter 10 - Lunch
Chapter 11 - Hospital
Chapter 13 - Movie
Chapter 14 - Jennie
Chapter 15 - Dinner party
Chapter 16 - Dance
Chapter 17 - Date
Chapter 18 - Archery
Chapter 19 - School trip
Chapter 20 - Jealousy
Chapter 21 - Barbeque
Chapter 22 - Confront
Chapter 23 - Comeback
Chapter 24 - Scared
Chapter 25 - Birthday
Chapter 26 - Proposal
Chapter 27 - Her wish
Chapter 28 - Rage
Chapter 29 - I'm sorry
Chapter 30 - Trust

Chapter 12 - His parents

1.9K 126 1
By scarlettrosie

"Good morning, Jungkook, Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung dear, it must be tiring to stay overnight, isn't it? Come, let me bring you to the guest room for you to freshen up yourself and after that come and join us for breakfast okay?" Aunt Ji Woo greeted Chaeyoung as soon as Jungkook and her entered the house.

Entering the mansion was simply mesmerizing as the facade was astounding. The hallway flowed into a large, wide staircase that provided the main means of engress from the living room to the private rooms on the second floor. The ceiling was undeniably high completed with oversized travertine tiles. Off to the main living room was a small sitting room where the fireplace with a tall mantel of birchwood situated. The shades of the wall was a mixture of beige and ochre which gave off an earthy look. Connected the the main living room was the main dining hall where she could see a few uniformly dressed maids were busy setting up the table for breakfast. It was simply awe-striking.

"Chaeyoung, do stay here for a while and you can do as you please, you can take a shower and don't forget to eat. You haven't eaten proper meal since last night." Jungkook turned his body towards her and softly murmured. He held her right arm and continued, "I'll be back after I settle Joon Hyung's discharge from the hospital."

"Okay sure. Don't worry, they will do nothing to me. Aunt Ji Woo seems so nice." Chaeyoung let out a chuckle seeing how he talked with a hint of worry on his face.

"I know but if eomma ask or tell you something weird just bear with it right?" She nodded.

"Eomma, I'll go to the hospital first. I'll get back with Joon Hyung soon."

"Sure son. Drive safe."

"Will do." Jungkook gave her a smile and with that he left for the hospital.

Chaeyoung went to the guest room where the maid escorted her to and closed the door without forgetting to say thank you. She sat on the edge of the bed and stretched her body due to how sore she was feeling. She admitted she did not get a quality sleep last night, she was sleeping on the couch with her head on the arm rest without any blanket. She woke up due to her phone alarm and realized a blanket was wrapped around her. It was kinda weird as she truly remembered that she did not get up to take any blanket. She noticed that it was early, very early approximately 5:45 am. Stretching up her whole body, she stood up from the sofa and noticed Jungkook was sleeping on the chair near the bed with his head resting on his arms on the bed.

His body would surely ache later.

Seeing his sleeping state, she could not help but admire how good he looked. His mouth was slightly parted, his right cheek was pressed onto his arm, how beautifully his strong nose complemented his facial features. Those eyes..those beautiful eyes were closed, curtained with his long thick lashes and how his hair covered his forehead. She was captivated by the sight, she did not know what possessed her but she walked closer to him and she did that.
She softly caressed his hair, brushing his hair to uncover his eyebrow. Her heart raced but it did not stop her act. But, her act instantly stopped when he stirred a bit as his eyes fluttered open causing Chaeyoung to revert back and calm her ownself.

What was I thinking?

"Good morning. You're awake?" Jungkook said with his raspy morning voice and she innerly cursed. Damn that voice.

Little did Chaeyoung know that Jungkook had already awakened and he tried to control his emotion when he felt her softly brushing his hair. His heart beated so fast and he was afraid she might heard it. That caused him to wake up and seeing how her facial expression was after that made him to innerly chuckle.

He admitted he was first captivated by her beauty but later he started to fall for her due to her uniquesness, her intriguing personalities and how purely breathtaking she was as a whole. He wanted to know her better.

"Chaeyoung, I think you should take a rest and have a proper meal. You had just eaten a bread and some plain water last night. How about I take you to my parents' house as it was just nearby. You can freshen up and I'll pick you up later after I settle down with Joon Hyung's matter. The doctor said yesterday he can be discharged today." Jungkook said and she could not afford to decline as she was undoubtedly fatigued.

"Yes sure and thank you."

"No it's thanks to you."

Finishing her shower, she wrapped her body with the bathrobe and quickly went out of the bathroom. She unintended to wet her hair as it would take a longer time to dry it. After closing the bathroom door, she was startled to see Jungkook's mother inside the room but still she flashed a sincere smile.

"Chaeyoung dear, I brought some clothes for you to put on. These are my outfits when I was young. I think it suits you." She said letting out a little laugh.

"You don't have to. I can just wear yesterday's outfit." Chaeyoung instantly muttered shaking both of her hands.

"No it's fine. I cannot use it anymore by the way. Feel free to change and come let's have breakfast together."

"Thank you aunty."

"You're welcome, dear." With that she left Chaeyoung and she could not help but feel thankful for Jungkook's mother hospitality. She was very warm and friendly despite being a wealthy person and Chaeyoung suddenly reminded of her own mother.

How I miss you, eomma.

She became an orphan when she was nineteen years old, leaving only her grandparents to take care of her and when she was old enough to take care of herself, she moved out to rent an apartment and attended a university in Seoul. Her grandparents moved back to Australia and lived with her aunt there. Chaeyoung was the only daughter in the family whom her grandparents cherished a lot and despite being an orphan, she was actually loaded enough to sustain her life in Korea. Her parents used to own their own businesses and all of their inheritance went to her but she did not like to boast about her life. Only her close friends knew about it.

Changing into the outfits prepared for her, she quickly went donwstairs and she immediately saw Jungkook's parents were having their breakfast. But Jungkook and Joon Hyung was nowhere to be seen.

They might be still at the hospital. She thought. She went to the table and aunt Ji Woo happily invited her to sit. She lightly smiled and took a seat across her. A maid came and instantly poured her a cup of coffee and she loved the smell of it.

"Please help yourself, Chaeyoung."

"Thank you, aunt."

She took a slice of bread and spread the strawberry jam onto it. She took a bite and felt instantenously relieved. She never noticed how hungry she was until she ate.

"Say Chaeyoung, have you had known Jungkook long?" Aunt Ji Woo suddenly interrupted while putting the cup of coffee on to the saucer.

Chaeyoung cleared her throat and nervously replied. "Not that long, but we've met at Joon Hyung's school for a few times." She remembered how she first met him. He was like a fallen angel.

"How do you think he is?" Aunt Ji Woo clasped her hands together propping her body forward and literally observed her, she obviously could tell.

"He's a very good man. We clicked well." She giggled.

"I'm sure you do." Laughing out a little she continued to sip her coffee.

"Come on, honey. Let the kid finish up her breakfast first. You disturbed her. I am sorry, Chaeyoung. My wife always behave like this." Jungkook's father suddenly interjected earning a death glare from his wife.

"I'm not. I'm just excited meeting her. Chaeyoung is the first girl our son brought here, you know...well after Min Young." She pinched her husband's forearm causing him to shriek.

I am the first person? That thought suddenly made her blush.

"Yes yes I know. Stop pinching me." He instantly caressed his arm. Chaeyoung could not help but letting out a soft laugh as she was amused with their intimacy and she obviously could tell how countless their love towards each other and she silently prayed that she would be experiencing the same feeling one day. Maybe one day.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/n: Hello everyone. It's finally the time Chaeyoung meets Jungkook's parents hoho. Don't forget to vote and feel free to leave comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 3K 34
Taehyung bullies Lisa because she is not pretty at all. She then confess to him that she likes him. He doesn't except it and embarrass her. She came...
19.4K 877 37
Mr. City, Jeon Jungkook meets Country Girl Park Jihyo --- I wrote this when I was 13 years old. This was the first story I worked on. As I read throu...
37.5K 2.9K 179
"Chaeyoung -" Taehyung reached out to hold her hand, but was pushed away by her. Chaeyoung tore the notebook into pieces and then threw the pieces ou...
53.1K 1K 20
||•Jungkook × Reader •|| "We're over." Instantly, I stopped walking. I turned back to look at him, tears building up. How could he...after everything...