The Beginning of the End - Je...

By rubyjane-manoban

!WARNING! [READ THE DESCRIPTIONS!!!!!] Mature Content, Family Issues, LIGHT G!P content (Intersex) JenLisa as... More

PRELUDE
I
Chapter One
II
Chapter Two
III
Chapter Three
IV
Chapter Four
V
Chapter Five
VI
Chapter Six
VII
Chapter Seven
VIII
Chapter Eight
IX
Chapter Nine
X
Chapter Ten
XI
Chapter Eleven
XII
Chapter Twelve
XIII
Chapter Thirteen
XIV
Chapter Fourteen
XV
Chapter Fifteen
XVI
Chapter Sixteen
XVII
Chapter Seventeen
XVIII
Chapter Eighteen
XIX
Chapter Nineteen
XX
Chapter Twenty
XXI
Chapter Twenty-One
XXII
Chapter Twenty-Two
XXIII
Chapter Twenty-Three
XXIV
Chapter Twenty-Four
XXV
Chapter Twenty-Five
XXVI
Chapter Twenty-Six
XXVII
Chapter Twenty-Seven
XXVIII
Chapter Twenty-Eight
XXIX
Chapter Twenty-Nine
XXX
Chapter Thirty
XXXI
Chapter Thirty-One
XXXII
Chapter Thirty-Two
XXXIII
Chapter Thirty-Three
XXXIV
Chapter Thirty-Four
XXXV
Chapter Thirty-Five
XXXVI
XXXVII
Chapter Thirty-Seven
XXXVIII
Chapter Thirty-Eight
EPILOGUE 1
EPILOGUE 2
EPILOGUE 3 - END
EPILOGUE 4 - HORS D'OEUVRE

Chapter Thirty-Six

20.3K 890 72
By rubyjane-manoban

∞∞∞

Later that night, Jennie climbed in bed, dressed in one of Lisa's long-sleeved shirts. Jennie pressed a kiss to Lisa's plump lips, and then snuggled beside her as she draped the blanket over both of them while cradling herself to Lisa's chest with one arm.

What had begun as a light snowfall had quickly turned into a raging storm, and the large house took longer than usual in warming up.

"I love you~..." Lisa murmured against Jennie's temple, her chest rumbling beneath the brunette's hand.

Jennie smiled. "I love you, more~."

"I never want you to leave again." Lisa had never been happier than she was now, but there were days like these that always made her aware of how much she had actually missed Jennie. She had spent nearly a year with Jennie, hearing her aegyo laugh, seeing her gummy smile, but knowing that Jennie was so far away. And now that Lisa had her in her arms again...

"I didn't get back with you to leave you..." Jennie answered in a calm voice.

Lisa's embrace tightened. "I've changed."

Heaving a sigh, the brunette shook her head and slipped out of Lisa's arms, sitting up. "Lisa~, I don't want you to blame yourself for our separation just because you were the one who was always gone all the time and I was the one to leave." Jennie told Lisa, gazing seriously into her eyes. "It was my duty to keep our marriage together just as much as it was yours."

"I know, but..."Lisa swallowed. Sometimes, the need to explain herself was unbearable. "I was young, I was... inexperienced, I guess you could say. Things were bad enough to make me lose control—and I mean me."

Jennie laughed lightly at that.

"I wanted to solve everything... that's why I was there, right?" Lisa's voice lowered to a pained whisper. "I didn't realize I was destroying the only thing that truly mattered to me in the process."

"Don't say that~." Jennie chided softly, brushing her fingers against Lisa's cheek. "You've always cared about the world—about everyone around you."

Lisa nodded. "I know. I want to do well. But my heart is all yours. My family's."

Bending down, Jennie pressed a kiss to the corner of Lisa's mouth.

Lisa sighed. "I will never shun you out again."

"I know~." Jennie told her, and rested her head on the Thai's wide shoulder in a way that she could still see her. "You've proved me that. But that was not our problem, Lisa~. Not mine, at least. I didn't need to know everything that happened in the world. What I needed was for you to trust me. To know that you could tell me anything when and if you wanted."

Eyes soft, Lisa reached out to tenderly brush a lock of hair away from Jennie's face.

Jennie smiled. "And you do now." She continued. "You see me as what I am and what I always was: your equal, your partner."

Lisa shifted so that she was lying on her side, before pressing her lips to Jennie in a tender kiss.

"I missed you~..." Lisa repeated for the second time that day, a pained furrow between her brows.

"Me too~." Jennie whispered against Lisa's skin. "I was obviously better off without you... without the fights, the screams... but... remember those nights, when you wrapped your arms around me and held me tight, like now? I swear I forgot all of our problems then. Every single time, I was ready to start over."

"I know." Lisa murmured. "Every time I felt you so close to me... I swear I wanted to make things right... I just didn't know how."

Releasing a soft sigh, Jennie cuddled closer to Lisa's warmth and nuzzled her neck. "You're here now," Jennie said. "Just... never leave again."

Lisa kissed her khaki hair and tightened her arms around Jennie. "How could I? I have all I need right here."

Strangely enough, the morning found them equally as cold. They took a hot shower, and Lisa assured Jennie that it should get warmer by the time lunch rolled around.

While Lisa got dressed, Jennie made her way to Riley's room to check on him. She made sure to be silent as she pushed the door open, and her eyes softened at the sight that met her.

He was curled up in a little ball, the covers up to his shoulders, khaki hair disheveled all over the pillow. The small brown dog was lying at his feet, also curled up, and lifted his head to look at her when his keen ears managed to pick up the little noise Jennie had made.

Turning around, Jennie fetched another blanket from a storage closet in the hallway, before returning to her son's room to drape it over his small form. Carefully tucking him in, Jennie bent down and pressed a loving kiss to his forehead, gently smoothing her hand over his rebellious hair.

Lisa smiled at the sight from the doorway.

"You know, he looked pretty warm to me~." Lisa teased as the brunette straightened and began to make her way towards her.

Jennie rolled her eyes. "He never stays covered during the night. And he never curls up like that."

Lisa grinned as she grasped Jennie's hands and guided her into her arms.

Jennie cocked an eyebrow at Lisa's action and the Thai chuckled, lightly stroking the brunette's lower back.

"It's ridiculous that you worry you're not a good mother~." Lisa told her.

"That's what we do—us, normal people. We worry~." Jennie replied, with a hint of annoyance in her voice. "Alright?"

Lisa laughed and attempted to kiss her, but Jennie fought her way out of the tall Thai's arms and pushed her away before she could even touch her lips. Another laugh escaped Lisa as Jennie swiftly turned around and walked downstairs, Kuma-yah~ following close behind her.

"Hey, come on~." Lisa said, the grin obvious in her voice, as she made her way into the kitchen, after Jennie. "I'll make you breakfast."

With a snort, Jennie turned around to face Lisa. "You'll do what?"

"I'll make you breakfast..." Lisa repeated. "I can cook. I can make an omelet." Lisa grinned sheepishly. "It's the only thing I can get right."

Jennie took a moment to process the information, before she crossed her arms over her chest. "So, that night... you two didn't even try to cook me dinner. You just promised him you'll take him to McDonald's, and that was that."

"Kind of~..." Lisa laughed.

Jennie sighed and pulled out a seat for herself at the table. "I'd hoped you'd had fun picking up after yourself..." Jennie drawled.

Lisa shook her head. "You know, you seem to have forgotten that day, when you were sick and I cooked you breakfast."

A moment of silence passed before Jennie was able to tell exactly what Lisa was talking about. "I did." Jennie admitted with a small laugh. "My bad~. But you could have simply ordered something from a restaurant."

"I'm glad you think my omelet is worthy of a restaurant..." Lisa shot back, which earned her another laugh and a roll of Jennie's eyes. "By the way~." Lisa added as she began to move around the kitchen, pulling out the ingredients she would need to make her signature dish. "I have to be in Pyeongchang tonight... and I was hoping you two would want to come with me."

Jennie frowned as she stood from her seat, slowly closing the distance between them. "Come with you?" Jennie asked, as though wanting to make sure she had heard right.

"Sure thing~." Lisa confirmed. "I mean, it probably won't be the coolest weekend, because I'll have things to do, but that region is really beautiful, and at least that way you won't be alone." Pausing, Lisa turned and grasped Jennie's hips, tugging the brunette into her arms. Lisa smiled and kissed her nose. "What do you say? Do you want to come?"

Jennie answer came quickly—in the shape of a whispered thank you and a passionate kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 6.6K 47
XIII 𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒊 𝒊𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒔𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒕, 𝒔𝒂𝒌𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒘𝒘 𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒈 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect...
888K 26.7K 56
IV 𝒔𝒐 𝒇𝒂𝒓, 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do not adapt and rep...
378K 12.7K 46
X 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕, 𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒚 𝒏𝒂 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do not ad...
2M 68.6K 64
The stunningly beautiful bride, Jennie Kim whom everyone desires is in an arranged marriage with a young billionaire, her childhood sweetheart. She i...