Caged By Him

By moonchild80

"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist i... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's note.
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Suggestions
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Author's note.
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97

Chapter 4

211K 4.7K 4K
By moonchild80

Woop woop. *DJ Khalid voice* Another one.

Hope you enjoy💕😙

Aurora's POV:

"Let's talk, love."

I can feel my palms sweating. What does he want to talk about? How he kidnapped me? Forced me to stay here? Ruined my life?

"A-about what?" I softly mutter as he takes a seat in front of me and leans back on the armchair, spreading his legs.

"The rules. You haven't been here long and you've already stirred up quite the trouble. I won't have it. You're going to learn to respect and obey me." He demands in a rough tone.

I lower my gaze and look at my lap. What should I say to him? I'm trying to find a way to approach him. A way that won't end with me held tightly in his grip.

"I-um. I-" I stutter then let out a cough. I'm feeling all kinds of emotions right now: scared, nervous, confused.

Why does every bad thing happen to me?

"Speak." He orders and I glance at him.

"Why do you want me here?" I ask him as he drags his hands along the arms of the chair.

"I brought you here because you're mine. You're going to live with me and stay by my side." He answers.

"W-why?" I reply, playing with the hem of my dress nervously.

"Because I want you." He smirks devilishly.

"Anything else you want to ask?" He raises a brow as I lower my gaze and swallow.

"W-when can I leave? I-I don't want to be here." I mutter softly, hoping he lets me go soon. But the moment I say those words, his face screws up in a frown.

"Never fucking ask that question again." He spits with rage, his eye slightly twitching. Apparently, there's no right way to address this man.

He lifts his body off the chair and starts to walk away. No, he can't leave me without an answer.

I catch up to him and tug on his jacket sleeve. With that, he stops and look down at me as I glance up at him.

"P-please let me go. I'll do anything and I won't tell anyone." I cry out. It's begining to feel hopeless. And by the look on his face, he's not too pleased.

"FOR FUCK'S SAKE. GOD DAMN IT AURORA, SHUT THE FUCK UP. YOU'RE NOT LEAVING, NOT NOW, NOT TOMORROW, NOT EVER. NEVER ASK THAT AGAIN. DO YOU WANT ME TO HURT YOU? IS THAT IT? DO YOU WANT ME TO FUCKING SPANK YOUR ASS RED? HUH?" He shouts and I'm quick to shake my head, and yet again I'm crying.

Yell at me or scold me, and I bawl like a baby.

But honestly, what is he expecting me to do? This is all beyond crazy. I'm being held against my will by a mafia boss who for all I know killed dozens of people. He can't blame me for wanting to leave.

"N-no." I whisper. I don't want him to hit me

"Then fucking act like it. And to answer your question, you won't stay here forever." He states as he stares down at me. My eyes shimmer with hope. He is going to let me leave.

I am so happy.

"Really?" I chirp, lightly smiling up at him.

"No, just a couple months, till I get business sorted. Then I'm going to buy another property for you and we'll go live there. Just me and you. How does that sound, love?" He pushes my hair off my shoulder as my face drops.

I'm sad again.

"N-no, no, please don't. P-please listen to me. What you're doing is not nice. You cannot keep me here forever. I-I don't even know you." I sob heavily and he grits his jaw.

Before I knew it, he latched on to my arm and starts dragging me up the stairs. I hold on to his hand, trying to yank it off but fail. He keeps walking fast and I'm running after him.

We finally reach his bedroom, he locks the door and leads me to the foot of the bed. Where he sits then yanks my arm, positioning me on his lap. My butt is right there for him to see, my body draped across his lap. I fist my hands into his thighs, trying to lift my self up, but that only prompts him to hold me down.

"Stay still." He orders in that rough voice of his. I can feel the air caress my thighs as he lifts my dress further and further up, sending shivers across my body.

"Pl-please." I squirm around on his lap but in vain. He's so much stronger than me.

He flips my dress up and now my butt is exposed to him. "Hm, fuck." He hums, dragging his index finger along my upper thigh, earning a gasp from my mouth.

He rubs his palm across my butt cheek as I feel my breathing shooting up.

"Please." I gasp, trying to get away.

"Be quiet." He orders.

Suddently, I feel his palm connect with my butt. I cry out as the pain was too much.

"Apologize, darling." He demands and I obey.

"I-I'm sorry, please." I whimper. He comes down on my butt harder, I nuzzle my face into the sheets and cry out, my muffled screams echoing through the room.

He does this many more times, making me cry out harder each time. The pain is too much. I think I might faint.

"That's it, scream for me." He hums in a sadistic tone. He clearly enjoys doing this and the thought of that, terrifies me.

He comes down on the same area even harder, I can feel it burn from the impact. In fact, I think he might just slice my skin open.

I can't take it anymore.

"No, please. Tristan." I sob even harder, if that's possible. I've never been through this much physical pain.

Suddently, he stops. I can feel him breathing though. He places his hand on the area and rubs it gently. "Say my name again." He orders, his voice deeper than ever.

"Please." I sigh, in hope that he would release me. But he doesn't, instead he gives me another spank, making me scream in pain as I lift my head up, no more burying it in the bed sheets.

Maybe if I just say his name, he'll leave me alone.

"Tristan, please. I'm sorry."

He stops and runs his palm through the now bruised area. I cry heavily.

"Hmm, good. I didn't want to this Aurora, but you left me no choice." He coos. Slowly releasing me.

"Are you going to be a good girl for me?" He asks, taking a feel of my hair.

"Y-yes." Was my reply.

"Good, I'm leaving now, and I expect you to be on your best behaviour. Understood?" He questions as he releases me and stands up, adjusting his jacket.

I am quick to back away into the headboard. Hugging my knees as I do. I nod to his question and he smirks.

"I'll be back in the evening. In the mean time, you can find Claire downstairs so she can show you around." He suggests, bending down and grabbing a black tie from the drawer.

"I-I want to stay here." I say, wiping my tears with the back of my hand.

He strides over to me and crouches down in front of me. I look down at him wide eyed, scared of what he will do to me. I'm even more afraid of him now.

"Aren't you going to say goodbye to me?" He asks, his hand reaching over to caress my cheek. I stay emotioneless as he inches his face closer to mine. I close my eyes, I'm not ready for what he might do.

He presses his lips down on my cheek, his hand holding my jaw still. "I'll see you later, baby." He whispers. My cheeks immediately firing up. That was weird.

He stands up and walks out of the door, not before shooting a smirk in my direction than closing the door behind him. I'm left alone with a sharp pain in my butt, a blush on my cheeks, and a thousand thoughts racing through my mind.

I don't know what to think, I don't know what to feel. I don't know what he's planning to do with me. Is he going to hurt me? Or worse, rape me?

Oh, no no no no no.

I can't let that happen. My innocence is all I have left. And I plan to give it to someone worthy. I want my first kiss to be special. Possibly, on my wedding, with my future husband. But that's not going to happen anytime soon if I'm locked in here like an animal.

You might think I'm crazy for thinking about marriage, but I'm a hopeless romantic. Even though I never had a boyfriend, I believe in love. Even if no one shows me love, even though the only person who loved me has passed away, I believe.

I believe someone out there is going to love me unconditionally. Someday, somewhere, maybe, hopefully.

I miss Larry, he must be wondering where I am. He always dropped by and I make him lunch as he's homeless. I miss Mrs Harrison at the orphanage. I miss the kids there too.

I may not have had a lot but I was content. I was grateful. Now, I'm empty. I have nothing to look forward to. I have to put up a fight though. If I want to get out of here, I need to have faith.

Consumed by my thoughts, I eventually fell asleep.

I love sleep. It relaxes me.

I don't know how long I've been asleep for. I don't know what time it is but I don't care. I'm tired of thinking too much.

I hear the door creak, followed by the sounds of footsteps coming closer and closer towards me. I keep my eyes shut, not knowing who it is. That's when I feel a hand hold my shoulder. It's Tristan, he's back.

How long was I asleep?

"Aurora?" He lightly shakes me, attempting to wake me up.

"Wake up, love. You need to eat." He whispers and I flutter my eyes open, slightly rubbing them as I prop myself on my elbow.

"W-what time is it?" I ask and he holds up his arm, flicking his eyes to the watch on his wrist.

"6pm." He answers and I lift my body and sit up on the bed, putting both hands to my side. I whimper as soon as I do so. My butt is still aching from what he did to me earlier. He definitely got me scared.

"Is it still hurting?" He asks and I nod, looking down and frowning.

"The pain will go away soon. I didn't want to do that, angel. But you talked back to me, I want you to always say yes to me. Understood?" He asks, placing his hand on my head and caressing my hair. Is he serious? Does he want me to stay silent and not defend myself?

Not wanting another spanking, I nod at him and he smirks. He's pleased.

"Good. Let's go downstairs." He holds my hand and gets me up, leading me out of his room.

~~~~~~~~~~

It is now 10PM. I had a good meal, then Claire showed me around. It took a while considering how huge this place is, but she was really nice. Regardless of the fact that she complimented my appearance a lot, which made me a bit embarassed. Whenever someone compliments me, I feel as if they're making fun of me.

Now exhausted, I say goodnight to Claire and thank her for today.

I make my way to the room upstairs and into the bathroom. I take off my dress and pick out some comfy pyjamas, I had a lot to choose from. Gathering my hair and putting it up in a messy bun, I wash my face then brush my teeth before I head to bed. Again.

I make myself comfortable then bring the sheets over me. Not long, I hear Tristan walk in and starts taking off his clothes. What is happening?

He walks into the closet, then a few minutes later, he comes out wearing nothing but grey sweatpants.

He casually walks over to the other side of the bed and slips under the sheets. I blink and look at him wide eyed. Is he planning to sleep here?

I cough in attempt to get his attention. He pulls me closer to his body. "T-Tristan?" I ask and he hums in response. He sounds sleepy. "I-um. Are you going to sleep here?" I ask him softly, afraid to get yelled at again.

"Well it is my room, so yes. Now come closer." He motions his hand for me to scoot closer to him. I stay in my place.

"P-please, don't hurt me." I plead. I've never slept in the same bed as someone before. I don't know what his intentions are. What if he tries something?

"Aurora, I just want to sleep. Come. Here." He sighs and I do as told.

I'm now facing him, our faces mere inches away from each other. He holds my hand to his and places it on his chest, making me shiver.

"There we go. Isn't this comfortable?" He adds as I lay my head on the pillow.

"Tristan?" I mutter, in a low voice.

"What is it, love?" He replies.

"H-how do you know me?" I ask him, I'm really curious. When I came here, he knew my name. He seemed like he knew everything about me.

"We'll talk tomorrow, love." He groans, scooting even closer to me, whilst still holding my hand.

"O-okay, goodnight."

"Goodnight, angel."

Heeyyyy, guys.

Sorry, this chapter was pretty short. I couldn't wait to get it out for you.

I want to let you guys know that this story is slow paced. So, it's going to be a little boring at first. But I promise you that things are going to start getting interesting soon ;)

What did you think of this chapter?

Thoughts on Tristan?

Don't forget to comment, vote and share.

Love you💕😙 xoxo.

Published December 21st 2018.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 5.3K 55
A simple mute girl who lives in a world of silence and serenity with her grandmother. A ruthless cruel mafia who lives in the world of women,drugs an...
1.6M 31K 20
𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗳𝗲 =========================== He walked in and locked the door. "The only time you talk in this whole fuc...
2.5M 107K 70
'Are you afraid, do I scare you, baby girl'? He asked me in a sturdy accent And all I could do is nod in affirmation, as I lay on the bed trembling u...
1.2M 27.8K 48
A Dark and ruthless love story. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - He looks deeply in my eyes and brushes h...