Love and Appreciate || Jin

By RosellyJin

[COMPLETED] A member have to beg to the other members who are the producers of their songs for his voice to b... More

00
01 - 2011
02 - Faith
03 - Pleading
04 - Thinking
05 - Pray
06 - The Meeting
07 - Home
08 - Longing
09 - Night
10 - Fuse
11 - Stay
12 - Lies
13 - Fall
14 - It's Okay
15 - A Fighter
16 - Not Again...
17 - Don't move
18 - A Sincere Smile
19 - Laughable Accident
20 - Honest Feeling
21 - Crushed Down
22 - Fever
23 - Mess
24 - Lost
25 - Time Lapse
26 - Faded
27 - Silly
28 - Perceive

29 - Final : Time

8.7K 311 85
By RosellyJin

...

"As long as we are seven, as long as we have each other, everything is going to be okay"

...

Jin didn't reply, he just smile. He feels happy but at the same time he feels sad because why didn't he reach their hands when he is struggling? It will become so much better of all of them helping each other but of course it is his kindness and stupid mind.

He didn't want everyone to be worry about him, he didn't want to add more burdens on them. For now, he sure can smile warmly and sincerely since they know, since he know their actual feeling.

...

The next few days, Jin brave himself and say to all of the boys that he wanted to record Spring Day with all of them. The members of course are happy because the passed few months were empty. So empty. They are not themselves for the passed few months.

About the songs in the pendrive, all of them already listened to them. Not just Yoongi, Namjoon and Hoseok all of them. Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin also listened to them. Their reaction is the same with the rap line.

Them crying with the overwhelming feeling.

Honestly Jin is shocked when Yoongi came home holding something that is really familiar to him. His pendrive. Jin actually asks Yoongi where did he got them because Jin is so sure that he didn't give it to Yoongi.

Jin is so sure he never give it neither to Yoongi nor Namjoon. Even Hoseok, the sunshine.

"Hayoon noona give it to me" Yoongi replies.

"Di-did you listen to it?" Jin stutters.

"Hyung, why did you hide so much things?" Yoongi asks.

Jin didn't reply anything.

"They too, they already hear this" Yoongi says again.

Again, Jin didn't say anything for a few moment.

"It's okay, secret can't be keep forever right?" Jin says softly while smiling warmly.

...

When the recording of Spring Day is happening, all of them, every seven of them are in the studio. 6 brothers watching their pillar from the outside of the recording room. The moment of what they are waiting for, for months.

Frighten and panic. That is what Jin is having right now, in the recording room. All the members, Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook, all six of them are monitoring him from the outside.

They were dying to hear Jin's voice. The voice that they have been missing on since the last few months, the voice that was vanished for few months because a traumatic, a mess incident happened.

Jin is the last one to record for his part since he is too nervous. He ask the producer to be the last one, so now, there he is in the recording room, all alone with his heart beating fast and his bones tremble. When the beats drop, he close his eyes, wanting to feel, wanting to capture the whole story of the song.

Until this cold winter ends
And the spring comes again
And until the flowers bloom again
Please stay there a little longer
Please stay there

Happiness. Happiness is what they're feeling right now, hearing Jin's voice, Jin's vocal after few months. The beautiful voice, the melodious voice sure hide a lot of feeling in it. Bangtan didn't know, they didn't know how Jin did that.

They didn't know how Jin can simply carry the song, making them drown in their own world with just his voice alone. Powerful is not a right word for that, the suitable word is 'Magical'.

Not just them but the producers too were thinking about the same thing as them. Truth to be admitted, Jin's voice is one of the most difficult thing to be achieve simply by learning.

Of course it is difficult to be achieved. Jin came alone to Big Hit at the age of 19 without any basic thing about dancing and most importantly singing.

The singer, did try his best to achieve everything he has now. Both dancing skills and singing skills.

There is a secret Jin is hiding, he actually didn't signed a contract to be an idol but instead he signed the contract as an actor. He signed the contract to be an actor.

When the other members were teasing him about how they really thought Jin was actually going to sign as an actor but he didn't, Jin was also laughing together with them.

Jin thought he himself was so stupid at that time, thinking the opportunity to act would come to him but overall he is happy by how the things turn out. Because Big Hit was a really small company the rules about the contract were not so strict, making him feel ease because Big Hit cant really pulled him out of them group because they are the one who put him in the group.

They are the one who put him in Bangtan.

On the day he came in to Big Hit, they already provide him the contract. The fact that they still put Jin in a group with six talented boys and even when the other trainees with talents were competing between themselves in a group was a lot of thing to be discussed. Big Hit need him.

The boys need him.

When the casting manager met him for the first time at the parking lot of Jin's university, he saw something in Jin that the other trainees don't have. He saw the responsibility in Jin.

He saw the urge that Jin has of trying to make himself a better person. He saw the kindness in Jin. He is the right pillar to the group. The group need him.

After Jin step out from the recording room, he give them the smile. Always smiling. He gives his smile to everyone, everyday no matter what happened. To Jin, what actually did someone gain when they put an expressionless face?

At least by smiling to everyone and everything, he gain smiles back from the other or maybe his smile could lift up someone's day.

A simple thing to do might actually light up someone's life. So he always remind himself to smile no matter what happened. He also didn't forget to remind the members too especially Yoongi and Taehyung.

Because their regular face is too strong. Their gaze, their whole expression is actually strong and that actually can make people feel uncomfortable.

Of course Jin knows that Taehyung and Yoongi didn't actually feel angry but it is just because their regular face is strong.

When the first time Jin walked in into their practice room and actually saw Yoongi, he too thought that Yoongi was angry at him when the fact is, that was Yoongi's expressionless face. Same goes to Taehyung.

Tears. Jin notice the tears on each one of them. They are crying? Why are they crying? Did he do the recording badly and they are frustrated?

"Hey, why are you crying?" Jin asks.

Every one of them quickly wipes off the tears on their face without replying to Jin.

"Did I do bad? I feel weird for not singing for months, I'm sorry. I will do it again if you don't like it" Jin says to them after the silent treatment he got from them.

"No hyung, no. You did good. In fact, you did everything perfectly" Taehyung replies.

"Why are you crying? Is something happened at home?"

"Did the upper rank punish you?"

This is Jin. This is Jin that they know. The one who always put others first before he himself, the one who always want to make sure that everything is always right, the one who always be worried about the others but not himself and most importantly their pillar.

The other members can proudly admit that Jin is the strongest out of all the people they have met so far. Besides from their own family, Jin is the strongest. They can proudly admit that they are weaker than Jin, both mentally and physically.

Yes, there are times when they teased Jin for being weak but the truth is everyone knows that Jin is the strongest. It just them being playful and wanting to cheer up the atmosphere and the surrounding.

"No, they didn't. I-It just your voice is so beautiful and we got carried away by your voice" Namjoon replies.

"How did you do that hyung?" Jimin asks curiously with his eyes and nose still red from the tears.

"Do what?" Jin asks back, he is clueless, he didn't do anything.

"How did you carried us away like this? Your voice is so, I don't know how to describe it but your voice is a magical thing I've ever heard in my whole life" Jimin replies, wiping off the remaining tears on his cheeks.

"I, sing?" Jin says cheerfully.

"Idiots, you were crying because of me? Because of my voice? Seriously? You have been listening to my voice everyday for seven years and now you are crying because of me, because of my voice? I am not an idiot Jimin, tell me honestly what really happened to you guys?" Jin says again.

"It is true hyung, we got carried away by your voice, by you" Namjoon replies.

"How come? I've been with you guys for literally everyday for seven years, we even spent the holiday together with me talking to you guys. I talk to you guys every single day for seven years okay" Jin says and laugh at the same time.

Why are they being like this? What are they talking about? Why are they being so cute today?

"6 days hyung, 6 days. You were not even awake for 6 days to talk to us" Yoongi replies.

"That was an exceptional. I was having a really nice sleep okay" Jin says playfully.

"You were not even talk even after those 6 days" Hoseok interrupts.

"What? You expect me to talk right after I wake up? Seriously? You really want me to be back on the bed right?" Jin says.

"That's not what he means hyung, that's is not what Hoseok hyung wanted to point out" Jungkook replies.

"I know, let me enjoy this moment please. It is so fun to tease you guys. This golden moment when every one of you is crying is really fun hahahaha" Jin replies and laugh at the same time again.

"Hyung! You scared the shit out of us. You scared us really bad for those 6 days hyung. You were literally unconscious for 6 days with your body hooked up to the machines that we don't even know the purpose of each machine"

"You were hooked up with all sort of meds, you were injected multiple times with liquids that we don't even know what for and we never heard the name of. You literally couldn't even breath on your own. Fuck. That was the most scariest thing I've seen in my entire life. And, don't let me start talking about your heart. I have so much thing to say about that."

"And most importantly, we can't even touch you because we were afraid, we were so afraid that a single touch can make things worst" one of them snaps after seeing Jin laugh playfully.

It was Taehyung. Wow, the kid really looks like he can murder someone when he snapped. The expression he give, the gaze and all are alarming and frightening.

"I was just having a really nice sleep, I swear" Jin says.

Truth to be told, he really scared them bad. The fact that they almost become six instead of seven, the fact that they almost lost one of their wings, the fact that they almost lost their brother scared them really bad.

The fresh memories on their mind still stuck there and struck their heart, hard whenever they are thinking about those memories eventhough it's already happened months ago. He got the silent treatment from eveyone.

He just wanted to cheer up the atmosphere and the members though. Maybe he just make it worst.

"I'm sorry..." Jin apologizes to them softly.

"Don't be. We are the one who should be apologizing to you. We are the one who didn't realize what you have been gone through, we are the one who keep ignoring you when you need us, we are selfish. We only care about ourselves but you, you are the only one who cares about others. Others but not yourself. We are sorry" Hoseok replies.

"Hey, you, all of you didn't do anything wrong. It just me, I'm the one who's at fault. Don't push yourselves too hard for me, you're just amazing before, now and in the future. Always." Jin says.

"Hyung.." They say in unison.

"Well, since we have finished the recording, can I request something?" Jin asks cheerfully, trying to change the topic

"Anything hyung, anything for you" Namjoon says.

"Let's go and eat seafood. I craving some lobsters" Jin replies.

"Oh come on hyung, you know me and Namjoon hyung can't eat seafood right?" Jimin whines cutely and playfully.

"Idiots, it's not like both of you can't eat the seafood, it's not like both of you have seafood allergy. It just you. Both you and Namjoon. You are the one who choose not to eat it"

"However let me treat you to the famous and well known seafood restaurant that I know. They serve meats too if you don't really like the seafood" Jin says.

"No hyung" Yoongi replies.

"B-but I am hungry" Jin looks down.

"I mean, let us treat you this time. You had enough of us for the past years and now it's our turn" Yoongi says.

And with that, together the seven of them went to the famous restaurant that Jin really like. Eating, talking and having fun together amidst the preparation of their new album.

...

The first revelation of their new comeback, new songs is at their concert. The concert that's filled with about 40 000 of fans, their fans, army.

It's a lie if Jin says that he is not nervous at all for the concert. He is really nervous. After months of not singing infront of others especially to the big crowds, this concert feel like hell to Jin's heart. His heart was beating so fast because he is nervous.

When the staff tells them to get ready for the stage, they, then seven of them gather at the middle of the makeup room making a small circle with other staffs besides them. It's a routine for them before they start anything.

"Tonight, tonight is our night. The past months were hell to us so let's make tonight a heaven for us, for the fans and for the staffs. We have been preparing a lot for tonight and let's make everything went smooth." Namjoon starts off the speech.

"Let's have fun for tonight. Let's have a really fun day." Jungkook continues after Namjoon.

"No matter what we did wrong on the stage, either the choreography, the lyrics or the ment, let's just have fun." Hoseok says.

"We worked really hard for this, we are going to make things vulnerable to us, to the fans and to the staffs. We are going to be happy tonight" Yoongi continues.

"Happy. That is the only thing we are going to feel tonight. We are going on the stage, meeting fans happily and we are going home happily. No matter what happened tonight we are just going to be happy. We are going back home happily." Jimin says afterwards.

"Hell was no longer here. Only heaven. Heaven for tonight. We will only walk on flowery path filled with happiness, love and support from each other, the fans and the staffs. We will only walk on the flowery path from now on" Taehyung says after Jimin.

"From now on, we will work hard, we will work even more harder for the better us. We will smile more, we will forget all the pains, we will forget all the sad memories and only remember the good one. Together we move forward holding onto each other hands, together we support each other, together we live forward" Jin says.

"Together we shine on the stage, no one gets left behind. Everything is going to be okay, everything is going to be fine. As long as we are seven, as long as we have each other, everything is going to be okay." Namjoon finishes the speech.

And with that they started their concert revealing all of their new songs. Spring Day is the most beautiful song out of all. Spring Days is the most meaningful song.

Together the seven of them shine on the stage, together the seven of them having fun, together the seven of them supporting each other. No more members get left behind.

They learnt their lesson. Love and appreciate each and every one of them.

It is true, no matter what happened before, no matter what happened now, no matter what will happened in the future, we need to live our life to the fullest.

Always appreciate every little things in our life. Always love everything in our life. Do appreciate every little things in our life before it's gone.

When it's gone without us appreciating and loving it, we will live forever living with regret.

Time. Time always envy us. In the mean time, always love and appreciate other.

END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 8.6K 28
[COMPLETED] In which, BigHit held a kind of survival competition to choose the final line up of Bangtan and Jin is the last member who join the group...
652 34 9
A Bts fanfiction-.. Jimin-centric. (BtsxParkJimin) *This is not a shipping story* - - He's wondering when it ends.. will it ever end? why is it h...
7.5K 506 40
"We will meet again hyung." "When?" "Someday." "I don't like when words don't have promise or trust in them." "Me too hyung. I don't like to say word...
100K 3.9K 24
yoongi hears a voice in his head constantly telling him everything wrong with him. he pictures the voice like a snake, injecting him with venom and s...