Immortal love...can always be...

By xAngelFromAbovex

Crystal stone is an average teenage girl, with understanding family and amazing friends. Her life seemed norm... More

Chapter 1-Deja vu (Edited)
Chapter 2- Hospital?? (Edited)
Chapter 3- The rogue vamps back in town? (Edited)
Chapter 4- The stranger in the dream...(Edited)
Chapter 5- Falling in love?? (Edited)
Chapter 6- Amy's run in with a stranger.... (Edited)
Chapter 7- Alec's little secret is revealed.(Edited)
Chapter 8- Vampires exist
Chapter 9- Introduced to the family....
Chapter 10- The Trance of Blood
Chapter 11- Charlotte's a Vampire Hunter???
Chapter 12- Through blood...is a new life...
Author's note
Chapter 13- A date; with an annoying disturbance.
Chapter 14- Vampires...
Chapter 15- A big decision...
Chapter 16- The intense pleasure and pressure of Blood
Chapter 17- Love...anger...danger
Chapter 18- Answers revealed...
Chapter 19- A new forming love? or just teasing?
Chapter 21- A New Change
Chapter 22- Running...
Chapter 23- Training...
Chapter 24- Hunter's back...
Important...please read!!!
Another Re-cap!!
Chapter 25- Your weak spot...
Chapter 26- You have a twin!
Chapter 27- Change.

Chapter 20-secrets...secrets...and more secrets

204 5 4
By xAngelFromAbovex

James’s POV

“Come here” I said gently to her as I held out my arms for her. She scooted over to me as I pulled her into my arms her heat radiating off her as she muzzled into my chest. I heard her breathing pace out as I watched her eyes become heavy; I looked down at her again to see herself asleep in my arms.

I got up off the ground, still holding her in my arms. I sped to the car and uneasily opened the car door and placed Amy in the passenger seat; I quickly hopped in the driver’s door. I drove her back to my place, my apartment with some other Vampires. Our apartment isn’t very far away from the Knight’s family home, so whenever we are needed we can get there quickly enough.

When we arrived out the front of the apartment, I parked the car in the underground parking and raced over to Amy’s side picking her up in my arms. I kicked the door shut as I quickly raced upstairs to my apartment; I kicked the door twice and waited as I heard the door being unlocked.

“Hey man, who’s the chick?” Coop (Cooper) said to as he eyes Amy in my hands, I pushed past him and quickly sped to my room. I placed her gently on my bed; I tucked her in kissing her lightly on the forehead. I walked out of the room casually as coop stopped me by my door.

“So…. who’s the girl?” He insisted; I rolled my eyes as I walked to the lounge sinking in to the cool leather. Cooper sat next to my staring at me, which always made me uncomfortable.

“Her name is Amy” Is all I said, I saw out the corner of my eye him roll his eyes as he sat back resting his back lazily on the lounge…. He kept flicking the channels to and fro and it was annoying the crap out of me, I got up grumpily and made my way back in my room. I noticed Amy was awake because as soon as I walked in she sat up; I smiled at her as I crawled across the bed to sit next to her.

“Did you sleep well?” I asked her; she grabbed a hold of my neck pulling me down next to her.

“Alright I guess, but was a bit lonely” I chuckled at her cuteness as I held her close to me; she yawned as she rested her head on my chest. I laid down next to her as she made herself comfortable on my chest, she yawned once more as I kissed her forehead.

“Get some sleep beautiful, you’ll need the rest” she nodded her head against my chest as she fell back into a deep slumber.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Crystal’s POV

"That's for her to explain to you," He said nonchalantly to me…for her to explain, what did he mean? What does she have to explain to me? I sighed in defeat as I snuggled back into Alec’s neck, as Alec’s parents walked away from us. I heard Alec sigh, as he held onto me tighter, squeezing me slightly. I closed my eyes as my eyes became heavy; I felt Alec’s soft lips kiss the top of my head as he whispered in my ear’ I love you’. I fell asleep after that in a peaceful slumber…

~*~*~*~*~*~

I woke up the next morning, two strong arms wrapped firmly around me in a comfortable bed- I assumed. I opened my eyes hazily to see Alec’s face…’I could get used to this view’ I thought to myself but I said it out loud. Shit!

“I’m glad” Alec smirked at me as I could feel my heated blush on my cheeks; I buried my head into Alec’s neck, his chest rumbled as he laughed at me. I felt his arms roam my sides as he pulled me closer to him; I looked up at him his eyes burning with passion. I stuffed my face in the pillow feeling embarrassed, my back facing his face. Alec’s hands rubbed my back, his finger soon became magic as he massaged my back.

“Hmm…Alec, that feels so good” I moaned as he fingers dug deeper into my tense muscles, I tried my best and held in another moan as his fingers hit a tense area making me feel so…relaxed. I turned back over quickly; Alec smirked as his hands roamed under my shirt massaging my torso.

“Babe…” I got caught off guard and gasped as his hands reached up further my top, reaching my bra. “Alec!” I warned him, he chortled and backed his hands away placing them firmly on my waist. He kissed my cheek softly; his kisses trailed down towards my neck his breath hesitant over my neck. He quickly pulled away from me and was about to get up but I grabbed his wrist, holding him in place.

“Crystal…I cant handle it, I wont be able to control myself. I need to get away fr-

“Have some of my blood…I rather you have my blood than anyone else’s” He just stared at me an expression across his face I could not read; I pulled him back down on the bed. He landed on his knees across from me still a bit shaken up- I think. I made my way closer to him; pushing my hair to the side I tilted my neck towards him.

I felt one of his hands hesitantly wrap around my waist, the other gently on the side of my neck. His lips gently kissed my neck, his lips tracing the vein along my neck until he stopped in the middle of my neck. His fangs bit onto my neck, the sound of him sucking my blood made me feel weird but I knew it was better than anything else. My hands instantly went around his neck, as the pleasure of him drinking my blood intensified.

Alec pulled away from my neck, licking my puncture wound; which I found out heals wounds. He looked at my intensely before grabbing me roughly around the waist and tackling me to the bed, I giggled as his sudden burst of energy.

“What’s gotten into you?” I said happily which turned into a giggled when he tickled me at my sides; he smirked at me as he sucked on my neck gently making a moan escape my lips.

“Nothing…I just love you” Alec sung melodically, I laughed at him again as he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his torso, placing my arms around his neck and he snaked his arms around my waist.

“Alec, what are you doing?”

“Come on! I’m sure you want to see your friend” What the hell did he mean by that? I shrugged it off as I let my legs slip from his torso; he got up off the bed pulling me with him. We walked back out into the main lounge and-and Charlie was there.

“Charlie!” I screamed running into her, I hugged her tightly as she hugged me back just as tightly. I felt my tears spring to my eyes, I miss the girls…my parents…everybody, even the annoying jerks.

“I missed you,” I wailed to her as tears fell freely from my eyes.

“Aw, I missed you two” She said sadly pulling me back in for a hug, I continued to cry on her shoulder until I was pulled away from her into someone else’s arms. I looked up to notice Alec holding me, looking down at me concerned.

“Are you alright babe?” he asked me as soon as my crying had stopped; I nodded my head stiffly as he kissed my lips softly pulling me back into his chest.

“Charlie why are you here?” I asked her, she smiled weakly at me before looking up at Alec with pleading eyes.

“She’s here to discuss business, She and I will explain everything later for now we can do whatever you want” Alec responded, I looked questionably at Charlie then back up Alec a huge grin spread across my face.

“Anything?” I asked him, he raised an eyebrow at me but nodded anyway.

“Anything”

“Can we go to the park?” I said happily, he chuckled as he nodded and grabbed my hand.

“Yes we can got to the park, as soon as you get changed. Skylar brought over some clothes from the house for you” I nodded in response to him. How did I not notice the clothes in there before? And why could I have not gotten changed?

“Remember the one’s I had to get shopping with you” He groaned which made me smile cheekily; he rolled his eyes at me pulling me to his side again.

“Come on let’s go,” He told me, leading us back into our room. When we got back to our room, Alec led me over to a dresser and showed me the few clothes I had in the draw. I pulled out a pair of skinny jeans, a blue tank top with the numbers ‘64’ in white; I grabbed my black cardigan just in case. I turned back around from my dresser to see Alec smirking at me, as he lent casually against the bedpost.

“Turn around!” I demanded, he huffed out a breath but turned around anyway. I quickly got changed, cause I knew it wouldn’t take long for him to turn around on me. Just as I pulled my top on, Alec turned around with a smirk plastered on his face.

“Hey!” I exclaimed, he chuckled coming over to me placing his hands firmly on my hips. He kissed my neck sweetly; trailing up to my lips as he kissed me tenderly.

“You know I saw you getting change through the mirror” He smirked against my lips, I looked around his head to see a mirror positioned to where we are. I gasped and hit his arm angrily and pushed him away from me, he just smirked at me as he leaned against the bedpost again.

“Jerk!” I said sticking my tongue at him, I quickly grabbed my black flats and exited the room. I went in search for Charlie in the living room but couldn’t find her; I went and wondered the bottom area of the house. One of the doors in the corridor was slightly jarred open, a light illuminating out of the room.

I sneakily made my way down the corridor, I could hear muffled voices and as I walked closer to the door, the voices I heard became louder and understandable.

‘So…why again do you want our help?” I heard Charlie’s familiar voice question.

“We want to catch the rogues of guard, I know we have the numbers but we don’t want to take any chances” I heard Alec’s father, Gages gruff voice say to Charlie.

“And we have a problem…we think the cause of all these attacks is because of Crystal we think-

Two arms grabbed me roughly around my waist, pulling me away from the door. I turned around to face Alec, as he had pulled me back into the living room.

“Don’t go snooping in business, that’s no of your concern” He said as he raised an eyebrow at me, I pouted at him and walked away from him sitting on the lounge.

“Babe, don’t be angry with me. I just don’t want to worry you” Alec said apologetically as he sat down next to wrapping an arm around my shoulder, pulling me to his side. I pushed him away from me as I turned on my side to look at me.

“It is my concern, all of this,” I said waving my hands about angrily “Is somehow my fault and I want to fix it!” I yelled at him, he sighed as he ran a hand through his hair.

“Crystal…-

I cut him off, I was getting impatient “Tell me!” I pleaded with him as tears began to form in my eyes, he sighed again as his gaze fell to the floor.

He drew in a big breath and let it out “We think you may be the problem to why we are being attacked so much now as before, the same reason why we think Lucifer came back into to town and the same reason that some-some Freak is trying to create a vampire army to kill us! Crystal your special than any human girl- well then any human you are a-

“Alec!” I heard Gage’s strong voice bellow, I looked up from Alec to see him standing angrily near the lounge.

“Yes? Father” Alec said hesitantly standing up from the lounge, levelling up with his father.

“I need to talk to you…now!” With that Alec and Gage walked away from me, not before Alec looked at me one last time before the both walked into the same room I had heard most of them all talking. I sat on the lounge silently thinking over what Alec had said…I am the cause of this, I have caused all this chaos to Alec family…all because of me.

“Crystal?” A soft voice said breaking me out of my train of thought; I looked up and saw Charlie standing over me a girl I didn’t know a little way behind her. The girl had dark brown hair that went past her shoulders; her chocolate eyes stared at me briefly as a bubbly smile plastered on her face before it quickly vanished. Charlie noticed my gaze and turned to look at the girl, before turning back at me

“This is Victoria” She turned to look at Victoria “You can go now, if you like” With that Victoria nodded and left the house, walking out of the front door. Charlie came and sat next to me silently as she stared at me intently for a little while, until looking at the floor but I was to break the silence.

“Charlie…Why are you here? Why do they need your help?” I asked her, as thoughts of previous questions roamed around in my head giving me a headache.

She let out a long breath as she looked up at me, a weak smiled on her face “I guess it’s time to tell you. Crystal…I’m a vampire hunter” She said slowly as my mouth flew open, she could-

“Before you say anything, I want to explain” She continued, I nodded stiffly as she let out another big breath. “Hmm…how can I explain this to you?” She ordered for a minute before continuing to talk.  “I was trained to be a vampire hunter, when I was 10. My family has had a long run of vampire hunters and me being the oldest, I got the job as well. I was taught how kill Vampires, numerous ways and the ways I can torture them. I would never use any of this on the Knight family as we have had an agreement settle but any other stray, or rogue vampires me and my father kill.

I know this is a lot to handle Crystal, but I though you should know. I cant keep this from you anymore, since I have to help the Knight family” She said letting out a big breath, I just sat there silently…

One of my best friends was a Vampire hunter.

I was in love with a Vampire and live with a bunch of Vampires.

But the main reason I was quite was because…

I’m the cause of all this chaos, me alone.

How could I create so much damage? When I have done nothing…why am I so special to these Vampire!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 20 aaaaahhhh!!! Sorry I havent posted much on this story, i had no idea what to write and had writers block...but here I'am!!!

 I hope you liked the chapter?!?!? I know I left you on sort of a cliffy, but that's the fun  ;)

So....I wonder why Crystal is so special, because I dont even know yet :) maybe some ideas????

PLEASE

VOTE!!!

COMMENT!!!

<3 love you all 

Continue Reading