Blades Away | XXXTENTACTION

By mikkisylveon

Katrina Inez Jones has been a good friend to Jahseh before he came XXXTentaction. They have always defended o... More

Prologue
1
2
One Month
3
4
Update
Ski Mask
6
7
8
Two Months
9
Birthday girl
10
So update
11
12
Concert and introductions
14
15
Update 2
16
17
18 The run away
19. Katrina's Self harm
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
Rolling Loud 2017
Dreams
27
28 numb
Question
29 lets pretend we're numb
Attention
30
31
6 months
Question
32
33
Hey!
Happy birthday
Crying
/ A-N: FYI/
Notes
35
Bet awards
37 Bad things
Mental break down
Looking for help
Okay so here is the deal
Katrina dream
Trina and Phoebe
Looking for a engagement ring
Youtube
Poetry book

34

741 31 5
By mikkisylveon

⚠️ HUGE WARNINGS: this chapter contains: Abuse, lots of cursing, and some violence ⚠️

"Josh I don't want to talk to you right now." I told him as he followed me into my room

"Who took you win when you were alone and have no one to turn to you whenever you were perceived as a beast of the world ? Katrina who cared for you?  who said everything's gonna be OK no matter what your mom said. No matter what anybody had to say? Who stood by your side it wasn't him... he didn't talk to you for months 3 to be exact."

" that's only because I told him... I told him not to come around me until I was better and I told him I would let him know when." I said folding some of the clothes I had into the bag

" you know him being your best friend, he was supposed to be here for you and he wasn't when you were down and caught into depression he left you. He was suppose to stay but he left to be with his friends."

"Josh I don't want to talk. Let me go." I said to him as he stood in front of the door.

"You're not going anywhere. You gonna leave for a hour and come back like you normally do." He said as he blocked my way to the doorway

"I don't care josh I'm done! I'm over you. I'm through!" I said was I pushed him out the way as he grabbed my wrist trying to pull me to him. I pushed him back as I turned around to look at him...my biggest mistake.

" and where are you going?" He asked being sarcastic

" anywhere but here I'm sick of your lies I'm sick of everything I-" I was cut off my a sudden blow to my jaw as I held it in pain.

"What the fuck Josh!"I yelled as he gave me his intimidating look.

"I don't care what you say Katrina, you not gonna leave my side and you damn sure not about to just walk out. I gave you everything. Food, a place to stay, I even bought you clothes and I treated you with respect!" He wrapped his arms around my waist as I enjoyed it for a few seconds but I remembered was my best friend told me. I punched Josh in his nose as he hit me in my eye. We got to fighting after that as if we were two dudes on the street. One wanting freedom and the other trying to take it away like a mad man.

I ended up using one of my good skills that I have left which is acting to make him believe that I was gonna stay.

I tossed and turn quietly in the bed seeing josh asleep. I moved his arm quietly and got out of the bed putting my shoes on and went into the other room where my suitcase was. I zipped up my suitcase quietly and opened the window. Sitting on the tree branch closing the window quietly and ran with my suitcase to the meet Jah and the others.

.....

I ringed the doorbell waiting for someone to answer the door. I had shades on with a Snapback and my hood on so they couldn't see my face. I heard music in the background as I heard Larry's voice in the coming close to the door.

"Trina? What are ya here for?" He asked blowing smoke

"I need someone place to stay. Mind if I crash here old friend." I said as he gave me the blunt and took my suitcase.

"Here." He said giving me the blunt and he took my suitcase as we walked in. I see Jahseh walking into the front as he looks at me then gives me a hug. Good I miss his soft, warm hugs and the scent in of cigarette smoke in his shirt. I haven't seen him in a weeks dealing with Josh...While I was hugging him I just couldn't control myself and started to break down crying as he comfort me.

"They would make a bomb ass couple." I heard someone say in the front room

"What's wrong?" Jahseh asked as I just continued to sob into his chest finally gather strength to speak.

"I-I can't stay with him any more." I said as I felt Jahseh pick me up and carry me down stairs to the basement which is where we normally sleep at since it's huge as hell.

He placed me on the couch as I saw his face go from supportive to mad

"What the fuck happen to your face?!" He yelled as I pulled my hat lower to cover my eyes.

"Nothing..."

"Trina don't lie to me. Did he do this to you?"

"Ay Jahseh what's wrong?" Larry say coming down to us

"Look at her fucking face. She's fucked up!" Jah says as I cover my face with the throw pillow. Larry pull my head up as I keep it down.

"Tee look at me." Larry said as I took a huge sigh showing him the bruise as he was shocked

"Did he do that to you?"

"No we were wrestling and I accidentally got hit. I said as I felt my mouth refill itself with blood as I started to slur my words hoping no one notice but Jahseh did

"Wait a minute...she's slurring her words."

"Ay She is! You good? You drunk?" Rocko, another one of our friends who lived here asked as I nodded. I felt Jahseh hug me again as I cried out of nowhere he took my hood and hat off leaving me with nothing on my face and they could see it all.

"Trina that's not wrestling?! He fucked you up bad as hell." Larry said as Jahseh gave me a look as if he knew it.

"Did he hit you?" He said as I could tell he was getting angry.

"I'll be back." Rocko said going up to the deep fridge and grabbing some peas that were frozen for me to put on my jaw.

"I'm telling you he did."

"Don't lie to me Trina!"

"He didn't"

"He did"

"He did not Jah

"Ok so he didn't

"Yeah He did." I slipped up and said as he got up giving with his fist bawled up tight. My phone started to ring out of nowhere as the room went silent. We all looked at each other seeing who was going to answer.

"It's him..." I said looking at the ID as Jah took the phone from me

As soon as Jahseh answered the phone he hanged up. I got a couple of messages as I heard the bing go off several times

"What does it say?" Larry asked him as he read the message our loud

You left some things at my house that I think you would want back.

"Let me answer this!"

"So we having secrete meetings in the house now?" Cali said as she came downstairs with her KISS rock ban crop top on with her black leggings and her hair in two puff buns

"It's not a secret meeting Cal it's just-" Larry said Then he looked towards us as we gave him a deadly glare that made him shut up.

"It's what?!"

"Never mind."

"No, the person who opened there mouth had to tell me- Did he do this to your face?" Cali said as she came close to me looking at my face analyzing it carefully.

" Well I guess I don't have to explain anything then." Larry said as Cali touched my face looking moving my face from left to right to see what happened

"I have the stuff in the car we can go now if y'all want." She said taking He tooth pick out of her mouth.

"No you don't need the stu-"

"What stuff do you have Cali?" Jah asked as she grabbed her keys from the bowl and walked towards the stairs

"The stuff I normally have. All in my car ready to be used." I said as I watched as Larry followed her

"That's all you gotta say to me!" He said in excitement and kept on going and soon Jahseh followed

"Hey! Y'all don't need to do anything!"

"Is that Jahseh?" I hear a student in their class say as I looked out the window for a quick second and yeah it was him.

Jahseh

Hey bring me something
to eat back please

I walked out the the building and I was in the breezeways of the school. My chains on my jeans made noise as I was confused as to what was he was doing. He hasn't answered my message in a quick minute.

"Come here!" I hear a girl in-front of me talking to some girl that was behind me.

I walked past them but I was ease dropping in the conversation

"We finna go."

"Where?"

"Watch this fight across the street." She said as I then took a shortcut and made it there before the did. Word must get around school fast but a crowd of people were already there when I made it across the street. I sprinted fast and made my way to the middle of the circle as people were recording and I couldn't believe what was going on.

I tried to break up the gift as Jah continued to beat Josh face in. I tried my hardest to pull each other away but it was no use. Several minutes later everyone who was watching ran and Josh and Jahseh were out in handcuffs and as well as me. I was in the office with them. We stayed in the office all day just sitting there. No assistant barking down our necks no nothing.

Officer wide had to take us home after school and I'm glad it was him and not that other dude that works there.

"So what happened?" The officer asked as we looked in the mirror seeing his eyes looking at us

"I had to walk off, he's been messing with Trina hurting her for the longest. I told him next time I'm near you it's over." Jah said as the officer looked at us as he turned the corner coming close to our houses. Once we arrived we got out as Officer Wide told us we had to go to the office first thing in the morning.

The next day

I haven't been here in almost two months. My mom told me that she was not going to be home for a few days due to work. I told everyone on the phone that no one was going to be at my house if they would like to come

"I'll come there soon Tri" Larry said

"What are you doing here?" I asked Josh looking at him through the small crack in the door

"Listen I wanna day-" my phone started to ring as I thought it was a call but instead a message

Jah

Trina get away from him now!

I looked back at Josh trying to figure out the real reason why he was here? Does he really want to apologize to me?

"Look Josh my cousin needs me she's sick." I said as my mom was gonna and I needed to call Jah I looked a past Josh shoulder as I saw Marco, the only cousin that I am cool with and the only one who knows about this, sitting in Jahsehs window watching. Marco came back to Florida and since me and Jahs moms are gone they were playing video games over there until I told them about Josh coming over which lead Jahseh coming over over waiting on him in the kitchen. I then saw a car and by heart I knew it was Cali's car riding past as she was with Larry and everyone else inside it.

"I'm sure she doesn't mind if I come in."

"Josh she's really sick."

"It's fine, why are acting like you're hiding something?"  Josh asked as an argument arises. Josh pushes me out the way coming into the house. As I told him to take his hands off of me. He just told me to go into the living room and have a seat across from him.

The way he sat down, and the way he decided to sit but fear into me

"Josh I told you that she's sick you can't be here."

"Does it look like I care...What has gotten into you. You started to change on me."

"I changed because you were a bitch and you know it. You blackmailed me and threatened me!" I yelled at him as I got up walking to my room and was going to alert Jahseh since him and my cousin decided to spy on us from Jahseh house I left the blinds open so people can see.

"Where are you going?"

"My room. When I come back you should be gone. This like I said is over. You always say I like Jahseh and I'm cheating you you with him, calling me a hoe and that shit isn't cool. If you can't love me then who will!" I yelled as tears stated to run down my face. He grabbed my arm as I pushed him back as he grabbed me pinning me to the wall creating a large noise that rang throughout the house.

"I came here for one thing Trina. To tell you that you aren't going anywhere. Because of your fucking so called friend I have court in a few days." He said putting he hand around my throat as I was paralyzed and didn't know what to do.

"It's your fault for doing all of this to me anyway. A fucking drug addict is the one talking to me when I could basically put you in jail right now"

" Trina I'm not in a good mood." He said grabbing a switchblade putting it close to my throat

"Either you come back with me and never speak to your friends or-"

"Oh hi Trina, I been looking for you!" Cali said as she came through the door with the taser in her hand.

"Put her down..." she sad

"or I'm fucking you up again." I heard Jah say as he came from my room with the gun ready to fire at Josh. He stood there not knowing he was surrounded by people who were ready to attack him at any minute.

"If you shoot she's going down with me" Josh said as i heard a taser sound come from behind Josh as I felt the jolt a little. I ended up having a small cut on my face and moved quickly while Josh was on the floor . I looked at Jahseh then to see my cousin with his taser

"How high was the voltage?" I asked my cousin as he looked at the meter

"Just enough to knock him out for a few hours now come, let's get him somewhere."

"Let's take him in the country, he won't find his way home." Cali said as I was starting to agree with it.

"Nah let's just take him home and handcuff him to something so he can't get out." Larry said as he dragged him to Cali's car

The next day

I can't believe that I am stuck in this place. I could of been with everyone else smoking or having fun but I'm in the principals office with Jah right now. I looked to the left of me to see a girl that I known for a fact doesn't like me. The principal starts to ask me and Jah some questions until one of the workers called him for a second and asked to speak with him outside. The dark skinned girl with her hair in an Afro came close to me as she stood above me trying to make herself superior. I just looked at her not really giving a damn anyway.

"So you wanna get quiet now. You gonna talk that shit you said last week to my face." She said to me as I tried to get up out my seat but Jahseh stopped me

"Trina don't get into even more trouble." He said as I took a breath and still listened to her comments but any stupid shit will get her smacked

"You said next time you near me it's on sight so what's up?" She said as I looked and laughed

"If you wanna laugh fight me hoe! You ant shit anyway!" She yelled into my face as I was about to make peace with the bitch

"Listen I'm not in a good mo-" she slapped me and that triggered it. I pull my hair back fast and started throwing punches. I felt Jahseh trying to break the fight but I slipped from his grip and continued to fight the girl. We broke many things and many I mean; the huge television on the wall, his huge laptop, and a few trophies.

"Ay break it up!!" I heard the principal and one of the coaches say as a police officer came and handcuff me to the chair as I was still trying to break free to beat her face in

"Ol bitch ass! I never seen someone like you!"

"You know where I always be at baby doll I'm not afraid to fight you again hoe! You mad cuz I told you the truth my nigga!" I yelled to the girl as she got mad

Me and Jahseh were forced to go to the assistant principals office as my mom was already in there waiting. I thought we were just getting suspended but I was wrong...We were Expelled

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 461 45
While 20 year old Lizzy tries to handle being pregnant w/ her first kid. Jahseh tries uncover secrets about her past life
133K 8.4K 50
What will happen once stokeley finds a young boy with no home or family will he take him in?
462K 18.3K 83
After running away from her parents house, her friend Stokeley says she can stay with him and his friends till she can find a place to live on her ow...
49.2K 2.1K 19
Synthia meets Jahseh after she moves to South Florida in high school. She produces and makes music and he's a fan of hers and he's trying to become h...