Lost | Tom Riddle ✔

By _nomad_

"Sweetheart, you are the badger, I am the snake, but in this chase, I am the predator and you are my prey." ... More

Cover
Chapter 0: Meeting Her
Chapter 1
Please Read
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Facts : From Author's Desk
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Characters : From Author's Desk
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Behind the kisses : From Author's Desk
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
OMG moment for this story
Chapter 44
Plot Holes : From Author's Desk
New Story : Dating Blindly
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Blooming romance
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chemistry: From Author's Desk
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Decoding Tom : From Author's Desk
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Trailer
A friendly competition
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Epilogue I: Meanwhile
Epilogue II: Repercussion
Family Ties and Trees
The Last Note: From an Author's Desk
Q&A
New Story
All the alternate endings
Bonus Chapter
Sequel?
Sequel

Extended Summary

130K 2.9K 1.9K
By _nomad_

Some people dream of luxury.

Some people dream of getting recognition.

Very few are there who crave simplicity. Even lesser crave anonymity. The girl in this story is from those few. To not be bothered is what she dreamed of. She was average, in looks, academics, and extracurriculars. She was not a head-turner in any fathomable way. Too petite for her age, one would never guess that she was fifteen.

There was just one thing that could distinguish her from others but she kept it hidden. This is a story about an otherwise average girl. That girl wants to live her life unnoticed and ignored.

When she met the prodigy of her era, the last thing she expected to happen was for him to get unintentionally lost in her arresting eyes. However, what shocked the hell out of her was him trying to find, chase, manipulate, possess, dominate and finally claim her. Claim her as his. And that too, exclusively. Throw in the horrible pasts, jealous fan-girls, nosy friends and a genius professor; and you will get lost in the romantic journey of two teens from a magical world.

This is a journey of a boy and a girl who crossed the paths and got stuck. This is a story where love finds you when you can't afford to find the one on your own.

Dive in to find out what happens when a boy who supposedly can't understand love meets a girl who craves the same phenomenon like no other.

After all,

When you have a chemistry like an ATom, you sure as hell do expect the reactions and explosions like the ones in a reactor.

~*~*~

Disclaimer

This fan-fiction is a creation of my mind. This story, its original characters, the story-line, and the dialects are mine. Please respect the time, effort, and all the love I have put through to bring everything under an umbrella of this story. Please don't ruin anything for me by stealing anything. Tom Riddle is a Riddle, both literally and figuratively. His character is a bit complex to work on when it comes to romance. Despite this, I adore him the way he is. He is a character that is bound to have opinions. I will really appreciate it if you don't bash on him having them. Don't expect him to be unicorn, daisies and rainbows or him abandoning his ways at the mere sight of the female protagonist. I hate stories like that.

This story IS a love story. If you are not into love and romance stories, this is not a book for you. I am tired of people playing a supposed hard-to-get feminist and bashing Tom and the rape whistles. (Any person blowing it will be blocked.) Sexual assault is not something we should joke about. I do value your comments, so I tend to read them very carefully. Some of you are becoming an impossible-to-get reader for me. It takes a lot of effort and love to write a good story even if it's just a fanfic. I value your critics, but when you bash Tom mindlessly, you bash me since I am the one who is portraying him in this story. Characters are like writer's babies. So it hurts them. Please make sure you remember that we are humans with feelings. As far as I understand feminism is not just bashing the male characters. If anyone has an idea otherwise, then, my dear friend, you do need to get a quick check on your reality. They are so discouraging that I want to stop reading comments altogether.

Lastly, I really hope you will love this story as much or even more than I do while writing it. In the end, I want to thank every single one of you for giving this story a chance. Giving me a chance. Please don't be a ghost (silent), reader. Show your love by voting, commenting and sharing this story. It means a world to me.

Thank you all!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 5.1K 27
"You don't understand." Peter says. "I love you, I've loved you since the day one. HE doesn't care about you, not like I do." "Captain Hook is a go...
4M 115K 35
The shy, quiet girl who sits in back of class is the last person you would think to be a werewolf right? Well, Abigail Mason is just that. She wants...
246K 5.6K 30
BOOK ONE. Olivia Potter didn't know the Wizarding world existed until her fourth year. She didn't know that she had a twin brother. She was left alon...
73.8K 2.2K 13
What's a Soulmate? It's a... Well, it's a best friend but... more. It's the one person in the world who knows you better than anyone else. It's someo...