Saiki K. Oneshots

By HEXINXINHE

This the Disastrous Life of Saiki K. One Shots, where new chapters are no longer coming out. With all differe... More

Request
Toritsuka x Dead! Child! Reader
Kusuo x Child! Adopted! O.C.
Kusuo x Older Sister O.C
Kusuo x Drunk O.C.
Aren x O.C Attacked!
Nendo x Baby!Female! Reader
Yuuta x O.C. Double Love P.1
Double Love P.2
Kokomi x Male O.C. P.1
Kokomi x Male O.C p.2
Kusuo x Seven Deadly Sins Crossover
Kusuo x Shonen Maid
Kusuo x O.H.S.H.C
Dead! Kusuo x Dead O.C.
Kusuo x Cousins! Hitachiin! O.H.S.H.C
Kusuo x Cat O.C. x Amp
Saiki Kusuo Teacher! x Assassination Classroom
Hairo (Kineshi) x Tennis Player Reader
Kusuo x Dorothy Must Die crossover
Child! Kusuo x Assassination Classroom
Hiro Kineshi x Reader
Kaido x Sister O.C.
Kusuo x Little Brother O.C
Kusuo x Black Butler
Kusuo x Haruhi (O.H.S.H.C)
Kusuo x Fairy Tail
Kusuo x Average! Reader
Kusuo x Coffee Store Owner Reader!
Kusuo x Sick! Reader
New Student! Kusuo x Psychic O.C Part 1
New Student! Kusuo x Psychic O.C Part 2
Metori x Poor! O.C.
Aren x Delinquent O.C.
Kusuo x Famous! Reader
Akechi (Touma) x Reader
Kusuo x Fairy Tail! Reader (Crossover)
Kusuke x Genius! Reader
Aren x Martial Artist! O.C.
Kusuo x Pokemon Crossover
Makoto x Actress! O.C.
Lost! Kokomi x Male! Reader
Kaido x Reader
Kusuke x Reader
Kusuo x Seven Deadly Sins
Kusuo x Aiura
Kusuo x Undere! O.C!
Explanation on Final Chapter/ Last Call on Request
Kusuo x B.N.H.A
Kusuo x Aren P.1
Kusuo x Aren P.2
Kusuo x Shun
Kusuo x Shun P.2
Aren x Shun
Across My Universe P.1
Across My Universe P.2
Across My Universe P.3
Across My Universe P.4
Thank You
My Next Book
Winner Announcement
My New Book
Kusuo x OC
Toritsuka x Trans! Reader
Toritsuka x Saiki
IT Chapter 2 x Saiki K
Saiki x It Chapter 2 Part 2
Saiki x BNHA
Saiki Siblings x Maze Runner
Saiki Kusuo x Death Note
Kusuo x It Chapter 1
Kusuo x Haikyuu
Haikyuu x Assassination Classroom
Kusuo x B.N.H.A
Kusuo x B.N.H.A P.2
Kusuo x Haikyuu P.2
Fem. Kusuo x Shy. Reader
Kids AU
Saiki x Harry Potter
Saiki x Harry Potter P.2
Saiki x BNHA
Kusuo x Haikyuu
Kusuo x Reader
Kusuo x Haikyuu!
Kusuo x Haikyuu Part 2
Kusuo x Haikyuu!! Part 3
Untitled Part 88
Kusuo x Haikyuu Part 4

Kusuke x Genius Child O.C

2.9K 37 9
By HEXINXINHE

No One's P.OV

"So that's her." Kusuke pointed through the class glass window, at the petite brown-haired girl. "Yep that's Lara; the straight-A honor student. Brat" the principal told to the genius himself., mumbling the last part under his breath. 'Teacher's and principal's do have favorites' Kusuke chuckled to himself. Now, many of you are wondering why Kusuke was at an Elementry/Junior High school, looking for a genius child. Well, it's easy, to stop his brother Kusuo from beating him at everyday life. Sheesh, holding a grudge much?

"I'll go get her." the Principle Shitsureima ('Shitsureima' means rude in Japanese) said while opening the classroom door as if letting the teen in then slamming the door centimeters away from his nose. Kusuke mumbled some curses and random what-not under his breath. He looked into the room to be talking to a boy with silver hair, one with red hair, another with olive green hair and circle glasses, and a boy with the tip of his dark brown hair down his neck looking a little like a girl. (Guess the Anime) Then Shitsureima comes up behind Lara, grabbing her ear and taking her out of the class.

The boys looking confused as they saw their friend being dragged away from her pierced ear. When the principle dropped her on the ground in the hallway, she immediately got back onto her feet and rubbing her ear looking less than happy. "What?" she snapped at both of them. "Well, this young man wanted to see you, hehe." Shitsureima said suddenly afraid of the young girl. Lara looked at Kusuke unamused, her arms crossed over her chest.

"What do you want?" she replied angerly at the young blond. "Well, I was wondering if you could possibly work with me on a large product. You being the smartest person in school would be a perfect co-worker." Kusuke over dramatically explained as the principle quickly ran away from the girl. "Sure."

"Well I know you might say n- what?" Kusuke asked cutting through his own sentence mid-way done. "Sure, I got nothing better to do." Lara shrugged. "When will I start and what are you making," Lara questioned. "Just as many weapons as you can, I'll use them against my little brother." Kusuke laughed evilly, Lara looked unamused. "You want to use deadly weapons, just because of your little brother, who may just be a little better than you. I'm no doctor, but you're insane a maniac." Lara explained.

"But since I already agreed, I have nothing to do about it if anyone gets injured. Sign this." Lara passed a waver to Kusuke, who looks confused then understood what it was. It was a waiver of responsibility. Mostly just saying that if she dies it's not Kusuke's fault, and if Kusuke dies it's not Lara's fault. Kusuke looked stunned to see a small 12-year-old child having one of this flyers. "Still want to work with me?" Lara and with a sly smile across her face, while looking up at Kusuke and the flyer.

"Sure. Let's go." Kusuke agreed though he was having second thoughts about the plan. Lara nodded as she went inside to grab her bag and puts on her black school jacket. It strikes 3 o'clock and Big Ben rings three times in a row since the school is near the large monument it shakes the floor. Lara excused herself from her class, barely paying any attention to the crumbling floor. As they both walked out of the school, making plans on what to make. Kusuke found out that Lara had access to the camera's outside of England, including Japan near his brother's and parent's neighborhood.

Lara watched the cameras for any of Saiki's weak points. Writing anything down that was possible but really all the thing he could never go against was sweets. He was like a child in a teen's body. Lara and Kusuke made plan's and got along quite well for being 25 (Please just go with it) and 12.

Months into the project Kusuke started to wonder about little Lara. He didn't even know her last name. He went online searching up her name location schools that she had previously had gone to, but all he ended up was at the beginning. She was a top student who goes to a private school in England. Getting desperate Kusuke asked Lara about her life himself, the next day.

"Hey, Lara," Kusuke asked as he saw her spin around in her chair. "Ya?"

"What's your life like?"

"What do you mean?"

"Who's in your family, who are your siblings, favorite things. etc. etc." Kusuke asked.

"Well, I'm Lara no last name, I don't have any siblings or family, and I live in Englands largest orphanage." She said plainly like it was just another question in preschool. Kusuke nodded, "Sorry, you can get back to work." he said as she spun, her back facing Kusuke as she watched the television screen on Kusuo Saiki.

Kusuke searched up her name on the website. Just to see her come up, with a small bio.

Lara brought into England's Child Orphanage at 7 months old after being found on a doorstep. The family was never traced back, cameras on that day's incident where shut down unknowingly. Unknown day of birth but we suspect around the May of 2006. Lara has not been in any foster homes or has lived outside of the orphanage.

Medical data - N/A

Anger or Violence History - 1 fight in school property, has been dealt with accordingly.

Family History - N/A

Money or business - Owns Ispy Camera Company.

Kusuke sighed and closed his laptop. He looked over to Lara to see her gone. 'She must have gone back' he thought to himself. He thought and thought of an idea to get Lara to have as much as a normal life any child of 12 years should have, he thought about finding people to foster her, though he concluded it was a bad idea, for one he didn't know many people other than the ones who Kusuke does projects and job files for or his own family, but they would only be fostering, and the Saiki's couldn't take care of more children.

Kusuke laid his head back and thought more, then he finally had a good idea, how could he not of thought of this before. He filed for her adoption printing out her papers and making an extra bedroom for her. He smiled at what he had thought of. He himself would adopt Lara.

Going back online, going through the adoption, he would go to the orphanage to see if he would be a good parent, then child services would go through his house and a week later he could see if he was able to adopt her.

The next day slowly came around. Kusuke got up at 7:30 in the morning took a shower, brushed his teeth and ate breakfast. You know the normal, he got into some nice looking clothes and ran off to downtown only a 5-minute walk away. He opened the door to the orphanage to see 20-30 kids boys and girls teen and babies looking at him. Next, to the door that he opened was the main office, he smiled at the kids as he went inside.

"Hello, you're Saiki Kusuke here to adopt Lara." A curly haired old lady asked very tiredly or annoyed. "Yep," he said happily while doing his hair to cover his right eye. "Go to the left," she said as she pointed to the door down the left side of her desk with a few other mini offices. "The first one you see on your right-hand side," she said never looking up at the Saiki once.

His smile failed to go down. He walked in to be met with a young lady, who was very nice compared to the one outside. She asked him many questions and was asked to sign many papers. Which he obliged to. They went to his house as the lady inspected every corner and every angle of the house.

After that day Lara came into his lab as always to build and watch Kusuo as usual. The same repetitive thing for the next week and a half. Until he got a letter, a letter saying that he was now available to adopt Lara. He was beyond happy, the next morning he got up as quickly as possible to adopt Lara. He ran down the streets not giving a second glance to anyone who was in his way, who tripped because of him or whose things got knocked over.

He came in running into the house of children and went straight into the office at 7:15 A.M. The same receptionist unwelcomely welcomed him, going into the same room as before he saw two seats one with Lara sitting on and one for him. "Please sit down." as the lady motioned him to. "Lara this is Kusuke Saiki." Lara looked over, her eyes filling with joy lunging at him with a large hug.

After everything was finished Kusuke bought Lara icecream and walked around the city talking to each other. When they got home, Lara instantly went to sleep, and Kusuke called his family to tell them the news.

Kusuke's parents were tearing up with happiness, Kusuo was happy for his older brother though he did wonder who ever would trust Kusuke with a child, and his grandparents were also joyous to know there is a new child in the family. Kusuke's grandfather seemed to have a grudge but everyone noticed that he was ecstatic on having a great-grandchild. Everyone agreed that this was a joyous moment for everyone.

Tada! Hopefully, you liked it, it was a little on the long side though I did think I did well on this, I hope you enjoyed it, I have plenty more ideas left. But if you want one you could put it in the comments

Now if you want me to read, vote and comment on your story just put down #chikashane and I'll read it.

Word Count - 1687

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

431K 15.9K 52
๐˜๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐’๐š๐ข๐ค๐ข ๐Š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐จ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ˆ [ ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ] โ–  โ—ค "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ž." ...
152K 5.7K 44
Saiki dies somehow, and is reincarnated into a world where people have superpowers called quirks. The society is made up of people who call themselve...
121K 3.4K 21
"Oh, so you're just a copycat." After a weird encounter at the beach, Saiki wonders if he's not the only one who has his unique psychic abilities. โ€ข ...
56 2 3
My hero academia x Animal Crossing one-shots. I do not about you, but I'm a huge animal crossing fan. And a My Hero Academia fan. I thought why not c...