Rwby x bloodborne

By GrimidyGrimGrim

Continuing from where i left if hope you enjoy. (Y/N) is a hunted hunter, I know Ironic. He has been declared... More

A New Beginning
Initiation
First Day of Class
Revelations Pt 1
(Y/N) Vs CRDL
Emerald Forest
Revelations Pt 2
Missing Faunus
No No No
Demons Pt 1
Demons Pt 2
Demons Pt 3
Demons Pt 4
Ruby's Day
(Y/N)'s Day
And The Story Continues
A Walk Around Vale Pt 1
A Walk Around Vale Pt 2
Friends
Dance
Mission
Aftermath
Vital Festival
Fire and Darkness
Maiden
Party
The Coming Nightmare

Truth

2.4K 24 7
By GrimidyGrimGrim

We separate leaving a strand of saliva in between us.

(Y/N):"Ruby, does this mean that you?"

She nodes out of embarrassment.

(Y/N):"Since when?"

Ruby:"Since we first met."

(Y/N):"Since then huh."

I looked at her happy and excited.

Ruby:"But now i don't know what to do."

(Y/N):"What do you mean?"

Ruby:"I love you and im happy that you feel the same way, but what about Ray?"

(Y/N):"Do you love Ray?"

Ruby:"No. But i can just break up with him and go straight to dating you."

I could see the tears starting to form around her eyes. She clearly did't know what to do. I didn't want her to cry so i grabbed her and brought her closer to me.

(Y/N):"Don't cry my little rose peddle Im sure everything will work out."

Ruby:"But...what if they don work."

She had now started to cry on my shoulder. I could feel her tears start to flow down my arm. I grabbed her chin and brought her up, looking her in the eyes.

(Y/N):"Ruby, trust me everything will turn out alright. Do you know why?"

Ruby:"No, why?"

(Y/N):"Because I love you, and I will do whatever it takes to be with you. I will cross any river, I will slay any beast to be with you."

I could see that smile I have come to love come back.

Ruby:"Hehe. (Y/N) that was a little corny but I love you too."

We snuggled together and watched the night. During the middle of it I noticed Ruby had fallen asleep. I take off my trench coat and cover us with it and lay her next to me. I look at her one last time before kissing her forehead and drifting off to sleep.

Time skip

Yang:"(Y/N), (Y/N) wake up Ruby's missing."

(Y/N):"What"

Yang:"Ruby's missing!"

(Y/N):"WHAT"

I look at my side and see that Ruby was missing.

(Y/n):"Where the hell did she go. She was right next to me when i went to bed."

Weiss:"Hey guys I think Zwei knows where she went."

I look at Zwei and see him jumping around, telling us to follow him. I quickly put on my Trench coat and summon my sword and chase Zwei.

Oobleck:"(Y/N). Wait for us!"

The rest soon followed after me and Zwei. After a while we stopped at a giant whole in the ground. I looked at Zwei who was now jumping up and down again. I didn't hesitate and jumped in not caring of the consequences.

Weiss:"(Y/N) Wait."

As I fell I noticed Yang was next to me as well."

Oobleck:"(Y/N), Ms Xio Long. Oh screw it come on now we must not let our allies fight alone."

As I fell I could see what looked like an underground city. As I marveled over the city I see no other than that Torchwick guy next to Ruby. I could feel my blood begin to boil, and without hesitation I summon the two grey werewolfs from back then and cover my body with my blood armor. I land behind them and wait till the dust settles to show myself. As soon s it did the White Fang all but gave up and ran. I waist no time and charge at Torchwick who has started firing at me. His bullets impact with my armor only to ricochet to the sides as I came closer and closer to him. By this point he notices his shot have no effect and starts to run towards the now moving train.

Torchwick:"Nice try you freak of nature."

I ignore him and and turn my gaze to Ruby and see her team untie her. Happy at the situation I quickly run to them.

(Y/N):'Ruby are you ok."

Ruby:'Yeah, I think im good. Thank you for rescuing me."

I nod, happy at her well doing.

Blake:"Guys we need to catch that train before it gets away."

Oobleck:"Ms. Belladonna stop. It is not our mission to go after those criminals."

Blake:"So are we suppose to let them get away."

Oobleck:"Ms. Belladonna I understand that you want to go after them, but that problem is ment for the police. And even if we wanted to go after them we still need transportation."

I whistle catching everybody's attention and pointed to the two alphas behind me.

3rd P.O.V.

Now you and team RWBY and the perfesser were chasing after the train. Blake and Weiss were riding one of the alphas, while Oobleck and Yang rode the other one. Now im sure you can guess where Ruby is.

Ruby:"WOOOHOOO. Wow (Y/N) I didn't know you could run this fast."

(Y/N):"Its one of the perks of being half."

Blake:"Guys we're catching up to the train."

You were inches away from the train, when suddenly one of the cars detached from the rest of the train.

(Y/N):"Everybody dodge."

Just as the car was about to make contact, you leaped over it and continued. You were now inches away again, but this time you threw Ruby up at the car. The wolfs followed the same and threw their passengers towards the train. Once the task was done you unsummoned them and leaped on to the train.

(Y/N):"is everybo-"

Before you could finish the car that had detached from the rest exploded. Leaving a hole to the surface, and out of the surface grimm started pouring in. You looked back and unhitched the roof of the car and to you surprise, you found a bomb.

(Y/N):"Crap the trains booby trap."

OoBleck:"Everybody move toward the front car and stop the train. Ms. belladonna unhinge the car it will kill us all."

Blake went to get rid of the car while you and the rest went to stop the train. As you were making your way an all to familiar female appeared on top of the train.

(Y/N):"Samantha."

You were now face to face with the person you called sister, but now you were enemies.

(Y/N):"Everybody go through the inside of the train I will take care of this."

As soon as you said that two Atlas Paladins appear behind Samantha and were now charging you.

Oobleck:"Ill take care of the Paladins the rest of you follow as (Y/N) said and go through the train."

RWBY:"Right."

Oobleck then charges at the Paladin along with Zwei for some odd reason. Team RWBY unhinged the roof of one of the cars and one by one jumped in until Ruby remained.

Ruby:"(Y/N)."

You turned your head to the side.

Ruby:"Be careful."

You turn back and five Ruby a thumbs up. Ruby then smiles and follows her team.

Now you and Samantha were alone. You stared each other down, and in the blink of an eye you both swung your swords.
You swung your sword at her, cusing Samantha to block. While she blocked you freed your other hand and grabbed her arm leaving her without defence. Without hesitation Samantha summons a dagger on her freed arm and stabs your left arm.

You teleport behind her and grab the knife and stab her in the knee. You then go for a punch, but are stopped by a wolf hand.

(Y/N):" I see that you finally developed your wold form as well."

Samantha stayed silent and used her other hand to attack. You then cover yourself in your blood and use the form that you defeated CRDL with. Her claw bounced off you stunning her in the proccess. You waist no time on pounceing on her and restraining her.

(Y/N):" Samantha its me (Y/N) your brother don't you remember me."

Samantha started squirming trying to escape. Suddenly she stop and out of her torso a spire of hardened blood spewed out, piercing straight through your torso and out the back. Completely ignoring your armor and disrupting your healing ability.

You then collapsed beside Samantha, spewing out your blood. As you laid there Samantha stood beside you and summoned another dagger. You watched as she brought it down only for the train to derial and send you crashing towards some rocks and going uncontious.

Ruby P.O.V.

We finally finished off the Grimm invasion and were tired.

Ruby:* I don't see (Y/N) anywhere I hope he's alright*

Yang:" Ruby don't worry I bet (Y/N) alright. He isn't somebody who would die easily."

Just as she finished speaking we hear rubble being disturbed. We turn towards the entrance from which we came from and ready our weapons. The ruble starts to move again but this time we see a hand and then and arm and finally (Y/N) head.

I began to run towards him only to stop in horror.

Ruby:"(Y/N) are are you alright."

I couldn't believe what I was looking at. (Y/N) was walking towards us with a giant hole in his stomach. He was also carrying the girl he was fighting in his arms.

Tine skip after the breach

(Y/N) P.O.V.

A couple of says have passed since the breach and I have been spending those days next to my sister, waiting for her to awaken. The giant hole that Samantha made in my stomach healed but left a giant scar in its place. But I'm not complaining I have gotten accustomed to being injured, at least I was allowed to skip my classes.

Knock...knock..knock

(Y/N):" Cone in"

Ruby:"Hey (Y/N) how are you doing."

(Y/N):"Fine."

Ruby:"Has she woken up yet?"

(Y/N):" No."

Ruby:"Oh."

I looked at her and realized at what I was doing.

(Y/N):" I'm sorry Ruby I have been ignoring you. I...I just, I believed that she was dead and now that I finally see her. I just can't help but stay close to her."

Ruby:"Oh, I understand"

Suddenly the bell ranged signaling the start of fifth periode. Ruby said her goodbyes and left .

I turned towards Samantha and continued waiting, when suddenly I saw her hand move.

Samantha:"(Y/N) is that you."

My eyes opened wide. Smantha had woken up, but just as she woke up she began to cry.

Samantha:"(Y/N) I...I'm sorry for *snif* for hurting you."

I grabbed her and hugged her.

(Y/N):" Its OK."

Samantha:" No its not ok I hurt you and almost killed you."

(Y/N):"Samantha its alright e because I have my little flower back."

A/N:" well one chapter down one more to go guys almost finished with volume 2.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 1.5K 30
Nagkataon naman na ang dumating na jeep ay lima nalamang ang kasya, kaya nauna ng pumasok si mama sumunod naman sina kuya tanner, mac at kuya Cedric...
4M 86.4K 62
โ€ข[COMPLETED]โ€ข Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
7.3M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
53.2K 2.4K 36
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.