Ninjago: One Shots and Short...

By AlexTodorova17

Just the title says. I won't make boyxboy or girlxgirl. REQUEST OPEN. I will make boy and boy or girl and gir... More

Request
First Kiss|JayxNya
Robot Love|ZanexPixal
Son|ColexSeliel
Please stop!|KaixSkylor
Love from first sigh|LloydxKatty
Love Story|KaixSkylor
Marry me|JayxNya
Sisters|Skylor and Seliel
Date with bad ending|ZanexPixal
Talent|KaixSkylor
A/N
Double date| KaixSkylor and ColexSeliel
Double date pt.2|KaixSkylor and ColexSeliel
How we found her|ZanexPixal
Fight|Jay and The Overlord
Beach Date|LloydxPeyton
Don't lie again|JayxNya and their kids
Triangel|Yandere JayxNyaxCole Part 1
100 folowers
Triangel|Yandere JayxNyaxCole Part 2
Day with the Kids|ColexSeliel and their kids
Pizza|KaixSkylor and their kids
Cook lesson
Day in Borg Industries
Another sibling?
To fall in love with a teacher|JayxNya/Pt.1
To fall in love with a teacher|JayxNya/Pt. 2
To fall in love with a teacher|JayxNya/Pt. 3
To fall in love with a teacher|JayxNya/Pt. 4
To fall in love with a teacher|JayxNya/Pt. 5
The worst pain in the live|KaixSkylor/Pt. 1
The worst pain in the live|KaixSkylor/Pt. 2
The worst pain in the live|KaixSkylor/Pt. 3
Mistake|JayxNya/Pt. 1
Mistake|JayxNya/Pt. 2
Roller Coaster|ColexSeliel
🎃Halloween🎃
You belong with me|JayxNya
Holiday
Christmas
New Year
Water Fight
Please help people!(Updated)
Valentine Cards
Injured|KaixSkylor/Part 1
Injured|KaixSkylor/Part 2
Ingured|KaixSkylor/Pt. 3
Video Game Friends | Jaya/Coliel
Laser Tag | Kailor
Soulmates | Pixane
Criminal | Jaya/Part 1
Criminal | Jaya/Part 2
Jail | Llorumi
Jail | Llorumi/Pt. 2
Jail | Llorumi/Pt. 3
The Third Smith | ColexReader/Part 1
Wrong Jacked | Kailor
Nothing Weird Between Us | Coliel
Chapstick | Jaya
Not an update, but important
Summer Camp | Jaya/ Part 1
Summer Camp | Jaya/Part 2
Enemies | Kailor
I won't give up | Coliel
Wrong Number | Jaya
Pajama Party | Massica(JessicaxMax)
Snapchatting | Kailor
Babysitting | Kailor
Project | Llorumi
Sweet Sixteen | Pixane AU
Spontaneous | Coliel
A Better Boyfriend | Maxica
You're not the jerk, I am | Kailor
Lost Dog | Jaya
Little Pecks | Coliel
No Caption | Jaya | Part 1
No Caption | Jaya | Part 2
~Idiot | Jaya | Part 2~
Party | Kailor
Muggle Stuff | Jaya
Triwizard Tournament | Coliel | Part 1
Triwizard Tournament | Coliel | Part 2
Triwizard Tournament | Coliel | Part 3
Triwizard Tournament | Coliel | Part 4
Mistake-or is it? | Jaya
Tutor | Sam x Snow
EXPLANATION

~Idiot | Jaya | Part 1~

531 13 8
By AlexTodorova17

Nya's POV
I walked down the hall and towards my locker. I put some things inside and looked at the pictures I had in my locker. My best friends were there. I sighed.

Homecoming was coming up and both of them have got dates, but nobody's asked me yet. I'm disappointed, because I wanted a special someone to ask me.

I closed my locker and saw someone standing behind it. I screamed.

"Cole, what the fuck?" I asked, putting my hand on my heart.

"I'm sorry, Nya, didn't meant to startle you," Cole said.

"It's fine, I guess," I said and stood straighter. "So, what do you need?" I asked.

"Well, I wanted to ask if you wanted to go to Homecoming with me?" he asked. My eyes widened.

Jay's POV
I walked towards her locker, repeating the question in my head over and over again and holding the rose in my hand.

I reached the corner and saw her there, talking with Cole. I hid behind the wall and listened.

"It's fine, I guess," Nya said. "So, what do you need?"

"Well, I wanted to ask you if you wanted to come to Homecoming with me?" he asked.

My heart fell. I didn't need to hear anymore, I knew she'll agree. I walked back to where I came from, towards my classroom. On the way there, I saw Seliel. I looked at the rose I was holding and then at her again.

Here goes nothing.

I walked up to her and stood in front of her. She looked from her friend and at me.

"Hey, umm...Seliel? Can we talk?" I asked, hiding the rose behind my back.

"Yeah, sure," she said and her friend walked away. "What's up?" she asked.

"I wanted to ask," I said and took the rose out."Will you go to Homecoming with me?"I asked.

"Oh! Um...yes. Yeah, sure, Jay!" she said and took the rose from me.

I smiled. "Great!" I said.

Nya's POV
"Umm...I'm sorry Cole, but I'm waiting for someone else to ask me," I told him.

"Oh! It's fine!" Cole said and walked away. "See you later!" he said and then he was gone.

I walked towards my classroom, when I saw Seliel and Jay. All of the sudden, Jay took out a rose and gave it to her. My heart sank. I heard her agreeing to something. To Homecoming. My heart sank. I was so angry at Seliel right now. She knew about my crush on Jay. She betrayed me.

I walked away, towards the bathrooms and stood there, sobbing, until lunch came over. I collected myself and walked towards where I know Cole and his friends sit. I entered the canteen and saw him. Jay was there too. I decided to ignore that fact and walked up to them.

"Hey, Cole," I said and all of them looked at me, Thomas especially, but I ignored him."Does the offer still stands?" I asked. Please say yes, please say yes...

"Yeah, of course!" Cole said.

"Great! Then yes, I will come to Homecoming with you," I told him. Jay's eyes went wide, while Cole smiled.

Jay's POV
I'm such an idiot, I wanna kick myself right now. She said no. She said no to Cole the first time, I still had my chance, but not anymore.

Jay Walker you're an idiot. From all the stupid things you've done, this was the cherry on top.

I coached and excused myself, then walked out of the canteen. I felt eyes following me, but I ignored them.

I blew up my chance.

Nya's POV
Jay actually looked disappointed. Why? He got Seliel, the Betrayer. He asked her, not me. So why did he look so angry that I agreed to go with Cole? What's his deal?

Ugh, boys.

I'm so terribly sorry for doing this!! But everything will be right in part two I promise! IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS BTW!!
Also, if you ever come across this story in another book on another account, just know it's not stolen, cuz I was the one that wrote it in my other account, so it belongs to me. I just thought you will like it as well.
Thanks for reading! Love ya guys! Stay awesome!❤️💕💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233 6 6
Hi, this is my first time posting stuff here, so yay. These are Christmas related ninjago one-shots and stories. Y'all can request story ideas fe...
4.4K 118 67
This book is just going to contain my Ninjago head cannons. The ships that will be in it are Jaya, ( Jay and Nya ) Pixane, ( Pixal and Zane ) Kailor...
8.7K 196 21
The Ninja are married and have kids, but are still active Ninjas. Everyone live happy, one something happen on one of them and everything changed {I...
31.1K 902 41
I DONT OWN THE CHARACTERS , OR THE PICTURES I JUST OWN THE STORY AND PLOT 5 innocent girls get enrolled in the 'school of bad' , where they meet the...