Caged By Him

By moonchild80

"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist i... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's note.
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Suggestions
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Author's note.
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97

Chapter 11

142K 3.2K 1.2K
By moonchild80

Sorry, I took a while to update but here you go. Enjoy💕💕

Aurora's POV:

After what was roughly a fourty minute drive, the car comes to an end. Tristan and I were alone in the car and his family was placed in an other.

We walk out of the car and Tristan intertwines my arm with his as I spin my head, admiring the mansion before us. The lights chimmering, cars arriving, people giggling. Whilst I, just glance around, completely dazed.

The front of the mansion had a huge fountain cascading water and lighting up in various lights. Four guards stood at each side of the main gate. Servants dressed in white suits, accompanying the guests in.

"Aurora, come." Tristan ushers me, towards the entrance of the mansion, holding on to me. "What do you think?" He asks, curiously. "It's beautiful."I confess. Honestly, I didn't think places like these even existed in real life.

"It's yours now, my love." He states, turning to me and smiling slightly. I feel like I'm living every girl's fantasy: having a handsome, rich man take an interest in me for whatever reason and handing me his wealth. But it's not my fantasy, if it were up to me I would've left all of this. Sadly, I'm stuck here.

Caged by him.

Finally striding in, the sounds of laughters, violins echoing through the vast ball room. Waitors carrying trays, handing our champagne. The inside was just as beautiful as the outside.

The floors were so shiny, you can see your reflection. The large glass windows were framed by velvet burgundy drapes. This must've cost a fortune.

"Tristan, son." I hear a loud voice call from behind, making Tristan and I snap our heads at the source. "Ah, Uncle Mark. Glad you can make it, you too aunt Claudia." Tristan greets. His uncle was very attractive for a guy his age and his aunt reminded me of his mom, the whole rich wife thing they've got going on.

"And I'm guessing you're Aurora. Tristan speaked so highly of you." His aunt flickers her attention to me, she doesn't hesitate to plant a kiss on my cheek and hug me afterwards. "It's nice to meet you." I greet her and she smiles. "May I just say you're such a beauty, my dear." His uncle says and I feel myself getting embarassed. I don't know what they see in me. I'm very normal looking, so when they compliment me I just feel like they pity me or they're just making fun of me.

"Thank you." I reply.

"We'll catch on with you later, enjoy the party." Tristan states before pulling me away.

~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a few hours since we've been and so far I've greeted about... a thousand people. The entire guest list came to congratulate us. Everyone from his family, to his mafia allies, his business associates, his clients. My mouth is cramping up from all the smiling.

Someone get me out.

At the moment, I'm sat at one of the tables with Aylina and Isaac as they bark at each other. I don't even know what they're fighting about.

"For the fifth time, no. You cannot invite a hooker to come here." She snaps at him.

"Hey, you think all this stays alone." He replies with sass and she rolls her eyes.

"Isaac, Tristan will kill you. You know what happened the last time." She reminds him. What happened the last time?

"Oh yeah, she was an eager one. I was so close to busting if only the table didn't hit her head." He smirks and I knit my brows. That was too much information. I don't even want to know what happened anymore.

"Don't look so weirded out, sis in law. They can't all be tens like you." Isaac winks at me, placing the glass of whiskey against his lips then taking a sip.

Leaning back on the chair, I'm soon pulled away from my thoughts with a hand on my shoulder.

"Aurora." Tristan calls. "There's someone here to see you." He teases making me look turn around and look back at him to see him standing with Mr and Mrs Harrison.

How did he...?

"I invited them." Tristan states as if he knew what I was thinking. "I wanted you to have some of the people you know here." He adds, in that deep husky voice of his. This was actually a pretty nice gesture. I stare over at Mr and Mrs Harrison as they smile widely at me.

"Aurora, we've missed you so much." Mrs Harrison utters, walking closer to me. "We're so happy to be here for your engagement." She chirps, oh if only she knew the truth.

"Thank you, I've missed you too. How are the kids?" I refer to the kids at the orphanage, the orphanage she and her husband own.

"They've not quite settled to the fact that you weren't dropping by. They'd always ask about you." Mr Harrison informs me and I frown.

"I-I'm so sorry, I'll be sure to do it soon. I miss them so much."

And the conversation carries on, they've filled me in on everything that's been happening and I've done the same, while keeping some details hidden of course.

Soon enough, Stella arrived and we carried on talking to pass the time. It felt just like I was home.

By then it was already close to midnight, and suprisingly everyone was still upbeat. Aren't they tired of drinking and chitchatting?

I, on the other hand, have been sitting down all night yet somehow I'm tired.

"Aurora." Tristan calls. If I'm being honest, I wish I can just avoid him all the time but he doesn't let me, he's always around. I wonder what he wants now.

"Come with me, my love." He grabs my hand and drags me to the center of the ball room, right under the chandelier as people gather around us.

Oh no.

I can feel my heart hammer relentlessly against my chest, my palms sweating and my legs shaking. The moment I've tried to postpone for so long, the moment I wish would never happen, was happening right now. It's all becoming a reality.
No matter how hard I tried to take my mind off of it, this was going to be my life.

Nervously rubbing my arm up and down, trying to ignore the fact that everyone's attention was on me, I glance at Tristan who is tugging on his suit jacket before getting down on one knee.

It's happening.

I can hear everyone gasping and whispering but my mind is not on that. I suddenly became oblivious to my surroundings. I was only fixated on the fact that he was claiming me as his, that I'm to be his wife.

"Aurora, my love, will you do me the honour of marrying me and becoming my wife?" He pulls out a velvet box and opens it, revealing the most beautifully crafted ring. It was a too big of a diamond if im being honest. It must've cost a lot.

I stare at the ring then at him as a chilling silence fills the room. I feel my throat being dry and I'm unable to speak. Why can't I get out any words?

I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs, I wanted to take the ring and throw it away, then make an exit out of here. I don't nor will I ever belong in this world.

I then look up and my eyes catch Stella, who is smiling in anticipation with Mr and Mrs Harrison by her side. That's a harsh reminder of what might happen if I defy him.

Gathering every inch of strength I have in me, all my willpower, I'm able to mutter a word. A word that would change my life as I know it, a word that would tie me down to him, make me his. Three simple letters and he's got me.

Yes.

"Yes." I reply, with a slight smile, attempting to make my acceptance more believable.

I hold out my hand and he slips the ring in my ring finger, giving my hand a gentle rub before standing up and claiming my lips. He kisses me with hunger as his hand trails over the small of my back and he plasters his body against mine.

Cheers and applauses fill the vast room as Tristan stops kissing me and takes me in his arms, holding me tight in his embrace. I can feel my eyes brimming with tears as I nuzzle in his chest, wanting to hide my weak breakdown from everyone.

Moments later, I'm able to collect myself and I let go of him, he looks at me and cups my cheek then kisses my the top of my head.

It's finally happened, I'm his now. I don't have a say in it, it's absolutely hopeless. This ring cuffs me to him for as long as I live.

The rest of the party was people celebrating and congratulating Tristan and I. He seemed quite content with himself, he didn't even try to hide his satisfaction. Of course, he remained composed, he always is. He never smiles and always has that domineering blank look on his face. Whereas I, I was trying my best not to break down in front of all these people.

~~~~~~~~~~

It is now 3AM and we've just arrived to his house after such a long night.

As soon as we arrive, I say goodnight to his family as they drift off to their rooms, leaving him and I alone.

Tristan doesn't wait a second to pull me to the bedroom, locking the door behind him. I stand there waiting for his next move.

"Do you like it?" He says, flicking his eyes to the ring then at me.

I look at the beautiful diamond ring that now rested on my finger. It was indeed breathtaking, diamonds all around the band then a huge diamond placed in the middle. So big it covered past the quarter of my finger.

I look up and nod at him. "T-Thank you." I say as he comes closer to me. He grabs my waist and backs me up to the closet, he then presses me up against the vanity.

"I'm glad you like it, baby. You know I can give you anything you want. You'll never have to work again, my money is yours." He states, his thumb swiping across my lower lip as his hand rests under my jaw.

He can't give me anything. He can't give me my freedom, my life back, my happiness. And what does he mean I don't have to work? He's expecting me to stay at the house forever?

"You want to join me in the shower?" He suggests, his voice dripping with lust to which I hesitantly shake my head. He backs away, allowing me to fix my posture and breathe.

"Maybe another time, when you're less tired." He hums. I thought he was going to force me, or get mad because I rejected him.

He places a peck on my lips before he heads off to the shower, while I make my way to the closet to change into some sleeping clothes.

Rummaging through the drawers, I pick out a pair of silk shorts and their matching tank top. All these pyjamas they've got in here are very revealing and not something I'd usually go for.

Stripping from my dress, I put them on then head off to the vanity, taking the pins out of my long hair and letting it flow down my back. Then, I grab a makeup wipe and go over my face with it, cleansing my face. Throwing it in the bin, I stand up and make my way to the bed.

Today has definitely tired me.

I hear Tristan emerge from the closet and makes his way over, wearing a pair of sweatpants with his chest on display. He walks to the bed and slips under the covers.

I still don't know how to feel about him, I mean I want to leave here more than ever. But now that I know there's no way out, I can't help but wonder. We're engaged, yet I don't know anything about him.

I'm not trying to get close to him or anything but I don't even know his birthday, his age, his middle name. Yet we're soon to be married.

"Go asleep, my love. We have an early start tomorrow." His voice disturbs my thoughts as I feel his breath against my back.

"Um, are we doing something?" I ask, still not looking at him. He turns me around and places my head on his chest as he plays with my hair. I try to scoot away but he rests his other hand on my back.

This is, um, different.

"Yes, I have a surprise for you. Now, rest beautiful." He hums, as I feel his voice vibrating from his chest. I wonder what he's got planned.

Soon enough, I can feel my eyes getting heavier and heavier. I fell asleep with his arms pulling me closer to him, forcefully snuggling in his warmth.

The next day, not to my knowledge then, would be a day where I saw a whole new side of Tristan. The side that he had repressed in front of me.

A side I wish I never knew.

Hey guys, hope you enjoy this somewhat short chapter.

I'll be writing a lot more because I've finished my exams and thankfully I passed them all. Hooray🎉🎉

As always thank you for those who comment and vote. It really makes my day😙💕.

Lots of love❤❤

Published 16th January 2019.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

390K 8.3K 37
I kept running and running, my heart beating fast, my legs burning from all the cuts and bruises, my breathing becoming harder with each passing seco...
1.2M 27.8K 48
A Dark and ruthless love story. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - He looks deeply in my eyes and brushes h...
1.2M 52.7K 45
I gasp when he crush me tightly into his arms, he was breathing heavily against my neck like he ran a big marathon. he started kissing my expose shou...
3.9M 74.8K 89
*THIS BOOK NEEDS TO BE HEAVILY EDITED* TAKEN SERIES: BOOK ONE TW: kidnapping, manipulation, toxic/abusive relationship, violence, death, grief, self...