Dusk till dawn (vampire diari...

By madeinmiddleearth

When peach moves from NYC to Mystic Falls she meets this strange mysterious guy & from there her life takes a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapted 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
^_^

Chapter 11

30 3 0
By madeinmiddleearth

"A siren? what does that even mean, are you even real mom?" I looked at her in dilemma & frustration as my mother explained to me what she really was "and how can you both keep such secret from me are you even my real parents?" I yelled in anger.

"Honey, I know & I'm sorry but I just couldn't let you know the truth" she confessed "our whole lives we tried to protect you from the truth".

"I don't wanna know anything more, I'm leaving" my emotions all over the place.

"Baby, please" mom looked at me.

"Please, stay away from me. I need to be alone" tears welled up my eyes as I took off my heels & walked towards the road "let me drive you home" Stefan stopped me.

"I just want to be alone, stef" I sniffed "please" he begged as he hold my hand, I looked at him for a while & nodded. "Thank you" he smiled a bit as he helped me to the car & put my seat belt on, I was feeling like a corpse. We didn't talk the whole way home as I kept on wiping the tears that fell from my eyes, he walked me up to my room "I wanna be alone, stef" I murmured as I tried to unzip my dress "let me help you with that" he offered as he unzipped it for me, I walked into the dressing room & took the time of my life to get into my pjs.

"That was quick, you just took over 30 minutes to wear that pj of yours" he joked, I looked at him & smiled at least he's making an effort to make me happy & he have never disappointed me like all the other people I have known.

"Stefan, why did you hide from me the fact that you knew my mom & she was a siren?" I asked a bit crossed.

"I didn't know she was your mother. I have met her when she visited Mystic Falls years back but I never knew she had a family" he replied.

I sighed a bit, it wasn't his fault in that case "what exactly is a siren?" I was curious because if my mom was a siren, so was I.

"I don't know really know about siren's, and your mom is the only siren I have come across my whole life but generally speaking sirens are like mermaids" he said.

"You mean ability to breath under water, singing to lure their victims" I murmured.

"Yeah, something like that" he mumbled.

"So, now I know why my mom is such a manipulative bitch, she can manipulate anyone I swear but her manipulation is not working on me anymore" I said "and now I know why she's so beautiful & young".

"Yeah, she is beautiful she's you're mother" he smiled.

"So, you mean you like my mom?" I teased.

"No! I don't, I have met her a century ago yet I never fell for her like I did for you" he hugged me "I love you peach & I don't care about your mom being an immortal siren or your dad being a mortal human".

"Thanks stef, I don't know what I'd do without you" I mumbled as I rest my head on his chest.

"I'm the one who should be saying that to you because I swear to you, I love you way too much that I can't imagine my life without you in it" he kissed my head & rubbed my back.

***

"Good morning, honey" dad wished as he sat on the table ready with breakfast.

"Is mom joining us?" I questioned as I saw a massive feast laid on the table.

"Yes, I am" mom said as she walked out from the kitchen with a tray in her hands "your favourite waffles with bacon & cheese" she smiled as she kept the tray on the table.

"I think, I should leave" I said as I stood up.

"No hon, we are going to talk as a family so please take your seat" mom said as I rolled my eyes & sat.

"I know things have been rough & complicated, but honey we did what we did to protect you" she said.

"Protect me from what, you're the monster yourself" I looked at her.

"Don't talk to your mother like that" dad said.

"Dad, stop defending her. I don't know why you're always defending her" I complained.

"Let us tell you the truth honey, but dies you have to calm down" dad looked at me as I took a deep breath & nodded "when I met your mom I was 19 we started dating & we got married just like that, my family was well off as you know so money was no issue. We moved to NY where you were born, we were both happy but it was short lived I found out about your mother & I couldn't live with it. I didn't want you to choose her path, I wanted you to be human like me & that's when I made a huge mistake I left your mom, it was my decision not her's".

"And honey, when your dad left. I was heartbroken then I met Chris your step father, we just hit it off but then I found out that he was a witch & so I had to leave because I knew something was off & after that I met josh my boyfriend & I hate to admit it but I like him" mom said.

"I don't know what to say to you guys anymore, you both are just manipulating me over & over again. I feel like I don't even have a home now so, please can I go" I said as I stood up & left, it was too much for me to take in.

"I'm very sorry, peach" Stefan comforted me as we sat on the park "I don't even want to go home anymore, even Melissa is spending the weekend at Tyler's & I feel suffocated" I said.

"You can come over to my place" he invited me over with a smile.

"And Damon? And what about your uncle?" I asked.

"Damon will always be Damon, as for my uncle Damon killed him" he said.

"What? really?" I looked at him in horror.

"They didn't get along peach & Damon being Damon ended his life, just like that" Stefan said "and talking about this, Damon even killed Alaric but he came back to life".

"You mean our history teacher?" I was shocked, only in Mystic Falls a teacher can come back to life.

"He has this ring, know as the Gilbert ring that brings him back to life" he explained.

"All these supernatural things can only happen in a Mystic Falls. What about your uncle, any chances of him coming back to life?" I looked at him.

"He was human peach, so he's gone now" he said.

"I'm so sorry Stefan, I didn't know. I just wish I can teach this Damon a lesson" I got irritated.

"It's better you keep away from him & his mind games because he's incredibly cunning, and he will try to come between us" he said.

"I cannot belief he is your brother" I rolled my eyes, how is Stefan even living with a person like him.

"Didn't know it was date night" Damon smirked as I walked into the house with Stefan & saw him with half a dozen of girls in lingerie.

"What is he doing Stefan?" I asked in shock.

"He's just playing ignore him" Stefan said.

"You wanna join?" he grinned.

"Stop it Damon, before I rip your head off" Stefan warned as he hold my hand.

"Little jealous boyfriend right there, I love it" he teased as he kissed a girl.

"Let's go upstairs, I don't want to see this" I said as Stefan nodded.

"Join us peach, the party is just getting started" damon teased as he sucked the blood of a girl.

"He's disgusting" I shrugged as I sat on Stefan's bed "I know" Stefan chuckled.

"And you stefan are kind & sweet unlike him" I smiled as I looked at him "I'm so glad you're my boyfriend & not him".

"And I'm the luckiest to have you as my girlfriend" he smiled as he kissed me.

"I have never been here in your room, this is the first" I said as I gazed around "you have a lot of books".

"I keep journals" he told me.

"Really?" I smirked a bit "Stefan Salvatore has an auto biography".

"Let's not talk about the journals shall we" he smirked as he pulled me closer & kissed me slowly as I bit his lips & sucked his tongue, he pressed his body on mine & grabbed hold of my hips as he pinned me down on the bed. As we were done he kissed me gently on my forehead as I placed my head on his chest & checked my phone.

"Hello there" Damon walked in.

"What the hell damon!" Stefan yelled as he saw Damon standing in front of the bed. I just ignore eye contact with Damon, I didn't want to see his judgemental eyes upon me.

"What?" He asked Stefan.

"Can you get out right now, before I punch you on your face or better stake you" Stefan threatened.

"I'm a little drunk & I heard you two, so I thought I'd pay a little visit to the love birds" I heard him saying, I rolled my eyes at him "Can you leave, I'd like to sleep now".

"Can I stay, I'd love to see you guys perform" he grinned widely.

"Okay, leave now" Stefan snapped and in an instant he pushed Damon out of the room & locked the door "I'm sorry for that" he apologised.

"It's okay stef, it's not your fault now come here. I'm tired" I yawned as he came to the bed.

"I love you" he said as he snuggled up to me & kissed my head "I love you" I said as I closed my eyes.

***

"Your mom is a siren, what does that even mean?" Melissa questioned.

"I don't know what the hell that is, but my life sucks" I said.

"No, it don't but what actually are sirens?" Melissa asked curiously.

"They are kind of immortal like vampires with super strength, speed, thirst for blood & bla...bla...bla...but where they come from is a mystery & my mom is the only known siren till date" I explained.

"So, why don't you ask your mom about it?" she suggested.

"I have no interest in conversing with mom, I'm still pissed at her" I folded my arms.

"I know but she's your mom & you gotta know your roots" she mumbled.

"Yeah, your right Mel let's just hope that she get over  with this phase of lying & keeping secrets from me" I looked at her & gave a faint smile.

"I know she will, she's you're mother & she loves you deeply" she smiled.

"Why aren't you dressed yet?" Caroline asked as she did her hair.

"I'm quitting it" I announced.

"Why?" She turned around "this is Miss Mystic Falls, the event of the year".

"I have issues, like serious mommy issues right now" I complained.

"My mom & I have the same issues always, but I never let her get in my way of living my life" she looked at me.

"You don't know my mom, Carol" I mumbled

"Just calm down, take a deep breath" she smiled at me "I know you want me here but I'm sorry, I just can't right now. All the best to you, you look beautiful" I smiled at her as I walked out of the room "Elena you look pretty" I complimented as I saw her in the hallway she wore a blue gown & had curled her hair "thanks" she smiled "why are you not dressed yet?" She asked.

"I'm not participating" I said as I made my way downstairs towards Melissa who was holding a glass of champagne "Mel, can we leave" I said slowly.

"Why? We just got here & why are you still wearing that shirt, where's your dress?" she asked.

"I'm not participating, I don't want to be Miss Mystic Falls or whatever because my life is falling apart" I shrugged.

"Peach" she looked at me concerned.

"I better get home, can you drive me?" I looked at her, then Damon walked up to us "why don't you let her enjoy the party & I drive you home, we still have a lot of talking to do" he smirked.

"No! thanks" I folded my arms. Then I heard Mrs Lockwood introducing the ladies to the crowd but when my name was called I wasn't there, Stefan looked confused as I wasn't around then he spotted me standing next to Damon. He quickly made his way towards me "what happened, why aren't you participating?" He asked.

"Because my mom wants me to & from now on whatever she wants, is not happening" I said.

"I know you are pissed but just calm down & let's head home shall we?" he looked at me.

"I would love that" I smiled.

"Our home Stefan or her's?" Damon smirked.

"Stay out of this Damon" Stefan muttered.

"You guys are becoming quite the interesting couple & I love it" he chuckled as he walked away.

"I know Damon, I get it" I said as Stefan looked uncomfortable "I'm really sorry, I don't know what's up with him lately" he said.

"It's okay, let's just get home" I smiled a bit.

***

"What's up with you & that boy Stefan?" Mom questioned as she walked into my room.

"We are dating mom" I stated the obvious.

"You know, who he is don't you" she mentioned.

"I do & I don't care" I murmured.

"Have you been feeding him?" She asked.

"Feeding him what?" I looked at her.

"Your blood" she looked at me curiously.

"No! Mom. Are you out of your mind?" I looked at her in disgust.

"I'm just concerned, that's it" she said.

"I can't belief this mom, you kept your secret from me all these years & now you have a problem with me & Stefan. The only person who makes me happy" I folded my arms.

"I know baby, but I care for you & I don't want you to make the wrong choices in life like I did" she exhaled "wrong choices, like what marry my dad? Giving birth to me?" I snapped.

"No baby, you were the best decision of my life & you know I'd give my life for you" she said as she kneeled down before me & hold my hands.

"Then mom why are you acting this way, please if you have anything more to say just say it now & make it clear before I lose my head" I hissed.

"I'm a siren & my blood runs through you so, you are powerful you don't know that yet because I kept it from you. I never wanted this for you" she said.

"You mean, I'm like you?" I looked at her in horror.

"Not yet baby but one day you would have to choose" she looked at me.

"What are you saying mom, I don't get it" I was more confused.

"One day in life when you face grave danger Arcadius will appear before you, and you would have to decide what you want" she said slowly.

"Mom, I'm not getting you" I was desperate now.

"It goes way back before the existence of vampires. I was a normal human being like you who lived in the wilderness with my family, it was dark times honey & I had to choose this life because of it. You can only become a siren if you are worth it & I was worth it for thousands of years it had always been me but then you were born & now I see it, it's in you too" she sounded remorseful.

"How mom? I don't understand" I mumbled.

"Baby, I have lived for generations & maybe my time has come & that's why to let my legacy live on you were born" she said.

"But mom, I don't want this. I want to be normal" I said as tears filled my eyes.

"I know baby & I want the same for you so, please under no circumstances choose this life" she pleaded "always remember this no vampire or werewolf or any other creatures can drink your blood, you have to offer it by your own will & so you should never because the blood of a siren is magical. If they try to harm you without your consent, they will burn & that's the reason why I was asking about Stefan".

"Thank you mom but I know Stefan will never drink my blood, he don't drink human blood he's into an animal blood diet" I murmured "do you take human blood?" I asked her curiously.

"I did once upon a time but I have left Arcadius behind honey & now he can't force me to kill anymore" she said "but I'm scared for you because your time is coming & you need to be extra careful because Arcadius is not a joke".

"I will mom & thank you I really needed this conversation between us" I smiled "and I did too honey you're going to be 18 & you needed to know the truth before it's too late" she kissed my head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366K 10.5K 39
π˜Ώπ™€π™‡π™„π˜Ύπ˜Όπ™π™€ π˜Όπ™‰π˜Ώ π™π™π˜Όπ™‚π™„π™‡π™€ | ❝Ιͺ'ᴍ ɒᴇᴛᴛΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴛᴀʀɒᴇᴛᴇᴅ α΄€Ι΄α΄… ᴜsᴇᴅ α΄€s ΚŸα΄‡α΄ α΄‡Κ€α΄€Ι’α΄‡ ᴊᴜsα΄› Κ™α΄‡α΄„α΄€α΄œsᴇ Ιͺ'ᴍ Κœα΄œα΄α΄€Ι΄ α΄€Ι΄α΄… Ιͺ α΄„α΄€Ι΄ α΄…Ιͺᴇ.❞ Paris A...
2.8K 42 19
Ariana finally makes it back to Mystic Falls after a long trip in New Orleans, she discovers that her parents have been in an acident, casuing their...
102K 2.1K 44
Alexandra has finally reached the point where she's becoming independent. With her and her bestfriend, Eleanor, moving to the town called Mystic Fal...
37.5K 1.1K 24
Caroline Forbes lives in Mystic Falls. She is a 2 year old vampire, stuck as a 17 year old girl for eternity. Mystic Falls is known for its supernatu...