Dusk till dawn (vampire diari...

By madeinmiddleearth

When peach moves from NYC to Mystic Falls she meets this strange mysterious guy & from there her life takes a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapted 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
^_^

Chapter 9

40 4 0
By madeinmiddleearth

"So, Damon is peanut.....you're ex boyfriend?" Bonnie was shocked.

"No! He's not my ex boyfriend. He's an ex chat friend/lover or whatever without any physical contact" I answered.

"Sounds weird" Bonnie murmured "but Damon, he's Damon he might be lying".

"I don't know what to belief anymore but if he's not, I can't belief I ever liked someone like him" I muttered "I feel you, sis" she laughed.

"You're the only person I can share this with, because Mel is always busy with Tyler & I'm not close with Elena so, you're the only one...who knows they are vampires & stuffs" I looked at Bonnie.

"Hey, I'm all ears you can count on me" she looked at me & smiled.

"Well, thanks bon" I smiled back.

"Are you going to tell Stefan about this?" She asked curiously.

"Hell no! They are brothers, I don't want any drama between them cos of me" I said.

"Yeah, your right" she mumbled.

"But Damon, he might be playing a game with me" I clenched my jaws.

"Yes, I know he's a jerk" Bonnie added.

"You bet" I chuckled as she began to laugh.

"You heard about Vicki?" Melissa questioned.

"No! what happened?" I asked.

"Her body was found in the woods yesterday, by Caroline" she told me.

"What! really?" I looked at Melissa, did Stefan & Damon dumped Vicki's body in the woods & if so how did Caroline find her?

"Yes, she was killed & then buried or whatever" she said in horror.

"You mean murdered?" I asked.

"Maybe an animal attack, I don't know" she said.

"We have to get to Matt's" I mumbled as we headed towards the car.

"Are you guys heading to Matt's?" Bonnie asked "if so can I get a ride, Caroline & Elena both left".

"Sure, tag along" I said as we headed towards Melissa's car, mine was with Matt & he didn't show up to school today because of this mess. I prayed he was okay & fine, this was really tragic even though Vicki turned out to be a lunatic at the end of the day he was still Matt's sister & Matt didn't deserve this.

"Are you guys going to Matt's?" Stefan asked as he saw us in the parking lot.

"Yeah" I nodded.

"I'll get Damon & meet you there" Stefan said as he kissed my forehead & left.

"So, are you guys official now?" Melissa smirked.

"Seriously Mel! This is not the time" I looked at her annoyingly.

"I'm sorry" she apologised as we got into the car & drove to Matt's. It was heartbreaking not only because of Vicki's death but to see Matt like that, he seemed lost & his mom was messed up. I felt for him as I walked straight up & gave him a tight long hug "I'm very sorry" I mumbled as he wept.

"Thank you, for being here" he said as we sat down on the sofa together.

"I will always be there for you Matt" I comforted as I rubbed his back, then I saw Stefan & Damon at the door "Matt" I said because I wanted him to invite them in because Stefan told me vampires can't get into a house until they are invited in, but if it's a public property they can enter.

"Come in" he invited them as they walked in, Damon gave me an uncomfortable look because he knew that I knew now he was the one who turned Vicki into a vampire if not for his carelessness, then she would still be here.

"You okay?" Stefan asked as he came & sat besides me "Yeah" I nodded as he hold my hand "I'm so sorry about Vick" he looked at Matt as Matt nodded "it's okay, thanks for coming".

We stayed there for a while & I felt kind of uneasy, like I was going to be sick so I asked Stefan to drive me home but before I left, I met Matt for the last time "you take care of yourself, I'll see you soon" I gave him a tight hug "thank you for everything" Matt forced a smile as I walked out the door with Stefan.

"This way" Stefan said as he walked me in front of a his car "isn't that a Porsche 356B Karmann Coupe" I looked at him.

"Yes" he nodded.

"She is totally a dream car" I beamed as I opened the door "why were you hiding her all these time?" I asked as I admired the red beauty.

"Because she needed a little repairing" he said as we got into the car. I knew Vicki was dead from the start so going to her funeral today was not much of a change for me because I already knew what has happened & it didn't bother me either, everything felt normal even though it was not. Am I getting used to this crazy life? Stefan hold my hand as I smiled to myself. "When, will I see you again?" He gazed at me.

"Tomorrow" I smiled as I leaned in & kissed him "I could get used to this" he kissed me back warmly as I smiled uncontrollably.

"Well, let's save it for tomorrow then" I chuckled as I got down from the car "I love you" he said as I closed the door & walked towards my house "I love you" I said as I got inside the house because I knew he would hear me loud & clear perks of dating a vampire, hearing even the faintest sounds.

***

"Vicki Donovan was a vampire & she bite Jeremy & attacked Elena so, Stefan killed her & Damon hid her body in the woods but because of the storm Caroline found her body & Jeremy doesn't remember all these because Damon compelled him to forget" Bonnie looked at me.

"Sounds weird but, yeah" I murmured.

"Our family have a history with vampires & I know how they are, I've to talk to grams about everything that's happening" she said.

"I want to tell all these to Melissa, we are best friends you see but she's acting out & I don't think it's a good time" I mumbled.

"It's a big step to admit to her that your boyfriend is a vampire but you two have grown up together, I'm sure she will understand she loves you" Bonnie comforted me with a smile.

"Yeah, I guess" I said under my breath, then we heard the door bell "I will get it" Bonnie said she went & opened the door.

"Who's there bon?" I asked Bonnie as I walked out from the kitchen with a bowl of nachos.

"It's Stefan" Bonnie announced as she walked towards me & grabbed the bowl & left for the living room.

"Hi" I smiled as  he walked towards me & kissed my head "I missed you".

"I missed you too" I inhaled his strong cologne a woody musky scent "you always smell nice, is that a vampire thing?"

"Sad to break it out to you but it's Tom Ford" he chuckled as he looked down on me.

"Didn't know, you had such good taste" I smirked.

"You doubt my taste, I have the best look at you" he smirked as he pulled me into a hug.

"So, why are you really here?" I chuckled.

"You want to drive me away, huh?" he joked.

"I just want some girl time with Bonnie, if you don't mind nosy vampire" I teased.

"If you say so" he smiled "I'm here to give you this, I know there's no occasion but I wanted to" he handed me a paper bag, there were two boxes.

"Well, what inside?" I chuckled as I took out the brown wooden box. I opened the box & saw tiny bits of dry herbs "What this?" I questioned.

"It's vervain, I want you to drink this everyday" he explained "if there's vervain in your blood no vampire can compel you & your blood will be poisonous to them".

"Do, have to?" I asked.

"I just want you to be safe, peach" he smiled.

"If you say so" I smiled back "and what's in this?" I chuckled as I opened the other box & saw a white gold necklace with a locket & the locket design was that of a key "it's beautiful".

"I'm glad you liked it, promise me you will never take it out" he said.

"Is that a threat?" I joked.

"Kind of" he chuckled "can you put it on me?" I mumbled as he smiled & put it around my neck "I promise, I will never take it out" I smiled as we kissed "as much as I hate to say it, you have to leave now I've to be with Bonnie" I looked at him in an apologetic way because in my heart I did want Stefan to stay & hang out with us.

"I get it, you ladies enjoy" he kissed my head and left closing the door behind.

"Stefan, left?" Bonnie questioned the obvious.

"Yeah" I nodded as I sat on the sofa.

"Hey, peach don't get me wrong I don't have any beef with your boyfriend. It's just that he's not my type of person you see witches & vampires don't get along" she mentioned.

"I get it bon" I mumbled as I switched on the television "care for some jersey shore?" I chuckled as I looked at her "sure, why not" she chuckled.

***

"Pretty necklace you got there, a gift from your beau" Melissa smirked.

"Yeah, do you like it?" I smirked back.

"It suits your long neck" she complimented.

"Thank you Mel, things have been rough between us for the last couple of days but at the end of the day you're my best friend and I don't want to keep things from you.....so, I'm going to tell you something very important & it's a secret" I looked at her.

"And when did you plan to keep things secret from me peach, quite disappointing but spill it out" she looked at me.

"This is going to be the craziest story ever" I took a long pause "Stefan is actually a vampire & so, is his brother Damon & the killings around they are not animals but vampires, there are others like them. Other vampires who harm humans & Vicki was one among them she attacked Jeremy & tried to kill Elena so, Stefan staked her at the Halloween party, the reason why I was off because I witnessed it from my own eyes. I was lost, scared & confused but now me & Stefan have made our peace with what he is & this is going to sound real crazy but I love him Mel, I really my do" I admitted, she looked terrified yet kind of excited & I didn't know what she was thinking so I shook her.

"Why didn't you tell me from the first place? Wow! This is actually insane & crazy" she said sounding quite okay.

"I know it is" I responded.

"This is a lot to take in but I'm happy for you peach, at least you found someone you genuinely love even though he's a vampire" she murmured.

"I know Mel & I'm sorry I kept it from you for this long but you were all over the place, with your substance abuses to your crazy night outs with Tyler. So, I didn't know where to start" I told her.

"I know peach, I've been a really bad friend lately but from now on no more secrets, you got me" she smiled "and I promise, no more crazy" she pulled me into a tight hug.

***

"You mean the peanut you talk to is Damon & now you're dating peanut's brother, who happens to be Stefan" Melissa chuckled as she parked the car.

"This is not funny Mel, I don't know what the hell is happening & I think Damon is playing tricks with my mind. With his vampire tricks or whatever" I folded my arms.

"If I were you, I won't be mad he's hot" she smirked.

"I know he is but I don't like him" I admitted.

"So, you think he's hot too?" she grinned.

"Come on Mel, everyone will agree both Damon & Stefan have the hot gene in them...don't you think?" I looked at her.

"Yeah, you're absolutely right" she agreed as we got out of the car & headed towards our classrooms.

"The other night Damon payed me a little visit" I admitted as I sat down on the grass with Stefan, even though I thought I wouldn't tell him about this at the end of the day I knew I had to because I was done keeping secrets.

"Yeah, I know about that" he admitted.

"So, you know about the peanut thing?" I asked.

"Yes, I do" he nodded.

"It had nothing to do with Damon, I didn't even meet peanut in my life" I looked at Stefan.

"I know & I trust you" he looked at me.

"Thanks Stefan, that means a lot" I smiled.

"Just remember that I trust you more than anyone or anything in this whole wide world" he said as he kissed me, I kissed him back and smiled "and I trust you my incredibly understanding vampire boyfriend".

"So, do you want to hang out at the Grill tonight, Caroline is throwing a little party" he said.

"Sure" I nodded.

"Damon & Caroline are together huh? what are the odds" Bonnie said as she walked up to me.

"I know right, it's weird" I said as I sipped a beer.

"I though you don't drink" she looked at me.

"I don't but can't help it, this Damon is driving me nuts from that peanut shit to now being with Caroline. He's messing with my brain" I admitted.

"Don't let him get to you Peach, calm down" she said as she smiled.

"I am trying" I shrugged.

"Someone's, not in the mood tonight" Stefan said as he walked up from behind.

"You are here" I smiled as I turned & saw him standing right behind me.

"Excuse me for being late, I was caught up with Alaric" he admitted.

"Our history teacher?" I asked.

"Turns out he's a vampire hunter" he looked at me as he pulled me into a hug.

"That's comforting, to know" I chuckled as I snuggled him.

"Okay! I'm out" Bonnie said as she left.

"Someone has been drinking huh?" Stefan sniffed as he saw the empty beer bottle.

"Can't blame me" I smirked as I asked the bar tender for another bottle of beer.

"How is he serving you, you're under age" he looked at me & chuckled.

"Who can resist me?" I smirked as the bar tender handed me another bottle of beer.

"You have your ways, I see" he smirked.

"Yeah, I do" I chuckled after finishing the second bottle of beer I got a bit tipsy because I've never had that much alcohol in my entire life "Can we go home now?" I looked at Stefan as he nodded & grabbed my waist as he escorted me to the car "shit! I have to inform Melissa" I murmured.

"It's okay, I'll give her a call" he said as I sat on the passenger seat.

"You know what, this car ride is making me warmer especially my ears" I said.

"That's because you're high" he chuckled.

"Really? it's not that bad then" I chuckled. We reached my place as he tugged me in "you know what Stefan, I want you you to stay".

"Really?" he looked at me.

"Yes" I nodded.

"You need to rest peach, now is not a good time" he said as he caress my face.

"I love you Stefan & I want to be with you, it's always a good time if we are together" I smiled as he leaned closer & kissed me "I love you so much peach, more than anything" he admitted.

"I know" I said as I kissed him back, well screw my life because I'm in love with a vampire & I didn't give a shit about it everything about Stefan made me fall more in love & I was willing to risk it all for him. Slowly, slowly we started to remove each other's clothes I felt like I was hallucinating at times because my emotions were all over the place but I knew what I wanted as he kissed me passionately & his hand invaded every part of my body. I have never wanted anyone or anything so much in my life before & as he laid on top of me, I could clearly see it in his eyes he loved me for real & I wasn't afraid to give myself to him. It was magical & erotic something I couldn't explain, sleeping with a vampire. The passion, the energy they have is not like any other human not that I've ever being with a human before & I felt nice that Stefan was the first guy I've ever been with because I loved him & I didn't sleep with a random guy whom I'd regret in the morning after. It was not a drunken mistake, it my was choice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 2.9K 21
It's been 15 years since it all began. Elena is in a coffin, Bonnie has moved on with her life, and Matt became the sheriff of Mystic Falls. Stefan's...
95.9K 1.4K 191
Welcome to Mystic Falls, Virginia, a town steeped in rich history and tradition, which is quaint as long as it doesn't point to a tragic and sordid p...
126K 2.7K 41
Is it fate or destiny that will bring these two together? ❝You don't know who matters the most in your life, until they're brutally taken from you, a...
2.8K 42 19
Ariana finally makes it back to Mystic Falls after a long trip in New Orleans, she discovers that her parents have been in an acident, casuing their...