Seductress

By theathea3015

"How dare you? Ariana, how dare you?" I could feel the anger from his heart radiate through his ears. the te... More

Prologue.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 49(Pt.2)
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Help

Chapter 22

3.7K 252 12
By theathea3015

Sorry for the late update my sweethearts....school's been fucking me up. Here's your chapter and I hope you love it! Enjoy....

______________________________

Don't forget you have the day off tomorrow. I'll pick you up by 6:30pm for Zoey's party.
                  ~N

I read his email over and over again. I know he's still pissed over the Red incident. He's so possessive when it comes to me. But earlier, when he saw Red and Alyssa, it didn't seem to bother him irrespective of the fact that she's his girlfriend!

Admit it bitch, you enjoy his possessive ass.

I rolled my eyes at my inner girl. Then I remembered something. Shit! I forgot to get a gift for his sister and he entrusted that to me. I face palmed as I thought of what to do. I can't tell Nick, he'll think I'm inefficient. I look at the grandpa clock on the wall. 10:52pm.

I'll just get the gift tomorrow. Can't risk going out tonight.

I close my eyes trying to sleep but sleep just wouldn't come. I know why I'm restless. It's because I'm nervous about meeting his family. What if they don't like me? What if I'm not up to their standards? What if they ask me questions related to Harry? Why did I agree to get myself into this mess?

I walk to my closet and start searching for the perfect outfit.

Trying to impress his family now?

I ignore my inner girl. I swear she's the most annoying bitch ever. I remember Nick said I should dress simple. But how on earth do you dress simple when you're going to meet influential people of the society? Should I wear something that shows too much skin, or less skin? Just how should I dress? I give up and go to Tammy's room.

I knock and get in. "Hey Tammy, got a minute?"

She was laying on her bed watching the local news. Like for real, who watches news when there's Netflix? Apparently, my sister. She nodded and turned down the TV volume. "What's up?"

"Nick."

Her eyes widened. "Oh my God, did you guys do it?"

I rolled my eyes. "Seriously girl? We did nothing."

She relaxed a bit. "Was about to ask for the spicy details but whatever. What's up with Nick?"

"He invited me to his sister's party and I don't know what to wear. He said I should dress simple but you know how rich his family is, if I wear a simple dress, might as well show up looking like a peasant."

Tammy burst out laughing. "Scared you won't impress the in-laws?"

"Tamara!" I cried out, face palming. "Just help me out, will ya. This is a serious issue. I need to look my best.  Just come help me pick out something simple, yet impressive."

She smiled. "Fine. But you owe me one."

*****

So here I am, getting ready for Zoey's party. I went to the mall earlier and got her the latest Louis Vuitton handbag and matching shoes. I hope she likes it. Tamara my ever so loving sister who happens to be my personal make up artist did a simple yet classy make up on my face. I must admit, I look really beautiful and revealing in the black dress Tammy picked out for me.

Tammy tied my hair into a messy bun leaving a few tendrils falls out.  She then picked out my nude pumps and gold clutch and I was good to go.

"I still think this dress is too revealing." I whined for the nth time. Revealing yet beautiful.

Tammy ignored me. I chuckled. Bet she's tired of telling me that the dress is nice.

"And now for the finishing touch." She announced with a bright smile and walked to the dressing stand. I was really glad she was recovering fast. She could move about a little without complaining about pains. She walked back to me with her hands behind.

I giggled. "And that is?"

She smiled and pushed her hand forward to reveal my dior perfume. "Ta-da!"

I burst out laughing. "Really Tammy? Are you like four?"

She laughed too. "Add your age to that and it's gonna give you my age. Anyways, if you're really going to seduce that hot fuck, you should do it right."

"And my perfume would do it?"

She nodded. "Its the perfect touch of seduction, mon amie." She said as she sprayed some on me. "Hmmm....seductive."

I giggled at her childish, yet sweet act. I looked at my watch. "Still got ten minutes." And as if on cue, my phone beeped with the entry of a new message.

'Be there in a bit. I hope you're ready.
               ~N

I replied and put my phone aside. I turned back to my sister who had a stupid smile on her face. I laughed. "What?"

"You like that guy, don't you?"

My heart skipped a beat. Do I really like him? I'm not supposed to. All this is for Tammy. I can't like Nick. He has a girlfriend. I shook my head. "Its all just business. Nothing more."

"Whatever makes you sleep at night, Ari. Chop chop, you gotta go. Drink some water first, okay?"

I looked at her and my heart melted. She's the sweetest person ever. I pulled her in for a bear hug. "Thank you Tammy. I really appreciate your help."

"For nothing baby sis. Now go."

I laughed. "So now you're driving me out, huh?"

She laughed and nodded. I drank some water and went out. A beautiful Mercedes Benz pulled up in front of me and of course, my ever so handsome Nick stepped out.

My?

For real, I hate my inner girl. I can never think in peace because of her.

I blushed beet root with the way Nick's eyes roamed over my body, and forgive me for being so bold, but there was a huge tent in his black pants. What the...

"Goodness gracious cara. Do you want me to pass out?" He said in a deep and husky tone. He sounded slightly breathless.

Oh my God, is the dress not nice? Is it showing too much skin? I knew it. I should have worn something more decent. "I'm sorry, I'll just go change it." I said turning to open the door.

"Change that dress and you're fired." He said seriously and I turned back, tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear. "Girl you fine as fuck. For real Ariane. Now come give me a hug, will you?"

I smiled shyly and walked over to him. He hugged me and groaned. "You smell so nice, the things I want to do to you." He muttered in my neck and if I wasn't so keen, I wouldn't have heard it.

I pulled away and handed him Zoey's gift bag. "That's what I got for her."

"Aren't you such an angel?" He said as he opened the passengers door for me. I just smiled and got in. He followed suit and we drove. He filled me on  what I was to expect. His sister was super friendly and so was Zach, his father. His mother, Nicole, was kind of hard to impress and then his grandfather, Paul was the joker. He also mentioned that he had a brother, Nigel,who's never around. To be honest, I didn't know what to expect so I just nodded and kept quiet.

About 25 minutes later, we pulled up in front of a mansion. Man was this dude filthy rich. His house didn't even look half as big as this one for crying out loud! I spotted numerous expensive  cars and rich people moving about. Nick was about to step out of the car but I stopped him by placing my palms on the back of his hand.

He turned to me and flashed his billion dollar smile. "You don't need to be nervous Ariane, I'll be with you throughout. Besides Zoey's excited to see you again."

"Right. My first impression counted well."

He chuckled. "Common Ariane, you were super cute, plus Zoey took a liking to you. Let's go now, haven't eaten all day."

I giggled as we stepped out.  We held hands as we walked past the guest and believe me, I got the stares of my life. I just hope that bitch Alyssa isn't here.

So that you can jump on her man, right?

Urghh! What the hell should I do to my inner girl to shut up?

"Nickyyyy." I was pulled out of my thoughts by a melodious voice. I looked up to see a tall and when I say extremely, I mean extremely cute brunette. Woahhhh, did God set aside a special day to create the humans of this family? The image of her during the video call did her no justice. She turned to me with a wide smile, flashing her pearl white teeth. "And I presume you must be Arianna." She said pulling me into a bone crushing hug.

Nick chuckled as he pulled me away from her. "Enough of that rat head, she's gonna choke."

Zoey glared at him. "Don't make me get started with you, granny. Ari wasn't complaining." She turned to me and smiled. "I can call you Ari, right?"

I smiled at her. "Of course you can. By the way, happy birthday Zoey. Nick got this for you." I said handing her the gift bag. Her eyes lit up like a Christmas tree as she  was about to pull her brother for a hug.

"Too much credit. Ariane picked it out for me.. so she basically got the gift for you. Thank her instead." She looked at me as I smiled weakly and pulled me into another bone crushing hug.

"I knew I made the right decision by liking you. Thank you so much Ari. You barely know me yet you got me a gift!" She chimed happily. I was pleased that she wasn't one of those rich spoilt kids that never appreciated things.

Nick cleared his throat "Don't I get a hug too..? I'm your brother !"

Zoey and I giggled. "Of course you do granny. Come here." She said as she hugged him and I internally cooed. They looked so happy. Nick then pulled away and said he had to get something from his room. I was left with Zoey.

We walked about as she introduced me to all her friends. So far, everything was good, I was having a great time and surprisingly, the nervousness was gone until I saw a beautiful woman walking our way. She looked rich in her evening gown and her hair was tied in a firm bun. "Mama." Zoey said smiling.

"Hi Mrs DeMorgane." Zoey's friends greeted and all scurried away. Believe me, I was about to do same but Zoey held my hand.

I looked at her nervously. Her aura screamed fear.

"Ari, this is my mom. Mama, meet Arianna, Nick's girlfriend." Zoey's told her mother excitedly.

I shook my head. "No no, I'm not his girlfriend. I'm just his friend. Uhh....good evening ma'am." I said awkwardly as I sent a hand ahead for a handshake. Why didn't I say personal assistant?

She looked at my hands, then at my face, then back to my hand, and finally back to my face. "Its Madame."

I pulled my hand back and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. "Sorry. Good evening Madame DeMorgane."

She didn't reply me as she turned to Zoey. "Zoey dear, where is Nicholas?"

Zoey had a disapproving look on her face. "He's upstairs."

Her mom flashed her a beautiful smile. If she wasn't so rude, I'll have called her a queen. "Be a darling and go call for him. Alyssa would soon be here and I want us all to welcome her."

Zoey frowned this time. "Mom, why did you invite that woman? You know I hate her guts."

"She's my future daughter-in-law, she should be here." Her mother replied with a smirk.

Zoey looked really angry. "This is my party ma', and I didn't invite her."

Her mother raised her perfectly carved brows. "And who's sponsoring your party, young lady?"

Zoey groaned as she turned to me. "I'm sorry Ari, I'll just go call Nick and then come back for you." She said as she walked away.

No Zoey, take me with you...

I gulped as I stared  at Madame DeMorgane. The way she was looking at me made me want to die.

"I'll be civil with you, honey. Leave." She said gracefully and I internally cringed at the way she called me honey.

I turned to go find Zoey's friends but stopped when she spoke again.

"I mean leave my house."

______________________________

So....was the chapter worth it?🤔

Of course it was😄

Vote if you're eager for the next chapter.😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.1K 1.5K 15
warning | The following story contains vulgar language and sexual scenes that might be offensive to some readers. So don't go complaining in the comm...
100K 1.5K 15
He brought his hands up and tucked my hair behind my ear. coming closer to my ear "Do i arouse you?" he whispered, making my knees weak "I can feel...
6.9M 208K 78
Mari Hansen ran away from home at 15 not being able to stand her radically religious family anymore and was desperate to be nothing like them which l...
6K 339 32
The next moment he broke the staring contest, picked me up on his shoulders "What the fuck are you doing ?" I screamed before he threw me on the bed...