Saiki K. Oneshots

By HEXINXINHE

This the Disastrous Life of Saiki K. One Shots, where new chapters are no longer coming out. With all differe... More

Request
Toritsuka x Dead! Child! Reader
Kusuo x Child! Adopted! O.C.
Kusuo x Older Sister O.C
Kusuo x Drunk O.C.
Aren x O.C Attacked!
Nendo x Baby!Female! Reader
Yuuta x O.C. Double Love P.1
Double Love P.2
Kokomi x Male O.C. P.1
Kokomi x Male O.C p.2
Kusuo x Seven Deadly Sins Crossover
Kusuo x Shonen Maid
Kusuo x O.H.S.H.C
Dead! Kusuo x Dead O.C.
Kusuo x Cousins! Hitachiin! O.H.S.H.C
Kusuo x Cat O.C. x Amp
Saiki Kusuo Teacher! x Assassination Classroom
Hairo (Kineshi) x Tennis Player Reader
Kusuke x Genius Child O.C
Kusuo x Dorothy Must Die crossover
Child! Kusuo x Assassination Classroom
Kaido x Sister O.C.
Kusuo x Little Brother O.C
Kusuo x Black Butler
Kusuo x Haruhi (O.H.S.H.C)
Kusuo x Fairy Tail
Kusuo x Average! Reader
Kusuo x Coffee Store Owner Reader!
Kusuo x Sick! Reader
New Student! Kusuo x Psychic O.C Part 1
New Student! Kusuo x Psychic O.C Part 2
Metori x Poor! O.C.
Aren x Delinquent O.C.
Kusuo x Famous! Reader
Akechi (Touma) x Reader
Kusuo x Fairy Tail! Reader (Crossover)
Kusuke x Genius! Reader
Aren x Martial Artist! O.C.
Kusuo x Pokemon Crossover
Makoto x Actress! O.C.
Lost! Kokomi x Male! Reader
Kaido x Reader
Kusuke x Reader
Kusuo x Seven Deadly Sins
Kusuo x Aiura
Kusuo x Undere! O.C!
Explanation on Final Chapter/ Last Call on Request
Kusuo x B.N.H.A
Kusuo x Aren P.1
Kusuo x Aren P.2
Kusuo x Shun
Kusuo x Shun P.2
Aren x Shun
Across My Universe P.1
Across My Universe P.2
Across My Universe P.3
Across My Universe P.4
Thank You
My Next Book
Winner Announcement
My New Book
Kusuo x OC
Toritsuka x Trans! Reader
Toritsuka x Saiki
IT Chapter 2 x Saiki K
Saiki x It Chapter 2 Part 2
Saiki x BNHA
Saiki Siblings x Maze Runner
Saiki Kusuo x Death Note
Kusuo x It Chapter 1
Kusuo x Haikyuu
Haikyuu x Assassination Classroom
Kusuo x B.N.H.A
Kusuo x B.N.H.A P.2
Kusuo x Haikyuu P.2
Fem. Kusuo x Shy. Reader
Kids AU
Saiki x Harry Potter
Saiki x Harry Potter P.2
Saiki x BNHA
Kusuo x Haikyuu
Kusuo x Reader
Kusuo x Haikyuu!
Kusuo x Haikyuu Part 2
Kusuo x Haikyuu!! Part 3
Untitled Part 88
Kusuo x Haikyuu Part 4

Hiro Kineshi x Reader

2.4K 33 16
By HEXINXINHE

Requested by: CharpeNoctem (Thank you!!!)

Your P.O.V

As usual, I was walking through the large empty hallway at school on a Saturday. Why? Well because of the student council, of course. We meet up every Friday to help make the school 'better', 'safer' or picking and choosing the worst bullies or perverts, that shaping them up. (Mostly by force or intimidation.) Though for the past year and a half now we do absolutely nothing! Ever since the principle of the school thought it was a good idea to have class representatives, to help us out though it was good at first. Though class reps. look over everything school-wide.

But student council is still here and it's mandatory to go to the meetings if we like it or not. After a while of through the hallways, I get to an abandoned classroom, though after a bit of convincing and fundraising we got the room cleaner and better to meet in. In the end we made the room nicer than a usual classroom or lounge. I was so caught up in thinking I ended up forgetting to open the door leading my head to hit the door with a large bang. I sheepishly open the sliding door to see everyone already there holding in their laughter. "Sorry, I'm late." I awkwardly chuckle while playing with my hands.

"Finally, I thought you never showed up! Did you cause any brain damage opening the door?" Hinata laughed while sitting backward on a school chair. He was our Secretary, for the group.

(Hinata)

"Better to get here late than never," Riku said sitting on an overly large white bean bag chair with his brother next to him, barely looking up from his book. Yep," Reo said smiling while working on a paper airplane and sticking his tongue out a little. Those two were the treasurers. "Is the door dented? We can't pay for thay you know." they say completly serious in sync. Those poor boys work their butts off to make money and profits for our club.

(Right Riku, left Reo)

"Well, at least you came, with a 'bang'" Mimi joked while giving me a smile, she was the Vice President, usually telling me if that's a stupid idea or not.

(Mimi)

In all that makes me the President of the group. I tucked a piece (H/C) hair behind my ear. (If you have short hair, let's say you ruffled your hair)

"Ya, sorry again," I mumble. "Oh stop sulking!" Hinata said getting up, he gave me a side hug with an arm around the shoulder, "At least you came." he said glaring at Mimi. Who quickly got the message from last week, "Sorry! I got sick." she yelled at him. "Sick Shmick." Hinata mocked laughing.

After a while of their bickering, I pushed Hinata away and clapped my hands. "So are we preparing the trip?" I asked joyfully to the clan. Reo sighed, "Sorry (Y/N) not today, class reps. got there before us. . . way~ before us." then Riku continued, "Much more specifically Hairo got there two days before the trip was even announced. Sorry (Y/N) he has some sort of a schedule on all the dates and plans. Though look at the bright side we're doing the carnival this year " he said as he put his book on an empty table over him. We all sighed, Hairo Kineshi, the energetic redhead of class A-1 also the representative.

"Well, at least we have something, unlike usual!" Cheered Mimi, though Mimi was hopeful that they would plan this year's class trip. We saw her frustration as she hit her head against the table a little too hard, hearing a mumbled "Oww~" As I tried not to laugh, Hinata was laughing his head off and gave her a large pat on the back.

"Well, anything else for us?" I cringe. "Nothing." the twins said together. "Well then! Before we leave we have to make money fast for the school carnival!" I smiled thinking of an idea. "Secretary! Write a report file to the principle about selling products during lunch and school hours." I yelled, "Ma'am, yes Ma'am,!" he saluted, "Riku, Reo! You two find a way to make money fast!" They both gave me a cheeky thumbs up, as they grabbed their things and walked out.

Then it was just Mimi and I, "Mimi, how are your piano or violin skills doing?" I asked she smiled. "Great as always."

"Good, go play some piano music to help the twins make money." She nodded and left the room tagging behind the twins. Then it was me, I thought of something, but really I came up with nothing to help with the plan on bringing us forgotten council up to make money. After a while of thinking, I looked outside to see the sunset. "I'll think of this later," I mumble, I pushed in the chair, not even remembering that I sat down in the first place.

I walk outside to be met with Hairo doing bunny hops around the school. After a while of doing that, I started to wonder if he was hurt- you know in the head. I walk up next to him and looked down. "Um. . . hey? Are you okay?" I ask with a good amount of worry in my tone. He looks up at me, from his bunny position then he jumps high in the air, landing on his two feet. "Yep, thanks for wondering." he gave me a thumbs up. "Hey, what are you doing here?" he asked like he just realized it was Saturday.

"I should be asking you that," I say while crossing my arm over my (F/C) shirt with black stripes and my (F/C) sweater. "Training for the fair. I have to get to all the activities to beat. . ." He held back his words like it was the worst thing he has ever said or thought of. ". . . Nendo." I almost burst out laughing. Nendo, the idiot that doesn't get the life in front of his eyes? "Wanna help me train?" Hairo asked actively. "Um. . . sorry no, I have to-" but I wasn't able to finish. "Great thanks." and that he picks me up over his shoulder and runs to the schoolyard.

Ever since that day every Saturday after meetings with the council (which we started to raise good fundings), I would meet up with Hairo. Then would drag me to practice with him. It started to become fun and I sometimes would have competitions in the yards of the school. Eventually, the club found out about our -what they called- 'secret dates at dark' (which Hinata came up with) and constantly made fun of me about it, saying that we should date soon, and things like that. The worst thing is, is that they found out my using Riku's drones, so in end, they were stalking me.

Which I must say, to the dating part... I wish. I really like Hairo. A lot. Goodness knows if he likes me back, or just uses me as a practice buddy after school.

Today's Saturday was different, today was the fair student council prepared and most likely the last time I get to see or even talk to Hairo. As I walked around with Mimi, Hairo came running up to me, "Hey, (l/n)." he said while trotting in place. "Uh... hey Hairo you need something?" I ask, though before he could answer. Mimi cuts in, "Ooh look there's cotton candy, I'll go get some for us." she says quickly. Then runs away, I look to try and see her, no cotton candy, heck we don't even like cotton candy.

Hairo sighed a breath. Then grabs by the wrist and drags me from the school carnival. "Hairo where are we going?" I say running at his speed, so I don't get dragged along the floor. By the time Hairo stops running we end up behind the school on the opposite side of the carnival. He looks around, "Hairo!" I yell though he covers my mouth with his hand. One million things go through my head, 'what is he doing', 'what is he planning', 'does he hate me' the list goes on and on.

"Okay," he takes a deep breath. "Ireallylikeyou.Iknowyoumaynotlikeme,butwouldyouliketogoonadatewithmesometime" he says all in one word. I raise my eyebrow. Then he takes a deep breath, "I really like you. I know you may not like me, but would you like to go on a date with me sometime?" he clears his words. My face starts to redden up and he takes his hand off my lips. Though when I didn't answer fast enough he must if thought it was a 'no'. "Okay, I get it, sorry for bothering your time (y/n)." as he turns away. I liked how my first name was said by him, it felt nice to not be called by my last name as usual. Though something in me didn't want him to leave. Before he could leave I grab his wrist. "I would love to!" I smile at him.

It was quiet for a moment, he smiles. "Then what are we waiting for!" he yells energetically. He picks me up over his shoulder and runs away from the fair Hairo of us beaming like an idiot, an I being stared at by a bunch of people over a guys shoulder.

Bonus-

"Kineshi?" I ask as we went on our many dates as a couple. He looks over to me. as we walked down a quiet part of town. "What happened to the competition with you and Nendo during the fair?" I asked he rubbed the back of his neck, "Well, that never existed. I mostly did it to see you." he says blushing. "Aww~ that was so cute." I cooed at him. I then got onto my tiptoes and kissed him on the cheek. He turned even brighter red and looked away. I only giggle as our hands intertwine.

Thank you for the request CharpeNoctem.

(I don't own the pictures)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 801 29
Just a typical new tranfer at PK academy. A beauty that might even top Teruhashi's has caught the psychics attention. A person that a few of his ps...
139K 4.2K 26
Villain capable of more than Kusuo will ever know..or love. ◇-pictures+gifs arent mine (except for the words and coloring on cover picture) ◇-charact...
152K 5.7K 44
Saiki dies somehow, and is reincarnated into a world where people have superpowers called quirks. The society is made up of people who call themselve...
561K 29.8K 100
Because of unknown reasons, the overpowered Kusuo Saiki suddenly appeared in a world that has people with supernatural abilities called quirks. Saiki...