Caged By Him

By moonchild80

"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist i... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's note.
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Suggestions
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Author's note.
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99

Chapter 8

189K 3.9K 1.6K
By moonchild80

Enjoy guys💕💕

Aurora's POV:

"So what's it going to be, love? Choose wisely." He asks in a dry tone.

I swallow as he traps me under his dangerous gaze. Is he completely void of human emotion or compassion?

"I'm waiting for an answer, love." He tilts his head to the side and squints his eyes.

I remain silent, panting and looking at him with fear.

"I hate seeing you upset, but you leave ne no choice." He states. If he really hates seeing me upset then why won't he just free me? I'm guessing he knows I'll always be upset in here.

"I'm done waiting." He blankly scoffs, pulling out his phone and dialing a number.

"W-what are you doing?" I ask him, my voice cracking due to the pain in my arms. I watch him place the phone against his ear and inhale.

"Calling my men, they'll get Stella here in no time." He deviously smirks and my face drops.

As soon as he said those words, everything became real. He's actually going through with it. I close my eyes shut, wishing that this is just a bad dream I'll eventually wake up from, but instead I see the image of Stella and Claire screaming, begging for their lives, beggine me for their lives. Tears and bruises littering their faces. There's blood, lots of it.

I open my eyes and gasp, rising from the laying position I was in but being pushed back by the restraints.

"NO, NO. PLEASE HANG UP. I'LL DO IT, PLEASE." I cry out, tears wetting my cheeks.

He stays still and simply stares at me.

"Please, I won't run just don't kill them." I beg, and he hums, satisfied that he got what he wanted.

"I'm having a hard time believing that. How can I be so sure you won't pull another stunt like yesterday, hm?" He questions, looking down at his phone then putting it back in his pocket.

"I promise, please. Just don't hurt them." I assure him and he doesn't say anything. Instead, he walks up to me and reaches for the handcuff. I feel them loosening up, he's undoing them. He does the same to the ones on my feet and as soon as he's done, I sit up and back away from him, rubbing my wrists to take the ache away as I look up at him in fear.

His face softens and he sits next to me, taking my hand and holding my forearm. He rubs my wrist and kisses it. I try to pull it away but he tightens his grip.

"I'm sorry baby." He apologizes and I sniffle, trying to fight the urge to cry my eyes out.

"How about I let you relax for the day?" He hums. "Tomorrow, my family will be arriving and we'll have dinner together. Then we'll anounce the news to them. How does that sound, my love?" I simply nod, drowning in my self loathe. He smiles lightly then comes closer, he tugs me close and hugs me.

"Thank you for taking me, angel. I promise I'll take care of you." He mutters against my ear, his hands running through my hair. "I have some work to do, but I'll be back around midnight. Wait for me, won't you?" He questions, pulling away and circling his thumb on my chin. I nod, looking down at my lap. I don't think I can say no to him now, no matter how much I want to. He's holding the people I care about against me.

I know I might not be related to Stella but she's been my only family. She's kind, warm-hearted and she's been through a lot. She's providing for her sick mother and her little sister, her dad passed away and she had to step up as the bread winner. I always admired her strength which is why I'm doing this.

"I'll tell the maids to bring you food." He says, standing up. "You can do what you want around the house, watch TV, read a book, go down to the pool. Just don't try anything."

He walks to the door and I breathe out in relief. Trust me, I'm far from relieved but I just hate being around him. He makes me nervous and flustered. I don't like it.

I slump into the bed and muffle my screams in the pillow, crying in frustration. I can't believe I'm going to marry him. I always saw marriage as a sacred bond, to be a good wife for a husband who loves me. But he's taken that away from me. And I'll never stop fighting him for that.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh my god, Aurora you're back!" Claire shirps, running towards me as I walk into the garden.

"Oh, hi Claire." I say unenthusiastically.

"They said you left." She states with a frown.

"Oh yeah. That was just a misunderstanding." I mutter, scratching my arm nervously. I glance at the maids that are cleaning the pool, and the workers that are trimming the trees and bushes.

"What's going on?" I ask Claire and she turns around to look behind her, not knowing what I'm taking about.

"Oh, that. We're getting ready for Mr Black's family's arrival. His mother always likes sitting in the garden and she likes it to look good." She informs me.

"So what's she like?" I ask her, wether I like it or not, she's going to be my future mother in law, so I better force myself to get to know her. Maybe if I knew some things about her, I'll know how to and how not to act around her.

"She's very traditional, a bit picky but she's very sweet and treats us like her daughters." She states.

I guess Tristan must be adopted then. But how is she traditional?

"What do you mean by traditional?"

"Just that she's always trying to marry her sons off, especially Sir. She wants his wife to be sweet, caring and well raised with manners. And it looks like you meet the standarts." Claire explains then winks after the last sentence, making me blush. Why did I blush to that?

"Sons?"

"Mr Black and his younger brother Isaac. Isaac also has a twin sister but she's studying abroad." She adds.

"What about his dad?" I ask, I'm guessing his dad is where Tristan got his harshness.

"His father can have a temper. Especially when he doesn't like someone. He and Sir are extremely close." She informs me. "Anyways, I need to go help out. It was really nice talking to you, I'll talk to you later if I can." She hugs me and hug her back, feeling her rub my back.

"Okay, I'll see you later." I say pulling away and smiling at her.

"No, careful. Don't drop that." Claire screams as she runs over to the other maids.

I coudn't stop thinking about tomorrow, I hope I don't embarass myself. I hate social gatherings and unfortunately, I'm being forced to attend one.

I just hope I don't do anything stupid, because knowing me, I'll probably trip and fall on my face in front of everyone.

I don't know why I'm getting nervous about meeting them, epecially his mom. I think I know what she's like. She likes girls to be obediant and reserved. But I guess I'll know for sure when I meet her.

~~~~~~~~~~

It's a quarter past midnight at the moment and I'm waiting for Tristan as he told me to. Today was an uneventful day: I showered, ate and read a book to pass the time. I'm sat on the bed in my night gown waiting for him to arrive.

I must've fell asleep because of how tired I was, I haven't slept well the day before.

I waited until it was 1AM but he didn't show up, so I allowed myself to drift into a deep slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up the next day to the sound of a phone ringing. It rang over and over and no one picked up. I turn to my side to see Tristan who is sleeping next to me, looking so peaceful. His harsh features looking soft. How can he be so cruel yet so good looking? I hate him.

I place my hand on his shoulder and lightly shake him, urging him to wake up.

"Tristan, your phone.... It's um-It's ringing." I whisper and he groans turning to the other side and grabbing the phone from the night stand.

"Hello?" He says into the phone, his voice sleepy as he rubs his eyes.

"In an hour. Meet us downstairs." He orders then hangs up.

"Good morning, love." He says cheerfully as he turns to me.

I just stare at him.

"You need to start getting ready. They'll be here in an hour." He says and I nod, propping myself on my elbow.

"Why didn't you wait for me yesterday, angel?"

"I-I did, but I fell asleep." I explain, getting slightly nervous.

"Hm, that's fine. Make sure to dress for the occasion. Meet me downstairs in an hour." He orders, wondering off to the closet as I strip from the sheets and sit up on the bed.

He puts on his suit and comes back, giving me a peck on the forehead before grabbing his phone and striding off, leaving me with red painted cheeks. Why does he have this effect on me?

Sighing, I walk into the bathroom and wash my face, then I brush my teeth before heading into the closet. What should I wear?

There's a lot to choose from, which is why I hesitate between a few choices before finally settling on a cream off the shoulder dress with beautiful detailing. It's so elegant yet so simple which is exactly what I like.

I pair it with a pair of baby blue sandals with heels, that match the flowers on the dress. This should do, I like how classy it looks.

For my hair, I grab two strands from each side and pin them back with a bobby pin, letting the rest of my hair flow down my back.

Who knew that I'd have the luxury to pamper myself like this?

Aurora's dress.

Aurora's shoes.

After I'm done, I head over to the balcony. Tristan always kept it closed but this time, it was open so I walk in and place my hands on the railing. I see a couple of cars pulling up, the maids are aligned at the gate and the men stood tall at the door. They must've arrived.

I walk in the room to hear Tristan call me.
"Aurora, come down."

I sigh, trying to contain my nervousness. Just relax, Aurora. I'm sure they're nice.

Reaching downstairs, I stand close to them awkwardly as Tristan hugs his mother, I can't see her face yet but I can hear her laugh, it's so giddy and warm.

"I'm glad you're all here. I'd like you all to meet someone very dear to me." Tristan states in a warm tone. I fidget with the hem of my dress as I look at them nervously.

"Mother, I'd like you to meet my soon to be fiancée. Aurora Shaw." He introduces me and extends his arm, as a sign for me to hold it, which I do. He pulls me close to him as I look down, shying away from their looks. He wraps his hand around my waist and kisses my temple and I smile lightly, trying to hide my discomfort.

I look up and his mother is tearing up, smiling from ear to ear. "Wow." She simply gasps while wiping a tear from her eyes. She has a kind loving aura surrounding her. Why is she crying?

"I-It's really nice to meet you. Mrs Black." I greet her. "You too, Mr Black." I add turning to his father who nods at me.

"Oh wow, Tristan. She is so beautiful. I can't believe my eyes." She chirps squeezing both of my hands as I blink up at her.

"Hm, I know." Tristan hums, rubbing circles on my waist whilst pulling me even closer.

"Dear, please call me Dianne. You have no idea how excited I am to meet you." She literally jumps up and down, the sound of her heels against the tile floors.

"Sweetheart, you're going to scare her. Take it easy." Mr Black states and she rolls her eyes.

"Oh, be quiet. I'm not scaring her, right?" She asks as she turns to me and I shake my head.

"Ey, Janet. Wait a second, come give me a little suga- Hi I don't believe we have met. I'm Isaac, the man of your dreams, at your service gorgeous." Isaac rambles on as he comes in, chasing after Janet before his eyes fall on me, he grabs my hand and kisses my knuckle, not giving me time to react. I wonder if he still remembers me from the restaurant.

"Isaac." Tristan growls, I place my hand on his calming him down. The last thing I want is for him to get angry again.

"Isaac, leave your future sister in law alone." His mother warns. "Excuse Isaac, dear. He tends to get a little too affectionate." She smiles at me and I return the favor.

"Sister in law? Aw, man. How's my future wife supposed to compete with her." He dramatically sighs, making me let out a giggle. I like him, he's fun.

"Wait, you're from that restaurant." Isaac adds, I nod to that. "Damn, if only I sticked around longer."

"That's enough, Isaac." Tristan warns then turns to me. "Are you alright, love?" He asks, cupping my cheek and I nod, looking down.

"You two are just perfect together. Thank you for bringing her into our lives, son. Only a few minutes with her and I already adore her." Mrs Black sobs, she really can't contain her emotions. Although, she kind of reminds me of my mom. She just got a vibe that makes me trust her for some reason.

"How about we leave the men and go help out with lunch. I want to know everything about you. Then we can start talking about the wedding. Sounds good?" She questions, enthusiastically and I nod smiling.

This is going to be a long night.

Hey guys. I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. I try to write even when I have tons of exams because it soothes me.

Anyways, what do you guys think so far? And what do you think will happen next?

I would like to know what you would do in Aurora's situation?

Dedicated to nusratmahmud and monicajoshi727 Thank you for your support💕💕

Thanks for reading. Lots of love💕💕

Published January 4th 2019.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 2.2K 30
Dark Romance: A reckless dare reunites her with a handsome, daunting man, forging a love of discipline and passion. LOGLINE A dark game forces Zee, a...
630K 13.9K 75
• BOOK 1 OF THE ESZTAR SERIES • Reaching upstairs, he hurled me inside his room and closed the door harshly. I stood there shaking with fear. He look...
407K 16.2K 58
Monsters don't hide under the bed anymore....atleast her's didn't. He sleeps with her, beside her, in her bed. They do not have horns and fangs anymo...
2M 38.3K 20
𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗳𝗲 =========================== He walked in and locked the door. "The only time you talk in this whole fuc...