The Bad Girl Attack

By shesaid_hesaid

"You're mine. And I don't think you wanna go against that." Her eyes dangerously darkened. He gulped, and nod... More

The Bad Girl Attack
Chapter ONE
Chapter TWO
Chapter THREE
Chapter FOUR
Chapter FIVE
Chapter SIX
Chapter SEVEN
Chapter EIGHT
Chapter NINE
Chapter TEN
Chapter ELEVEN
Chapter TWELVE
Chapter THIRTEEN
Chapter FOURTEEN
Chapter FIFTEEN
Chapter SIXTEEN
Chapter SEVENTEEN
Chapter EIGHTEEN
Chapter NINETEEN
Chapter TWENTY
Chapter TWENTY ONE
Chapter TWENTY TWO
Chapter TWENTY THREE
Chapter TWENTY FOUR
Chapter TWENTY FIVE
Chapter TWENTY SIX
Chapter TWENTY SEVEN
Chapter TWENTY EIGHT
Chapter TWENTY NINE
Chapter THIRTY
Chapter THIRTY ONE
Chapter THIRTY TWO
Chapter THIRTY THREE
Chapter THIRTY FOUR
Chapter THIRTY FIVE
Chapter THIRTY SIX
Chapter THIRTY SEVEN
nOt An UpDaTe BUT READ BRUH
ASK AWAYYY
Chapter THIRTY EIGHT
chapter THIRTY NINE
answerssssss!!!!!
chapter FORTY
chapter FORTY ONE
chapter FORTY TWO
chapter FOURTY THREE
chapter FORTY FOUR
GUYS
chapter FORTY FIVE
Chapter FORTY SIX
chapter FORTY SEVEN
chapter FORTY EIGHT
chapter FORTY NINE
Chapter FIFTY
chapter FIFTY ONE
chapter FIFTY TWO
chapter FIFTY THREE
chapter FIFTY FOUR
chapter FIFTY FIVE
characterzzzz
chapter FIFTY SIX
chapter FIFTY SEVEN
chapter FIFTY EIGHT
chapter FIFTY NINE
chapter SIXTY ONE
chapter SIXTY TWO
chapter SIXTY THREE
chapter SIXTY FOUR
Chapter SIXTY FIVE
Chapter SIXTY SIX (edited and rewritten)
Special chapter
Chapter SIXTY SEVEN
Chapter Sixty Eight
GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Chapter SIXTY NINE
Chapter SEVENTY
Chapter SEVENTY ONE
Chapter SEVENTY TWO
Chapter SEVENTY THREE
Chapter SEVENTY FOUR
Chapter SEVENTY FIVE
chapter SEVENTY SIX // last chapter
Alternate Ending [extra/bonus chapter]
Extra - summary
(UPDATE) (sequel)
Yooo I did something for y'all
Read: important
FANART CORNER
BONUS CHAPTER // a comic strip
FANART CORNER TWO

chapter SIXTY

10.3K 473 198
By shesaid_hesaid

Cover by: @/-seventhheaven

HEYO MY LOVELY BITCHES

LOVEDY LOBE LOBEOBE YOU FOR 200K Y'ALL INSANELY MY FAV PEOPLE EVER 💖💕💜💝💚💛💘💙💗💗💓❤

*CRINGES AT SELF*

Is anyone on Webnovel? how is it?

Also, sorry if this story is taking too long to get completed, it'll meet its end soon :)

Claire slammed Lucas down on the floor and got on top of him, hovering over his lips and breathing heavily.

Her eyes were dark, like the midnight sky, which terrified Lucas so much that his doe eyes just stared at her wide.

His wrists were in Claire's fists, holding them tightly above his head in one hand and other holding his hair in such a grip made his lips part.

"What do you want?" She asked, barely in a whisper.

Claire was holding him down and he could no way move an inch.

He didn't want to ruin the moment by saying something weird, so should be say it?

"I asked you something." Claire smirked. "Won't you answer me?"

"C-Claire--" he breathed, his ears turning bright pink and making Claire chuckle at the instant response. She leaned in closer and kissed his ear.

"Tell me." She said softly letting his hair go.

"I want-" he gasped when she bit his ear lobe ever so slightly.

"Yeah baby, tell me."

"I want to go home."

And that's how the night ended. Claire lost her expectations after that and punched a wall.

---

Stepping into the school corridors, Adam was sure about the changed atmosphere of the students. It was just about how everyone were immersed in their phones.

Something about this.. didn't seem right.

He scrunched his eyebrows and continued walking towards his locker.

It was about how everyone laughed, shoving the screen at each others' faces and completely going insane over it.

"This is gold!" A guy exclaimed. "He'll hear about this until his death."

"I fucking know right!" The other laughed. "He's gonna go through hell."

"Look what bullying others will do."

Adam's eyes widened at that, head snapping towards the above mentioned person and breathed.

Bullying? Is that Sean they're talking about?

Adam has seen Sean bullying quite a lot of students, but it wasn't that worse. He would just go around fooling with juniors with his stupid superiority that he tried to impose.

The students caught Adam staring, and instantly, their smiles dropped.

It wasn't like Adam noticed fellow students even when they were at his feet. Moreover, what was with that constipated expression that he held on his face?

"Who are you talking about?" He questioned gritting his teeth, and the group went quiet.

"Uh.. dude chill, yeah? We were just-"

"Answer me."

"It was ..Nate Moore."

Adam blinked.

Nate? Oh.

Oh.

Right. Nate's the biggest bully. No wonder.

Adam sighed.

"What's with the phones?" He inquired, still keeping his face hard as possible.

"Check this video out, dude!"

A screen was shoved into his face and Adam cringed at it, but then looked closer to what was being showed.

Suddenly, he grabbed the phone in one go and widened his eyes again as big as that of the saucers that he never cared to use.

"What the-" He choked. "Where did you get this?"

"It's not just us, the whole school has it." The guy cackled. "It's trending on our school's website created by the students."

Adam watched the video again.

And again. And again.

It was so.. funny. So hilarious that Adam snorted a laugh, stunning the whole corridor that turned to look at him. They were very much surprised to say the least, because looking at Adam laugh is a once in a life time opportunity.

It was that video where Claire flipped Nate. But it was more than just that. It was edited, in such a way, with a meme music, Adam didn't know which one, and clearly ridiculed Nate fucking Moore because he's a fucking sob.

"Adam?" There was a tap on his shoulders from behind. "Is that really you?"

Adam turned around to be met with the small figure of Sean, and that was when he actually realised how tiny he was.

"What-"

"Adam and laughing don't go together, you know."

Adam rolled his eyes. "Shut up, Tinkerbell."

Sean's jaw fell and he brought his finger up to his face and posed obscenely while saying "fuck you, you ass".

"Did you watch?"

"Watch what?"

"That video, it's hilarious."

"Yeah I did." Sean laughed, slapping his knee in glee. "Did Connor upload it or something?"

"Well, that remains a mystery."

----

"Claire!" Lucas squeaked running up to her, while Connor followed close behind. He was holding his phone in his hand and his bag dangling off his arm.

"Lukey?" Claire raised her eyebrows. "Are you that happy to see me?"

"No, silly!" He grinned. "I wanted to show you this video!"

"I've seen it. Stop prancing around it now." She sighed.

His face fell.

"You've seen it already?" He asked, his shoulders slumping with his words. "Why did I bother myself then-"

Claire smiled at him, and ruffled up his hair with her fingers. "I'll watch it again if you want."

"No. No need. It's okay." He replied, slowly slipping his phone into his pocket.

"Are you mad, baby?" She smirked. "Well, I'll watch it infinity times if you want me to."

"That's cheesy." He pouted.

"Well what's pizza without cheese then?"

"Bread. You're bread." He huffed and folded his arms.

Amused, Claire leaned in, her lips next to his ears.

His breath hitched.

"What did you call me?"

"I called you a meanie." He replied, nevertheless, standing his ground.

"You're being a very bad boy, baby." She whispered, her as snaking around his waist the pulling him close. She felt the soft fabric of the baby blue sweater that he never failed to not wear, and gripped it tight.

He looked into her eyes, a spark of innocence as well as something that Claire couldn't really point out.

"Am I?" He asked her. "Do you like it when I'm a bad boy?"

"I love it."

She should have said you instead of it because that's what it is but she shrugged inwardly.

He giggled.

"Let go of me."

"Nah."

She smiled at him and nuzzled her nose against his soft cheek.

"Let goo!" He tried prying her away, a grin spreading on his lips.

"Never."

A few feet away, Connor was fanning himself dramatically with his hand and clicking pictures of the two most unexpectedly cutest couple.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.7K 3.1K 23
"Why are you ignoring me?" "Ahh---Lucas I don't know. Whenever I have tried to trust someone I have been betrayed. Even my so-called friends have hur...
604 9 35
The girl screamed, as Joey was punched in the mouth. By the best. "You. Are. Crazy!" Joey screamed, in my face. I sat still, crossing my arms. I had...
153K 4.6K 33
Completed "What the hell do you think you're doing?" I asked, glaring at him while he forcefully dragged me out of class. "You told me you need help...
22.4M 649K 28
One thing I'll always remember is my parents saying "Everyone has a story" "Everyone has a story with a past, tragic or not. Everyone has a story tha...