Can There Be Love [Book 2]

נכתב על ידי xxCancerbaby98xx

After the remix of August Alsina song, No Love, with miss Nicki Minaj, the song boosted up on the charts. But... עוד

Can There Be Love
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
First Author' s Note -- Yay
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 13.5 (doesn't really count as chapter)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Author's Note Once again
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 26.5 (Chapter don't count)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Last Author's Note
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 20

2.5K 103 21
נכתב על ידי xxCancerbaby98xx

RECAP: Chapter 19

When we pull up to the parkin' lot of the club he is at, I get out and go inside to find him.  And, as I search 'round fo' him, I finally find him but wit' Safarre in his face.

I run over there to stop them when I am too late.

"Safaree, no!" I scream.

Pow! Goes off from the gun that Safaree shots off.

Nicki Minaj POV

"Safaree, no! No! Stop!" I scream fo' dear life when err'body begins to panic.

I run over when one of the guards grab me by my arms and tries to pull me out of the way and escort me out of the club. I am not leavin' this place , and leavin' Safaree and August like this either. Somehow, I manage to get away when I feel his hand [miss] down my back, but, I ignore it.

I see August when he turns Safaree's gun side ways as he gets hold of the gun, Wiz and Trinidad jumps up. All I hear is loud screamin' and see people runnin' out and each time I get bump and almost fall. I am just tryna get over there and stop them 'cause it's already as bad as I thought. I did this shit, if I haven't cheated and said anythin' non' of this would be happenin'. I am the cause of all of this and I am the reason that August and Safaree's lives are nothin' but bullshit ass drama.

I am the problem, and, the problem needs to be resolved.

When I get over there, I see Wiz, Trinidad, Juicy J, and August are all jumpin' Safaree and I instant scream and cry. Seein' nothin' but blood and violence scares me and I run over to August and try to pull him off. I even beg them to stop hen they just ignore me like I'm not even there.

"August, stop.  Stop!" I beg August when he continues to punch him.

"Guys, stop. Stop! Stop hittin' him. August!" I break down to the floor as tears rolls down my face. I just look at the punch and stomp. Wiz and them stop, but, August gets down and continues.

"August, please.... Please stop it." I cry when I stand up on my two feet. I grab a bottle and slam it against his back.

"Stop it!" I scream when he arches his back and charges at me.

"Who do you love Nick?" August shouts.

"What  the fuck are you talkin' 'bout?" I ask bim in anger.

"Who the fuck do you love Nicki?!" August screams at me, this time wit' more bass in his voice.

"You," I say lookin' down at Safaree.

August cups my face when he looks me dead in my eyes as he squeezes my cheeks tight in his and.

"Bullshit! You still fuckin' wit' that nigga aren't you?" August says anger.

"Ain't no bullshit. I love you!" I shout when August grabs me by my hand and yanks me by his side as he walks away. I jerk from him.

"Oh, so I see," he says while pointin'.

"Case close. You love him and he loves you, so be wit' him than. " August spits out . I look down at Safaree as he chokes, strugglin' to breathe. I crouch down to touch his bloodly face when I look up at August.

"Who are you?" I cry when he frowns.

"Man we gotta go before we get caught. The po po is onna way now!" Wiz say as I get up and fight pass August. I need some space. 

August Alsina POV

"I fuckin' hate you right now! I cannot believe you!" Nicki screams at me.

"The last time I check - I had the gun pointed at me - nigga lucky he missed!" I shout back.

"And, what if he didn't August?" Nicki cries, shakin' her head as she leans onna window.

"You prolly wouldn't care since you still love the nigga! " I said outta anger.

"August, you can't go 'round anf fightin' all the damn time. What if somethin' happens?" Nicki says, makin' it quiet inna car.

She starts shakin' her head again while she sobs. I decide to put my hand on her knee when she just moves. Pissin' me off even more.

"Ion what I would do if I was to lose you," she chokes on her words.

Nicki turns her head and looks at me and I try lookin' at her while I drive, but, lose each chance I get. Finally, I stop at a red light and sit back as I sigh, she must really care 'bout me if she actin' like this.

I wait a minute before I even talk again 'cause we need some quiet time to ourselves anyway before we even talk again. I care 'bout Nicki, I do, so no lies 'bout that, but, at the same time I can't think clearly when that nigga keep poppin' up. So I just focus on drivin' while Nicki just sits back inna seat and keep quiet as I drive. We both needa break and calm down before thigs get mo' complicated.

I decide to turn the radio up so we can listen to some music.

[Verse 2: August Alinsa]

Shawty if you looking for somebody tryna settle down

Probably won't be around nah baby

You should hit me when you tired of playing up in the house

And ain't nobody around

You need that

When you need that late night

We can both make love to the daylight

You got it girl, you got it girl

But you know I can't stay right? Uh nah babe

All I want is you so what you tryna do?

[Hook: August Alsina]

[Refrain: August Alsina]

No love, no love, no love (x6)

I start really listenin' to the lyrics to the song and I start thinkin', what happen to this guy, I can't love. I don't give love, I can't give love, and I don't wanna end up hurt bt love either.  Lookin' at Nicki while the chorus plays and she just bobs her head and smile a lil' bit just as her part comes.

I start to sing along as well, sayin' no love over and over again, Nicki snaps her fingers and I laugh. We pull up to another red light and I keep singin' when Nicki's part comes on, which, catches me off guard a lil'.

[Bridge: Nicki Minaj]

August you know, I’m here to save you

Me and them girls, we ain’t the same boo

You know I hate it, when you leave me

Cause you love it then you leave it

But you know how bad I need it

You’re so fuckin’ conceited

Why you coming over weeded

[Verse 3: Nicki Minaj (August Alsina)]

You can’t treat me like you treat them

Yes, I am the crème de la crème

Yes I am from one to ten, ten

You fronting in them streets, keep saying we just friends

You can’t front like this ain’t way realer

I know you hard, I know that you a killer

I know you started off a dope dealer

But let your guard down, your niggas know you feel her, feel her

So what you want, baby?

(All I want is you)

(So what you trying to do?)

[Hook: August Alsina]

"August, just take me home fo' tonight and I'll talk to you tomorrow." Nicki said.

"I think that's what's best," she adds.

I just nod my head.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

118K 3.9K 51
August Alsina and Nicki Minaj thought they would have a happily ever after with each other. They were dead wrong! Seems only the same patterns has ha...
390K 9.4K 20
Jackie Rowland has everything any 21 year old girl would want : the perfect boyfriend, a great job, and about to graduate college. But things go left...
412K 12.3K 43
You honestly know you want to read this . It's worth your while I promise . Jhene aiko and August Alsina ? Yas just read it I promise it will catch y...
596K 20.8K 75
{Cover made by @sincerely_moe } "When these streets are all you know, it's hard to tell who's a friend or foe.."- August Alsina One broken soul. On...