FullMetal Alchemist Fan Ficti...

De GreedHateEnvy

Hopefully I'll come back to this one soon as well... Mais

The Other Side
Hate, Revisit, and The Sacrifice
Remembrance and Research=Aquosea Stone
Humunculi and Chimeras: Friends and Enemies
Envy is my Sin
All is 1 and 1 is All
Envy and Envy...?
State of Amestris: Running Out Bradley PT 2: Mannequin Soldiers
State of Amestris: Running Out Bradley PT 3 Ax
State of Amestris: Running Out Bradley PT 4 Battle Begins
State of Amestris: Running Out Bradley PT 5 Painting The Tunnel Red
State of Amestris: Roy Mustang PT: 1 Phase 4
State of Amestris: Roy Mustang PT: 2 Joining Up
State of Amestris: Roy Mustang PT: 3 Peace
Fire and Flame: PT 1 Finding a Teacher
Fire and Flame: PT 2 The King and His Pupils
Fire and Flame: PT 3 Interveiw
Fire and Flame: PT 4 Challenge

State of Amestris: Running Out Bradley PT 1: Cocky

25 0 0
De GreedHateEnvy

~Told By Joss

"What way does a tree fall?" I ask simply.

"What a stupid question from a stupid child. A tree falls down." Bradley scowls.

"Wrong..." I say, looking at him.

"WRONG?!"

"A tree falls the direction it leans." I reply evenly, un-phased. "You should have been more careful...of the direction you chose...it's a simple matter. 1 day you'll have to face the truth you've set for yourself...the seeds you've planted will grow." I turn and start to walk away, then turn back and look at him. He seems befuddled. After all...we were just fighting. "Will you be able to withstand the force they create when they do? ...You know, heavy is the head that wares the crown hu, yer majesty?" and I turn and walk away.

A wise Xingese prince turned humunculus once told Bradley a king was nothing without his people. A king should put his people before himself...and, while anyone in charge has to know that sometimes you have to sent people to war...they should always pray that they don't ever have to...Little did the arrogant king know just how much this information was true...they say what you reap is what you sow...and so it goes that where you plant your needs...well, that's where your garden grows...so I suppose that's all the prologue that's needed for this story...

This is a very simple story...but yet it took months to plan out. We all planned on running out our so called king...I want you to pay close attention to me. If there's anything I hate it's repeating myself...

We set up a way to make it seem as if Bradley had fallen to his death. It was fairly easy seeing as most of the alchemists decided 2 join into this after finding out everything that he'd done on purpose...

Martel told the truth about Ishval...while it's true James was suppose to start it with a bang...so to speak...that's just the place everyone chose to start the story. The real story is that the Special Opp.s team was sent in to start the uprising...she told us everything. After that me, Cylon, Edward, Al, Mustang and all of his crew decided it was time to remove him from power.

Because Bradley was quickly questioning what was happening he tried to separate all of Mustang's gang...what he didn't know is that we were working with him too and we're pretty good at making sure messages get through...and we were expecting this. It actually made things go quicker.

At this point, all we had on our team was Lora, Dylan, Ed and Lenora. Only 4...but that would soon change...and soon we'd gain Ax, Jacy, and then James.

Making it seem like Bradley fell to a fiery death was easy, like I said. We simply had to get him out. Since he was already thinking the alchemists were up to something he wanted to keep an eye on them so that was simple. He came out to watch the alchemists renew their "license" so to speak. When he left on the train all we had to do was make the bridge and, by extension, the train he was on, explode. It seemed like a job for Kimblee to do...unknowingly, of course. Yeah, we could have done it ourselves but if Kimblee did it then they would no longer trust him and then they wouldn't have him working for them...so it'd be 1 less irritant...so to speak...

How, you may wonder, did we get Kimblee to do it? Well...we threw some rocks at him..some really big rocks at him...and called him names...since they don't know we even exist (which is odd since we were born in central. I suppose since no one knew my real name it actually helped...) they wouldn't know we were working with Mustang...and with a name like Kimblee...well...

"KIMMY KIMMY KIMMY!!" We call tauntingly, throwing things at them.

"KIMBLEE!!!" he snaps, glaring at us.

"Sir...they're just kids trying to..." 1 of his men starts.

"I know..." he re-gains his composer quickly around his men.

"KI~IMMY!!!" Cylon calls, making faces. I laugh.

"Wait, isn't his 1st name SOFTY or something like that?" I say 2 Cylon, but more in his direction. He glares at us again and clenches his fist, smashing the glass he was holding, his face slowly contorting to rage.

"I dunno, but he looks like a cockroach." Cylon shrugs. Looking at him again...he sorda does...just the way those 2 hairs hang down in his face...they look like antenna...

"THAT'S IT!!!! YOU'RE GONNA GET IT YOU FUCKIN' BRATS!!!" he snaps, taking off after us.

"You'll have to catch us 1st!" we both say at the same time, running. Clearly we have a speed and agility advantage. The Carbon-Fiber Steal alloy auto-mail we made is really light and he can't catch up...we know eventually he'll resort to alchemy.

"IS THAT A CHALLENGE YOU LITTLE BRATS!?!?" he yells and claps his hands together, then touches the rock walls and they crumble in front of us.

"Quick, sis, maneuver 6!" I call, seeing the way through. "Follow me!" and I take off and glide easily over the rocks, followed closely by my sister.

"Shall we add something?" Cylon asks.

"Sure. We might as well." I smirk. As we jump on another rock, we clap and then start punching the rock, sending metal and crystal shards at him. He seems shocked and distracted for a second...all we needed was to land a few hits. We laugh, high-5, and take off running after he gets up with new anger and chases us even faster.

"YOU LITTLE FUCKING BRATS WILL PAY FOR THIS!!!!"

"YOU STILL HAVEN'T CAUGHT US!!!" we remind him as the bridge comes into view. Perfect...we all know Kimblee doesn't care about the train that's on it's way as well...but what we didn't know is he wasn't alone...and soon we're running right into Wrath...and leaping over him to avoid plowing over him.

"well hello." he grins evilly. "and why are you tormenting Kimblee...?"

"Kimblee...?" Cylon asks as we slow to a stop under the bridge. The train isn't here yet, we need more time anyways... "Kimblee...Kimblee, Kimblee, Kimblee..." she taps her foot, acting completely confused.

"Kimmy." I reply, looking at her, grinning.

"oh, Cockroach Kimmy!" she acts like she just remembered...right about when Kimblee catches up.

"You know, you're being awfully cocky you little brat...." Kimblee growls, panting slightly.

"You say I'm cocky?" I look at him with mock surprised.

"Yeah...both of you." Wrath replies.

"But I always thought..." Cylon looks thoughtful

"It ain't braggin', mutha fucka..." I start, looking straight at Kimblee. "If ya can back it up. Don't you live by that, Kimmy?"

"Stop..." he growls, pissed. "calling....me...KIMMY!!!!" and he claps and shoots at us...just as the train is above us...and we're standing in front of the main post holding it up...and he's moving to fast to change direction...

"CYLON, UP!!" I say a split second b4 he reaches us. We both jump up and he grabs the post instead of us, sending pieces of metal everywhere...the shock-wave not only killed the bridge, but the train that had Bradley on it as well...it was only him and his men, actually.

"YOU LITTLE..." Kimblee starts just before we both bounce off his back.

"JOSS!" Cylon looks at me.

"GOT 'IM!!" I reply, grabbing Wrath before he has a chance to complain and we take off nimbly through the falling metal, knowing Kimblee was capable of doing the same and probably not able to keep up with us...he's most likely going the other way anyways. His men are liable to be looking for him after the collapse of the bridge and the exploding train...

"HEY, LET ME DOWN!!" Wrath glares up at me.

"Trust me, Wrath...you'll be happy I did this when it's all over..." I reply, smiling at him.

"You...how do you know me...?"

"Of course I know you...Lora told me all about you."

"Lora....?"

"Right...you know her as...Sloth I believe...?"

"M-mommy?" he gets wide-eyed and stares at me as we get far away and finally stop and I let him down. "Mommy...but...but she's dead...."

"Is that what you think?" I look at him. "and who told you that...?"

"I...I watched her...she..."

"Fortunately for you humunculii death is a temporary state...right?" I smile warmly at him as Lora walks out and he stares for a while, and then runs to her.

"MOMMY!!!" he hugs her.

"Wrath..." she smiles and hugs him back.

"Mommy....I thought you..." he looks up at her. "Why...why is your mark blue...?"

"Wrath...I want you to listen closely...I want you to help mommy." she pulls out an Aquosea Stone. "I want your mark to be blue too..."

"But..but why...?"

"Because..." she sighs. "Because if your mark turns blue it means you're free....and you don't have to do what they want you to anymore..." about then suddenly Wrath gets wide-eyed and clutches her tighter.

"Mommy...why does it hurt....it feels like someone's trying to make me..." he trails of, then grabs the blue swirling stone and eats it, just like he did so long ago with the Philosopher's Stones...he sighs softly after a while and I walk over slowly and touch his back, making the red stone come out, knowing the Aquosea Stone was connected...Wrath looks at me, then Cylon, and then Lora. "Why do I feel...so much better now...?"

"Because you're not under their control anymore." I smile at him.

"And now you get a new name to go along with the new freedom." Cylon adds.

"But I don't know any good names..."

"What about...Jacy?" Lora suggests.

"Jacy...yeah...I like that." Wrath smiles hugely...and from then on Wrath was now Jacy...and while we knew Bradley wasn't dead, he was hanging out somewhere (that's most likely literal) and phase 2 could begin.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.6K 48 11
[ 𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘭 ' 𝘣𝘪𝘵 ] [ 𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘭 ' 𝘣𝘪𝘵 ] [ 𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘭 ' 𝘣𝘪𝘵 ] [ 𝘖𝘩, 𝘉𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘸𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘧 �...
38 0 11
Hurry up and read this bc I'm deleting it soon I have gotten permission to rewrite this so it's okay happy reading ig
93.3K 3.1K 40
Psst....yeah you, should check out my story. May be to your fancy 😁 -I don't own the characters or the pictures- Beware there may-CORRECTION- will b...
154 9 14
Bunch of short stuffs I wrote. From the first to the last, and I hope I will see the development compared to the fifteen year old me, to the future m...