Daughter of a trickster God (...

By EsmyRiley345

Davina is the daughter of Loki, Goddess of fire and virtue, granddaughter of Odin, niece of Thor and Princess... More

Cast
Info
The start
Fallen
Answers'
Almost
Finding out
Who is she?
Why help?
Warning to the so called King
My scepter
Talk
Shopping ambush
Liars
Plotting
Rocket and Groot
Lunch visit from Kol
Blue
Found you
A week later
First date
Departure
Frigga's visit
All about an Asgardian
Nurse Davina
Daggered
Stories
Work together
Sex
Girl fight
Dramatic birth
Sent away
Kol's Steamy visit
Invasion
Attention caught
Boom
Evacuate
Battle of New York
Aftermath
News
Dinner is served
Returned
3 weeks of bliss later
Sweet phone call
Rescue
Turning up the heat
Long lost sister
Tale of Dahlia
Thor
Loki's arrival
Books for you
Pairing for Rebekah
Socialising
Welcome home (sort of)
Date night
Meant to be
Banner and Stark's visit
Attacked
Pay back prank
Make you talk
Dahlia attacks
Flerken + the tesseract + A Koloki talk
Mikael
Ice bath
Damn those witches
Don't mess with this mama
What now?
Avengers visit
Moving time
Gifted
Tests
Family dinner
Games
Permission
Unexpected Arrival
To Asgard
Meeting Odin
Dinner and a tour
The Christening
I am yours
One month later
Going on a date
Marry me
Car sex
rewrite
New story
More information
The next morning

What to do for fun

2.8K 69 13
By EsmyRiley345

Here's a new chapter, I'm really feeling positive about what's to come for this story, I've got so many ideas for it I just would like for it to get more votes and views so I know people are liking it. 

Two days later....

Davina's pov

For the last two days I've done nothing but sit in this big house as Klaus claims I should stay indoors and do nothing to avoid being found as he's paranoid about the attention I'll draw to New Orleans and he's having me watch Hayley which I don't mind doing but I'm not a babysitter and I'm sure Hayley is annoyed with how many people he's getting to look after her,  I know I would be. Anyway I suppose it hasn't been so bad Kol, Rebekah and Hayley have been great company, the girls are nice they do come across as bitchy especially Rebekah but I like that about them and Kol is odd he's kind and suspicious towards me but he's also very flirty with me like he can't seem to talk to me without touching my arm or calling me darling or babe I actually find it amusing yet baffling. I've been trying to figure out how to use my phone after Kol bought it for me, he set it up for me the day he got it and he's been teaching me how to use it and I'm doing okay so far but there's still things I haven't quite grasped yet like apparently mortals go through phases with their phones where they like to take selfies and send emoji's to people which I don't really get as they're just taking pictures of yourself but making yourself look cute with filters and sending smiley or frowny faces to people, I don't quite understand why mortals like it but I suppose it's a good way to pass time especially when you've practically been put on house arrest by a controlling hybrid even though I'm way stronger than him and I could very easily walk out the house without a care in the world but just to ease his mind and make him act like less of an asshole I'll do as I'm told for now but I won't sit in this house for long as I don't like being told what to do and I have memories to recover as it's important I find out how I got on earth as well as finding out what I was doing prior to crash landing on earth as I know I was on a mission a very important one at that but I don't quite remember what I was doing which is more important for me to remember. 

As of right now I was on my phone searching through the emoji's trying to figure out what some of them mean when Kol walked into the room "what's with the frown on your face?" he asks "I'm trying to understand what some of these emoji's mean" I reply he chuckles and vamp speeds over to me "well I can help you with that" he says as he sits next to me. "What's this one?" I ask pointing at one of the emoji faces "that is a winking face" he says "what does it mean?" I ask "that is an emoji you'd send if you were flirting with someone" he explains "I see and what about this one?" I ask pointing at another "that one's blowing a kiss so you would also send that to someone you're flirting with or your boyfriend or girlfriend or even a family member" he explains "what's this one?" I ask pointing to another "that emoji is rolling it's eyes so if you were replying sarcastically to a message or if you were annoyed you'd probably send that" he explains I sigh and shut the phone off "why is there so many?" I ask he chuckles "don't ask me love I didn't invent them" he retorts I shove my phone in the pocket of my jeans. "Well I've had enough of looking at emoji's for one day. I'm bored can we do something?" I ask with a pout on my face "it depends on what you want to do" he responds "anything as long as it means I don't have to sit around this dull house much longer" I reply he chuckles "is it really that dull?" he asks "don't get me wrong it's a lovely house but it just gets really dull when you've been sitting here doing nothing. I'm not use to sitting around all day" I explain "well then let's not stay in all day. Let's go out and do something fun" he replies "what do people do for fun here?" I ask "they do a load of things but here is the place you go dancing and looking at art and listening to street music" he explains "sounds fun" I say "wanna go now?" he asks "yes please get me out of this house before I die of boredom" I respond making him chuckle and he stands up and pulls me up with him. We quietly sneak out of the house without anyone seeing us and Kol vamp speeds us to the French quarter and I instantly hear music and I can smell something sweet "what's that delicious smell?" I ask "that would be the bakery. They make the best pastry desserts in New Orleans" he explains "I wanna try one" I say he grabs my hand and my body tenses up at the hot flash I feel when our hands touch but I shake it off and loosen up as Kol leads me to the bakery. 

We enter the bakery and I sigh in delight at the heavenly smell "hello I'd like two chocolate cannoli's, two jelly donuts and two cinnamon swirls" Kol says "who are all those for?" I ask "three are for you and three are for me" he replies as the baker gets out what Kol ordered and places them in a box. "That will be $9.86" the baker says as he hands the box to Kol "keep the change" Kol says as he hands the baker the money and turns to me with the box in hand. "Lets sit over there" he says nodding over to an empty table in the far corner. We walk over to the table and sit down "what's that strong smell?" I ask as some strong scent hits my nostrils "that would be coffee" he replies "coffee? What's coffee?" I ask he looks at me "you don't know what coffee is" he says I shake my head "no we don't have it where I'm from" I reply "coffee is hot drink, it's nice and gives you a boost if you're having a slow day" he replies "I'd like to try one" I say he nods and gets up without another word and walks over to the counter.

Kol comes back 2 minutes later and places a coffee in front of me "this is a latte" he says "it looks rather fancy" I say the drink has cream on top "I thought you'd like cream with it" he says I pick up the drink and take a sip instantly regretting it as it burns my tongue but not too much since I'm quite prone to heat so it doesn't really hurt or bother me all that much. "Ouch!" I hiss "sorry I should've warned you it's hot and you need to blow it before you drink it" he says "yeah I gathered that. My tongue is numb" I say my tongue isn't really numb but there is a slight tingling sensation as I feel it heal itself "do you want me to kiss your tongue to give it some feeling?" he asks cheekily "no I'm good" I reply sticking my tongue out at him "what a pretty tongue and luckily for you it's not blistered" he says I roll my eyes and give the drink a good blow before taking a sip. "Wow that is good" I say glancing at Kol "told you now for the treats" he says opening the box containing the treat he bought. He places three on a plate and pushes it towards me "try them" he says I pick up what Kol said is a donut and I take a small bite and instantly moan at the taste. "Wow" I say before taking another bite making Kol chuckle "you like it?" he asks "yes it's really good" I say licking my lips to get rid of the sweet taste that's on my lips and I blush when I catch Kol staring at me "what?" I ask "you got a bit of jelly on your lip" he says pointing to where I've got jelly on my lip, I lick away the bit of jelly making him chuckle. "Try the other two" he says "aren't you going to eat yours?" I ask as I finish my donut "I'm going to have mine later" he replies I take a sip of my latte before grabbing the cannoli and bringing it to my mouth to take a bite. I hum in delight at the soft but very heavenly taste "it's so good. It's better than the donut" I say he chuckles "yeah the chocolate cannoli is a favourite of mine" he replies I smile as I take another bite.

After a few more bites and drinking more of my latte I finish the cannoli and grab the cinnamon swirl. "I don't know if I can manage this one, the cannoli was very filling" I say as I stare at tasty looking pastry in my hand. "Save it for later then if you want" he says "yeah I'll do that" I say putting it back in the box and he closes it "are you ready to go then?" he asks "yes show me what else is fun to do here in New Orleans" I say he grins and gently pulls me up and leads me out the bakery. 

Kol leads me to a street where there's people gathered on the side walk, some are painting and some are playing musical instruments. "The music's beautiful. It's not so different from the music we have on my home planet" I say as I observe the people playing the instruments so effortlessly "so you're familiar with classical music?" he asks "yes I am, I love it" I reply "well classical music is common here in New Orleans. Everywhere you go here you will most likely hear classical music being played" he replies I smile and move a bit closer to him as I listen to the music being played. I can sense nervousness coming from Kol and I don't know why he's suddenly feeling nervous but then I feel him wrap an arm around my waist and I tense up for a moment before relaxing and focusing on the music and the artist that's painting away on a canvas.

Meanwhile with Elijah.....

No one's pov

Elijah was sat quietly in the living room when Hayley entered "what's up with you?" she asked "just thinking about what Davina said the other day" he replied "about what?" she asked "the whole earth being invaded a thousand year ago thing" he said "what about it?" she asked "I remember stories my father use to tell me as a boy. When he was living in the old world, when he was a child there was a battle a huge battle. People from villages were slaughtered and they ran screaming in terror because they were being hunted and killed by some mysterious beings but then a man and these soldiers appeared and fought the beings, they fought alongside the people and protected them" Elijah explained "were they the aliens Davina was talking about?" Hayley questioned "I don't know my father was very vague when he told the story and he only told me it in small bits" he replied "did he tell your siblings the story?" she asked "no he only ever told me and Finn" Elijah responded "does it really matter Elijah?" she asked "yes because we need to know who Davina is and why she's here" he replied "she fell from the sky Elijah and she has no memory from before she landed. I don't think we have anything to fear about Davina and just because she's different and from another planet doesn't we should judge her and take apart who she is just to find out who she is" Hayley responded Elijah sighed "I guess you're right it's just those symbols she has on her necklace and wrist. I can't stop thinking about them because they're so familiar and they date back to the viking era" he said "just leave it for now. If Davina trusts us she will tell us" Hayley replied as Rebekah and Klaus entered "alright listen up Marcel is hosting a party and I suspect he's going to try and form a plan to take Davina from us" Klaus said causing Hayley to roll her eyes "yeah I'm out of here, I don't want to listen to any of this" she said and walked out the room with Rebekah following after her.

End of chapter. What did you think? Kol and Davina went out in a friendly way but did it turn into a date of some kind? Kol was explaining the emoji's to Davina. Elijah recalls a story Mikael told him as a child and he thinks it maybe related to the alien invasion Davina mentioned. I plan for Loki and Thor to make an appearance soon but Davina will reveal her identity beforehand. What will happen next? Stay tuned for more

Vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 2.3K 41
What if Freya has a twin brother who is a vampire and witch hybrid? Loki Mikaelson has not seen his siblings since Niklaus daggered his younger bro...
181K 7.1K 13
In which Rebekah Mikaelson is sent back in time to save her family as her dying wish. Rebekah Mikaelson was dying. She was alone and dying. The only...
172K 4.7K 57
Juliette Mikaelson was different than all of her siblings. She was a vampire like them but she also was a siphoner. When she was a human, her father...
286K 6K 106
What if Kol got a girl pregnant around the same time Klaus got Hayley pregnant? Kol and Davina met at a nightclub and sparks flew straight away and t...