New Flame (Chris Brown Story)

By qveenjxc

Theres a young girl name Chyna. Shes been living on the steets since she was 16. One night, her whole life ha... More

New Flame (Chris Brown Story)
Death Isnt An Option
For The First Time
Release
HIV
New Edition
The Talk
Shes Back
Minor Setback
The Worst
Bang Bang
Coming Home
Surprise Party
follow me
The Next Day
Its On
The Mall
Awkward Silence
Thats Not My Baby
update
Understanding
Shes Back!!
Could Care Less
Finances
Finances Pt2
Finances Pt3
Lunch
Goddamn
Back To Basics
The Start of Something New
Baby Shower
The Babys Here
Baby Drama
Time Flies
A/N
The Press

She Caused a Scene

1.2K 54 3
By qveenjxc

Chyna P.O.V

Oh hell nah. Me and my man tryna have a good time and this bumb bitch comes up out the blue. Probably one of Chris's exes. But whatever past he has im leaving it back there because he did the same thing for me.

"Chris who this" i ask.

"Watchu mean who this?? I slept with Chris a couple months and he never hit me back up"

"Well obviously that means you were a one night stand and not a factor anymore."

"Bitch who the fuck you think you are"

"Aye just chill. Listen like she said it was just a one night thing. I never meant for it to make you feel like we were going anywhere farther with it."

"Oh so when you was tellin me I was the only one you wanted and that you loved me and how you wine and dined me. And we fucked in the bed that yall sharing??? That was all a lie right?"

"Listen I was high. I was drunk. And wanted some pussy. Im sorry for everything but Im with Chyna
and Im happy."

"So you happy with this project??"

"Listen bitch I will fuck you up. I dont know who you are and dont wanna know but dont bring your false hope over to me."

"Get yo overdosing ass out my fucking face and go fix ya life"

"Chris how the fuck does she know about that!!"

"Baby I didnt tell her shit"

"Youre right. You didnt. Your diary did"

"Bae escort this hoe out my face before both of yall asses get a wake up call."

"You know what I dont even want Chris. But theres is something yall should know."

"What" me and Chris said simoutaneously.

"Im pregnant."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 98 54
Lecsy just survived an accident that will change her life forever. With her parents ripped away from her on her seventeenth birthday and now learning...
14K 415 41
Chyna meets the new drug lord st school an suddenly has interest in him and he has interest In her but what happens when she finds out his big secret...
515K 15.9K 49
"Kara, you're my best friend right?" "Umm yeah?" "You'd do anything for me, right?" "As long as it doesn't involve 10 years in prison, yeah." "Be my...
95.7K 2.1K 26
16 Year old essence and her brother grew up in an abusive home when her mother got addicted to drugs and had different men running in and out of thei...