Rwby x bloodborne

By GrimidyGrimGrim

Continuing from where i left if hope you enjoy. (Y/N) is a hunted hunter, I know Ironic. He has been declared... More

A New Beginning
Initiation
First Day of Class
Revelations Pt 1
(Y/N) Vs CRDL
Emerald Forest
Revelations Pt 2
Missing Faunus
No No No
Demons Pt 1
Demons Pt 2
Demons Pt 3
Ruby's Day
(Y/N)'s Day
And The Story Continues
A Walk Around Vale Pt 1
A Walk Around Vale Pt 2
Friends
Dance
Mission
Truth
Aftermath
Vital Festival
Fire and Darkness
Maiden
Party
The Coming Nightmare

Demons Pt 4

3.4K 52 3
By GrimidyGrimGrim

3rd P.O.V.

You were following the guards from a distance, taking turns and going down some stairs. Before you knew it you were in the basement where you were born. As you followed the guards throughout all the capsules, you noticed.

(Y/N):*All the capsules are refilled.*

In front of you were children in the capsules that you once called home. You walked ever so carefully examining each and every capsule with a frightening look in your eyes.

(Y/N):"Wh-whats going on here. Why are there so many."

You said this as you hit your head into one of the capsules. Shaking your head you look up only to be met by a pair of eyes, making you jump back in the process. As you try to gain your balance you are struck by shock as you see the number of the individual.

(Y/N):"0...0...1"

Your mind then races. Thought about being replaced, being kill, thought about 002. Suddenly a door could be heard open snapping you of your possible mind break. You scurry towards the noise and find the two guards from before. Carefully you pass through the door closing it and brought to a meeting filled with people you have come to known. You carefully crawl towards a pillar next to you and start to listen.

(C.M=council member)

C.M. 1:"Alright everybody settle down, please. Now then Shade please tell us of your report."

Shade:"*Clears  Throat* As you know, since the act of the mysterious hunter that annihilated most if not all of the Great one. Those possessed by the blood have started to diminish and has attracted more hunters to try and kill any remnants, making this a problem for us if they reached the church and found our little operation. But I am happy to report that due to the deplete of beasts, the remaining beasts have started to mutate and have halted any progress originally done by the hunters."

After finishing his report the other members started to clap hearing the news.

C.M. 1:" Now then Doc. please present your report."

Doc Lee:"Yes thank you. I am happy to report that 001 has been improving in his abilities and has been able to control his recent transformation to some degree. We have started to run some experiment on him as well during this stage and found extraordinary results."

C.M. 2:"Oh what kind of results."

Doc Lee:"While in surgery, 001 blood hardened whenever an incision was done. Although difficult we were able to extract some of this material and found it to be the same as blood shards."

Shade:"Blood shards? I thought that blood shards only appeared after the person had been dead for a certain amount of time."

Doc Lee:"You are not wrong Mr. Shade, that is how blood shards work. But with 001 it's different, his body is able to do this at will as a defensive mechanism."

The council members then start to chatter about this discovery.

C.M. 2:"If I may ask does 001 know about this."

Doc Lee:" No. We have only discovered this recently."

C.M.:"I see, and what about 002. I have heard that they have become as close as brother and sister."

Valory than stood up

Valory:"001 and 002 relationships has been close since the beginning. It was because of this relationship that 001 awakened his new transformation when 002 was attacked by the other subjects. Since then 002 has started to speak and has become much more cooperate with staff."

C.M. 3:"If you don't mind me interrupting Ms. Lee, it has come to my attention that since then all testing of 002 has ceased. Mind explaining that."

Valory:"The reason for that would be 001. He has been protecting her from the experiments. We tried lethal forced but were unsuccessful. So we came to an agreement. We stopped all experiments on 002 and have doubled the experiment on 001."

C.M. 1:"Hm it seems that 002 has started to become a problem."

C.M. 2:"Yes I agree. I state that she be eliminated."

Valory:'What are you mad. Doing such an act would make 001 go berserk and go on a killing spree."

C.M. 1:"I don't see any other way. Plus we could always replace her with one of the new batches. 001 will never know the difference."

Valory:"You incompetent fo-."

Doc Lee:"Valory, I suggest you restrain yourself and think about your action."

Valory with an anger to rival those of beasts went back to her seat cracking her armrest.

C.M. 1:"Ms. Lee I appreciate your commitment but it's for the best of the church. If protecting 002 made 001 mutate. Then imagine what it would do to him if he were to see her die. Shade you're the expert, would you be able to kill 002 and contain 001."

Shade:"Consider it done my lord."

bang

C.M. 1:"What was that. Guards go check."

The guards then carefully move to the source of the doing. They ready themselves behind a pillar and lung.

Guard:"Nothing here sir. Must have been a mouse."

C.M. 1:" Shade please go and get your troops ready."

(Y/N) P.O.V.

(Y/N):*What the hell. Are they seriously going to kill Samantha? We have to leave NOW.*

I ran as fast as my two legs could go. Soon I was in my dorm. I quickly opened it and closed it as quietly as I could.

(Y/N):"Samantha, Samantha wake up."

Samantha:"W-what do you want 001 its way to early."

(Y/N):"Samantha  wake up we're leaving."

Samantha:'Huh. Where? Why?"

(Y/N):"I don't know. Just start packing, take only what you need."

We then started packing clothes, blankets, and food from the mess hall.

Samantha:"001 I'm scared what going on."

(Y/N):"I I'll tell you later but right now I need you to be quiet so we can get out of here. Okay, can you be quiet."

She nods realizing the situation. We the start to make our way to the base of the church. Since we were at the top it was going to be difficult. We went through the mess hall first. Then the combat area and finally to the main room. From there we walked down the stairs only to be ambushed by Shade and his hunters.

Shade:"Well, well, what do we have here. A couple of stray pups."

I move Samantha behind me.

(Y/N):"You're not going to touch her."

Shade:"Oh and who's going to stop me. You, a pup who doesn't have any experience of the real world, or her a useless subject that is about to meet her fate."

Samantha:"001 what is he talking about."

I looked at him anger in my eyes as he kept on laughing. Then the sound of somebody fall is heard. I turn around and see 007 on top of one of the hunters. Soon the remaining subject appeared.

Shade:"Oh what's this, are the subjects trying to riot."

007:"*sigh* You guys are too loud."

007 then walk up as well for the other in between shade and us.

(Y/n):"W-what are you doing?"

007:"What does it look like. We want out of this prison."

I couldn't help but look dumbfounded unable to put two and two together.

007:"What are you waiting for are you going to fight or no."

(Y/N):"R-right. Samantha go and find a hiding spot while we deal with them."

She looks up at me scared for both our safeties but agreed knowing it was our only option.

Shade:"Now then shall we dance."

Both 007 and I went for Shade knowing he would be the most difficult while the rest went for his guards.

Shade unsheath his sword and swung at me first. Successfully dodging I go for his face only to be punched in the face causing me to go flying.

3rd P.O.V.

As you crash into the wall face first 007 goes behind Shade and kicks his knee only for Shade to swing his sword hitting him in the throat with the butt of his sword. 007 collapses to his knees holding his throat as shade starts to bring his sword down, only for you to land a successful hit to his face. You then start a flurry of attacks, trying to distract him while 007 recoveries. Then Shade grabs your fists stopping mid attack.

Shade:*Moves finger back and forth* Bad boy"

He then punches the underneath of your left arm breaking it in the process, causing you to scream in pain. Shade then kicks you in the throat sending you back to your crater. As you were laying there you struggled to keep conscious. Through what little you could see, you saw the subjects being overpowered. 019 stabbed through the throat with a sword and being pulled up cutting his head in half. 050 pleading for his life only to be shot by a rifle causing his head to explode. 003 known as the closest in strength to you impaled by a sword through his stomach onto a wall. You had lost and now were about to pay the price.

Samantha:"001 HELP."

You then snap out of your daze and see one of the hunters grab 002. Instantly you get on all fours and launch at the hunter knocking him down to the floor and biting his neck, ripping out his airways and causing him to suffocate in his own blood. You then look at 002 but get hit in the head giving you a concussion. You fall to the floor with your ear ringing. You look up only to see shade grab 002 smiling and then.

The sword goes down stabbing Samantha and falling down limp. You stared at her body filled with rage and anger boil up. Then darkness.

End of Flashback

(Y/N) P.O.V.

(Y/N):"After that, i woke up without an arm and missing half of my ear."

I look at everybody and see Ruby, Blake, and Yang crying. Weiss looking down in shock. Nor laying next to Violet, both stiff as statues. Ren with wide eyes and Juane trembling in fear. jack and looking down as well as Violet laying her head on his should looking out into space.

(Y/N):"So that's my story. What do you thi-"

Instantly I was bombarded by the Ruby and Violet.

Ruby:"Oh (Y/N) you have suffered a lot. I-I didn't know you had such a bad childhood."

Violet:"And yet you still have the courage to smile."

Jack:"(Y/N) if you don't mind me ruining the mood. What will you do now?"

(Y/N):*Sigh* Well, things have now become more compliated.  Samantha, somebody who I cared deeply and believed was dead has come back and is working with the enemy. Not to mention the man who made my life hell is here with god knows how many hunters."

Things looked bleak, but I haven't lost hope yet.

(Y/N):"But even though I'm outnumbered, there is an upside."

Blake:"And what would that be?"

(Y/N):" I still have the chance to save Samantha."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.7K 4.5K 38
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
158K 5.8K 61
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...
965K 51.1K 32
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
37.2K 1.6K 18
"Show me somethin' different once, I come from where there's no love." COPYRIGHT 23. #1 ATLANTA 05/01/2024 🏆