Saiki K. Oneshots

By HEXINXINHE

This the Disastrous Life of Saiki K. One Shots, where new chapters are no longer coming out. With all differe... More

Request
Toritsuka x Dead! Child! Reader
Kusuo x Child! Adopted! O.C.
Kusuo x Older Sister O.C
Kusuo x Drunk O.C.
Aren x O.C Attacked!
Nendo x Baby!Female! Reader
Yuuta x O.C. Double Love P.1
Double Love P.2
Kokomi x Male O.C. P.1
Kokomi x Male O.C p.2
Kusuo x Seven Deadly Sins Crossover
Kusuo x Shonen Maid
Kusuo x O.H.S.H.C
Dead! Kusuo x Dead O.C.
Kusuo x Cousins! Hitachiin! O.H.S.H.C
Kusuo x Cat O.C. x Amp
Saiki Kusuo Teacher! x Assassination Classroom
Hairo (Kineshi) x Tennis Player Reader
Kusuke x Genius Child O.C
Kusuo x Dorothy Must Die crossover
Child! Kusuo x Assassination Classroom
Hiro Kineshi x Reader
Kaido x Sister O.C.
Kusuo x Little Brother O.C
Kusuo x Black Butler
Kusuo x Fairy Tail
Kusuo x Average! Reader
Kusuo x Coffee Store Owner Reader!
Kusuo x Sick! Reader
New Student! Kusuo x Psychic O.C Part 1
New Student! Kusuo x Psychic O.C Part 2
Metori x Poor! O.C.
Aren x Delinquent O.C.
Kusuo x Famous! Reader
Akechi (Touma) x Reader
Kusuo x Fairy Tail! Reader (Crossover)
Kusuke x Genius! Reader
Aren x Martial Artist! O.C.
Kusuo x Pokemon Crossover
Makoto x Actress! O.C.
Lost! Kokomi x Male! Reader
Kaido x Reader
Kusuke x Reader
Kusuo x Seven Deadly Sins
Kusuo x Aiura
Kusuo x Undere! O.C!
Explanation on Final Chapter/ Last Call on Request
Kusuo x B.N.H.A
Kusuo x Aren P.1
Kusuo x Aren P.2
Kusuo x Shun
Kusuo x Shun P.2
Aren x Shun
Across My Universe P.1
Across My Universe P.2
Across My Universe P.3
Across My Universe P.4
Thank You
My Next Book
Winner Announcement
My New Book
Kusuo x OC
Toritsuka x Trans! Reader
Toritsuka x Saiki
IT Chapter 2 x Saiki K
Saiki x It Chapter 2 Part 2
Saiki x BNHA
Saiki Siblings x Maze Runner
Saiki Kusuo x Death Note
Kusuo x It Chapter 1
Kusuo x Haikyuu
Haikyuu x Assassination Classroom
Kusuo x B.N.H.A
Kusuo x B.N.H.A P.2
Kusuo x Haikyuu P.2
Fem. Kusuo x Shy. Reader
Kids AU
Saiki x Harry Potter
Saiki x Harry Potter P.2
Saiki x BNHA
Kusuo x Haikyuu
Kusuo x Reader
Kusuo x Haikyuu!
Kusuo x Haikyuu Part 2
Kusuo x Haikyuu!! Part 3
Untitled Part 88
Kusuo x Haikyuu Part 4

Kusuo x Haruhi (O.H.S.H.C)

1.7K 28 9
By HEXINXINHE

Sorry for another O.H.S.H.C I really like these crossovers

No One's Point of View

Like usual days, Haruhi Fujioka and Kusuo Saiki would go to the store every Friday after school, for either more coffee jelly and things they need at home, or to restock the small fridge in a small apartment. Though they never once met, nor did they ever remark each other, but when fate comes around, everything goes with it, no matter who's dragged into the mess. As for today, well again nothing different.

Haruhi goes to the fruit and vegetable section, as Kusuo heads to the sweets and dessert section at two different part of the store. Haruhi was reading over the list of things needed as usual fruits, vegetables, tea, rice and so forth, but as she reached the bottom it read,

-Coffee Jelly (ᵔᴥᵔ) (Plz for your father )

Haruhi sighed, she didn't know what coffee jelly even was, but she figured that since it was jelly it should be with the sweets. Haruhi picked up her grocery cart, unlike basket Haruhi commonly uses but, since the host club where gonna come over and eat everything like the last time she thought she should be more ahead of food than usual.

Haruhi walked over to the sweets and went to a freezer named coffee jelly. As she saw a few packets one with 2 jelly cups and one with 3 jelly cups, though when it was flipped over she saw the different amount of coffee jelly in each the jelly with 2 having more than the third. She sighed, as an honor student she was excellent in all classes, but math was easily her worst. She had to find the unit rate, and she didn't have paper.

So she went with mental math.

As for Saiki, the store ran out of coffee jelly so they had to restock and it usually takes a while, so Saiki went out to a nearby cafe. After returning to the store for coffee jelly, he sees a girl there that caught his attention, though it wasn't the girl, it was that she was taking too long to choose the better-priced coffee jelly. The pink haired teen sighed as he had once experienced the pain of the unknown greater coffee jelly.

So to move her along, he tapped her shoulder. "Uh yes." she looked up at him, Saiki pointed to the coffee jelly with 3 cups. "That's the better option." he plainly said to her. "O-oh, thank you!" she smiled at him. He nodded, she then got two more packets and moved out of the way.

Saiki being Saiki, took the remainder of the coffee jelly and put it in his cart. Now his basket was only filled with coffee jelly and instant coffee, enough to last Saiki the perfect 2 1/2 months. As he pre-calculated.

The brunette looked shocked but quickly shook that off. "Thanks for your help, I'm Haruhi."

"Kusuo Saiki."

"Well, Saiki it was nice to meet you, and thank you for the help." Haruhi smiled, which Saiki only gave a nod to. Though their meet didn't end up only there, no. They both walked to the cashier, talking to one another. Well, not entirely as Haruhi talked, Saiki nodded or shook his head barely saying anything.

Though it was refreshing to listen to someone than a butt chinned idiot for once. Once they had their check out Saiki grabbed his one white and green plastic bag and waited for Haruhi. After a good 15 minutes of waiting for all the things to be bagged, they both noticed how Haruhi had bought too much stuff and wasn't going to be able to take it all home her self.

"Uh...shoot?" she slightly questioned looking at all of the bags that piled up in the cart. Saiki sighed and thought of being a good human, "I'll help you out." he said as he grabbed a little more than half of the bags, leaving Haruhi with three to carry her self. "Are you going to be okay like that? My home is quite a walk," she asked worried about his arms filled with bags.

"It's fine, I'm stronger than I look no worries," Saiki replied to her as he began to walk towards the exit.

Once Haruhi caught up to Saiki from their short distance from each other they talked a little more, school clubs and etcetera. They had a few things in common, well some. They were both dragged into a club that makes no sense, that was only made for girls to come in, they both had very strange parents, and their friends which Saiki specified weren't his friends (Which Haruhi laughed off) drags them onto stupid ideas they have last minute.

Then faster than they both thought he had got to Haruhi's house. Saiki took the bags up the stairs to her apartment on the far left of the building Haruhi not far behind. Though when Haruhi opened the door she saw her father at the table. "Hello Haruhi, wait!" he cut himself off, "Who's that?" he yelled pointing a finger at Saiki.

"Oh, this is Saiki. He helped me with bringing the bags home." Haruhi explained as Saiki showed him all the bags. "Oh well I'm sorry, I'm Ranka, Haruhi's father, sorry to jump to random accusations," Ranka said still at the sitting table, smiling like a mad man. 'He's not in the Host Club, he would be perfect to date my daughter!' Ranka thought. Though it made Saiki confused, host club?

Though his curiosity had to wait till later. "Well I apologize for coming uninvited, I must go home." The Esper explained and bowed an apology. "Oh my, you're so formal." Bashed Ranka. "A-ah y-yes, sorry, you can go home now, thank you for helping." smiled Haruhi, "Though, would you like to go eat out sometime?" Haruhi asked having a tint of pink on her cheeks and ears. Saiki nodded, less time to spend with the idiots in his life.

Saiki left closing the door behind him. Though after a while of walking he heard, "Wow, commoners keep everything the same, but look at his hair! Why are all the people's hair colored here?" asked a young boy with blond hair and a bunny stuffed animal. Then out came a four-eyes, "Well, for reasons unknown, people here have naturally colored hair, so it's really not uncommon. It's been like this for a little over 16 years." he explained.

"Oh! I get it now! Oh, I like that guy's hair and his hair clips too, they're like lollypops." the oldest of the group pointed out to Saiki. Saiki looked over to the kid and raised an eyebrow while he unknowingly ate his coffee jelly. "Oh, what's that your eating?" he asked jumping up and down. "Coffee Jello." he plainly says. The kid's eye's sparkle, "Where can we find it?" he asked. Saiki ended up pointing to a store that was about one block away.

"I'll get the driver to take us there." four eyes said again. Saiki shook his head, easily finding out that many of the filthy rich are lazy bastards.

When the day came to go out with Haruhi, Kusuo bought a nice bouquet of roses two cups of coffee jelly and he asked Kubuyasu to borrow his motorcycle and since Saiki got his motorcycle licenses in the summer, for once it would be put to use. He got on to the motorcycle with a basket to hold Haruhi's presence. Saiki put on one of the two plain black helmets and ride to Haruhi's house.

Though once he got them, he heard... "Guy's not today I have plans." Haruhi tried to explain to two red-headed twins who were dragging her down the steps. "Well then you have to cancel your plans." they both said in sync. "But I was really looking forward to it, he should be here soon anyway, so let me go." she tried to shake their grasp. Though what caught Saiki's attention was 'I was really looking forward to it' and now when Saiki thought about it he was too.

He was thinking about it during class and lunch too. Saiki locked the motorcycle so it was now standing and took off his helmet, waiting for Haruhi to go down the stairs. "What do you mean..." one redhead started, "He should be here..." the other finished, "Who's he?" Both say at the same time. Saiki already sensed something bad was gonna happen even if he didn't have his powers to tell him. He walked up behind from yesterday's group with the small child.

Then a tall blond "No one is perfect enough for my precious daughter!" Tamaki yelled while lounging out to hug her. While Haruhi turns to the group's way, she sees me and smiles. Though the raven-haired man comes back with a single sentence, "Why are you smiling." he asked looking up from his notebook.

"Well I wouldn't say I'm perfect, but I must say I'm awfully close," Kusuo says getting everyone's attention. Everyone looked at Saiki, darkly. He walks up the stairs and grabbed Haruhi's hand pulling her to the motorcycle, everyone else was frozen in shock and anger.

Saiki Kusuo's P.O.V

I get onto the motorcycle, sensing a nuisance nearby, their thoughts flood my mind. Haruhi wraps her arms around my ribs, causing me to slightly blush, but I quickly control that. I drive off, with Haruhi's fan club running after us, but never catching up.

Third Person P.O.V (It's going to be short)

After Saiki drives off the group just stands there. Then out of the blue people start to fall out of a bush that covers peoples home, the one with short purple hair and glasses is the first to talk. "Well, who would have known Saiki likes someone."

"Ya who would have known," Kaido says while getting up.

"Well, the chances are high, since he is a teenager and never really had shown his emotions but still it's natural. The chances of each other dating are 65%-90% since the average Japanese starts to date at 15 for the first time. He is also heading towards the cafe 2 miles up and one mile left when taking the main road, I know this since he enjoys coffee and other sweets more than anyone other than that girl they are bound to head their, then the roses in the small box will lose about 3-7 petals in all, continu-" but Touma was cut off by Aren lifting him in the air.

"Shut up! For once in your damn life!" Then drops him. "Let's follow him," Nendo thought, "That's a- not bad idea." the Kaido thought. Then Nendo turned to Haruhi's group, "Wanna tag along?" Nendo asked them stupidly, Kyoya replies for the group "That would be best, we can't trust him, Haruhi might get hurt, she still has the debt to pay off."

Aren laughs earning a look from the other group, "Saiki? Come on! I may have known him for only two years but when he likes something it protected with his life." Earning a nod from the rest of 'Saiki Clan' as they remember him with coffee jelly and other sweets.

They all started to walk towards the motorcycle tracks. As they started walking they heard an "O-oh shit he's back and with more people! Retreat, I'll call the police!" yelled a gang member that Kubuyasu had once beaten up. Aren mumbled an 'Oh hell no.' and pulled up his sleeves as he ran past the corner, to stop the gang. They ended up hearing grunts and cries for help then one went shooting over the 2 groups' heads. When Kubuyasu came back, they all backed away.

"Let's go, we're almost there." they all nodded and walked on.

Saiki's P.O.V

Easily I heard and sensed them coming again, though we left the coffee cafe. We walked and ended up in a park, cute and cliche all in one! As we walked it started getting dark, Haruhi yawned, "Tired?" I asked smiling though it was not seen through the minimum amount of light. She nodded. "Let's go." I grabbed her hand and took her to the motorcycle, which wasn't far, but neither was the group.

As we got back to Haruhi's house we were both very tired. Haruhi and I walked up the stairs I knocked to see her dad, balling out saying how proud he was, and things like that. Before he could close the door I remembered her flowers and jelly. I told them to wait as I quickly got them. Ranka kindly took it to the kitchen and it was me and Haruhi. She started to thing excessively about something I didn't seem to catch.

Then she got on her tip-toes and kissed a small peck but still, I turned red in 100 different colors and she could see it from the light outside her house. "I'll see you next Friday." all I did was nod as she closed the door.

I heard gasps to see everyone right their. I was too shocked to care. I jumped over the railing and to the ground, I got on the bike and rode home. With a tall blond named Tamaki and a twin Hikaru running after me not far behind.

(I don't own O.H.S.H.C)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.8K 1.8K 12
A week on a school trip. More importantly; seven days with Y/N. [Doesn't follow the main Saiki K. plotline.)
83.6K 2.8K 24
→𝕐/ℕ: 𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕨𝕜𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕕 𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕤𝕗𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝔼𝕟𝕘𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕤𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕝𝕪 𝕤𝕦𝕓𝕡𝕒𝕣 𝕁𝕒𝕡𝕒𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕖. 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕪...
500K 9K 44
[Please do not copy or repost anywhere. Please read only on Wattpad, anywhere else this story is published isn't affiliated with me and should be rep...