You will be mine [Park Jimin...

By HeloiseDBrightmore

Reader is a strong and independent girl in a foreign country. She is hard to resist and even harder to get ri... More

1. Something in him
2. Being myself
3. First impression
4. Awkward moment
5. Bulletproof plan
6. Unexpected change
7. Surprise message
8. The news
9. Dead serious
10. Last warning!
11. Insane reasons
12. Blossoming Romance
13. Straightforward confession
14. No more chances
15. Painful secret
16. Change of behaviour
17. Denial
18. Sly moves
19. Just friends
20. Intense moment
21. Being careful
22. Unforeseen circumstances
23. Preparation for the play
24. Afraid of the unknown
25. Showdown
27. Unexpected surprise
28. Just a scar
29. Final explanation - Final
Under Editing!
Finished editing!

26. More than disappointment

774 30 2
By HeloiseDBrightmore

Edited: 18 June, 2020

My body felt heavy under the soft material my palm was laying on. I tried to move it, but my attempt seemed to have failed. I struggled to turn my head, but every move I tried to make seemed to not want to oblige. As if my own body fought against me. I wanted to growl out of anger, but not even a note left my vocal cords.

I heard light laughters and giggles from rather close to me, still they felt like they were far away. It confused my mind. I heard conversations between different people, who although I couldn't recognise, their tone of voice confirmed that they were not the same people.

I attempted to move my body once again, not letting myself stay still. After numerous tries I gave up and focused on my eyes. I wanted to at least see my surroundings. My eyelids felt like they weighed a ton and I felt frustrated as they fought against my will to open. After a couple of tries, I lost counts of the attempts I made and just kept forcing myself to do it, to finally do something useful, when I saw a line of bright lights appear in my vision. I immediately closed back my eyes as the strength of the light made me feel an uncomfortable sensation. I kept trying to open them until I was finally certain that they could stay open.

I looked around the room, where I saw all my friends gathered around, goofing with each other. My vision was slightly blurred, but I could not have missed their forms. I blinked a couple of times, trying to get rid of the unclear pictures.

I recognised that I was once again in a hospital, which seemed to be almost exactly the same room I was resided in previously. It didn't appear to have that typical Hospital feeling as the lively mood of my friends made it more warm, more welcoming.

My eyes wondered off to the side, where HE was sitting in the corner of the window, looking outside with an empty gaze. I felt rather tired and I attempted to go back and let darkness take me once again, but I was just unable to take my eyes off him.

The sun was shining bright against his face, enhancing his cheek bone, which had a slim bandage plastered over it. His eyes seemed, tired and sunken in as if he was lacking sleep. His arms were crossed in front of his chest, his body language clearly showing he needed no interruption. He completely closed himself off from the others who were laughing happily at each others' random jokes. He didn't seem annoyed though, he was rather hiding in his thoughts, trying to close them out completely.

I tried to move, pull myself in a seated position, but my body didn't let me. Every part of me felt heavier than ever. I groaned as I moved my back and quickly closed my eyes as I felt a sharp pain spread across my side. I gave up on moving, realising that it didn't do me any good.

As I opened my eyes again, everyone's gaze was on me, as if all of them have frozen in place. The laughter died out and one could hardly hear anyone breath. I frowned at their weird behaviour as I looked at each and every one of my friends.

"Y/N" Yojin spoke first as she engulfed me in a gentle hug. "I thought you would never wake you." She smiled softly with a pained expression across her face.

"I'm... fine." I cleared my throat as I could feel my vocal cords strain under the dryness. She handed me a glass of water with a straw and I drank it without hesitation. It felt refreshing as the liquid slid down my throat.

"Are you in pain? Do you need us to call a doctor?" She spoke in a worried tone.

"I told you I was fine." I smiled softly at her attentive behaviour.

"You scared us you know?" Jungkook spoke from my other side. As I turned to him, I saw him shaking his head.

"Didn't mean to." I replied, but as I wanted to shrug my shoulders, the pain stopped me and I winced at the sensation.

"Don't move too much. You are still recovering." Jin spoke at the end of my bed. I nodded in agreement.

For the next half an hour I kept answering to their questions, repeating over and over again that I felt fine, which they didn't seem to want to accept. As they finally started laying off the subject and continued their conversation with each other, I had the time to turn my attention away from them towards the window. Jimin was still sitting there, in the same position, but this time his gaze was glued to me. I could see a swirl of feelings in those dark irises, amongst them anger, guilt, sadness and most of all tiredness. As our eyes have locked, none of us could turn away. I wanted to walk up to him and reassure him that everything was just fine, but I was physically unable to do so.

Yoongi's chest entered into my eye sight, completely covering Jimin. I tried to move around him to take a glance at Jimin again, but I wasn't able to. The next thing I saw was him trying to walk out of the room, without taking even a lookout me. I couldn't let it happen.

"Jimin..." I spoke up and he turned around with clenched jaws, anger filled eyes. "Where are you going?" I asked, trying to pursue him to stay.

"I just need fresh air." He replied and left the room without hesitation. I looked after him, feeling disappointed. I wasn't upset, because I felt my feelings being forever unreturned or because I knew he was still hopelessly in love with Danah, but because of the angered look that he had when he turned to me. The guilt I felt didn't let me rest. I knew he was right to be angry, I knew he was right to hate me. I didn't listen to him and I didn't keep my distance, while I even got everyone in trouble. If it wasn't for me, his secret could have stayed hidden and I wouldn't have opened up all those painful wounds. I felt horrible about myself and I wished nothing but to turn back time to when I didn't know him. Then we would have both be fine. I didn't even realise the tears rolling down my cheeks, until I felt a hand on my shoulder and I quickly and harshly wiped off the streak of liquid.

"Y/N..." Namjoon called out to me and I looked up at him. "Are you okay?" He asked and I forced a smile on my face.

"I'm fine." I replied, reassuring them.

"He will come around." Namjoon continued and I shook my head, bitting into my lower lip with a deep sigh. I didn't know myself why I did that. Maybe because I didn't believe him. Maybe because I knew it was my fault. Maybe simply because it was better if he hated on me.

"We are here for you." Jungkook put his hand on my other shoulder, trying to comfort me. I nodded and smiled at him, wanting to get rid off all the negative thoughts. It happened already, I was unable to turn back time, but I didn't want to feel so pathetic about myself and I needed a destruction.

"So, what exactly happened after... well..." I couldn't get myself to end the sentence.

"Well..." Taehyung started. "Yoongi called the police right before he arrived to the park. When you got injured, Jin immediately called the ambulance as well. But then Huncheol and his friends started escaping so we followed them, this way the police had an easier way to catch them." He explained.

"What's happening to them?" I asked.

"They are in custody now." Hoseok stated. "Then there will be a court hearing, where they are being charged for attempted murder and kidnapping. It will be quite a while before they go to prison, but they will not be coming out for a long time." I nodded with a deep sigh leaving my lungs.

"They also started an investigation against Soomi and her friends for their previous attack on you and they will be charged for assault and harassment." Yoongi finished off.

"Good. They deserve it." I nodded again. "On a side note, how did you guys get there?" I turned to the others.

"We all got a message from your phone to come and meet you in the park. It seemed off, but we didn't really think much of it. And then we were captured one by one. Not the proudest moment of my life." Namjoon grimaced, making me lightly chuckle.

"But you weren't there before." I turned to Yoongi. "I saw you when you arrived. You basically came prepared." I looked at him suspiciously.

"To be honest, I didn't have my phone with me at the time of the message. I only received it when I got home." He explained. "I tried to call Jimin and then Hoseok, but none of them picked up, which was quite strange." He furrowed his brows. "Then I called Yojin, she is the closest to you after all, but she knew nothing of the meeting. She was actually expecting you to go over. It was rather weird that you wouldn't message your best friend first, let alone at all, while changing your plans without a word. I didn't exactly know what to prepare, I just knew something was up. I took the most obvious things that I could come up with. Knife, chloroform and some rags." He shrugged. My eyes widened.

"I think... we have a different opinion on obvious items." I chuckled forcefully, but he just rolled his eyes.

"Don't look at me like that. As I said, I knew something was up." He shrugged.

"And... you just keep chloroform laying around in your house, right?" I asked suspiciously, which earned another eye-roll from him.

"My aunt is a doctor, she likes to keep some of her stash at home." His goofy smile made me giggle at him.

"I guess we are lucky you are a psychopath." I chuckled, but he just waved me off.

My friends' lively, happy mood made me feel better, even though I wished Jimin was a part of it. He seemed to want to avoid me and while it hurt, I understood his reasons. He was more than disappointed, he was angry at me and I didn't blame him. I felt guilty for being reckless and getting everyone in trouble. 

Notes: If you enjoyed it, don't forget to like the chapter. Thank you :)  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

640 56 14
ser·en·dip·i·ty /ˌserənˈdipədē/ noun the occurrence and development of events by chance in a happy or beneficial way. Who knew that an unfortunate ev...
292K 5.1K 30
Katherine is in love with her boyfriend, Bradley Simpson. So in love that when he texts her, her face lights up and even when someone mention's his n...
62.6K 3.4K 30
Book 1 ~I always watched you~ ~You just never noticed~
45K 869 23
where an average girl who works at a coffee shop meets an idol. "you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen"