Highschool DXD x Transformers...

By Turf_Primordial

After an unexplainable dimension collision, sometime after Megatron finally knows what oppression really is a... More

A/N
Prologue (pt: 1)
Prologue (pt: 2)
Prologue (pt: 3 *finale*)
Chapter: 1 (pt: 1)
Chapter 1 (pt: 2)
Chapter: 2 (pt: 1)
Chapter: 2 (pt: 2)
Chapter: 3 (pt: 2)
Chapter: 3 (pt: 3)
Chapter: 3 (pt: 4)
Chapter: 4 (pt: 1)
Chapter: 4 (pt: 2)
Chapter: 5 (pt: 1)
Chapter: 5 (pt: 2)
Chapter: 5 (pt: 3)
Chapter: 6 (pt: 1)
Chapter: 6 (pt: 2)
A/N: important matter: (nothing bad.)

Chapter: 3 (pt: 1)

1.8K 17 11
By Turf_Primordial

The group were now sitting across from the devils in the building. Orion and Tron informed the rest that rias and Sona wanted to speak to them and they all acknowledged. During the day, rumours spread about Tron and rias walking alongside each other while Orion acted as their helper and bodyguard. Although Tron was confused by this along with Orion who was only a bit confused, since he knew humans more than Tron did, and they both did not know how this was causing an uproar. They decided to ignore this and move on since they and their rest of the group had too much on their plate at the moment.

Rias: "*bows* thank you all for coming. I'll get straight to the point; we were thinking on what Tron and Orion said that night you found out about us, and we would like to make a deal with you."

orion: "What is the deal you're proposing?"

Sona: "we would like you to join us. Not in our peerage, but in our club." She said catching their attention.

Stark: "care to elaborate further."

Sona: "of course. *adjusting her glasses* we respected your decisions and were amazed by your leaders speech, we will not force you to join our peerage. But however do a what your leaders suggested, like an agreement between us, a contract if you will." She says as the leaders smile before raising an eyebrow.

Tron: "why make this contract between us?" He asked a bit confused because they said they would make an agreement, not a contract.

Sona: "you see, us devils have four different ranking classes: low, middle, high, And ultimate class. For a devil to rank up, they preform three tasks that's either contracting, military accomplishments, and rating games. Contracting allows us to do a job for a client to get points and rewards. A rating game is when 2 devil's peerages face off in a game to test their skills. But unfortunately, rias and I can't participate in any so the second option is useless now. So this is our only available choice."

Reach: "let me guess, you want us to help you with your contracts to raise through the ranks."

Sona: "we will reward you with things in return for your services. So will you help us?" She said. The group looked at eachother in thought before nodding to each other.

Orion: "do these contracts have inoccent clients that are in need of help?"

Sona: "yes, there are."

Orion: "And we could save them from a horrific fate?"

Sona: "yes." She says confused. Orion then nods to Tron before the look at the devils again.

Tron: "very well then, we accept." He said which shocked the devils, except for rias who was in joy that they did accept.

Saji: "Hold on!" He says with a mask of suspicion.

Rias: "what?"

Saji: "how do we know that these guys won't use us for their personal agendas? How can we be sure they won't stab us in the back?" He said, Sona was about to snap at him before Trf walked infront of him with a small smile.

Trf: "we can understand why you are cautious of us saji, you want to protect your friends from pain, don't you?" He said causing him to go wide eyed.

Saji: "h-how did you-?"

Trf: "know? Well saji, we all want to do the same thing, make sure our loved ones don't get hurt or even beyond that, along with innocent lives. We've felt that pain and still do to this day, but sometimes you need a small bit of trust earned to move forward, don't you agree?" He said causing everyone to smile a bit at his speech, but making them wonder why they felt pain like that. Saji then smiled before putting an arm around Trf's neck facing them towards the rest.

Saji: "I think I'm gonna like this guy." He said before they both laugh a bit and go back to their spots.

Tron: "Trf is correct, but saji is also correct on us using you. *the devils eyes widen* like you are using us." He says as the rest nod.

Stark: "It's pretty obvious."

Orion: "But we will not accept using someone to get them killed." He says in a demanding tone, making them pale and nod to him.

Rias: "*clears throat* shall we talk about the terms of the contract?"

Shino: "very well, what are the terms?"

Rias: "For me, I would want Tron, don and bee to join the occult club and help us with our jobs, Sona wants stark to join the student council, and I want Orion, reach, Trf and shino to help the student council while also helping us with our jobs. Sona will provide the details to stark about the contract tomorrow." She said as sona had a satisfying grin on her while the scientist wandered why she wanted him.

Stark: "sounds logical."

Tron: "the terms are acceptable, but we will say what payment we want, understand?"

Rias: "alright, what is it that you want?"

Orion: "we will say what we want while stark will speak to sona on what he wants. Agreed?"

Rias: "agreed."

Tron: "well then, *he and Orion hold their hands out* lets seal this contract." He says as rias smirked and shook their hands.

Rias: "welcome to the world of the devils."

___________

The next day, the final school bell rang and the students went home or to their clubs. The group (except for Trf and shino) were packing up Their belongings when the room went silent as the door opened, and rias, Akeno, koneko and Sona enter the room. Whispers start to fill the room as they walk over.

"Rias-sempai, Akeno-sempai, koneko sempai and Sona-sempai!"

"The four most popular girls in our classroom, thank you lord!"

"Why are they here?"

Rias: "ready Tron-chan?" She said happily as the males jaws drop in result.

Tron: "I am,*turns to stark* the rest of us shall meet you at the student council room once we're done."

Stark: "Alright, later." He says as he follows Sona out of the room. Akeno then went over to don and grabbed his hands blushing.

Akeno: "come on don-kun~" she says as he then nods and holds her hand, making the group smile that more of his emotions were returning, and walk towards the door, before the door bursts open startling everyone and they see non other than the perverted trio running away screaming from dons pets, Trf then appeared by the door.

Trf: "Don! The trio tried to use ravage to scare their way into the kendo clubs washroom again! can you help us catch them?!" He says wearing a brown overalls with his insignia on his right shoulder while he had the faces of the perverted trio with a stop sign on it on his left one. Shino then appeared wearing the same thing except the insignia was on the left shoulder while the stop sign with the faces were on the right.

Shino: "please uncle?" She says adorabley causing don to nod while also doing that because he hates when people use his pets to do things like this.

Trf: "Alright! Common, we've got perverts to bust!" He says dashing after the trio along with shino with don's pets. Akeno looks a bit saddened by this but don the does gestures saying: 'it'll slow us down if we both are on foot, the best option is for me to carry you since I can catch up to them, if you don't mind.' He says shocking Akeno that he wants her to come with him, she smiles softly.

Akeno: "ara ara, I won't mind don-kun~" she said before he picked her up in a bridal style causing her to blush while a very, very, very faint blush can be seen on him Before they go after them. The males growled in pure haterid while the girls thought they were dating. The group smiles.

Orion: "it's nice to see him finally having some feelings once again, including seeing that he's found someone."

Rias: "same could be said from me, I'm also happy for Akeno... Also, why was shino and Trf dressed like that?" She said confused on why they dressed like the ghost busters.

Reach: "you see rias, since the beginning of the year they have been stoping boys who've been doing inappropriate things in this school for a while from what we've gathered and are teaching them a lesson. And After a major one which included the headmaster thanking them because they stopped a couple of men seeing her change, they were then called the- *chuckles* the 'perv-busters'." He says causing the group with the girls to laugh a bit.

Koneko: "... it's good that they are punished... we've been wanting this to happen for too long." She says making a small smile.

Reach: "and you won't have to worry for too long either, they will make sure that this school will not have stuff like this happen forever." He says standing beside her with a hand on her shoulder while the look at each other with a small smiling. Bee then did hand gestures saying 'He right, and if they don't stop, they will do multiple torture methods designed to make them cry in their nightmares for a while.' He said causing them all to almost feel sorry for the men, almost.

Rias: "still, even if don does get his emotions back, will he ever be able to express it?"

Tron: "heh, maybe but, the day he does that is the day the world explodes." He says as rias rolls her eyes smiling.

Rias: "if you say so." She says as they all walk out with Tron behind her and reach behind koneko without hearing the males growling.

"Those damn bastards!"

________

Sona and stark just arrived to their destination, inside the room was one large desk with small ones infront of it, The student council were gathered around the small desks doing paperwork. Sona went over to the large desk as stark examined the place to then see a chess table with 2 comfortable seats. Sona's peerage stoped for a moment to welcome Their newest council member.

"Welcome to the student council stark." They all say as the all give a welcoming smile, stark bowed his head in respect and came before Sona.

Stark: "now that introductions are out of the way, I'd like us to discuss the terms of the contract."

Sona: "of course stark, you'll be assisting the council members with contracts, doing paperwork, or other things. Since it's your first day, you'll be handing out flyers with my family symbols along with momo and reya. I'll come and check up on you and the other 2 to see how well your doing halfway through." She says while showing a flyer with her family symbol on it.

Stark: "a logical first assignment for a new member, I accept the task." He says pleasing Sona.

Sona: "now then, what's your payment?" She says as stark pulls out a piece of paper and gave it to sona.

Stark: "this is currently what I have in mind."He says as sona read the paper and blinked in surprise.

Sona: "this is your price?" She says which made the peerage curious on what he asked her. He then nodded.

Stark: "correct, since it's the first time, I've surmised that asking fore these will be easy to start off."

Sona: "are you testing me stark?"

Stark: "affirmative. you say you keep your words, yet I need results to prove it to be true. The same can be said about you on my words. One shouldn't put too much faith in someone, correct?"

Sona: "true.*puts paper down* momo and reya will take things from here and I'll check on you halfway." She said as the two nodded and walked towards stark with a smile.

Reya: "hope we get along stark" She says with a bow.

Momo: "hopefully we can be good friends." She said. Stark nods to them before opening the door.

Stark: "shall we begin?" He says as they grab their pile of flyers and went out the door with stark closing the door behind him, causing everyone to go back to work. Saji however was bothered by something he needed to know.

Saji: "kaichou?"

Sona: "yes saji?" 

Saji: "What did stark ask for to make you so surprised?"

Tsubasa: "I'm also curious myself." She says as the others nodded.

Sona: "see for yourself." She says handing the paper to tsubaki making others gather around and they were shocked at what he put down.

Tsubaki: "test tube rack, glass beakers, test tube holder, test tubes, a microscope?" She said reading it out loud.

Ruruka: "all of this is science and biology equipment!"

Tomoe: "getting these things are quite easy. *turns to sona* but why these?"

Sona: "like stark said, this is a test to see if I can keep my word. I must admit I am a little surprised, but I can see why he wants them."

Tomoe: "What do you mean?"

Sona: "He and the rest who sometimes work with him want the best quality of these items. It's true he can buy them from the store, but the quality of their products may not be good. Instead he's going to use his contract to get the best materials available."

Saji: "still, he made it sound like it's just the easy part."

Sona: "true. We'll worry about that later. For now, get back to work."

"Hai kaichou!"

__________

Meanwhile in the occult club, they were discussing their contracts they received and are decideing who should go with them while three do a contract on their own. Kiba leaves after  explaining that he was heading to a client.

Orion: "so, who shall go with the other?"

Tron: "indeed, we have multiple contracts to do, we need to split into teams."

Rias: "Tron and Orion, you shall come with me while don and reach go with Akeno and koneko. The two have the same contract so you 4 will head there together while bee, Trf and shino go on their own. Since it's their first time they need to be careful, also this client is unknown in the contract so they'll have to be extra cautious."

Orion: "I see... very well, you three be careful out there." He says to the three as they nod.

Rias: "before we all go, have you decided what your payment will be?"

Tron: "just money for us and some medical and science equipment for reach, Trf will say his request personally." He says causing the devils to blink on how he says money.

Rias: "why do I sense that it is not your true desire?"

Tron: "you are correct."

Rias: "then why do you want money?"

Tron: "sadly money is necessary to live in this world today and to survive. Truthfully, we find it pathetic and irritating when people deluded themselves to think that money makes you strong."

Rias: "I see." She says with a pleasing smile. She grew more interested in the gladiator through the days she's been with him and has seen that he and the rest of the group don't even compare to any boy in this school. She also knew he was a pure man since this morning, she snuck into their house and slept with him naked, and when he saw her he became embarrassed and fell of the bed, which she found adorable. When the rest came and saw what was going on, they were just as confused as they were, except for Trf and shino, they knew what was happening and were dying of laughter. At lunch today she told the rest including Sona and her peerage on how they didn't freak out when she explained devils healing methods to reach about 'skin contact' when he asked her how they heal, which made them realise they were innocent. They were also talking about an enormous power of dark energy that they all sensed that just appeared a short time ago. She also hoped to Maou that she could see this side of teon more in the future.

Rias: "So, how much?"

Orion: "we shall talk about this later, Trf will explain what he needs now, right after that we need to go."

Rias: "Alright, so what is your payment?"

Trf: "the coordinates to all the realms and the locations of the sacred artefacts kept there." He says in a serious tone while shocking the devils.

Rias: "b-but why would you want that?! And how did you know about the sacred artifacts?!" She says in a scared and nervous tone.

Trf: "...because I have to dig up a past relic that I once swore would be kept buried." He says making the devils shocked that he had been there before and the group narrow their eyes since they know what he's going after for now, for now the devils decided to stop and rias nods to him.

Rias: "*sigh* Alright... but are you sure?"

Trf: "positive."

Rias: "very well, now let's get moving." She says as Tron and Orion stood by her while reach and don were standing by Akeno and koneko, and bee, trf and shino were standing by each other. Three red circles appeared beneath their feet and it soon teleports them.

_________

Back with stark, he was handing out flyers at the park along with momo and reya. They managed to give out a good amount of them, but there were still a few left, he then gave out his last one before going over to the fountain to see them still handing them out. He then waves catching their attention.

Reya: "hey there stark, are you finished with your pile."

Stark: "affirmative, how many do you have left?"

Reya: "just a few more."

Stark: "I see."

Momo: "Thanks again for helping us passing flyers out." She says passing out another one.

Stark: "it's good to help, I'm also demonstrating my usefulness and fulfilling the terms of the contract."

Momo: "I know." She says winking, causing him to be confused before she giggles. Reya then realised something.

Reya: "stark, the halfway point passed 5 minutes ago. Sona should've been here by now, she always gives her word." She says as stark thinks. He knows what he had said to her, but he knew that something was off. He hears a whistle before noticing 3 guys that had tattoos and gangster clothing infront of a girl. And the girl was non other than Sona who was struggling to get past them.

Gangster1: "what is a pretty lady like you doing out here?"

Sona: "checking up on 3 friends, nothing special." She says politely, but stark can tell that she is really uncomfortable with the situation. Momo and reya were about to intervene until stark stoped them.

Stark: "stop. I know you want to help, but it'll just make the Matter worse if they see you. The only way to logically do this is that you two stay here, I'll intervene." He says as the girls nodded because they knew he was right. He then walked over to them.

Gangster2: "*smirks* perhaps you should just not check on them and hang out with us?"

Sona: "no thank you, now can you please excuse me-" She gets cut of as she tries to go past but they blocked her again. The 3rd one then puts his arm around her making her very uncomfortable.

Gangster3: "don't be like that babe, we can give you one hell of a good time." He said. Stark then intervened and grabbed the third guy's arm making him let go of her.

Stark: "I suggest that you three leave. You are invading her personal space and are making her feel unsettling."

Gangster1: "chill bro, we're just being nice."

Stark: "nice as in your playing the 'nice guy' charade to get closer and take them to your place and force them into a situation where they have to satisfy you. *the boys blink in surprise* do not think for a second that I didn't notice those lustful stares and those perverted smirks on your faces. Now leave her alone." He says causing Sona to blush a little that he is defending her. The three glare at him before the third yanks his arm away from his grip before going up to his face.

Gangster3: "what are you gonna do about it, you cyclops?" He says as stark demonstrated his answer by punching him in the face. The other two got pissed and tried to attack him, but he grabbed one of them and swung himself around, kicking the other guy in the face knocking him down before he landed on the flour and tossed the guy he grabbed over his back before grabbing both of his legs and slammed him on the flour. He then saw on of them get up and charge at him, stark then slapped him in the face with his forearm before kneeing him in the stomach. Another then came and tried to kick him, but he grabbed him by his hair before throwing him onto the pavement. The last one took out two pocket knives and threw one like a boomerang which was aimed at his head one way while he charged at his head with the other, with both of the blades pointed at it.

Sona: "stark!" She says in worry while the other two were worried as well. But he surprised them by grabbing the guy's wrist without turning around, while also grabbing the spinning blade with two fingers. Stark then did a tight squeeze making the thug let go of the knife falling on his knees. Stark then grabbed his head and threw him at the fountain before grabbing the other pocket knife. The punk then tried to get up, but stark put his foot on the thugs back before impaling both his hands with the two pocket knives to the fountain floor, making him scream in pain before stark then slammed his head into the water twice before putting his foot on the thugs head and slowly pushed him towards the water while holding the daggers.

Stark: "unfortunately I'm tempted to force you to see my perception of things!" He says as the gangsters nose into the water causing him to be consumed by fear for his life.

Gangster3: "OKAY! OKAY! WE'LL LEAVE HER ALONE!!"

Stark: "good." He says before grabbing the daggers out of the thugs hands, leaving two bloody holes in it, and tosses him aside.

Stark: "let this be a warning that if I ever see any of you three doing this again, I won't be as merciful." He says as they nod before quickly running away. Stark then puts the two bloody knives in a bag he got from his pocket and put them back in the pocket so he could scan the DNA and blood so he could modify it for future purposes. The devils were shocked on how skilled he was and how far he went. Stark then went over to Sona with the other two devils.

Stark: "are you alright Sona?"

Sona: "y-yes, Thank you." She says as she regained her composure.

Stark: "good. It's also good to see that you kept your word."

Sona: "well, what kind of leader would I be if I didn't?"

Stark: "correct. And here, *gives a black and red rose to her which make her eyes widen and the other two giggle.* personally, I wanted to give you something for a while since your the only person I've ever met that can keep going on the same level as I can. Do you... like it?" He says as she sniffs the rose before smiling.

Sona: "yes... I do, very much, thank you stark." She says blushing a little while the emotionless scientist did a very feint one.

Momo: "stark? *he turns to her* why did you fight? You know violence is never the answer."

Stark: "sadly, it was the only useful option that would work."

Reya: "What do you mean?"

Stark: "unfortunately, those men wouldn't have taken no for an answer. Their lust for pleasure clouded them from any reasoning, only fear would put them in their place. I knew Sona could handle herself, but she's not aloud to use devil strength in the human realm. Knowing her she made it forbidden for any of you, even her, to use your powers, even if any of you were in a situation like that. Also, I did what I had to do or else I would be failing the contract if any harm comes to any of you. I also had to do it because I wanted to protect one of the people I care for."

The 3 were surprised by his detailed answer and figuring out they could not use their powers. They were also highly impressed that he is keeping his words on helping them. Sona was also blushing since she heard him say that she was one of the people he cares about. She smiled a little bit blushing while the other two were smiling widely.

Reya: "such a gentleman... and I thought Kiba was the only one."

Stark: "I don't need to be one to do what must be done."

Momo: "*chuckles* still, we never would've imagined you were a skilled fighter."

Stark: "sometimes even I need to protect myself." He says causing them to giggle while he looks confused. Sona then holds his hand making him look at her.

Sona: "stark. I... I just wanted to thank you again for doing what needed to be done."

Stark: "it's fine." He said. But as he was about to talk further, he picked up a call from his communicator on his ear, which he and reach made for the group so the could keep in contact with each other without anyone listening. He saw Trf's name pop up on his phone and then pressed the button in the communicator.

Stark: "Trf copy, this is stark." He says grabbing sona's attention.

Trf: "stark! We've got a situation, and it's a big bad one!"

Stark: "halt. Give the description of the situation." He said. Trf then tells him something that made his eye go wide open. Sona noticed this and then saw for the first Time, that his eyes showed a little fear. Her eyes widen at this and she begins to think what's wrong.

Stark: "are you positively sure it's the real one?" He says deadly serious, which caused shivers to go down sona's spine and causing Reya and momo to notice.

Trf: "I hoped I was wrong... but it is the real deal."

Stark: "... I'm on my way. Over." He says ending the call. Sona then looks at him serious.

Sona: "what was that about?"

Stark: "there's no time for an explanation, I need you to teleport me to the location where Trf is."

Sona: "why? Is he in danger?" She says a bit concerned.

Stark: "no... but everything will be in something far worse if we don't head to the location now." He says in a dead serious tone causing all the 3 devils to shake with chills going down their spines, along with fear.

Sona: "Alright, I'll allow it since you've alredy completed your task, but should I also send these two there with us?"

Stark: "unless you want them to suffer from the consequences if we fail, I highly suggest not to." He says causing Sona to become even more serious before she looks at the other two and tells them to go back to the school and wait till they return, which they did as told.

Stark: "we should get going, time is of the essence." He says causing Sona to nod before she teleports the both of them away in a hidden spot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.3K 933 36
(Y/N)/Carnage: "LET THERE BE....CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (Y/N) (L/N) Twelve was a childhood friend of Ben 10 and he was a human who was...
1.1K 68 18
. Some people long to join a world that isn't their own. To fight battles their heroes have and meet the people who inspired the best parts of th...
327K 13K 205
Quillux is Megatron's twin, he is the complete opposite of him in every way. He was neutral in the war (mainly hiding) but now wishes to join the Dec...
864 28 3
Hi there. I'm Techna, a living, shapeshifting, extraterrestrial of both cybernetic and organic matter and life. A Technogian, As my kind are called...