Just Like Magic ✔️

By your_jagiya91

She was more than ordinary but she kept that secret to herself, well and her best friend Namjoon. The two gre... More

Disclaimer
1: Best Friends
2: Yoonmin and the Favor
3: Getting Ready
4: Bad Date
5: Namjoon Meets Taehyung
6: Unexpected Efforts
7: First Impressions
8: Truth Be Told
9: Who Are You?
11: So It Begins
12: Returning The Favor
13: Kim Seokjin
14: All Sorts Of Crazy
15: Time In The Hot Tub
16: Tae & His Dirty Mouth
17: Breakfast With The Kims
18: Breakups Aren't Equal
19: Thank You
20: The Plan...Gone Wrong
21: You Love Me
22: All Over The Place
23: Competition
24: Jin's Comment
25: Love All Around
26: Truth or Dare: Part One
27: Truth or Dare: Part Two
28: Soft & Protective
29: Angry Namjoon
30: Forgiveness
31: We're All Alright
32: Party Crasher
33: Punishment
34: Discovered Daddy Kink
35: Getting Permission
36: Private Dining Rooms
37: Sexual Tension
38: Celebrating
Chapter 39: Wedding Bells
Chapter 40: Shipping & A Heart Shaped Bed
41: Punishment Time
42: Family (Final)
43: Epilogue

10: Meeting The Hyungs

11.1K 546 105
By your_jagiya91

"OH MY GOD NOONA DID HE CHOKE YOU?!" Namjoon shouted as he pulled my head to the side looking at my neck.

I giggled and pulled away from him. "No...but you know I wouldn't have minded that either." I winked at him.

"Aish...Noona." He smiled. "So I assume that your date when well then?"

"Last night was so much fun...it was easy...I didn't worry about trying to impress him and conversation was easy....ugh...and god is he sexy."

"Oh yeah he is..."

"Who is sexy?" We heard from the front door.

"Don't you knock!?" I shouted back.

"Noona!" I heard again. That voice had me whip my head around.

"Jimine!! Oh my gosh its so good to see you." I smiled as I jumped from the couch and wrapped my arms around him. He returned the hug kissing me on the cheek.

"It's so good to see you too, it's been way to long."

"Yes it has." I said pulling back. I put my hands on his cheeks watching as his eyes turned slant. "You're too busy for your Noona."

His face fell a little. "No, Noona that's not it."

"It's alright." I said dropping my hands. "You're a dance genius so of course you're constantly busy."

His smile came back and he pulled me onto the couch to sit on his lap. "Actually Noona guess what?"

I took a moment to actually guess, and both his, Namjoon's and Yoongi's smile caused me to gasp and place my hands over my  mouth. "You're transferring to Big Hit?" He nodded and I immediately wrapped my arms around him. "OH MY GOSH JIMINIE!" I pulled back. "Hoseok will be so excited...are you excited?"

"Actually I am, I've made my money, and honestly it will be nice to actually teach instead of perform for once."

"Oh I'm so happy for you."

"Why are you on his lap?" Yoongi asked joining us in the living room.

"Shut up Yoongi."

"That is my lap."

"It is Jiminie's lap and if he wants me to sit on it I will."

Yoongi gave me a dirty look but smiled after a moment. "If you and I weren't so much alike I'd hate you." I blew him a kiss and he laughed sitting across from us. "So what's this I hear you had another date? Same guy?"

"You had a date, Noona?" Jimin asked before I could say anything. "Did he treat you right?" he asked with big eyes.

I giggled. "Okay, Yoongi to answer our question, no it wasn't the same guy."

"It was the server she had while on that date." Namjoon chimned in.

"You shush." I said turning to him. I watched Jinx jump on him laying on his chest facing him. I giggled because Jinx was also trying to shut him up. I turned back to Jimin. "And yes, he did...he treated me so special."

"Is that why I see so many hickeys?" he asked raising an eye brow.

I went wide eyed. "We didn't sleep together if that's what you're asking."

"Why not?" Yoongi asked, genuine curiosity in his voice.

"Well, he's younger than me, and it was our first date." I looked down playing with the hem of Jimin's shirt. "And I am kinda hoping that it works out...I think I may really like him." I looked back up to Yoongi and he smiled and nodded.

"Joon." He said. "Does that mean you're back on the market? I know someone."

"No....well yes I'm no longer going to sleep with Noona but I will not meet up with anyone you set me up with....not after what happened last time."

"Oh come on...Mark is hot."

"Yeah...and quiet...too quiet...I like conversation."

"Hey he and Jackson should get together...he wouldn't stop talking." I laugh.

"Jackson Wang?" Yoongi asked.

My eyes widened. "You know him?"

"He's been up my ass for years trying to get a contract in for Big Hit."

"He did mention something about that..." I said.

"Huh..." He responded.

"Well anyway, Noona who is this mystery guy?" Jimin interrupted.

"His name is Taehyung."

"And he's fucking gorgeous." Namjoon added.

"And such a good kisser." I moaned.

Jinx jumped down from Namjoon and walked over to Yoongi. He jumped into his lap and curled up.

"I hate this stupid cat." He sighed.

That was a lie and everyone knew it. Jinx is probably the only thing in this world other than Jimin that can completely turn him into mush. He proved my point by lifting his hand and scratching his ears, where he KNOWS Jinx likes it most. He sighed and I couldn't help but roll my eyes.

"Alright...well what do you all want to do?" Jimin asked looking at Namjoon and I. 

"Who's hungry?"

||

Me: Busy?

Tae: Actually no, I have the weekend off...remember?

Me: I asked if you were busy not if you were working. 😏

Tae: Touché

Me: So are you busy?

Tae: Not at all

Me: Hungry?

Tae: Starving

Me: lol up for socializing?

Tae: with Namjoon hyung?

Me: and my friends Yoongi and Jimin

Tae: For sure, where do you want to go?

Me: My house – home cooked meal.

Tae: What time should I be there?

Me: You can come now, we are just hanging out.

Tae: On my way.

I looked up from my phone and everyone's eyes were on me.

"Looks like I'm cooking." I giggled. "Yoongi your job is to keep Namjoon OUT of the kitchen."

"Hey!" Namjoon shouted at me.

"I'm serious...Jimin would you like to keep me company?"

"Yes!"

We got up and made our way to the kitchen. I know Namjoon likes spicy foods so I made one of his favorites. Jimin and I were laughing and I was half way done when there was a knock to the door. I looked up and watched as Jimin's eyes went wide and he jumped from his chair.

"Wait! Jimin!"

I ran after him but it wad too late, he swung the door open making Taehyung jump.

"Holy. Shit." Jimin swallowed. "You are beautiful."

Taehyung's face when from shock to a smirk. "Thank you."

"Oh my god and your voice..." he responded loudly. He turned around walking back towards the livingroom. "Yoongi hyung I need you to talk to me." He said loudly again.

I laughed and turned back to Taehyung who was still smirking. "He seems....nice."

"He is." I nodded. "Would you like to come in?"

He nodded and he followed me inside. I heard him take in a deep breath and let it out just as we turned into the living room. Jimin was sitting on Yoongi's lap his face tucked deep into his neck. Jinx was sitting on Namjoon's lap, but when we got into the room, he lifted his head and saw Taehyung. He jumped from Joon's lap and walked towards Taehyung. He sat directy in front of him looking up.

I giggled. "He wants you to pick him up."

Taehyung bent down and gently lifted him cradling him to his chest. He started to purr loudly and rubbed the top of his head against Tae's jaw. He smiled and pushed his cheek into Jinx's forehead rubbing slightly.

"I missed you too buddy." He giggled.

Jinx lifted his head and as if Tae knew he was done and wanted down, he placed him back on his tiny little toe beans. Jinx trotted back over to his cat tower and jumped to the highest platform. I looked back over to Tae who was smiling. He turned to Namjoon stepping forward extending his hand.

"Hey hyung, it's good to see you."

Namjoon stood and hugged him. "You too." When he pulled away he introduced him to Jimin and Yoongi. They started talking giving me an opportunity to sneak back into the kitchen. About a half an hour later I jumped at a deep voice.

"I like him."

"Jesus Yoongi you scared me."

He smiled. "Sorry, I didn't mean to." I let out a deep breath and looked at him. "I like him." he repeatd.

"Yeah?" I smiled.

He nodded. "So does Jimin."

"How do you know?"

"Because he keeps telling him stories about you."

"What?!" I moved to run into the living-room to stop the madness but Yoongi caught me keeping me in the kitchen.

"Stop...it's all good things. Let them talk." I eased up and went back to cooking, my mind racing about what kind of stories Jimin could possibly be telling him. "They are the same age."

I looked up starting to put the food out. "Jimin and Taehyung?"

"Yeah."

"I guess I didn't connect that, but yeah they are."

He snickered. "5 years younger."

"4 ½ actually."

He laughed. "Does that bother you?"

"No?" I said finally looking at him. He raised an eye brow not believing me. "Okay...it doesn't bother me in the sence that he's young...it's more like...I'm old."

"You're not old."

"I'm 2 years older than you...3 older than Joon."

"But you're not old." He said leaning forward. "Your body may be, even though it doesn't look like it. But you're not old. Your mind...your heart and spirit, all young. That's what matters."

I looked at him and his eyes were soft. Something that isn't usual with him.

"Thank you." I softly let out.

"You're welcome." He smiled. "When are you going to be done though, because I'm starving."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

451K 26.1K 78
[WATTPAD PREVIEW FEATURED] 😳🙏✨💃 "She's mine, and I'll fight the whole world to keep her. The sins of the past may block our emotions, but I refus...
29.7K 1.7K 50
V's POV We both look into each other's eyes. I feel her honesty with each word. I see her love for me in her eyes. I'm on another universe right now...
1.7K 73 14
Hi I am park jimin I can't believe what I am going to say now but my heart was unconscious for awhile now, so many people confessing their feelings a...
5.7K 382 46
{ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ} "You know what? I'm more than angry. I'm furious. You throw away my feelings like they're nothing. Like I'm nothing. And then you...