Dusk till dawn (vampire diari...

De madeinmiddleearth

When peach moves from NYC to Mystic Falls she meets this strange mysterious guy & from there her life takes a... Mais

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapted 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
^_^

Chapter 1

427 8 8
De madeinmiddleearth

I started working on this book back in 2019 on the month of Jan when I started watching The Vampire Diaries but I left it half way because I lost my inspiration to continue since TVD series was extremely long to cope up with...but since, I didn't want to leave the book in my draft I'm just putting it out there :)

I really can't tell how this book will go & how it will end, but I can assure you all it will not be perfect & it will not be like the TVD series.

This is just a fan fiction & it will be messy & rough, not perfect at all so please understand :)

Warning: strong language, drug use, mature content!

All the soundtracks are from The Vampire Diaries, because the series have one of the best tracks.

English is not my first language:)

In the pandemic of 2020 I began to write another fanfic on TVD known as "all this time" which is more refined & interesting than this so, please go ahead & check that out as well 😊

***

I am Peach 17 years of age born & brought up in NYC, when I was 9 my parents separated mom married another man after a year & that didn't go as smooth as she thought it would & by the time I was 16 they divorced & now, she's happily dating a guy who's 5 years her junior. After my parents separated my dad moved back to his hometown Mystic Falls a little town away from the buzz of the city life. By the age of 16 I was able to choose whom I wanted to stay with my mom or my dad but my mom manipulated me to stay with her but now enough is enough, I couldn't stand to see her with another man who she thinks will be her happily ever after when my dad is back in his hometown alone & unmarried. I finally decided to go & live with my dad for like a year untill I turn 18.

Both my parents were well off in life but my mom got the upper hand in the divorce cos she's a very good lawyer, as for my dad he's a businessman in Mystic Falls as his family was one among the founding families of the town. I have never been to Mystic Falls & I was more than excited to go there because the last time I saw my dad was on my 16th birthday & I know he would be more than excited because I'm finally coming home to be with him. My best friend is Melissa Green her family owns a chain of restaurants around the country so money is no issue for her either, when I decided to move to Mystic Falls she wanted to tag along with me because we couldn't live without each other. We were more like sisters, her parents knew they can't stop her so they agreed as long as she lives with me & my dad because Melissa is kind of a party girl, she's a year older to me but flunked a class due to low grades so now we have to be in the same class.

"Are we there yet?" Melissa questioned as the car halted at a gas station.

"I guess, we will be there in 30" I replied as I tied up my long wavy black hair into a tight bun.

"I'm exhausted" she complained as she arranged her straight black hair that fell till her shoulders.

"I am too" I yawned as I looked out at the vast mountains that covered the area.

"WELCOME TO MYSTIC FALLS"

The sign read on the road "well, almost there" I exhaled as the driver took a U turn. In a couple of minutes we were outside the gate, I couldn't spot the mansion so I knew we owned a big land & I was excited because back in NY there was limited spaces.

"Welcome, home Princess" my dad called in joy as he stood outside the door with his arms open wide ready to give me the warmest hug.

"Dad" I yelped as I rushed towards him & hugged him tightly.

"I missed you" he whispered as he kissed my head.

"I missed you too, daddy" I smiled as I kissed his cheek "Melissa" I called as I saw her gazing at the house. She smiled & then walked up to us & shook my dad's hand "thank you for having me, Mr Fell" she said as thankful as she could sound.

"Thank you instead, for coming" he responded with a big smile "let's get in, the butler will bring in your stuffs" he invited us into the house.

"Oh well! finally we are here" I chuckled as I turned & looked at Melissa who was lost in her phone texting "hello?" I called as I snatched her phone.

"What?" She rolled her eyes.

"Can, you stop touching your phone for like a minute & enjoy this" I said as I gazed around the pine trees that surrounds the house.

"Yeah, it's nice" she said bluntly as she got inside the house dragging her trolley behind her. I looked up at our two story mansion that was made up of bricks, stones & wood & to be honest it looked like a mini castle & I was quite thrilled about it. The house has been in our family for over a century but still it looks good as new.

"This is the master bedroom mam, your father wants you to have it" the butler said as he took me to a huge room with a master bathroom & a balcony attached to it "he has re-done the room according to your taste" he smiled as he showed me the chandelier, the white sheets & curtains & the huge fibre glass window that out looks the massive forest view of Mystic Falls.

"Well, I love it" I squeaked as I sunk into my king size bed and took a deep breath.

"Not fair, this is beyond beautiful" Melissa said as she walked into my room.

"I know right?" I agreed as I walked towards the balcony.

"I wish my parents would buy a holiday home out here, I'm kinda digging this place" she said as she walked towards me.

"I told you so, the place might grow in you" I chuckled as Melissa smirked at me.

***

"I promised your mom, you would attend school like a regular teenager. Now, don't let me down" dad murmured as he pulled the blanket down.

"But dad" I complained as I covered my face with a pillow, it was 7am in the morning & I had no intentions to wake up. I was home schooled in NYC because after my parents got separated I had a hard time coping up with classes & normal routines.

"But no, buts" dad said as he grabbed my pillow.

"Ugh!" I clenched my jaws as I got up from the bed & walked straight into the shower. I got out of the shower & I saw my dad waiting for me "I got you a little homecoming gift" he smiled as he handed me the car key "dad, you don't have to" I smiled "and you know, I'm taking a break from driving".

"I know but Melissa can drive you around & the chauffeur is always a call away" he informed as he pulled me into a hug "now get ready for school, you don't want to be late on your first day don't you?" he chuckled as he left.

"I'm just going to wear this grey hoodie with this grey jogger & the white converse, what do you think?" I asked Melissa as she brushed her hair.

"Hmmm lame..." she replied "why don't you just wear your bathrobe, you will look sexier" she joked.

"This is not NYC & it's our first day Mel, we don't want to grab any attention" I said.

"Well, why won't we grab any attention look at us" she smirked as she put on her red lipstick.

"Okay, do as you wish but I'm just going to stick to the basics" I mumbled as I tied my laces.

"Whatever you wear you look good babe, so be basic or be classy it's upto you" she winked as she grabbed her jacket.

"Won't you feel cold?" I looked at her as she wore a white tank top, skin tight mini skirt with cow boy boots.

"Winter challenge" she chuckled as she went down the stairs. Whatever it maybe Melissa will always want to look fly always & I can't blame her, she's always the show stopper.

"You are driving" I said as I tossed her the car key.

"Why don't you?" she looked at me.

"You know why?" I reminded her as I sat on the passenger seat.

"You can't be scared your whole life, babe" she said as she sat on the driver seat & put on her seat belt.

"Let's not start the day with this conversation" I murmured as she started the car. When I got my license I was reckless, I wrecked my first car & nearly died on my second car crash 4 months back & since then I have never touched a car. We drove inside the school campus MYTIC FALLS HIGH SCHOOL the sign read, we can see some few heads turning around & then I remembered we were driving the Range Rover "a good way to stay look key, I see" Melissa joked as she parked the car. "Let's get down & cease the day" she called as she got down from the car. I could notice the guys staring at us especially Melissa for wearing such a short skirt on her first day "kill me" I mumbled as I put my headphones on & walked towards the building while Melissa tagged along behind me, I could hear faint whistles in & around & I knew why as Melissa winked at some varsity boys at a distance.

"History" I said to myself as I walked into the class & took the last seat.

"Hi! you must be new here, I am Caroline" a blonde girl smiled as she stretched her hand she was fair, bubbly & had blur eyes. She looked like the IT girl on campus & a cheerleader.

"Peach" I smiled back as I shook her hand.

"I love your bag" she said as she complimented my Goyard bag.

"Thank you" I said as I looked down on my bag, well why did I carry this bag to school. When the bell rang, I walked towards the canteen looking for Melissa who was not answering her phone when Caroline caught up to me "hey, looking for someone?" She asked.

"Yeah, my friend Melissa" I said.

"She might be at the cafeteria" she said.

"That's where I'm headed" I smiled.

"Let me accompany you, I'm heading there too" she smiled back.

"Yeah, sure" I mumbled then I saw Melissa at the canteen talking to a petite brown haired girl "there you are" I said as I sat down.

"Hey, babe this is my new friend Vicki. Vicki this is my best friend peach" she introduced us as we shook each other's hand "you know what? Vicki out here has weed" Melissa smirked as I rolled my eyes, I'm not into joints or any party drugs like Melissa is & I have never had a drink in my life. "So, who's this?" Melissa questioned as she looked at Caroline.

"Oh hi! I'm Caroline, peach's classmate" Caroline smiled as she shook Melissa's hand "Melissa, good to know you" Melissa smiled back.

"Are you out of your mind?" I questioned as me & Melissa drove back home.

"What do you mean?" She questioned me back pretending she don't know why I'm pissed.

"Stop! pretending Mel" I hissed.

"Okay, mom" she rolled her eyes.

"Don't drag me into this....." I looked at her.

"I'm not dragging you into any of these" she looked at me from the corner of her eyes.

"Yes, you are.....you & your drugs" I clenched my jaws.

"Hey, stop saying that" she complained.

"Oh! then explain this?" I folded my arms.

"It's not a big deal" she mumbled.

"Well, you were hospitalised twice Mel" I said.

"I know babe but this is only weed. I promise" she said slowly as we approached my house.

"Please, behave" I said as I got down from the car & walked towards the door.

"How's your first day?" Dad questioned as soon as we got into the house.

"Great" I replied.

"Yeah! It was good Mr Fell" Melissa said as she headed up towards her bedroom.

"You seem to not have a good one" dad looked at me as I took a seat next to him on the dinning table.

"This was my first day of school after ages, I am allowed to have mixed emotions" I lied, I was pissed because of Melissa not because of school but I didn't want dad to find out about her or he would be worried as hell.

"Well, you will get used to it" he chuckled.

"Anyway I was wondering why you have such a big dinning table for eight, when there's only you here" I looked at him.

"Because, family dinners & stuffs" he responded.

"Well, back in NY we usually eat from the kitchen counter" I chuckled.

"That's city life princess, out here we eat dinner by the table" he said.

"Good to know" I mumbled as I removed my pony tail & let my hair fall.

"Your hair has grown" he looked at me.

"I have not cut it for a year" I smiled.

"Long hair, looks nice on you" he complimented.

"Thanks dad" I smiled as I gave him a kiss on his cheek & left for my bedroom.

"Are you getting ready or not?" Melissa questioned as she walked into my room.

"Ready for what?" I questioned in confusion.

"Caroline, just invited us to meet her friends at the Mystic Grill" she said.

"I am not interested" I said.

"Hey, don't be such a bore" she looked at me.

"It's just that I'm tired" I sunk into the sofa.

"You are always tired, now get up & get ready" she called as she pulled me up.

"Okay..." I said as I got up as much as I hate it I've to go with her or who knows where she would end up alone & she's new to this town & the people around so, better stick together.

"How do I look?" Melissa asked as she walked in wearing a red skater sleeveless dress with sandals.

"Won't you catch a cold?" I looked at her.

"Nah! I'm going to carry my jacket" she chuckled as she put on her olive biker jacket.

"Oh! well then" I mumbled as I tied the laces of my black & white vans old school.

"So, thats your outfit skinny black pants your old school & a grey over size turtle neck?" she raised her brows as she looked at me.

"Yeah, I wanna be comfy" I murmured as I pulled up my hair into a tight ponytail.

"Okay" Melissa responded.

"And, I don't want to catch a cold" I added.

"Yeah, it's kind of strange the weather out here" she mumbled as she applied her mascara.

"Tell me about it" I agreed as I grabbed my purse & headed downstairs to grab a bottle of soda before we left "Princess, are you going out?" Dad questioned as he saw me.

"Yeah! Me & Mel are heading to town" I replied.

"I want you to meet some people here" dad called "so, this is the mayor and his wife and their son Tyler he introduced me to the three figures as I smiled & shook their hands.

"Hey, I think I saw you at school today" Tyler said as he shook my hand.

"Mystic High?" I questioned.

"Yeah" he replied "I'm the captain of the football team there" he smiled.

"Oh! so you know each other, that's a start" the mayor smiled as he looked at us.

"Yeah, actually we are from the same school, it was her first day dad" Tyler looked at his dad.

"That's good to know" the mayor smiled.

"I have to get going, meeting up some friends at the Grill" I said.

"From Mystic High?" Tyler asked.

"Yeah, Caroline & friends" I replied.

"Small world, they are my friends" he smiled.

"Son, then why don't you guys tag along & let the adults do the talking" the mayor looked at Tyler.

"If you don't mind?" Tyler looked at me.

"Absolutely not" I said but in the back of my mind I was thinking why am I, even inviting Tyler someone whom I just met to the Grill with us. We stood outside the car waiting as Melissa walked out the door "who's, this dude over here" she whispered in my ears as she bit her lips as Tyler was a well built handsome young man.

"He's Tyler, the mayor's son let me introduce you guys" I said as I called Tyler "Tyler she's Melissa my best friend & Melissa this is Tyler, the captain of our school football team".

"Well, captain we are going to have so much fun" Melissa winked as we got into the car. As Melissa drove us to the Grill half of her attention was gazing into the mirror to stare at Tyler who was in the back seat, Tyler was happy for the attention he was receiving. He seemed like the famous guy in school where all the girls are crazy over him as girls do love a football player.

"So, we are here" I finally broke the silence as we reached the Grill. We got inside, it was a cozy & warm place to chill & hang out with a bar & a snooker table nearby "it's nice" I looked around.

"It's a good place to chill" Tyler said as he guided us to the corner table where Caroline & friends were seated "hi! guys" Caroline smiled as she saw us.

"Hi" me & Melissa smiled at her.

"She's Bonnie & she's Elena" Caroline introduced us to two girl, a curly black hair girl named Bonnie & a straight blacked haired girl named Elena.

"And she's peach & she's Melissa" Caroline introduced us to Bonnie & Elena as they shook our hands & smiled "oh! even Tyler is here" she gave a faint smile as she spot Tyler.

"Yeah, my dad send me with them" he said as he sat next to me.

"Hmmm, that nice" Caroline mumbled as she looked into the menu.

"Can, I order a drink?" Melissa questioned as she looked at Tyler.

"Mel..." I looked at Melissa.

"Sure, why not?" Tyler smirked.

"Just a bottle of beer babe, don't worry" Melissa assured me as I exhaled.

"Hey?" Tyler called as Vicki appeared with a pen & a paper, I didn't know she worked at the Grill "Hi" me & Melissa smiled as we saw her.

"Hey" she smiled back "what can I get you guys?"

"Can, I get a cheese burger with extra fries & a fresh lime soda please" I said.

"I want a Caesar salad & a bottle of your finest beer" Melissa smiled.

"Sure! And you Tyler?" Vicki asked.

"I'm good with beer" Tyler said.

"And, hey Vicki an extra large cheese pizza & three cans of Pepsi for us" Caroline said.

"Sure" Vicki smiled as she left.

"So, captain your not hungry?" Melissa asked.

"I am on a diet" Tyler replied.

"What kinda?" Melissa smirked.

"You have to find out by yourself" he grinned. I was kinda feeling nauseous by their flirting because I was sitting in between these two. In our conversations I found out that Caroline's family the Forbes as well as Elena's the Gilbert's were one among the founding families of the town, along with Tyler's family the Lockwood's. Even Bonnie's family the Bennett's track back to the 1800's. Tyler was the only child & so was Bonnie, as for Elena she had a younger brother named Jeremy.

As I came out of the washroom I was face to face with a man in black, he had black hair & his eyes were deep he looked into my eyes and said "hey?"

"Do, I know you?" I asked.

"No, but I do know you" he said.

"What?" I looked at him in dilemma.

"Let me introduced myself to you, I am Damon. Damon Salvatore" he introduced himself.

"And, I got to go" I said as I walked away from him & dashed into Bonnie.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Bonnie questioned.

"I just met the weirdest guy" I replied.

"What?" She asked a bit confused.

"He said his name was, Damon Salvatore" I said.

"Stay away from him, he's trouble" she warned as she grabbed hold of my hand and walked towards the table "what do you mean trouble?" I asked her.

"He's not a nice person peach, you are new to this town so you & your friend both keep away from the Salvatore brothers" she warned me again.

"Okay" I nodded as we sat down on the table I can clearly see Tyler & Melissa flirting & laughing together, while Caroline was lost in a conversation on her phone but Elena was not at the table. I spotted her at a distance next to the pool table with a guy wearing a blue collar shirt, he was working in the Grill as well.

"He's Matt, Elena's ex" Bonnie said as she saw me staring at them.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to stare" I apologised.

"Hey it's cool, you are new to town I know you are curious" she chuckled.

"Yeah, way too creepy curious" I chuckled.

"You are kind of funny peach, I like you" she said.

"Well, thank you Bon. I like you too" I smiled at her.

"Can, I ask you something?" she looked at me.

"Yeah" I looked at her.

"Are you mixed? Your eyes they are so different" she said as she looked into my icy blue eyes.

"No, I am not" I chuckled.

"Your eye colour is beautiful & unique, so the first thing that came to mind" she smiled.

"Well, thank you bon but I ain't" I smiled back.

"Lucky you pretty girl, with pretty eyes" she gave a big smile as she took a bite of her pizza.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

35.6K 716 25
My name is Aurora Blake. My new home is here, in Mystic Falls. I was born here, but it has been many years since I have had a place to call my home...
349K 12.6K 37
"Don't call me kitten, Damon." "Okay, kitten." "I will literally set you on fire." ...
102K 2.1K 44
Alexandra has finally reached the point where she's becoming independent. With her and her bestfriend, Eleanor, moving to the town called Mystic Fal...
921K 24.1K 45
When Jennifer Fell gets the worst news of her life, she is faced with a decision. Can she stay in Mystic Falls and take over her father's position on...