Saiki K. Oneshots

By HEXINXINHE

This the Disastrous Life of Saiki K. One Shots, where new chapters are no longer coming out. With all differe... More

Request
Toritsuka x Dead! Child! Reader
Kusuo x Child! Adopted! O.C.
Kusuo x Older Sister O.C
Kusuo x Drunk O.C.
Aren x O.C Attacked!
Nendo x Baby!Female! Reader
Yuuta x O.C. Double Love P.1
Double Love P.2
Kokomi x Male O.C. P.1
Kokomi x Male O.C p.2
Kusuo x Seven Deadly Sins Crossover
Kusuo x Shonen Maid
Kusuo x O.H.S.H.C
Dead! Kusuo x Dead O.C.
Kusuo x Cousins! Hitachiin! O.H.S.H.C
Kusuo x Cat O.C. x Amp
Saiki Kusuo Teacher! x Assassination Classroom
Hairo (Kineshi) x Tennis Player Reader
Kusuke x Genius Child O.C
Kusuo x Dorothy Must Die crossover
Hiro Kineshi x Reader
Kaido x Sister O.C.
Kusuo x Little Brother O.C
Kusuo x Black Butler
Kusuo x Haruhi (O.H.S.H.C)
Kusuo x Fairy Tail
Kusuo x Average! Reader
Kusuo x Coffee Store Owner Reader!
Kusuo x Sick! Reader
New Student! Kusuo x Psychic O.C Part 1
New Student! Kusuo x Psychic O.C Part 2
Metori x Poor! O.C.
Aren x Delinquent O.C.
Kusuo x Famous! Reader
Akechi (Touma) x Reader
Kusuo x Fairy Tail! Reader (Crossover)
Kusuke x Genius! Reader
Aren x Martial Artist! O.C.
Kusuo x Pokemon Crossover
Makoto x Actress! O.C.
Lost! Kokomi x Male! Reader
Kaido x Reader
Kusuke x Reader
Kusuo x Seven Deadly Sins
Kusuo x Aiura
Kusuo x Undere! O.C!
Explanation on Final Chapter/ Last Call on Request
Kusuo x B.N.H.A
Kusuo x Aren P.1
Kusuo x Aren P.2
Kusuo x Shun
Kusuo x Shun P.2
Aren x Shun
Across My Universe P.1
Across My Universe P.2
Across My Universe P.3
Across My Universe P.4
Thank You
My Next Book
Winner Announcement
My New Book
Kusuo x OC
Toritsuka x Trans! Reader
Toritsuka x Saiki
IT Chapter 2 x Saiki K
Saiki x It Chapter 2 Part 2
Saiki x BNHA
Saiki Siblings x Maze Runner
Saiki Kusuo x Death Note
Kusuo x It Chapter 1
Kusuo x Haikyuu
Haikyuu x Assassination Classroom
Kusuo x B.N.H.A
Kusuo x B.N.H.A P.2
Kusuo x Haikyuu P.2
Fem. Kusuo x Shy. Reader
Kids AU
Saiki x Harry Potter
Saiki x Harry Potter P.2
Saiki x BNHA
Kusuo x Haikyuu
Kusuo x Reader
Kusuo x Haikyuu!
Kusuo x Haikyuu Part 2
Kusuo x Haikyuu!! Part 3
Untitled Part 88
Kusuo x Haikyuu Part 4

Child! Kusuo x Assassination Classroom

3.1K 72 10
By HEXINXINHE

Kusuo's P.O.V

The life I wanted of boring averageness was never going to ever happen. Mostly because of the government. When I was the bright young age of nine the government offered me a job. A job to spy on other people around the world, the one that I stupidly agreed to. When I turned ten I started to work for the government full time instead of going to school. I mean I didn't need an education, I was already smart and talented enough, but I wanted to be a normal kid, you know the one that doesn't do dangerous jobs that freak your parents out wondering if you're ever going to come back in one piece much less alive.

By age 13 I was working full time with the government and I started to become a young assassin, no more nice jobs, where I quickly write a few weak points in the suspect and where they are or who they are. No, I was training to kill people, and now the entire Japanese government knowing about my powers they could possibly,

One: Use me as a deadly weapon

Two: Blackmail me to work longer

Three: Let me use my powers without overly talking about it to anyone, and my power would just be an extra help to me and my partners.

But surprisingly the government was the third option, not only letting me use my powers but also supporting my capabilities often praising me with it. That was the past and now I'm 14. Things started to change only last year but a lot can change in one time period, though my powers are still praised, I'm getting tired of this life, just remember I've been doing this for five years, 9-5 Monday through Friday. . . if I'm lucky, because of this job I might not be home for two months staying up for days on end or even weeks at times.

I wish I could have my own friend's people my age. I wish I could avoid people at supermarkets that I don't get along with when I'm with my mom, or go to work or help out my dad at times, or even a simple meal of sweets with my brother as he teases me about a girl, or protects me from bullies even though I can fight for myself easily. Though someone always wants something that they don't have themselves.

I'm coming back from a job that was suspected to take me 5 days, but I ended it in 1 day and a half. Turning back from the bloody corpse, wiping the blood on my face with my sleeve. I dial the number to my secretary.

'Hello?'

"Yes, I have finished the assignment."

'Great job Kusuo. Surpassing all of us as usual. You have gotten 1 new request since your leaving I'll send you the description, as for right now head home and take rest till you go off again.'

"Yes, thank you." I close my blue and white flip phone as I walk away. Having the dead body to someone else to deal with, whoever it doesn't matter, as long as I don't take care of it. I teleport out of the dark bloody apartment. Into my own clean peaceful one, "Mom, I'm here." I call out, nothing. Before I could say anything again I hear storming down the stairs and my mom squeezing the daylight out of me. Saying stuff like 'I missed you' or 'are you okay'

You know the usual, I nod. "I'll set you a shower upstairs," but before she could I stopped her. "No worries, I can my self," I say as I walk upstairs. "Uh, ya sure. Sorry," she says though it's barely audible. I go upstairs picking out a white shirt and jeans. I set my clothes next to the sink as I turned on the shower. Rising off my body, which was very needed, the dry blood came off quickly from my hair or behind my ears. Mine or not. It didn't matter to me, I just had to get it all off.

After the nice 15 minute shower, I wrapped a towel around my waist as I say down on the lid toilet seat. I got on my phone to receive the details on the new assignment.

Kill: Korosensei

Reasons: Obliterated the moon, plans to do the same to Earth in March.

Weapon of choice: Given to you. Pistol and Knife

Area of Location: Class E-3.

Time to expected to complete: Whenever before March

Operation Date: Three days from today.

After finishing reading my next assignment. Smiling to my self, I finally get to go to school, sure I wouldn't be learning, but it doesn't matter I could finally become a student a feeling I haven't gotten in five years. I got my clothes on as I go downstairs, "Why so smiley." My mom asks as she was opening up a pack of sweets handing them over to me. Which I gladly took, I explained how I was offered a job in a classroom until March or less.

As usual, she was proud though she bit back, 'His whole childhood has passed by while he was working.' "It's fine Mom, I'm already used to it. How about this, when I finish this mission I'll ask for a year break, while I go to school? I'll be going into high school so many people would be new. " I asked hoping it would help both of us. She took a shaky sigh "Yes that would be great." She smiled.

The next three days were gone before I knew it had even started. I left to go to my new job. Now with more detail who I was working with, two of the three teachers are pro and trained assassins and the last one was my target.

Time Skip

Today was my first start of school, 'Hopefully, the new kid isn't like our previous', 'I hope the new kid is a guy.' many thoughts were mostly about me which got annoying fast. I leaned against the wall to wait for one of my teachers to give me my weapons. "Kusuo-sensei." I turn to the sound to see Agent Bitch, I heard her be called coming towards me. "They can't lay a finger on you." She yells while laying an overprotective arm on me, bringing me into her chest. After about five minutes of this, I hear. . . "Saiki, you can come in now." I hear Koro-sensei call to me. I open the sliding door as I walk into the classroom with Agent Jelavic grabbing my legs to stop me from going into class.

Jelavic was like a portable and workable mother to say it in a nice way. When I went go long trip jobs with her, she always took care of me. Splitting the job with her getting the larger portion. We talked and actually liked working together since we always finish work early. I poked her head then pointed to the class who was staring awkwardly. She slightly coughed and walked towards the door but before she could leave she quickly hugged me and then shot out of the classroom. "I'm Saiki Kusuo, nice to meet you all," I say plainly as I look toward the classroom of students. "Ah, yes. You may sit next to, hmm..." Korosensei thought for a while. "Yes! Karma raise your hand, Saiki you can sit next to him." I nodded and went to the seat.

This 'Karma Akabane' wouldn't leave me alone. He started to talk to me in the middle of class and even found ways to provoke the teacher. "Saiki, Saiki, Saiki~"I hear his whisper to me. "What!" I snap back whispering. "Nothing." he smiled then went back to paying 'attention'. I don't really use my powers on kids, but at times like these powers become useful. I use my levitation to move his chair back, causing him to fall on the floor. I internally grin. "Now Karma, don't disrupt the class with your silly antics. Sit down." Koro-sensei calmly told him. "But I-" Karma was cut off by sensei. "Sit." as he pointed to the chair with his tentacles, Karma muttered curses under his breath and sat down.

After a while of class, I hear the door open again only to see Agent Karasuma their staring right at me, "Sh*t, she wasn't kidding about you." and that he closed the door. After that happened there was always a weird Aura surrounding me that made people back away that class time. Next was English taught by the one and only Jelavic. "Kusuo!" she yelled as she came and barreled hug me to the ground. I lift her off me and I head to my seat. "Well then, let's get working to class," she said as nothing happened, people once again passed weird looks to one another.

Next was Physical Education, I had t be careful, even with the limiters my brother makes, with the dear old Karasuma. He was something he can seem rude and arrogant towards people. Though leading to me he becomes mushy, I think he's just afraid that I can fire him any time I want, you know since I'm both his and Jelavic sensei and boss. "Okay we will be doing hand to hand combat," he said as he showed the class how to do techniques and fight, after teaching a whole lesson before he even sent the kids away he came to me.

"Sensei did I do it right? Am I doing a good job? Did I do something wrong? Answer me Sensei!" He yelled shaking me by the shoulders. Now the kids looked all at me, "Sensei?!" they screamed all at the same time. "Yes this the one and only best Kusuo Sensei." he yelled then came to my ear whispering, "Did I do a good job, please don't fire me." I was having enough on my weird teachers who used to be my students. I raised a fist and punched him in the stomach holding back slightly sending him back a few meters.

"Enough. I am for once a student and you are the teacher get your head in the game." I yelled over to him. Which he got back up and nodded to my instruction. "Very well then Kusuo, as for everyone else you may head to class." He commanded as everyone walked to their next class inside. It was now only me and my student, I smiled, "You did well." as I turned and went into class.

By the time lunch rolled around everyone surrounded my desk asking questions like, "Why is Professor Bitch so close to you." or "What was the complete change in attitude for Professor Karasuma?" and things like that. Then one with brown and white shaggy hair put a hand on the table and yelled in my face. "Answer god damn it!" I wiped the spit off my face as looked over to him.

"Can I help you?" I say in a monotoned voice pissing him off further. "Yes! Why don't you-" as he was lunging for my shirt he was stopped by a girl with long blond hair, Rio Nakamura who pulled him back.

"Wait, I get it. You are jealous. Jealous that the teachers know and fear me. Jealous that I have become better than you in the one day that I'm here. Jealous that I'm higher up in the chain than you would ever be in." I told him stepping closer and closer to him as he fell on the floor scrambling back. You realize how much you can know by reading the minds of others.

"W-what? N-no, n-not a-at a-all." He tried to defy me, "Oh? Really? I thought I hit it on the dot right there." I say calmly and sarcastically as I turn and go back to my seat. As the other students slowly step away. "You want answers yet you're backing away. Do you want me to say the answers or not?" they all nodded their heads.

They all once again surrounded my table. "As you know I'm Saiki Kusuo, that's no lie. I've been working for the government part-time when I was nine, then a year later I worked full time. I taught classes which Karasuma and Jelavic wherein, I am also their boss so that makes sense of their change in attitude." My classmates were stunned, and I don't blame them. I'm just a child average looking, but an average child is the only thing I'm not.

"That's so..." Rio started"COOL! "they all yelled. I covered my ears. "Yes, yes, now calm down. We have a teacher to kill. Any plans?" They smiled while a boy with blue hair, Nagisa came up to me. "These are his weak points, I have a few," he said passing me a notebook. I silently read over it. Not that bad I thought as Nagisa's nervous thoughts were sent to me. "Good job, now let's kill a teacher," I say while twiddling a knife in between my fingers. I start to float in the air, bringing all the knives and guns from the kids' desk and pockets.

They all looked surprised. "What's with the faces it's not like it's the only weird thing you've ever seen," I say to them. "Follow me," I say as I float out of the classroom. They all smile and nod coming outside to meet with me. Karma was the first in the hallway. "So it was you who threw me out of my seat," he said angerly. "Well. . ." I thought for a moment with a tint of emotion. ". . . ya, that was me." I finish in my monotoned voice as usual. ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

500K 9K 44
[Please do not copy or repost anywhere. Please read only on Wattpad, anywhere else this story is published isn't affiliated with me and should be rep...
106K 1.1K 32
Φ΄ΦΆΦΈ π“‚ƒβŠΉ Φ΄ΦΆΦΈ One shots of our beloved and disastrous characters; requests are welcome β™‘ Λšβ‚Šβ€§κ’°αƒ β˜† ΰ»’κ’± β€§β‚ŠΛš #1 in saikikoneshots 13Β·08Β·22 #...
335K 12.8K 39
Keiko Mochizuki is oblivious to see how lucky she really is. ˖◛⁺⑅♑ Seasons 1-3 ˖◛⁺⑅♑ Saiki x OC (Slowburn) ˖◛⁺⑅♑ The disastrous life of Saiki K belo...
152K 5.7K 44
Saiki dies somehow, and is reincarnated into a world where people have superpowers called quirks. The society is made up of people who call themselve...