The Beginning of the End - Je...

Autorstwa rubyjane-manoban

!WARNING! [READ THE DESCRIPTIONS!!!!!] Mature Content, Family Issues, LIGHT G!P content (Intersex) JenLisa as... Więcej

PRELUDE
I
Chapter One
II
Chapter Two
III
Chapter Three
IV
Chapter Four
V
Chapter Five
VI
Chapter Six
VII
Chapter Seven
VIII
Chapter Eight
IX
Chapter Nine
X
Chapter Ten
XI
Chapter Eleven
XII
Chapter Twelve
XIII
Chapter Thirteen
XIV
Chapter Fourteen
XV
Chapter Fifteen
XVI
Chapter Sixteen
XVII
Chapter Seventeen
XVIII
Chapter Eighteen
XIX
Chapter Nineteen
XX
Chapter Twenty
XXI
Chapter Twenty-One
XXII
Chapter Twenty-Two
XXIII
Chapter Twenty-Three
XXIV
Chapter Twenty-Four
XXV
Chapter Twenty-Five
XXVI
Chapter Twenty-Six
XXVII
Chapter Twenty-Seven
XXVIII
Chapter Twenty-Eight
XXIX
Chapter Twenty-Nine
XXX
Chapter Thirty
XXXI
Chapter Thirty-One
XXXII
Chapter Thirty-Two
XXXIII
Chapter Thirty-Three
XXXIV
Chapter Thirty-Four
XXXV
Chapter Thirty-Five
XXXVI
Chapter Thirty-Six
XXXVII
Chapter Thirty-Seven
XXXVIII
Chapter Thirty-Eight
EPILOGUE 1
EPILOGUE 2
EPILOGUE 3 - END

EPILOGUE 4 - HORS D'OEUVRE

34.4K 915 612
Autorstwa rubyjane-manoban

"Trails of past and future..."

Lisa felt a small warm tear slip down her cold cheek. She never felt so lost and alone. She couldn't glance at her loving wife. Her very own child always acted like he forgave them, but she knew deep down that Riley was having some heavy thoughts about their on-going abstracts. Her wife was now gone and Lisa didn't know if she could take it anymore.

Jennie...

Jennie...

Nini~...

Lisa slipped into dreams between watching the pale moon and comparing it to her mental image of Jennie's face. So pale – that sweet-milky touchable skin, but the flush came so quickly when she touched it, so unrestrained – those lovely dark-brown catlike eyes, so quick to express to life and emotion, like clear water cascading through the stones of a river.

Jennie...

Jennie...

Nini~...

Lisa opened her eyes and barely saw the ceiling. The air felt cold against her sweat-drenched bangs and neck. Frightened at what she would see if she looked at her wife's side of the bed, Lisa hesitated.

Lisa forced herself to look and see her wife, peacefully in her slumber. Expelling a sigh of relief, Lisa slid her arms around Jennie and pulled her close. Their bodies were like puzzle pieces fitting together perfectly. Jennie shifted into her sleep, molding into her wife's shape. Lisa tried calming herself, but it didn't even seem to work. She felt a little anxious and the dream seemed all too real. She needed reassurance.

Lisa's hand rested on her wife's swollen belly. This was real, not a dream. - Lisa thought.

Lisa turned her head to the serenely sleeping woman next to her and began to shake her. "Nini~..."

The drowsily woman groaned and opened one eye. "What is it?"

"We're married right?" Lisa quizzed.

Jennie rubbed her still sleepy eyes. "Are you asking me crazy questions or am I still sleeping?"

"I just had the weirdest dream." Lisa pressed, sadly, beads of sweat still gushing from her forehead.

Jennie rolled her eyes and slowly flopped down on the bed. "You woke me up because you had a dream."

"But it felt so real." Lisa pressed.

"I know you're not going to get any sleep again until you tell me so... tell me..." Jennie groggily quizzed.

Lisa lay back down on their bed and wrapped an arm around her wife, making sure Jennie was snug to her chest before explaining it. "Well, you left me and I was all alone drawing back at our love story."

"What?" Jennie furrowed her brow.

Lisa nodded. "Yeah~, it was a very long dramatic dream. You were gone, you left me and I was all alone remembering you... remembering how we met... remembering how you changed my whole life... remembering how happy we were."

Jennie giggled. "What? I thought you badly wanted me to be so entangled in your life? So why would I leave you again? And this, remembering the love story thingy? I thought I was the one who was always melodramatic and very prodding about our past." That made Jennie giggled even harder.

"It's not funny. It frightened me. I had to cry so hard and watch you leave... out of my life... The kids hated me, Riley hated me... The little girl smiled at me... the little girl..." Lisa suddenly halted explaining, as the images of Mini Nini mingled all her anxious thoughts.

Jennie stopped giggling and wiped the remnants of sweat on Lisa's forehead. She wrapped her arm around her wife's waist and gave Lisa's chest a reassuring rub. "Lili~... we are not divorced – again. We have been married for the past year and a half... almost 2 years, not going to include the first marriage though. And I'm not going anywhere nor leaving you for I cannot see myself without you in it. You simply complete me. Don't think too much, because I want to grow old with you by my side... and you will not recall the past all alone because I am much more entangled to it than you could ever imagine... at least I was accurate at saying I was lucky every 23rd days of every month... Because I had met you..." Jennie said in a joking manner.

Lisa couldn't help but smile and pull Jennie closer. "I'm so sorry I just... the thought of losing you again drives me nuts." Lisa leaned down and kissed Jennie, giving all the passion she had before moving down at her wife's neck.

Jennie giggled as Lisa's breath tickled her. "Where was this when you just wanted to sleep? Not that I am complaining." Jennie groaned a little when Lisa hit her favorite spot behind her ear.

"I just don't..." Lisa kisses the nape of Jennie's neck. "Want to waste..." Kiss on the hollow of Jennie's throat. "Any more time..." Kiss on Jennie's chin. "To show you..." Kiss on Jennie's puffy cheek. "That I love you with every fiber of my being." Last kiss Lisa landed on Jennie's inviting lips and didn't remove her from her wife's until they both ran out of air and Lisa had to let go. "I love you so very much, Jennie Kim – Manoban." Lisa said breathlessly.

Jennie plastered her tender gummy smile at Lisa and kissed her gently before replying, "I love you more. Now stop wasting time on talking." Jennie gave her eyebrows a small, suggestive wiggle, causing Lisa to laugh and kiss her again.

And after they had made amazing love together that night, Lisa just stayed up all night watching Jennie quietly sleep. Not because Lisa was afraid to have that ridiculous dream again but because Lisa loved to see Jennie sighs and snuggles close to her. Lisa really did love her so much that she was thanking God above that it was all just dramatic nightmares. Lisa would never forget to show Jennie how much she loved her and cared for her again.

The nature was calm that late March evening. It had stopped snowing during the day, and the night sky was clear and dotted with sparkling stars.

The pink house was, for the most part, was silent. The lights were out in all the rooms save for one, and the usual buzz of the big flat-screen television was nonexistent.

Lisa frowned as the beginnings of consciousness started to tug at the corners of her mind, slowly but surely bringing her back to awareness.

The first thing Lisa noticed was the sweet, inciting smell that practically assaulted her senses. The second was the small, reassuring weight pushing against her chest. Finally, the third, was the soft pink blanket that covered her without her having bothered to tug it over from the back of the couch by herself.

As the fog slowly lifted from her brain, Lisa was able to discern the voices that had bothered her and place, whom they belonged to.

A sleepy smile pulled at the corners of her lips.

"I don't know why you're insisting..." Lisa heard her wife of two years say, a slight edge to her voice. "I already told you. It's not happening."

"Well, I have to at least try to change your mind!" Her son answered. "I—"

"The only thing you'll manage by causing such a ruckus is to wake your LILI up. And then, I promise you, you'll end up without dinner."

"I know, NINI, but you can't—"

"Of course I can. I'm your mother, I can do whatever I want and you'll have to listen and do whatever I say."

Lisa could picture Jennie's smug smile as she spoke, and Lisa's own grin widened.

Jennie and Riley had never stopped their petty arguments, and no matter how many times they woke her up or forced her to step in and pick a side that would always leave her at a disadvantage, Lisa would never grow tired of hearing them.

Heaving a silent sigh, Lisa shifted and kissed the top of her five-month-old daughter. Smiling against her soft khaki hair, Lisa placed a hand over her small back, feeling the rhythmic movement her steady breaths. Mini Nini~, as Lisa called her daughter, made a soft noise in the back of her throat and her little fist tightened around the fabric of Lisa's white shirt.

In the background, Jennie and Riley's bickering continued.

Lisa grinned. Life was good.

It was all Lisa could have ever asked for and even more.

Book 1 – End. For Real.

-------

T/N:

Our other stories y'all want to check out.

MY DUMB WIFE (On-going)

FRIENEFITS (Completed)

Never Not - Her  (Sequel to FRIENEFITS - On-Going)

TAINTED TASTE (On-Going)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

659K 20.4K 45
VIII 𝒏𝒂 𝒏𝒂 𝒏𝒂 𝒏𝒂 𝒏𝒂 𝒏𝒂 𝒏𝒂 𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒋𝒖𝒅𝒆 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do not adapt and republ...
750K 21K 46
VI 𝒂𝒚𝒂𝒘 𝒌𝒐 𝒏𝒂 𝒎𝒂𝒈 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍, 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒕𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒖𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌 LET ME REMIND YOU, PREPARE YOUR HANKY AND HEART ❗️❗️❗️ THIS STORY IS NOT...
645K 19.6K 44
V 𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒈𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒑𝒂𝒏 𝒌𝒐 𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒕𝒐 𝒊𝒔𝒖𝒍𝒂𝒕, 𝒊𝒌𝒂𝒘 𝒏𝒂 𝒃𝒂𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒂 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respe...
381K 7.9K 22
Lisa and Jennie's life as a married couple. How will they manage their career and their family life? Will Jennie give up her Career to stay at home f...