The FAT Girl Named Tamia (Sam...

By RenaeFraser

Sweet Distractions Formally known as The FAT Girl Named Tamia. More

Sweet Distractions Part I
The Fat Girl Named Tamia
after school
you saved me
you saved me part 2
Going home
going home part 2
Good morning FATASS!
Fatass take 2
Fatass take 3
Just Tryna Do What Right
Just Tryna Do What Right take 2
Just Chilling...
Just Chilling: Now What?
Morning After
Morning After Part 2
Morning After Part 3
The Day With...
The Day With ... Part 2
The Day Comes To A End...
Back To Hell High
Back To Hell High Part 2
Back To Hell High Part 3
Its A Party ...
Its A Party... Part 2
Its A Party ... Part 3
Can we just cuddle...
Morning Sunshine.
Morning Sunshine Part 2
I'm Sick Of Your Shit...
We Meet Again...
Surprise My Nigga.
Surprise My Nigga Part 2
Serai's Turn
Serai's Turn Part 2
Group Outing.
Got Business To Handle.
Its My Party I'll Get Turned Up If I Want To...
Its My Party I'll Get Turned Up If I Want To...Part 2
This One Here's A Panty Dropper..
On Cloud Nine.
Serai's Madness
I Can't Believe It.
Q&A.
I Can't Believe It Part 2
Forgive Him Or Forget Him?
Forgive Him Or Forget Him?...Part 2
Baby You Gonna Have To Work For It...
Oh So You're Ashley...
Oh So You're Ashley.. Part 2
I'm In Pain Not Dying, Gosh!
Being A Menace...
Summer Fun.
No Love In This Club...
Love Triangle?
Serai Meets The Family..
Serai Meets The Family Part 2
Trying Something New..
Sunday With The Taylors...
Sunday WithThe Taylors Part 2
Sunday With The Taylors part 3
Finding Out The Truth..
Finding Out The Truth Part 2
Mr And Mrs Pickett.
Driving Lessons? Holy Shit!
Back To The 'A'
Hotlanta
Hotlanta Part 2
Nana Don't Play..
Rooftop Ecstasy ...
Old friends..
Old Friends Part 2
Serai And Kaden's Date Night
The KickBack.
The KickBack...Part 2
A Little Something Extra
Nana's Birthday
Nana's Birthday Part 2
In The House Of GOD
In The House Of GOD Part 2
Mark's Condition
Going Home
Going Home Part 2
#PleaseRead
new Tamia book

Love or Drama...

31.6K 871 104
By RenaeFraser

Tamia

Two words. He Lied. Period, point, blank.

As we all know Kevin had promised he'd take me to the shooting range, but homeboy has yet to do just that. I'm telling you if I could shoot, I'd bust a cap in that ass for all this going around he be doing with me, but for the time being I'm just gonna have to put my anger towards him on the back burner, cause today is the first day on my new job.

It's only a part time gig, but I'm aiming to make the best of it. So here I am, dressed in my black and white striped uniform polo shirt and black skinny jeans in the kitchen, grabbing a quick bite to eat while the others slept in.

Checking my watch it's now 8:26 AM, munching on some frosted flakes I sat on one of the stools at the island. Hearing footsteps, I paused to look over my shoulder to see a just woken Kevin at the door in nothing but pajama bottoms. Normally my thighs would form a mind of its own whenever he was half dressed or just near but not today, turning back to my breakfast, I mumbled a good morning to him as he comes over to me.

Wrapping his arms around my waist and his lips to my hair, I pay him no mind as I finish my cereal. "Excuse me," I murmured as I rose from my seat, taking my bowl to the sink I rinsed it. Not once looking back at Kevin 'til he finally got annoyed.

"What's wrong with you?"

Drying my hands I simply said, "Nothing." Moving to the family room where I left my purse and car keys; following me into the room he asked again, "Tamia what's wrong with you?" with base all up in his voice, can you believe that" I don't know who he think he talking to like that, I might need to put my foot to his ass like somebody else I know, if he think he can always just scare me into to talking.

Heading to the front door, I decide to just say one thing before I left opening the door I turned to him and said, "Figure it out."

Chapter 7

Kevin

"Shit."

What the fuck I do wrong now?

"Ugh why is the female mind so fucking complicated," I mumbled to myself.

"We are not complicated, men are just too dumb to figure us out."

"Morning," Serai says as she entered the room. That's when I realize if anyone knows what's going on, it's Serai.

"What's going on with Tamia?" I said turning to her. as she headed for the kitchen.

"Why you asking me, that's your woman." Looking around the kitchen she frowns when she realizes there is no hot meal waiting on her. Let's be real Serai might be a girl, but growing up with two older brothers only caused her to sometimes act like well, a guy.

"Yes, but come on everyone in this house knows if they ever need to know something about pretty much anything all they gotta do is holla at you."

"Is that your somewhat subtle way of calling me a snitch, Kev?" she said with her head tilted slightly to the left, looking up at me.

"Nah, I'm just saying--look Tamia is mad at me and ain't no telling how long she gon' stay mad, so I'm just asking on big bro, little sis type shit to help me out." I tried my best to give her my best puppy dog eyes but she just rolled hers.

"Well, big bro it just so happens I got the info you looking for, but um, its gonna cost ya."

"You gonna do yo brother like that, fo'real?"

"I'm a snitch remember and snitches don't snitch for nothing but a good price, so I suggest you place two hundred dollars in the middle of my hand before this snitch stitches her snitch back up," she finished with her hand out I can't believe my sister hustling me right now.

"My wallet is upstairs," I simply said.

"Well I'm sure the pair of legs the good Lord gave you can help fix that. You better hurry; I can feel the itches to my stitches coming back in." Sucking my teeth, I walk out of the kitchen up the stairs to my bedroom for my wallet. Coming back down I find Serai back in the family room watching TV while eating a pop tart.

"Here," I said forking over the two hundred dollars. Counting it she smiles, tucking it in her shorts; she went back to her breakfast taking a bite. She says, "She's mad cause you still haven't taken her shooting like you promised."

"That's it? Serai you better gimme me two hundred dollars back."

"Hell nah, this snitch earned her pay, now go make it right dumbass."

**********

Tamia

Driving into the parking lot I parked, grabbing my purse I got out the car closing it; double checking to make sure its closed I headed inside. Walking through the semi empty hall since it was just minutes to nine, reaching Footlocker I took a deep breath before entering.

Looking around, the store was still empty except for the girl around my age sitting behind the cashier register reading a book. Placing a smile on my face I walked up to her and said, "Good Morning, um I'm Tamia, I'm supposed to be starting here today and I was wondering if you could point me into the direction of your assistant manager, please?"

"Oh sure thing, right this way follow me," she said folding the page of the book she was reading as she got up. Walking ahead of me she says, "I'm Chloe by the way."

"Nice to meet you," I answered nervously. Chloe was a tall petite with caramel complexion, light green eyes and bright purple and pink hair, with a nose piercing which surprisingly looked amazing on her.

"Same here," she smiled. Knocking on a door she says, "Jerry should be in here doing inventory."

Hearing a muffled, "Yeah," she opens the door, revealing a room filled with boxes on top of boxes and a surprise I honestly wasn't expecting.

"Jeremiah..."

"Oh good, you know each other, I'll let ya'll get situated it's almost nine. I gotta get back out front, see you later newbie."

It felt like we were staring at each other for hours when really it was only a few seconds. I never thought I'd see him again since that day at the beach but here we are, and instead of him being some cute guy from the mall he's my manager.

Holy shit! He's my flipping manager! Can it get any worse, the guy that tried-- at least that's what I'm calling it-- flirting with me, then later being a shoulder to lean on is the assistant manager at my new job

Oh fuck my life!

"Hi," I murmured

"Hey."

"So you're the assistant manager huh."

Oh my God could I sound any lame?

"Yep, that's me. Ready to get started?"

"Yes."

"Good, grab those boxes over there and start dividing them by their size then stack them in order from smallest to largest over in that corner. Then pull and flatten the boxes and place them in that room over there got it?" he finished saying, while pointing to a door to his right.

"Yeah."

"Good, now let's get to work." Nodding my head, I immediately got to work.

By midday I had finished stocking, dividing and even helped a few costumers, I was in the back about to take a break when my phone vibrated, it was a message from Kevin. Back to back his texts came til I got annoyed enough and replied back.

Kevin<3: Hey it's only been 4 hours and I'm missing you like crazy let me take you out to lunch.

12:06pm

Kevin<3: What do you say?

12:07pm

Kevin<3: I won't take no for an answer.

12:09pm

My Heart: Fine, I'll be taking my break at 12:30 be here by then.

12:13pm

Kevin<3: Okay I'll be there. Love you.

12:13pm

My Heart: You too.

12:14pm

After sending the last text I began taking the rest of empty boxes to the back room. Coming back towards the front, not looking where I was going I bumped into Jeremiah.

"Oh! Sorry, so sorry didn't see you there."

"It's cool, how's it going so far?"

"Great I love it here."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah. Why's that so surprising?"

"Not many girls are into this type of work, they're fine with looking cute in front of the store but when it comes to busting a sweat they normally give up before noon."

"Oh, well I'm not most girls."

"I know," he smiled.

"Um, I don't think I've ever said, "Thank you."

"For what?"

"For being there when I called."

"No problem, what are friends for right."

"Right." Smiling up at him, I was actually happy he was now a part of my life because I honestly felt like I found a new friend.

"Tamia? Tamia?!"

"Huh." Jumping a foot in the air I spun around to find Kevin standing with his arm crossed, not far from Jeremiah and I.

"Kevin... is it 12:30 already?"

"Who's this?"

"This is my boss Jeremiah, Jerry this is Kevin."

Walking forward Jeremiah held out his hand before saying, "Nice to meet you man."

After looking at his out stretched hand for a second Kevin shook it and said, "Same here." and immediately, I released the breath I didn't realize I was holding.

"Well um, I'm taking my lunch now."

"Okay, see you at 1:30."

"Sure! See ya!" I yelled, grabbing my purse and Kevin's arm practically pulling him out the door.

"So what'cha wanna eat?" I asked Kevin, as we head to the food court.

"Whatever you feening for is cool with me," he mumbled.

Looking over at him he had this look on his face, one I'm not used to so I asked, "What's with you?" Stopping at a Jamaican spot, we grabbed a seat before he answered.

"What's up with you and that Jerry dude?"

"What you mean?" I asked, a little nervous since I never did tell him about knowing Jeremiah before today.

"I don't know, it just didn't feel right a minute ago." That's when it hits me.

"You're jealous? Oh my God I never thought I'd ever see the day a guy got jealous over me."

"I'm not jealous, but if I was, which I'm not,-"

Yep he's jealous...

"-Why wouldn't I be I'm crazy over you, you know?"

"Not too crazy I hope."

"I make no promises." And just that easy he makes me smile.

"He's just my boss babe, nothing more."

Nodding he says, "A'ight, but if anything happens you'd tell me right?"

"Yes even though nothing will."

"Good, now can you please tell me why you mad at me?"

"You know why."

"Is it really that important for you to learn-"

Cutting him of I said, "Yes."

"And if I don't?"

"Question: How's the blue balls coming along?"

That got him to think twice. "How's this weekend?"

"Perfect." I smiled.

"Fine, now what you want to eat?"

"Jerk pork!"

**********

Kevin

After lunch I walked Tamia back to work and headed west to see an old friend. There's a new person in my baby's life, which means they're in my life as well for how long no one knows, but one things for sure I'm gonna need a background check done ASAP.

Yo just because I took myself outta the game, don't mean I ever really stopped playing and this Jeremiah cat just became my newest target.

Knocking three times I waited until I heard someone yell, "Who?!" behind the door.

"Kev! Nigga open this damn door!" Snatching the door open, he quickly pulled me inside by my shirt. Pushing me against a wall he says through gritted teeth. "Who the fuck you think you talking to nigga?" Pulling a glock out his waist band, he pushes it against my temple before saying. "I ought a bust one in you right now just for the disrespect."

"Do it then nigga." Staring back at him stone faced, I waited for him to make his move. Seconds went by with neither of us moving suddenly, we both start laughing He put his gun back into his waist and we did a quick bro to bro hug when he said, "I should've shot you in the ass, you lucky you like family but nigga don't get it twisted you ain't blood, so don't be surprised if that shit ever did happen."

"I ain't worried about that shit because my trigger finger stays inching. Now listen I need a favor."

"Why am I not surprised? You ain't come in these parts for no damn social call, so what'cha want nigga?

Same old Leo always wanna get straight to the point back in the A. He and I use to run them streets together, I didn't even know he relocated 'til last week; what can I say perfect timing huh.

"I need a background check done for me."

"What's the name?"

"Jeremiah something I don't know his last name. He's an assistant manager of a Footlocker down east."

"Alright I'll see what I can do."

"Thanks man, call me when you find something."

"Sure, I'm curious though why the BG on this dude?"

"He's working very closely with someone I care deeply about."

"Wait please tell me you lying, you got a girl?"

"Yeah."

"Holy shit! I never thought I'd see the day you of all people in his feelings."

"I'm not-"

"Nigga don't even think about denying it, you over using yo connections because of a girl? Nigga you better watch what you doing cause this bi-"

"Don't get fucked up."

"-Girl already made you forget your number one rule."

"What's that?"

"Never let anyone in."

"Yo I didn't come here to hear all this bullshit. Are you gonna help me out or what?"

"Oh I'm a help no doubt, just know what it is you're doing."

"I always do."

TO BE CONTINUED...

I WAS DETERMINE TO UPLOAD TODAY SO I STAYED UP SUPER LATE TO DO BOTH OF THE LAST 2 UPDATES HOPE YOU ENJOYED.

OOOH FIRST LIA NOW JEREMIAH'S BACK AWW SHIT

I THOUGHT IT WAS ABOUT TIME TO SHOW UP SOME OF KEVIN'S PAST

LEAVE ME COMMENT BELOW ON HOW YOU FELT ABOUT THIS UPDATE

IS THE GUY I PICKED TO PLAY JEREMIAH CUTEEE (PICTURE FOUND ON TUMBLR)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 4.4K 87
Marlicia; stage name Brown Sugar has a lot on her plate. With stripping, college, social life, and home you could image she doesn't have time for any...
164K 7.3K 37
"No one wants a fat girl." "No one will ever love you." "You'll go through hell your whole life if you don't lose weight!" "You'd be so much prettie...
614K 18.4K 42
This story about a girl name Aaliyah she plus size, thick and doesn't give a fuck what anyone has to say about her she's confident. ATL most feared B...
18.1K 35 3
A story about a kid who goes to a special academy for weight gain.