Caged By Him

Galing kay moonchild80

"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist i... Higit pa

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Author's note.
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Suggestions
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Author's note.
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99

Chapter 6

212K 4.2K 2.4K
Galing kay moonchild80

Hope you guys are doing okay.

Enjoy this chapter💕💕

Aurora's POV:

It's been about two weeks since I've been locked in here. I haven't seen Tristan in a while. He's been on business trips for the last week. He has called me every night to check up on me, and to see if I needed anything.

As for me, every single day here has been the same. I get up, shower, eat my breakfast, stare out the balcony once in a while, read till I fall asleep. I'm really tired of this. I'd occasionally talk to Claire but then one of the men comes to take her away, leaving me all alone again.

All the other maids avoid me, rolling their eyes and giggling whenever I walk by. It makes me really sad. I don't know what I've done to make them mad at me. In all honesty, I thought they'd sympathize with me, seeing as I'm held captive here, robbed from my freedom by a ruthless Mafia leader. I had no opportunity to escape as the mansion is always guarded. I'm starting to get really depressed in here.

I know I didn't have the perfect life, I wasn't planning to have the perfect life, but at least I had my freedom. And instead of fighting for myself, I slept in the same bed as him, I even let him kiss me. My first kiss has been taken away from me. God, I'm so pathetic. Am I really that desperate for affection? The moment someone sweet talks me, I become putty in their hands. Am I really that weak? That messed up? That stupid?

I put my palms on my face as I intoxicate myself with thoughts, sitting on the ottoman. My mind wanders off to that day, where he layed me on the bed and covered me with kisses. Why would he do that? What would he get out of it? Why me?

Funny thing is I wasn't disgusted when he touched me. I liked it and my body reacted differently. I shivered when his lips came in contact with my skin, and the way he stared at me. No one ever looked at me like that but that doesn't mean I like him. He kills people for God's sake. I'm always going to be in danger if I stay here.

A knock on the door shakes me up from my contemplation. I wonder who it is.

"Miss?" I hear a man's voice on the other side of the door.

"You can come in." I state. With that, the door opens revealing Jonas, one of Tristan's men.

"Afternoon, miss." He greets and I smile lightly at him. "Good afternoon, Jonas. Please call me Aurora." I state and he nods.

"Is something wrong?" I question and he shakes his head.

"Boss wanted me to inform you that he's arriving this evening. And he would like to take you out for dinner." He informs me and I look up at him. Why does Tristan want to take me out?

"He also wanted me to give you this." He hands me a brown shopping bag and says "He says to be ready by 8." I nod at him. "Thank you." I thank him and he nods his head, then makes his way out of the room.

Looking at the bag, I open it and look inside, pulling out a beautiful knee length dress. I'm not the kind of girl that falls in love with clothes but I couldn't stop looking at it. It was a gorgeous light pink colour, almost violet. It was metallic looking, it was very simple and not too glamorous, which is why I liked it. There was also a pair of silver heels that complimented the dress perfectly.

I look at the clock and it's 6 PM right now so I still have time to kill. Maybe I can go downstairs to see Claire. She can help me get ready for tonight later.

I walk into the kitchen and the maids are sat in the stools talking. I stand there rubbing my arms awkwardly hoping they'd notice me.

I clear my throat and they all immediately turn their heads at me. There were four of them, well three if you excluded Claire, who smiles at me while the other just look me up and down with an annoyed expression on their faces.

"Aurora, come sit." She shirps whislt motioning to the empty stool besides her. I nod my head an walk over to her.

"Hello." I sit down as I smile, gaining nothing but spiteful stares from them.

Did I do something wrong?

"You look really beautiful today, Aurora." Claire compliments me in attempt to break the ice. I immediately get embarassed and don't know what to say. "Oh, thank you. So do you." I reply, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. "You always do, but today you're just glowing." She adds and I feel my cheeks heat up. I don't know how to handle compliments.

"I don't see what the fuss is about. Generic hair, generic face, generic body. She doesn't really stand out to me." The other maid giggles as she looks at me with disgust. I feel my face drop in a neutral expression. I know I'm not pretty, no matter how many times people compliment me, but I don't need to hear it out loud.

The other two maids giggle at her as she smirks at me, satisfied with my reaction.

"Janet, cut it out." Claire says, sending her a death glare.

"I-I'm sorry if I done something to you. I really don't know what I did to make you mad at me, but I hope we can be friends." I mutter lightly as she raises her brow.

"Sorry, but we don't befriend gold digging whores like you." She giggles and I frown. That was really hurtful. I don't think they know that I'm here by force and that I don't want anything to do with this place.

"W-what do you mean?" I ask her, my head bowed.

"Oh, look. Now she's acting innocent. Is this what you do? Is this how you lure men in? By this whole reserved shy girl act?" She scoffs and I screw my brows in a frown as I stare at her dumbfounded. I didn't lure anyone in. I'm a captive and I wish I can get out but I can't.

"You must have no respect for yourself." She giggles and I stand up from my stool, immediately walking out the door. I'm not going to sit down and listen to them insult me. I should've stood up to them but I'm weak. I hate that I'm like this, I hate that no one tought me to stand up for myself.

I walk in the bedroom and slump on the bed, letting out a sigh. I'll just sit here till 7 then I can start getting ready.

I hum to myself as I stare up at the ceiling. I'm thinking that I can escape tonight, wherever Tristan is taking me, there has to be somewhere I can sneak out to and get help.

I suddently heard a knock on the door then Claire comes in and shuts the door behind her.

She sits next to me with her hands on her lap. "Are you okay?" She mutters and I hum in response, propping myself to sit down.

"Don't mind Janet, Aurora. She's always been jealous." She cooes as she pats my shoulder.

"Why would she be jealous of me? I'm miserable here." I sigh, looking down at my dress and playing with the hem of it.

"Well, you see, she's always fancied Sir Tristan. She would go on and on about him, how he was the perfect man. A man of power, success, wealth, looks and everything. She'd always challenge that she'll be with him someday. To marry and such." She explain and I furrow my brows.

"And what does that have to do with me?" I ask and she giggles.

"You're so clueless. Sir Tristan never glanced in her direction, in anyone's direction for that matter. You can say he has pretty high standarts in women. Then you suddently show up, you're pretty and nice and obviously Sir Tristan is infatuated by you. Otherwise, you wouldn't be living here. He never brought a woman home and treated her the way he treats you. And that's why she's jealous. You're a challenge, and a pretty hard act to follow." She adds and I raise my brows. I get it now. But in all honesty I wish he liked her so he would let me go.

Success, power, wealth and looks aren't the only things that matter in a man.

"Speaking of Tristan, he wants to take me out tonight at 8. Do you think you can help me get ready?" I ask and her face lights up.

"Yes, it'll be an honour to doll you up." She laughs and I smile.

First I took a quick shower. I didn't wash my hair as I already did the day before.

The next hour, she took her time to do my hair cause there was a lot of it. I think I need to cut it because it reaches my butt.

She kept telling me stories about Tristan and I listened intently. She told me how he was a great leader and how he saved her. She said her father sold her as a sex slave but Tristan saved her and brought her to work for him, giving her food and shelter. She said she owed him because he protected her. That made me less scared of him, it was pretty noble of him to do that.

"Done." She shirps as she puts down the lipstick then gathers my hair and places it on my back where it drapes down to my lower back.

"You look, wow. Sir is going to faint when he sees you tonight." She compliments and I laugh at that.

"Okay, well I'm going to leave you now. Sir will be here any minute and I have to be downstairs when he arrives. I'll see you later. Good luck tonight." She adds making my heart warm with her kindness.

I love kind people.

"Thank you so much for your help, Claire." I say as I stand up hug her. She holds my hand and smiles as she pulls out of the hug, then makes her way out of the room.

I go into the closet and strip down to my underwear. I slip on my dress and stand in front of the body mirror. As I pat it down, I stare at my reflection. I look different. I never wore makeup before but it does wonders. Claire knew how to highlight my blue eyes, my porcelain skin tone and my lips. All while keeping it classy and not going overboard.

The dress accentuates my slim waist and long legs. It was so simple yet so elegant.

I feel pretty for once.

I was about to sit on the ottoman to slip on the silver heels when someone opens the door. I go into the bedroom to see Tristan who is stood on his phone, his duffel bag gripped onto his hand. I clear my throat as I tuck my hair behind my ear, making him snap his head to look at me. He drops the duffel bag and tucks his phone into his jacket pucket. I rub my arms up and down nervously as he eyes me up and down while scratching his stubble, a smirk tugging on his harsh features.

He walks towards me as I back up, but then my back meets with a wall and I flinch. Trapping my body with his, he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer as my hand lays flat on his chest. He lowers his face and kisses my lips as I stay still. The kiss was bruising, dominating even. I mew into the kiss and he backs up.

"I've missed you, my love." He whispers as he nuzzles his face in my neck, leaving wet kisses on it. "How have you been doing?" He asks, his hands leaving my waist going lower and squeezing my butt, a gasp unintentionally escapes my lips. "I-I'm okay." I mutter ever so softly. He places his forehead on mine and says "Fuck, you look so beautiful, angel." Making my belly squirm and my cheeks heat up.

He has a lot of nicknames for me and hearing him say them makes me feel flustered.

With that, his hands effortlessly lift my legs up and wrap them around his hips as he backs me up against the wall, claiming my lips again. He moves his lips passionately against mine, as his hand squeezes my butt once more. My hands go to his shoulders in attempt to push him but that urges him to back me up even more into the wall, plastering his body against mine. He gives me a lustful stare before inching his hand and rubs my inner thigh with it. "Tristan." I gasp as he kisses on my neck. He's being a bit rough on me and I don't like it. "P-please stop." I murmur and he slowly lets me down . He clears his throat as I adjust my dress and look down, my cheeks firing up as usual.

I fiddle with my hands as he tugs on his suit jacket, fixing his posture. He takes my hand and leads me into the closet. He sits me back on the canape and paces around the room.

What's he looking for?

He comes back with the silver heels and bends down in front of me. He slips them on my feet and looks up at me, licking his lower lip. I look down at my lap and he stands up.

"Wait for me, my love. I'll grab a shower and we'll go." He states, cupping my cheek and rubbing his thumb gently on my skin.

He then strides off to the bathroom and I stand up to look in the mirror. Great, my lipstick is smudged, I grab a moist towelette and wipe it. I apply more and smack my lips together.

After Tristan got out of the shower, he wears a navy blue suit and a black tie. He always wears suits.

He then takes my hand and leads me downstairs, being slow and careful so I don't trip and fall on my face wearing these heels.

We were about to get out the door when I stop, causing him to stop.

"Are you alright, love?" He questions and I nod.

"C-Can I go see Claire before we go?" I ask , looking at him through my eyelashes.

"I don't see why not. Just don't be long, meet me beside the cars." He orders and I nod.

As I turn around going to the living room, my eyes meet with a very angry Janet coming my way. She brushes past me and coughs "Slut." before walking away.

I'm not even bothered, because after tonight I won't be seeing her again. But I want to say goodbye to Claire. She has been so nice to me ever since I came here.

~~~~~~~~~~

Tristan and I are sat in the back of the car on the way to wherever he's taking me. I look out the window watching the cars go by, I haven't been out in a long time so I take in every sight as if it's the most interesting thing ever.

He places his hand on my thigh and I turn to him, he smirks at me as he rubs his thumb on my thigh. I swallow and look out the window again, slightly on edge.

Reaching what looks like a hotel, Tristan opens the door for me and we get out of the car, he hold my hand and we go in. I was wrong, this wasn't a hotel. It's a restaurant the size of a hotel. I don't think I've ever seen anything so extravagant. Everywhere is clean and everybody is dressed to the nine. A large crystal chandelier illuminated the room and reflected on the marble floor.

We sit in our table as my eyes explore the enchanting place. Tristan runs his hand over his jaw and rubs it as he stares at me.

Not a minute later, our waiter makes his way towards us.

"Evening, Sir, Ma'am. May I take your order?" He asks politely.

"I'll have the rib eye steak. What about you, my love? Order whatever you want." I meekly nod at him. But I don't know what to order. I've never eaten in a fancy restaurant like this before. I may have worked in one but this was no comparison to Le Clair De Lune.

Tristan must've noticed my hesitation. "I-I'll have the lasagna bolognaise." I answer. The waiter looks me up and down as I talk, licking his lower lip.

"Bring her the lobster too. And we'd like a bottle of The Chateau Lafite. You may go." Tristan demands, leaning back at the chair and looking at me. I immediately shy away.

I need to have some back bone if I'm ever going to leave.

"There's a matter I'd like to discuss with you, my love." He states as I snap at my head at him, tapping my feet nervously.

"My family will be arriving this week. After I told my mother about you, she couldn't wait to meet you." He states and I swallow, trying to eliminate the dryness in my mouth.

"Why would she want to meet me?" I ask. I wonder how he introduced me to her. A captive, a hostage, a slave? Who knows.

"Why wouldn't she want to meet her future daughter in law?" He states in a neutral tone and my face drops. WHAT? Is he serious? He's planning to marry me? That's outrageous. It's one thing to keep me against my will but to forcefully marry me? That's impossible, I need to involve the authorities.

I have to get out of here tonight.

"W-what?" I mumble, my palms sweating and my heart beating fast.

"There's a reason I brought you here tonight, Aurora. As you know, I-" He rambles but at this point, my head is spinning, my vision is blury, my palms are sweating. I'm a complete mess. This can't happen, this man is mental and I'll be damned if I spend another day next to him. I've always dreamed about getting married and I'm not going to let him ruin that for me.

"B-but you can't. M-Marriage is a promise, it's an unbroken bond between two people who vow to spend the rest of their life with each other." I explain, getting slightly nervous about his reaction.

"I know that, and I'm prepared for that with you." He huskily says as I feel myself starting to panic. It was as if all my thoughts scrambled and I couldn't think straight.

I gathered all the force I still had in me and said: "Can I-um go to the bathroom?" I ask, my voice cracking.

He nods. "Don't be too long, love." He flirtaciously hums. That's the last thing I heard before making my way to the bathroom, desperately looking for an escape.

I see a set of stairs leading downstairs. But they're on the other side. I'd have to sneak by without being noticed. I hide behind the door of the bathroom, waiting for someone to pass by so I can hide behind them and make a run for it. A few minutes later, a waiter passes by, carrying a tray of drinks.

It's now or never.

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Please, let me know what you think in the comments.

Thank you for reading and for over 600 reads. It means the world to me. I love all your asses.💕💕

Published 27th December 2018.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.2M 54K 45
I gasp when he crush me tightly into his arms, he was breathing heavily against my neck like he ran a big marathon. he started kissing my expose shou...
476K 9.3K 38
I kept running and running, my heart beating fast, my legs burning from all the cuts and bruises, my breathing becoming harder with each passing seco...
1.4M 32.4K 49
A Dark and ruthless love story. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - He looks deeply in my eyes and brushes h...
3.6M 100K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...