A Merman In My Bathtub

By RockNRoller-OrNot

A first person view-point of 'There's A Merman In My Tub with my own personal spin on it! I hope you enjoy! ... More

The Consequences Of My Evening Walk...
The Consequences Of Wakasa's Friends: Takasu...
The Consequences Of A Fashionable Merman...
The Consequences Of Wakasa's Friends: Mikuni...
The Consequences of Octopus Massages...
The Consequences of My Sister's Visit...
The Consequences of Halloween...
The Consequences of A Smelly Bathtub...
The Consequences of A Bath With Siblings...
The Consequences of A Curious Merman...
The Consequences of Bubble Baths...
The Consequences Of an Educated Octopus...
The Consequences Of A Self-Destructive Sea-Snail...
The consequences of Using Toothbrushes as Cleaning Tools...
The Consequences Of A Raise...
The Consequences Of Alcohol-Filled Bathtubs...
The Consequences Of The Birds...
The Consequences of The Games Night...
The Consequences Of A Mooch...
The Consequences of Christmas With A Merman...
The Consequences Of A New Year...
The Consequences Of A Disclaimer For Lawyers...

The Consequences Of My Finances...

411 7 0
By RockNRoller-OrNot

Wakasa is a merman. That I must make clear. He also can't leave my bathtub, or else he will die. And yet, somehow, he has found a way to run up a massive water bill already!

I stormed into the bathroom with the bill in hand. Wakasa was gently splashing water with his tail when I entered, and looked up at me with excitement.

"Can I buy a TV?" I stared at him for what seemed to be hours before finally snapping out of it and thrusting the bill in his face.
"Why Would I Buy You A TV When You Already Cost ¥20 000! Look At This Bill! You Can't Keep Adding Hot Water to the Bath Whenever!" Wakasa looked downcast, so I softened.
"Look, why don't we think of ways to save money?" I suggested, and Wakasa perked up.

We began trying the next day. First, we tried adding a heat-containing blanket over the bathtub. It kept in some of the heat, but it got soggy and...
"Where's Duck-San!" Wakasa cried and began splashing around, sending water flying everywhere.

Then, we tried adding plastic water bottles filled with ice to the bath to try and raise the water level. But it instead made the water to cold, and Wakasa was uncomfortable with the bottles.

Finally, Wakasa opened one of his magazines.

"Why don't we just add an electric system!" he chirped, pointing at an advert. It was for an electric water-heater, which supposedly would save me thousands in gas bills and water bills.
"Yes, that would work..." I said, and Wakasa smiled "...if it were not for the fact it costs ¥1 Million!"

Eventually, we came to a slightly good solution.

I sighed and blushed a deep red. Wakasa was having plenty of fun meanwhile. The two of us had to share the bath. Again.

A little later, after I had gotten out of the bathtub, Wakasa asked me about the TV again. It was only ¥20 000, and I had promised to keep him entertained.
"Please?" he whined. I gave in.

When the TV arrived, Wakasa could be heard laughing from the street. I sighed, defeated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 18K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
4.8M 255K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
31.5K 1K 44
For Aomine Daiki, Happiness is nothing but a mere fantasy, a dellusion, a dream. For he to loss his parents at a young age made him say that, He had...
5K 220 17
on an expedition in North Africa during WW2, Lt. Col. Robert Jenkins gets ambushed by German troops. luckily, he's the sole survivor of his unit. but...