One In A Million ( Chris Brow...

By omgitskingkendrick

More

One In A Million ( Chris Brown Love Story )
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
A/N
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue

Chapter 13

1.9K 31 10
By omgitskingkendrick

LATER ON JUNE 10TH, 2012

I was walking Chris to my door, it was about 8:00 pm, and his mom wanted him home. We stood outside, hugging each other. I pulled away, and he pulled me back.

" Chris. " I whined.

" I don't want to let you go. " He said, snuggling his head in my neck, it tickled.

" Haha, stop doing that. You have to, I'll see you soon, which is going to be tomorrow or the day after that. I promise. "

"..........Okay. "

" Stop pouting, it's too cute. "

He kept on pouting, it was making me laugh. I reached up and kissed his lips. He kissed back. We stood there until, my dad had opened the door.

" Hmmm, what is this???? " He said, all up in the business. I know he was looking out the window.

" Nothing, dad. Bye Chris, see you tomorrow. " I said, pulling away from our hug.

" Bye, Quanna. " Chris said, pecking my lips, and walking to his house.

" DAD!!!!!!! " I yelled at him, and ran inside the house.

" What? " He asked, acting innocent. If only I could slap him.

" Why did you do that?? I know you were looking out the window too. "

" I sure was, and you guys were about to make babies right there on the porch. "

" Was not. "

" Was too. "

" Not. "

" Too. "

" Not. "

" Too. "

" Too. "

" Not. "

" Thank you dad! You finally understand! "

" Wh- Wai- Quanna! "

" Goodnight Daddy!!  "

I ran up the stairs and into my room. I walked into the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my feet. I put on my pajamas. Then tied up my hair. I laid down in my comfortable bed, and watched TV.

Knock Knock

" Come in. " I said, looking at the door, and back the TV.

Marshaun walked in the room, with iPod, and in his pajamas. Which was boxers, and a wife beater.

" Can I sleep with you?? " He asked, doing that puppy face.

" Ha ha, Marshaun, you're not 7 anymore, You're 14. " I said, laughing my ass off.

" Please? "

" .......Fine. "

He smiled and climbed over me. He laid down on the bottom of the bed. He cant sleep next to me, that Mohawk of his will kill me in my sleep, just like the last time.

FLASHBACK

I turned my head and something hit my face. I groaned and pushed it away. It hit me again, making me in even more pain. I opened my eyes, and couldn't see anything except of big ol' bush of hair.

" AHHHHHHHH!!!!! " I screamed, and fell off the bed.

I moaned from the pain, my butt was throbbing. So was my head. Marshaun, jumped up and helped me up.

" Tie your damn hair up!!! Got that shit poking me in the face and all that! I thought i was blind. " I said, pushing him on the floor and laying back down.

FLASHBACK OVER

" Tie up your hair!! " I yelled at Marshaun, cause he'll move up next to me when I'm sleep.

" Why?! I done got all comfortable and ish. " He said, getting up.

He grabbed my scarf, and put it around his head, tying it up. I wanted to slap him so bad. I'll just take the customized one he has with angry birds on it. That'll teach him not to mess with my ish.

"  Goodnight Marshaun. " I said, turning around and closing my eyes.

" Quanna?? " He asked.

" Yeah? "

" Can you call me Shaka Zulu? "

" Goodnight Shaka Zulu. "

" Goodnight Quanna. "

I went to sleep with a smile on my face. Only to be waken up by my phone. I looked at the text, and it was from Chris.

Chris: Goodnight :)

Me: Goodnight, smooches

Chris: Eww, you got cooties, I don't want any kisses from you

Me: Well fuck you too then

Chris: Anytime, anytime

Me: Eww nasty, bye

Chris: Bye, love you

Me: Love you too

I set my phone down, and finally went to sleep. Until my dad walked in.

" OH MY FUCKING GOSH!!!! WILL YOU PEOPLE STOP WAKING ME UP!!! " I yelled, making my dad, mom, and my brother, look at me.

" Well okay then. " They all said at the same time, which irritated me even more.

" UGH! Marshaun I'm sleeping in your room.  "

I got up stomped to his room, and slammed the door as hard as I could. I laid down in his bed and just went to sleep. Happy that nobody messed with me.

I was half way asleep when I felt something touch my cheek. I slapped it or the person hard as hell. I heard a yelp.

I turned on the lamp and saw my dad rubbing his cheek. I started dying, I didn't even know it was him.

I was on the floor laughing, knowing that I probably woke everyone up. They all walked in the room, seeing my dad, and started laughing with me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 563 32
Used to be perfect, But lately things ain't workin' You know he's messing 'round on you I know how we can reverse it You want revenge, we gon' se...
680K 19.6K 91
Grab a hold don't let go let me know, that you're ready to love me.
1.4M 48.9K 93
She say he's just a friend...