more than you thought - dill...

By RLGRlME

mad decent boat party 2014. a dj named dillon francis and a captivating girl named robin bello. More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three

twenty-two

683 15 6
By RLGRlME

DILLON

"Good luck", Robin's words soothed me a bit.

I smiled at her and patted her softly on the shoulder then made my way sneaking over onto the stage yet I swear no one saw me.

I waited squatting down on my knees until the announcer came in acting like I hadn't been under his feet on the stage, he was laughing and speaking through the microphone, although.

"Miami, baaaabby! If you're ready for some Dillon Francis let me hear you scream!!", the crowd did as the exact and roared with screams. Parts like these always got me, how you feel the energy straight from the crowd raising chills to your skin. I'll never get tired of this feeling.

"Here he is.. the one and only Dillon Francis!" the man yells and the crowd roars louder queuing me to rise up from my feet to set my eyes upon the crowd waving signs and lights with hands shaking wildly in the crowd.

The announcer gives me his mic from behind and smiled at me. Giving me a firm pat on the back and ran off the stage before my eyes.

"Hi.. Miami... how's everyone doing tonight?" I say in the microphone nervously.

The crowd screams louder than I recall.

"My name is Dillon Francis and I am here to make some memories for you and I hope you don't forgot these memories Miami", I pull the microphone down from my lips and stood there for a second taking in the positive vibe from the crowd.

I click on my laptop beginning an instrumental version of Swedish House Mafia's 'Miami 2 Ibiza'.

I put the microphone to my mouth again and twisted a knob on the mixer holding down the volume for me to speak in the microphone.

"ARE YOU FUCKING READY MIAMI?!", I twisted the one of the knobs back to the music and bounced my head to the beat of the song fixing up some of the buttons in a right measurement of sound. I played with straight treble on a slight bit of bass, never too much. I feel like it fucked up the songs, honestly.

The song began to build up and I bounced my head paying attention to my laptop screen, I let the original drop come in unsure at the last couple of seconds if. I should have changed it or not and ended up not making a right decision. It was alright although since the crowd loved didn't

I could work with this crowd for the next 4 hours.

ROBIN

"Everybody! Everybody! Everybody! Everybody! Everybody, make it bounce!", the whole crowd got more and more excited with Dillon as he dropped TJR & VINAI's 'Bounce Generation'.

I swear witnessing Dillon Francis live backstage is something that has to be unforgettable and this was my first time. I smiled and admired the way Dillon acted while he was on stage, so happy, so free, so lost in the music.

Dillon mixed in after the drop Gregor Salto & Wiwek's 'On your mark' and for sure Dillon knew perfectly how to please a crowd good with the perfect songs.

I was actually glad right now that my plane was cancelled today, if it weren't for the plane cancellation I would never have been in Miami with Dillon Francis.

All this kind of blew my mind how Dillon had this crazy insane life going by quicker than you knew it and before you eyes. Dillon was a sweet guy but if you took a second to realize how his life was compared to yours.. wow. He for one had the money, the ladies, and the music.

Also the fact how he got me into the club with an all access pass in the snap of your fingers was amazing.

'On your mark' was still thudding loudly beneath my feet, I enjoyed the feeling of of music in my body.

***

"Miami, you are so fucking great. I'd have sex with all of you if I could"

The crowd roared for Dillon.

"This will be my last song... I haven't released off the album. Enjoy Miami, I love you. You were wonderful", Dillon set down the microphone and returned his attention to his mixer.

The song sounded so damn familiar to my ear but I couldn't pick it up, I swear I had heard this exact song in one of Dillon's sets on soundcloud. I had not been so sure if it was his edc of umf set.

"I can't take it" the voice of the song sang repeatedly.

The song went on after 2 even and even build up and drops and Dillon ended his set with some type of deep house song that was basically the same beat extended than faded off the song. This time Dillon didn't say anything to the crowd, I guess he was too amused, after a good couple of silent she waved to the crowd and jogged down in my direction smiling.

A couple photographers came out of the blue and snapped quick photos. It had started and get crowded on the stairs.

I gave Dillon a side hug and complimented on his set.

"You ready to head out?" Dillon put his arm around my shoulder and we began walking together off the stairs.

I felt comfortable at the moment with Dillon's arm around me, it made me feel like I was his girl and well that was quite a good goddamn feeling.

I nod my head and we were still walking out. I swear we must've looked like a couple at the moment. I felt so close to Dillon's body, I could feel his heart pumping from the energetic stage he had just got off of. His hand wasn't tight around my shoulder although it was kind of just hung there loose.

More than half of the people backstage that must've been staff or VIP members of the club congratulated Dillon on his set. I decided I should back off a bit since fans wanted pictures. I yawned and rubbed my eyes. Dillon was smiling and laughing with some fans and signing merch.

"To get this party going all night we have our one of our very own local DJ T-Bo! Let me see your hands up!" I looked down at my feet and began to laugh at the name of this DJ. It was 1:30am and a Dj no one knew wanted to take in after Dillon's perfect set. Dj T-Bo.. why?

I quickly walked away from Dillon peeking over again on the stage, more than half the people during Dillon's set just left. Some people were bouncing there heads and others were probably just completely drunk to the head having nothing else to do.

"Robin!", Dillon's voice called for me. I turned around.

"What are you doing?", Dillon asked concerned.

"Nothing" I shook my head walking over to Dillon.

"C'mon, let's get out of this place while we have the chance", Dillon leans in with his elbow out motioning for me to hold onto him. This moment couldn't get any cuter.

I smiled and locked my arms with him.

Making our way out it was pretty dark and the car coming for us was running a couple minutes late. We waited with 2 security guards out in the pitch black of the dark and the only thing light was the brightness of Dillon's phone screen lighting up his face.

I peeked over examining his screen. He was twitter checking off a few of his notifications and scrolling down his timeline.

Our arms had still been linked together and I didn't want to pull away for anything.

"Dillon," I ask for his attention.

"Yeah?" He mumbled softly taking his attention off his phone straight to me.

"Thank you"

He scoffed, "For what?"

"For today", I huffed out a small sigh.

He looked in the sky thinking for a quick second and replied, "Anytime for you".

I smiled even though I knew he didn't see me in the darkness. A car came around the corner and pulled up in front of us. Dillon opened the car and invited me in first.

He closed the door and there was for the first time in the day pure warm silence greeted in my ears. I found it comforting. A distant chatter came from outside, one muffled voice belonging to Dillon and another to a strangers. A quick minute later, Dillon opened the door and he was thanking someone behind him.

"We'll be mailing your check by the end of the week" the stranger said.

"Great thanks, see you around!" Dillon made his way into the car, he sat down and waved at the stranger. I couldn't make out who this person was since it was pretty damn dark to even recognize anyone.

Right as the second Dillon shut the car door the car began and we were on our way back to the hotel safe and sound.

***

DILLON

We unloaded the car and made our way into the entrance of the hotel. Walking in we made our way to the elevator.

"How long are you gonna hang around for?"

"45 minutes wouldn't hurt..", Robin smirked pulling out the same bottle of liquor she stole from the club under her jacket.

I smirked back.

"You hungry?", I asked.

"Nah, but I am in the mood for a chocolate bar", she patted her tummy.

I laughed, "I think they have a vending machine on our floor".

"I hope they do", Robin looked from me to the red number changing as we passed every floor.

19, 20, 21.

The elevator dinged once again and opened for us. I hopped out of the elevator running around the corner.

"Dillon, what the hell?!", almost yelling but then realized it was 1 in the morning in a hotel room. Robin followed quickly in my steps skipping.

"I found it" I hugged the vending machine which felt a little uncomfortable.

"Now who has the money?" I asked breathless in excitement.

Robin sighed pulling a random crumpled up 5 dollar bill from her jean pocket.

She smacked the bill in hands.

"Blow yourself away, I only want a chocolate bar".

I spread the dollar bill on the glass making the bill straighter.

Robin looked at the snacks in the vending machine, with her hand under her chin ready to change her mind. I looked back at the buttons and slipped in the bill.

"C'mon, c'mon, c'mon... please eat it" I say anxiously under my breathe. The bill fails to and comes back in our direction.

I put my hand over my face, "I didn't not ask for this, god".

Robin snorted and pushed me away.

She took the bill back and began smoothing it.

She placed it back in the slot and the vending machine took it. I looked astonished, "What the hell?".

Robin chuckled holding her hand out, "I've got the hands of an angel".

I rubbed my cheek against her hand. "I guess so", I agreed.

"B4" she said as she pressed in the buttons. Waiting a second the machine made some weird noises and the Hershey's bar was being pushed out.

"I hope it doesn't faaaaaallll" I sing as we were both examining the chocolate bad in all amusement.

"Shut the fuck up, Dillon", she looked at me sticking her tongue out. The bar fell and and Robin squatted down to receive her sweet treat.

I clapped my hands together, "let's see.... D8, C3 & F6".

I pressed all the buttons and the snacks came falling down in order. Doritos chips, skittles and an Strawberry Fanta. As I collected my things from the vending machine, Robin pressed the thick white button and received her extra money in quarters.

"When you headed back for LA then?", Robin began.
"Probably catching a flight tomorrow in the afternoon", I shrug a bit unsure.

We walked over to the front of my hotel room, "Here hold this, please". I hand her my skittles and Fanta. Reaching for my keycard behind me.

I swiped the card in its slot, waiting half a second for the knob to turn a light green and unlock.

"Are you ready for your 7 hour flight?" I took back my things from Robin's hands.

She groaned, "No, I fucking hate planes".

I laughed and opened the door wide open.

"How, I can relate". Robin plopped over on the bed setting her bottle of clear vodka and a small chocolate bar.

I set down my laptop on an unused table and set my snacks next to it.

I opened up my soundcloud rummaging through some songs.

Walking over to my luggage I pulled out my black jam box and hooked it up wirelessly with Bluetooth to my laptop.

"Night is in my mind" by Oliver began and a I bobbed my head to the song. I looked back to Robin who had been laying on the bed unwrapping the bottle of vodka.

"Don't go too crazy there, you have an airport to get to in about an hour or so..", I laughed.

"Whatever, Dill", she teasingly ignored.

***

Through the half an hour me and Robin had been switching turns in taking sips out of the bottle since we completely had no cups.

We laughed about random things, as good as this night was going I pulled the vodka away from Robin knowing I had to head to the airport with her in a matter of minutes.

TCTS "You" featuring Sure Sam was playing in the room softly echoing. Nothing sexual had happened between us tonight and I wasn't very sure if that was a good or bad thing.

Now she was leaving, it did kind of made me regret it. But I know for sure I'd have to see Robin in person again.. it wouldn't be long before know. I'd best keep this things to myself.

We stared at the wall in silence listening to the simple beat of the song.

Congratulations Dillon, this is the first time you've ever tooken a girl to your hotel room without using sex as an excuse to get her to come with you.

I think the only reason I was holding myself back like this from Robin was because I felt like she needed to be deserved better than what I would usually do and not make her feel like a one-night stand. I wanted her to feel special to me and even after sex.

A/N - ayyee lmao, hoped you like tonight's chapter. also, tysm for reading & voting & especially commenting on my chapters they just make me feel so much more motivated to know you guys actually look forward to reading some dumb fanfic like mine. it's weird how it's only been like only 4 days in the story in the maximum of 22 chapters. anyway byee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 401 90
i'm here to fulfill your why don't we fantasies :) = requests are closed = lowercase intended
79.1K 355 43
Hello!!! I hope you enjoy reading the stories I have created!! Requests are more than welcome!
3.7K 61 60
BY this point I hope you know the drill My Marina storylines continue over here!