Just Like Magic ✔️

By your_jagiya91

She was more than ordinary but she kept that secret to herself, well and her best friend Namjoon. The two gre... More

Disclaimer
1: Best Friends
2: Yoonmin and the Favor
3: Getting Ready
4: Bad Date
5: Namjoon Meets Taehyung
6: Unexpected Efforts
7: First Impressions
8: Truth Be Told
9: Who Are You?
10: Meeting The Hyungs
11: So It Begins
12: Returning The Favor
13: Kim Seokjin
14: All Sorts Of Crazy
15: Time In The Hot Tub
16: Tae & His Dirty Mouth
17: Breakfast With The Kims
18: Breakups Aren't Equal
19: Thank You
20: The Plan...Gone Wrong
21: You Love Me
22: All Over The Place
23: Competition
24: Jin's Comment
25: Love All Around
26: Truth or Dare: Part One
27: Truth or Dare: Part Two
28: Soft & Protective
29: Angry Namjoon
30: Forgiveness
31: We're All Alright
32: Party Crasher
33: Punishment
34: Discovered Daddy Kink
35: Getting Permission
36: Private Dining Rooms
37: Sexual Tension
38: Celebrating
Chapter 39: Wedding Bells
41: Punishment Time
42: Family (Final)
43: Epilogue

Chapter 40: Shipping & A Heart Shaped Bed

7.3K 381 57
By your_jagiya91

Sure enough, we were at the cutting of the cake, and Jin allowed Namjoon to eat his piece peacefully. Small bites and a shared cute kiss afterwards.

But Taehyung....

Ooh my now husband Taehyung...

He psyched me out. really. I gave him his bite first, and he gently took the small piece from my fingers. When he presented me with my piece I leaned in to take it, only to have him smash int into my upper lip and part of my nose. He started giggling like a child, as he moved his finger into my mouth causing me to close my lips around it. I sucked on the remaining cake that was on it, and gave a small pop when pulling back.

"You will pay..." I mumbled narrowing my eyes to him as he continued to laugh. The guests were having fun watching us, and Tae took a napkin and stepped closer.

"Baby, you have something on your face." He said as innocently as he could. "Let me help you." He moved closer to me and placed his lips over mine, using them to gather as much cake as he could while trying to kiss me all at the same time.

He was such a mess. "Taeerr" I mumbled into his mouth, which only made him giggle more letting out bursts of air through his nose.

Finally he pulled back and used the wet napkin to get the remaining residue off my face. When I was clean he leaned down again and kissed me on the lips. "It tasted way better off of your lips." He whispered against my mouth so only I could hear.

I couldn't stay mad at him for long as he started to chucke and his boxy smile melted my heart the way it always did. "Don't think you're getting away with this." I warned pointing at him.

He chuckled again and took my hand as the four of us made our way to the main table where Jimin and Yoongi were waiting for us. To the table right next to us, was Hoseok and Jungkook, Jaebum and Jinyong, Jackson and Mark, and BamBam with Yugyeom. They were all laughing and having a good time, and finally the meal was served. The servers brought out the food, and we exchanged pleasantries as NamJoon and I both attempted not to get anything on our white attire. Thanfully, we both succeeded and a few minutes after dinner was over there was an announcement by the host we had hired.

"Ladies and gentleman it has come to that time, for the married couple's first dance. May I Inroduce you, to the Kim family."

There was a small applause and I took Tae's extended hand and he walked me to the dancefloor. He pulled me into him tight, and once the music started playing, he moved us slowly with grace. The song was soft and slow, and I closed my eyes leaning my head on Taehyung's shoulder. He placed his cheek on the top of my head, and we were quiet for about a minute before I had to say something.

"Do you have any idea how much I love you?"

He lifed his head so I could do the same and look at him. "I do, but I never tire of hearing it." He smirked.

"I love you more than I have ever loved anyone or any thing...you are everything to me. Our family is everything to me."

"Includding Jimin and Yoongi."

"Well of couse." I smiled.

He nodded and pressed his forehead to mine closing his eye. "You have no idea how much I love you. You not only saved me from my lonliness, but you saved Jin hyung. You gave him his husband, and gave me my second brother." He smiled and opened his eyes. "I'll spend my life thanking you."

"I look forward to it." I smiled as we continued to sway.

Once the song was over, NamJoon and I both got a chance to dance with his father, while Tae and Jin laughed over their shared dance as well. The rest of our guests joined us and Jimin and Jungkook had a dance fight, which of course my angel won...ripping his pants in the process but that didn't stop him.

The night was winding down but there were still a few hours left and quite a few guests. We all made our way back to the round table next to us, while the rest of our guest continued to dance and dance. Tae pulled me onto his lap wrapping his arms around me in a tight embrace. Yoongi doing the same to Jimin, Namjoon to Jin, and even Hoseok to Jungkookie. I was happy to see them together, Jungkook seemed to make Hobi happy and that's all I ever wanted for my friend.

"So who's next?" Namjoon asked smirking at the two other couples and to the ones on the dance floor.

"I say Markson." Tae said from behind me. "I never see them separate, they are always together."

"Naw..." I said shaking my head. "I thnk they will end up together sure, but I say JJ is next. They have been together so long and it's rumored that JinYoung already has a ring, just waiting for the right time."

"See I think its' going to be BamGyeom." Jimin said. "Every time I get my coffee BamBam is ALWAYS talking about something new Yugyeom has done...apparently he wont Hit The Stage recently!"

We all exchanged mumbles of being impressed until a loud word caused our attention to snap back to the pink and black couple in front of us.

"Yoonmin." Yoongi said.

Jimin's eyes furrowed together and he looked around and down and Yoongi. "Who?"

"Yoonmin." He repleated smling and rubbing his arm.

"Yoongi and Jimin." Jin clarified with a smile to the confused angel.

His eyes went wide and he moved off of Yoongi's lap only to turn to him and step close. "What?"

"Would you want that some day?"

"W-We've never talked about it b-before." He replied in a shakey voice.

Yoongi stood up slowly and grabbed Jimin by the face pulling his lips to mold with his own. When he pulled back he smiled and wouldn't take his eyes off Jimin's. "We are talking about it now." He said soflty. "Is that something you would want?"

Jimin smiled big and nodded his head. "I would..."

Yoongi smiled and kissed him again sweet and softly. He sat back down and pulled Jimin on his lap again and I watched as Jimin processed the new information. He was happy.

Perfect.

The night continued, and we danced on and off, drank a few drinks, and snacked on the second round of appetizers that Jin insisted on. Eventually everyone had gone home, and Tae and I made our way to the hotel of the airport we would be flying out from, our bags already packed in the car.

Finally, after a long drive, we made it to the hotel and into our honeymoon suit. Our flight was not until tomorrow night, so we decided to pay the extra money to sleep in a heartshaped bed, with a bathtub big enough to fit 5 people.

I dropped my bags and made my way over to the bed in a running start juping on the soft blanked. The bed bounched me a little causing me to let out soft giggles. Tae laughed at me and locked the door then made his way over to me. He crawled over me and kissed me smiling when he pulled back.

"How do you feel, Mrs. Kim?"

"So happy, Mr. Kim."

"I hope you're not tired..." he said rasing his eye brow suggestively.

I moved my torso up and ghosted my lips over his neck. "Tae baby?"

"Mmmm?" He mumbled back.

"I really hope you're not tired..."

"Oh?" He chuckled. I pulled back and looked at him. "Why is that?" he asked searching my face.

I moved off the bed and turned away from him, reaching back behind my dress unlacing the corset tie on the back, slowly, and deliberately.

Once it was look enough the dress fell to a white pool on the ground revealing my hidden lingerie to him.

I had on a lace bodice that hooked around my breasts and pulled the straps up around my arms so I was more supported now that the dress was gone. The front was all lace, and see through, but the underwhire was thick, and the lining was thick. It moved into a one peace that was fitted comfortably around my thighs but open or access between my legs. I wore under it a pair of white lace boyshorts that I just knew Tae would love.

His yes went wide as he leaned back on the bed on his elbow. "Baby, you look so sexy." He growled.

I stepped out of the pool of white at my feet and walked over to the other side of the bed. He also turned, watching me as I slowly walked around the bed. He crawled to me as I leaned over my face ending just inches from his.

"Are you ready for your punishment?"

"Punishment?" He breathed out swallowing hard. "What punishment?"

I took his bottom lip between my teeth lightly pulling then allowing it to snap back in place. "Do you really think you can smash cake all over my face and get away with it?"

"His eyes opend big again at my words and he was about to say something but I moved quickly. The ribbons that were hanging over the bedframe moved with a wave of my hand wraping around his wrist tightly. They then pulled him back towards the headboard so that he slid across the bed on his back, and I had the other ends tie themselves to the post. I moved my fingers back and forth over Tae's image as I made my way to the end of the bed still standing off of it, and each piece of his tux would disappear of his body. I did the slowly and deliberately until he was left only in his boxers.

I smirked as he struggled a bit, and I moved to crawl to him, slowly, letting the anticipation get to him. I moved so that I was straddling his hips, his hard, thick cock, throbbing under my womanhood.

I leaned down to whisper in his ear, and he whined slightly at my closeness. "Punishment time."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 3K 72
The year he was fifteen, Park Jimin realized he was gay, and that he fell in love with a hot guy the same gender he was! Jimin spied on the other's o...
451K 26.1K 78
[WATTPAD PREVIEW FEATURED] 😳🙏✨💃 "She's mine, and I'll fight the whole world to keep her. The sins of the past may block our emotions, but I refus...
516 43 5
#taekookau where Taeminkook have always been together, 3 peas in a pod. Diaper besties you may call them. Inseparable, joined to the hips, glued toge...
277K 13.1K 35
Dancing was your life, but you never were able to make a career out of in the way you dreamed. Injuries from your hard work always took you away from...