Child of the Moon

By LilyTiger21

"Do...you know what I am?" I asked, looking at them. Pearl, Amethyst, and Garnet all looked at each other, de... More

Luna Stone
Meet the Gems
Questions
Weapons
Light Cannon Duo
The Cheeseburger...what?
The Gem Temple
A New Friend
The Cotton Candy Lion
A Feathery Duo
Fusion?
Opal
Sword Fighting Accident
Waiting
Secrets and Dreams
Circo's Birthday
Sugilite
Lies or Truth?
Confused Emotions
Legends and Goodbyes
Family Dinner Plans
We ARE Family
Star People
Who is that?
Bloodstone
Beneath the Surface
Sally
Message from Lapis
New Friends, New Enemies
Always a Way
Cross Roads
Hanging with Friends
Swords, Friends and Meaning
Not what I Thought
So Close, But So Far
Sardonyx
Fights
Unexpected Help
Fire Opal
Understandings
Living Nightmares
Sing!
Amana Karmaria Jelani
Tiny and Cute
When It Rains
Corrupted Gems
Lumos
Birthday Troubles
Tension
Loyalty
Onyx's Past
Finding the Lost
The Lost Being Found
Finding Home
Three is a Crowd
The Old American Sport
Changes
Catching Up
Reconnecting
Common Care
Drag Race Hill
Where Your Meant to Be
Bringing Back Someone Special
Explanations
Stormy Waters
A Cold Mission
Not So Small
Grown Up
The Past Comes Back
Revenge
Benitoite
What Rose Quartz Did
Alone Together
Dream Abilities
Walking Among Dreams
Testing for Answers
Flexibility, Love, and Trust
Stepping Up
A Fruitful Birthday
Searching for Answers
Got to Go Fast
Infiltration
One of Us
Alone with Company
There Can Only be One
Second Chance
Detective Doug
Baking Out of Comfort
The Reoccurring past
Giving In

Unexpected Guest

477 13 1
By LilyTiger21

Hey guys! So we get to the birthday episode! Let's jump in and party! :D

-Luna's POV-

"Luna!" I heard Circo shout as I struggled to find my gift. "Hurry up!"

"Hold on!" I shouted, lifting a pillow and seeing a red and yellow box wrapped box. I smiled in relief and grabbed it, putting the pillow back down. I raced out of my portion of the cave and towards the exit. Once outside, I saw Circo standing nearby, holding his gift that was wrapped up. Though the shape of the guitar was obvious.

"Took you long enough," he said, smirking. I punched his shoulder and said, "Let's hurry over. We got to meet up with Amos."

Circo rolled his eyes at the name mention and we started out. I didn't mention Onyx because I still had to get her ready to meet everybody. If I didn't....Well, Circo was going to be having his sword out the second he sees her. WE reached the house and I saw Amos standing near the steps at the bottom. I smirked and said to Circo, "Hold this really quick."

I handed him the box before he could say anything. I then started running towards Amos and, at last minute, said, "HI AMOS!" Amos spun around in time for me to tackle him in a hug. He managed to catch and, using the momentum, spin me around in a hug. We finally stopped spinning and started laughing.

"Your guys are going to make me vomit," Circo said, looking as if he was ready to punch Amos. We broke apart and I said, "You guys ready to head out?"

"Yep," Amos said, holding a small bag that probably was a gift for Steven. I then noticed over his shoulder Onyx nervously poking her head out from under the porch. I slightly nodded and turned to Circo.

"Could you go on ahead?" I asked him. "I have to talk to Amos."

Circo rolled his eyes and said, "I swear the day I hear about you two fusing is the day I'm going to duel Amos."

Amos and I laughed nervously, trying not to be too obvious about the fact that we did fuse earlier this week. Circo walked into the house and it wasn't until I saw the flash of blue light from the warp pad did Amos and I ran over to Onyx.

"Are you certain about this?" Onyx grumbled. "The sunstone wasn't at all happy the last time we met."

"You'll be fine," I said, patting Onyx's shoulder. "Now, you need to change your clothes a bit. And your going to need a new name."

"Is all of this really necessary?" Onyx asked, looking at Amos and I nervously.

"We're trying to make sure that you don't get in trouble," I said. Onyx sighed and said, "Fine."

She then moved her scarf from her neck and placed her hand over her gem. She sighed and closed her eyes, concentrating on her gem. A silvery light formed around her hand and enveloped it. The light spread until it enveloped her entire form. When the light did die down, I blinked in surprise by the change. Her hair was the same and so was her skin, but that was it. Her goggles had changed to bottle cap glasses, so I was able to see her black eyes. They actually looked pretty. She kept the same scarf but it had yellow stars instead of diamonds. She wore a white turtle neck sweater and black skinny jeans. She still wore combat boots but they weren't as dangerous looking as before.

Overall, she looked like a new gem.

"Wow," was all Amos and I could really say. Onyx rolled her eyes and said, "And now a new name?"

"Yeah, but honestly I don't-" I started, not sure of what to call her. But she interrupted me, saying, "Jet."

"Why Jet?" Amos asked, confused.

"Back on Home world, I was often confused for a Jet instead of an Onyx. I can bet that even the Crystal gems aren't definite about what kind of gem I am."

"Only problem is Peridot," I mumbled, placing a hand under my chin. "We're going to have to talk to her separately if we want this to work."

"We'll be able to talk to her," Onyx said. "We just have to be away from the others."

We nodded and I smiled, saying, "Well, let's get going."

"How are we getting there?" Amos asked, as I walked towards the house. I looked over my shoulder and smiled, saying, "By warp pad of course."

-Time Skip-

"I'm never going to get used to that," Amos said, shaking his head a little once we had warped to the barn. As we all stepped off the pad, I giggled saying, "That's the same thing I said about being a gem and now? Look where I'm at."

Amos rolled his eyes and Onyx looked around, nervous. "Are you sure this plan is going to work?" she whispered.

"So long as we call you Jet instead of Onyx, we'll be fine," I said. As we drew closer to the barn, I saw Peridot walk behind the barn. I stopped our group and said, "Hang on a second."

I ran as quickly as I could to the back of the barn and saw Peridot. "Peridot," I whispered. She nearly jumped into the air but caught herself when she saw me. "Oh. Luna, what do you want?" she asked, sounding annoyed.

"I need you to help us out," I said, as Amos and Onyx came around to the back. Peridot's eyes grew wide and she said, "Onyx?! What are you doing here?! And why do you look so different? What's going on?"

"We need you to start calling Onyx Jet, until we say otherwise," Amos explained.

"Why?" Peridot asked, sounding as if that was the stupidest thing she had ever heard.

"Because if we use my real name, Peridot," Onyx said. "I won't have a chance to be here. My gem may get...shattered." Peridot visibly shivered and she quickly nodded, saying, "Okay, okay, okay. I'll start calling you....Jet."

Onyx smiled and nodded. I sighed and said, "Whelp. Time to introduce you to everybody." The three nodded and we walked out from behind the barn. I walked towards everybody and said, "Hey guys!" Everybody turned to us nd for a moment, everybody had a smile. But it quickly faded when all eyes saw Onyx. Before Amos or I could do anything, Circo charged at Onyx, pulling out his sword. He tackled her and pinned her to the ground, blade at her throat. Onyx squeaked in fear, and Circo said, "What are YOU doing here?"

"Get off of her!" I shouted, using my water to remove Circo from Onyx. Circo struggled against my hold, and shouted, "Why is she here? Why did you bring her?!"

"I want to change!" Onyx shouted. Everybody stopped and stared at Onyx. She slowly stood up with the help from Peridot. Onyx dusted herself off and said, "Ever since I came back to Earth, I've done nothing but try to get off of it. I was scared when I was separated from Peridot and I ended up running into Luna. I...want a second chance."

"No way!" Circo shouted. "Your an onyx! Why should we trust you?!"

"Actually," I said, lowering Circo to the ground. I let the water seep into the grass and said, "She's actually a Jet."

"Jet?" Steven, Circo, and even Connie asked. Pearl started laughing and said, "Oh of course! Back on Homeworld, Jet's and Onyx's were confused all the time!"

Garnet didn't say anything, but Amethyst ran over to Onyx and said, "Welcome to the Crystal Gems!" Onyx laughed nervously and nodded. Steven and Connie ran over to Onyx and soon, everybody was wanting to talk to Jet. Well, everyone but Circo. He had his arms crossed over his chest and he didn't look too happy. I walked over to him and said, "Look, I know your upset about this-"

"Upset?" Circo said, his voice low so nobody else but myself could hear him "How do we know we can trust her?"

"You trust Peridot. Why not give her a chance?"

Circo sighed, not looking like he liked the idea at all. "You sure she's not an onyx? She looks like one," he asked, looking at Onyx.

"Like she said, onyxes and Jets get mixed up all the time."

Circo sighed again and said, "Fine. But the moment she does something that goes against what we do, she's out." I smiled and nudged his shoulder forward, gesturing he should go and say hi. He groaned and walked over to Jet. Everybody moved out of the way, a little nervous of what he may do. 'Jet' looked up at him, looking more and more nervous the longer he stood their and stared down at her.

"So...your name's Jet?" Circo asked. Onyx nodded, trying to stay calm. Circo stuck his hand out, offering it and said, "Circo."

"N-Nice to meet you, officially at least," she said, taking his hand and shaking it. Circo smirked a little and Steven shouted, "Let's get this party started!"

.........

Wonder how the party will turn out? Second half of this episode will be finished in the next chapter. Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I'll try to update ASAP :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 103 44
A story where you can ask any character questions or just say something to them.
1M 26.5K 101
* Reader insert * gender neutral *read the story to find out about your exciting life with the gems! **UNDER MAJOR EDITING** **IF I MESS UP PRONOUN...
22.3K 601 20
"How have you been, my Starlight? You're ready to collaborate, I hope?" . . . "Steven!" Pearl cried, throwing herself at him. Amethyst opened her mou...
114K 2.6K 15
( This story follows the movie plot, so if you didn't watch don't read it. !!Spoiler alert!! ) 2 years later, everything was perfect. Steven has gott...