Just Like Magic ✔️

By your_jagiya91

She was more than ordinary but she kept that secret to herself, well and her best friend Namjoon. The two gre... More

Disclaimer
1: Best Friends
2: Yoonmin and the Favor
3: Getting Ready
4: Bad Date
5: Namjoon Meets Taehyung
6: Unexpected Efforts
7: First Impressions
8: Truth Be Told
9: Who Are You?
10: Meeting The Hyungs
11: So It Begins
12: Returning The Favor
13: Kim Seokjin
14: All Sorts Of Crazy
15: Time In The Hot Tub
16: Tae & His Dirty Mouth
17: Breakfast With The Kims
18: Breakups Aren't Equal
19: Thank You
20: The Plan...Gone Wrong
21: You Love Me
22: All Over The Place
23: Competition
24: Jin's Comment
25: Love All Around
26: Truth or Dare: Part One
27: Truth or Dare: Part Two
28: Soft & Protective
29: Angry Namjoon
30: Forgiveness
31: We're All Alright
32: Party Crasher
33: Punishment
35: Getting Permission
36: Private Dining Rooms
37: Sexual Tension
38: Celebrating
Chapter 39: Wedding Bells
Chapter 40: Shipping & A Heart Shaped Bed
41: Punishment Time
42: Family (Final)
43: Epilogue

34: Discovered Daddy Kink

10.4K 445 89
By your_jagiya91

The movement of his mouth was rough, erratic, and so incredibly sexy. I was melting just from his soft lips, and I was so relaxed into his touch that I forgot all about my second pending punishment. He pulled his lips away and smiled before he kissed me again, short and sweet.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too."

He pulled up off of me smirking down, yet just as hard as he was a moment ago. He pulled out a little and pushed back in slowly tilting his head. I let out a sharp gasp as the head of his cock rubbed right on my g-spot. Even though the sensation wasn't as intense, it still had my eyes rolling to the back of my head.

"Mmmmmm." I moaned. "God you're so big....you stretch me so goooood." I groaned as he thrusted harder.

But when he stopped I whined looking up to him. He pulled out of me completely, and I missed the feeling of fullness he was giving me. "Come on babygirl stand up."

I groaned, weakly getting to my feet. He went around me sitting on the bed. He pulled me to him bending the top half of my body over his lap. My face was pushed up against the blankets and I could feel the wetness of our earlier activities on my chin. He rubbed my bare ass with his large hand and it felt soft and soothing. Then I felt his hand leave my skin only to slam back down in a sharp slap making me gasp out.

"FUCK!" I shouted.

"Now, what I want you to do is count." He said in a sultry voice that caused me to get even wetter than I was.

He brought his hand up and slapped it down on my ass again. "TWO!" I shouted, not daring to defy him.

When he brought his hand down for another slap, the framed picture he had of he and I fell off of his desk that was a few feet away from us. "Noona..." he chuckled. "Is your magic affected by or pleasure?"

"Taeeee." I whined. "Don't." I pleaded.

He came down and slapped me again, causing the light to flicker. He forgot all about the counting as he brought his hand down over and over slapping me on my bare skin. Each slap brought forth a different belonging of his to fall or shatter, and he didn't seem to care one bit. After my ass started to get sore he stopped and the room was destroyed. Clothes were everywhere, papers flew, and at one point, I swear Tae and I were hovering above the bed.

I was panting from pain and pleasure, and he was also, only from excitement. I was groaning, because though it was sexy, I was so wet I could feel it leeking between my thighs and his. His hand was softly rubbing over the reddened skin and he leaned and kissed it softly.

"I'm sorry." Be breathed. "I didn't mean to go overboard." He said. He moved his hand from my bottom down to my folds lightly tracing my wet lips. "But it looks like you enjoyed it."

"Tae...please."

"What would you like babyirl? You were so good...so so good..."

"I want to feel you."

"Feel my what?" he said as he pushed two fingers into me easily. He rubbed on my sensitive sticky walls rubbing on my gspot. "You have to tell me baby."

"God Tae."I growled annoyed at his teasing. "Just fuck me already."

He pulled me up and pushed me down into the mattress straddling my hips. "You want me to fuck you?"

"YES!" I shouted as he grinded his hard cock on my clit. "Please! I've been a good girl!"

"Have you?" He teased further grinding hard again.

"Fuck this!" I shouted. I pushed him with my strength and a tiny bit of magic causing him to fly backwards. He twisted his body and when his back met the matress and I crawled up on him straddling his cock. "I have been a good girl!" I shouted to him grabbing his face. "It's time you fuck me hard, Daddy!"

My eyes went wide and I gasped pulling my hand back. I had never called someone daddy before. I wasn't sure how Taehyung would feel about it as his expression matched mine. In the same instant however, I felt his cock throb as soon as the word left my mouth.

I cocked my head. "Do you like it when babygirl calls you Daddy?" I felt him throb again and I knew the name was affecting him. I started to move very sensually against him letting my wet lips drag across his shaft. "Mmmm..." I moaned. "Daddy, you're so hard. Please...please fuck me."

"Fuck!" He breathed out. He grabbed my hips lifting me up slightly positioning himself right at my entrance. He pulled me down hard and I gasped hard. "GOD! You're so wet!"

"Oh fuck Daddy....fuck!"

He lifted me still bending his knees. I took hold of the headboard above us gripping hard. Taehyung held on to me as he used all his force and energy to fuck up into me. His balls slapped my ass as out hips collided and at that angle my clit hit his pelvis. It was like something in him took over and the only way for him to get out whatever it was that he was holding on to was fucking me into submission.

My mouth hung open, and I panted heavily, groaning as he moved in and out of me. My arms became weak and I had to grip onto his forearms to hold on to the ride I was getting.

"FUCK! Babygirl you are so tight...so fucking wet...so good...oh my god." He moved and twisted us so he was hovering above me. My legs were wrapped around his waist and he was thrusting hard. "Who do you belong to?!" he demanded.

"Y-you." I gasped out.

The orgasm in me was building fast and even the touch he gave me was arousing. Every skin on skin contact caused my body to shiver in pleasure.

"Fuck, your pussy is so good." He groaned. "This pussy is mine, do you understand?"

"Yes Daddy!"

"My pussy!" he shouted again. "Fuck! Who's pussy is this!?"

"Oh my god Taehyung!" I shouted. He started to thrust faster and faster.

"Who's pussy, babygirl?! Who's pussy?"

"Your's daddy....all yours!"

With one last hard thrust the coil in my stomach snapped and I groaned out loudly, shouting Taehyung's name. He also shouted my name as he came hard, throbbing inside of me. His body shook as he continued to pump into me prolonging both of our orgasms. My eyes were shut tight, and I felt the delicious ache between my legs leave me satisfied. I felt him lower himself pressing his forehead against mine. His breathing was heavy matching my own, the sweat that soaked his hair dripped onto my face and I didn't care one bit. He pulled out of me and moved to roll next to me wrapping his arms around me.

"That...was so...hot." He breathed out swallowing afterwards. "You are so...amazing. God I love you." He said kissing me. "Thank you for...saying that."

I giggled. "Daddy?"

He smiled. "Yeah, that. Holy shit...I didn't know I had a daddy kink."

I kissed him again. "We will save that for rainy days okay?"

He nodded. "Yeah...I'm good with that."

That night we cuddled in our own mess. Neither of us wanted to move to shower, so we agreed to do it in the morning. I woke up with his arms tightly around me, his face tucked into my neck. I could feel his soft breath against my neck and it was so relaxing. I felt at peace, and loved.

I moved a little making him stir and wake up. When he cracked his eyes open and saw me, his smile spread across his face, and his white teeth shined brightly. "Good morning, baby."

"Morning." I smiled back. "Ready to shower?"

"Oh god yes." He groaned stretching. "I'm actually a little sore."

"YOU are sore. I cant move." I said giggling to myself.

"I'm sorry baby." He smiled. "I'll carry you to the bathroom."

He lifted me and we soaked in the warm water together. Once we made our way down stairs we saw Yoongi and Jimin, and Jin and Namjoon, sitting at the table eating breakfast.

Jimin looked up and smirked at me, then he turned to Taehyung.

"Hey, Daddy." He smirked.

The rest of the boys at the table started laughing and Tae looked like a deer in headlights. I giggled and took a plate of food sitting next to him. "Don't you call Yoongi, Oppa?" I said taking the first bite.

The rest of the table went silent as they stared at the couple. Tae laughed sitting on my other side, and we ate our breakfast, in peace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 73 14
Hi I am park jimin I can't believe what I am going to say now but my heart was unconscious for awhile now, so many people confessing their feelings a...
450K 26.1K 78
[WATTPAD PREVIEW FEATURED] 😳🙏✨💃 "She's mine, and I'll fight the whole world to keep her. The sins of the past may block our emotions, but I refus...
277K 13.1K 35
Dancing was your life, but you never were able to make a career out of in the way you dreamed. Injuries from your hard work always took you away from...
2M 79.3K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...