pluto || jikook

Door lonely_hobi

while on a trip with his boyfriend jeon jungkook, park jitae goes missing. elsewhere in the city park jimin j... Meer

134340
TEASERS
if i could, i wanted to ask
why you did what you did, why you chase me away
i still revolve around you without a name
the goodbye is colourless, the colours that don't change
oh i've got no name
it must be nice that you're a light
all i do is receive you as you are
prosperity's fallen
what does it matter to live out the rest of my life
i would get it until i die
your sweltering stare
i still revolve around you and nothing has changed
but if love has no name
everything has changed
have you really found eris?
tell me, what makes me lesser than that moon
us is the plural form of u
maybe i wasn't there from the beginning
someday you would understand these words
♡ - my season was always you

i used to be your star

22 3 20
Door lonely_hobi

a/n: how are you enjoying this so far?

- - - - -

jitae woke up and nothing had changed. his hand was still on jungkook's chest and jungkook's was still on his. jungkook slept soundly, his chest rising and falling softly. jitae just watched jungkook breathe, listened to it. it was nice, laying here like this, it was really nice.

jitae thought about everything. he really was trying to remember something, anything. he wanted to remember jungkook, what it felt like to really love him, the endless nights and mornings like this one. of course, he had to admit he was falling for the guy, he was prepared to as he has already before, and with the way jungkook acted around him he still love him too.

jungkook drew a deep breath and groaned, jitae looked up to see jungkook eyes open and look down to him. a small smile played on the younger's face, his lower lids puffing a little. jitae smiled to him.

"i want to stay like this, just for a little while longer," jitae says. jungkook laughs and nods happily.

"of course, we can stay like this as long as you want, but i have work so we'll have to get up eventually you know," jungkook laughs. jitae nods and snuggles into jungkook some more.

"did we always sleep like this?" jitae asks. jungkook shakes his head.

"not always. sometimes, yeah, but sometimes we faced eachother, other times you faced away and i hugged you from behind, just depends." jitae was happy with that answer. "did you like it? cuddling in sleep i mean."

"yeah, yeah i liked it," jitae says, looking to jungkook with a grin, "i dunno, you feel safe."

"i'm glad i feel safe, because i will always look out for you, okay?" jungkook says, pressing a kiss to jitae's forehead before back-tracking quickly, "sorry, i shouldn't have done that."

"no no, head kisses are okay," jitae responds with a laugh. jungkook nods again and just watches him. jitae leans over jungkook and grabs his phone, checking the time. "we should really get up and have breakfast."

"okay, i'll cook us some eggs, yeah? you want to make some toast?" jungkook suggests. jitae nods, sitting up in bed. jungkook sits up too, looking down at his bare body before shaking his head. "i'm not putting a shirt on." jitae laughed. they both got out of bed and headed for the kitchen.

"we keep the bread up the top, grab... four slices and just stick them in the toaster," jungkook says nicely as he grabs the eggs from the pantry, leaving the door open so jitae can grab some bread for toast.

jitae does as told, needing to be told how to use the toaster again but once the tabs were pointed out he got it fairly quickly on his own. once the toast was down, jitae went to the fridge and grabbed the butter, grabbed a knife and some forks from the cutlery draw, and some plates from the cupboard, placing them all neatly on the bench beside jungkook. their kitchen wasn't large so they were constantly bumping into each other.

the toast popped, jitae buttered them, jungkook served their eggs, and they sat down to eat, jungkook digging in instantly while jitae made sure all his eggs were on the toast before picking one of the slices up to eat. he couldn't help it, but he kept looking at jungkook as he ate. jungkook paused his eating.

"oh, yeah, we have this friend, taehyung, the two of you were friends since primary school. he text me yesterday and asked if you wanted him to come over but i completely forgot to text him back because of the remembering thing," jungkook says before stuffing his face with a bug bite of toast. jitae nodded.

"yeah, he can come over, i'd like to re-meet him," jitae smiles.

"i'll text him your new number then," jungkook smiles. jitae nods softly and gives half a laugh.

"how many other friends do i have to re-meet?" jitae asks after a moment of silence.

"well, there's yoongi and hoseok from work," jungkook says, "and there's hoseok's boyfriend seokjin, and yoongi's 'not boyfriend' namjoon," jungkook makes air-quotes around the 'not boyfriend'. jitae tilts his head.

"not boyfriend?"

"well, yoongi's still in the closet to his family, they have outwardly said many times they hate people like us and he's scared to get disowned, so he never admits to dating namjoon, but namjoon forgets this and keeps telling us they're dating, which yoongi doesn't like much," jungkook cleans off his plate and takes both empty plates and begins to get the sink ready for cleaning. he ushers jitae over, pointing to the empty bench. "sit there so we can keep chatting," jungkook grins and begins to wash.

"uh, okay," jitae jumps up on the bench and thinks for a second, "were our parents okay? with us dating i mean," he asks, his hands between his knees as he sat on the bench top, watching jungkook adding dish soap to the small amount of hot water in the sink.

"your parents were super cool with it, my parents were a little shocked at first but they came around once they'd met you properly," he smiles. he chucks the forks in the bottom and sets the plates in too, washing them one by one and setting them in the dish rack.

"i'm glad," jitae smiles, "how long until you go to work?" jungkook looks over from the dishes before he glances at the clock on the microwave.

"forty minutes," jungkook smiles. jitae frowns and jumps off the bench.

"go get ready, i'll finish these up," jitae orders, gesturing to the pan, plate, and glass that were left still, where the glass came from he wasn't completely sure. jungkook smiled but didn't fight back, he just placed a hand on jitae's shoulder and gave him a quick kiss on the head before disappearing back into their room. jitae paused a moment, thinking. he finished the dishes and went and sat down again, unsure of what to do until he hears jungkook come back out of the room. he was all dressed and ready for work though his expression looked like he had done something wrong.

"hey, jitae," jungkook starts, "i should have double checked before i-"

"no, jungkook, you're okay," jitae smiles. jungkook just nods and lets out half a laugh, heading over and sitting on the couch beside jitae.

"i texted taehyung your new number, he should text you soon enough," jungkook smiled. jitae nodded and looked at jungkook, a slightly awkward air hung over them a second. "jitae, we should talk," jungkook says. jitae freezes.

"about..?"

"boundaries," jungkook states, "what i am and am not allowed to do just yet. i just don't want to do anything wrong now," jungkook smiles sadly. jitae sighs in relief and smiles back.

"okay, um... cuddling i don't mind, and... head kisses are okay," jitae says with a nod, his gaze drifting to the side, "but, not the lips and nothing... else."

"oh, no i wasn't even thinking of doing that yet," jungkook laughs a little, "or at all really."

"oh. okay," jitae nods giving a weak smile. they spoke a little bit more about specifics that jungkook was wondering about but soon enough he stood to leave.

"i should be back around seven or so," jungkook as he walks behind jitae where he sat on the couch, placing a hand on his shoulder again and bent down a little, pausing moment before he lay a soft kiss on his head. jitae smiled as he watched over his shoulder as jungkook left the apartment. he grabbed his phone, reading the text from taehyung that had come through a couple of minutes ago.

from: unknown number
hi there jitae, you probably don't remember, me my name is kim taehyung. jungkook told me you'd be expecting a text from me, but i was wondering if i would be able to come see you at around twelve. i'll bring lunch.

jitae replied right after reading, making sure to go over his spelling before sending it, checking the time quickly as well to see how long he had until twelve.

to: kim taehyung (old friend)
of course you can come around. i assume you know where jungkook and i live, so i will see you at twelve-ish.

jitae leaned back on the couch, thinking on how to spend his time. obviously from there his mind wandered to jungkook. his mind was in turmoil about this guy that he had supposedly been dating for years. it hurt him that he had forgotten everything that they had done together, every moment they shared, every night they had spent curled up as they had been last night. it hadn't been the first time they'd done that.

it hadn't been...

then why did it feel like this was all new?

it was because of his memory loss, that was it. as soon as he remembered everything he would feel normal, he would feel the love for jungkook he once did.

right?

surely...

.

.

.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

634 31 33
A troubled college student, Park Jimin is on his way to get his latest fix. He stumbles upon something... That changes his life.
2.4K 71 19
in which jungkook shamelessly flirts with soyeon in order to make her break up with her toxic boyfriend. © starcrossedpjm 2024. all rights reserved...
42.1K 2.3K 44
After a serious car accident causes her to lose her memory, Taehyung tries to help his fiancee remember him and the life they shared together.
1.4K 76 28
❝we have to find jin, he's not us without him❞ after jin disappeared, bts has been dreading life. will jimin figure out where he is with the secret o...