I Run To You (boy×boy)

By lcloudynightsl

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Trigger Warnings ×Self Harm(minor) ×Sexual Content(minor/only good gay smu... More

I Run To You
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25: Happiness
Chapter 26: Hurt?
Chapter 28: Ecstasy
Chapter 29: Filler
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34: End

Chapter 27: Christmas

869 22 3
By lcloudynightsl

It's Christmas day. Liam woke up to the smell of syrup.

'Eww. Syrup.' Liam thinks as he gets up from Axle's cold, empty bed. He walks through the hallway and sees Axle shirtless pouring syrup in a bowl of sliced bananas.

A few weeks ago Liam Troy and Ethan went Christmas shopping and Liam just can't wait to give Axle his gifts.

"Morning." Axle smiles when he sees Liam emerge from the hall.

"Morning. What time is it?"

"About 11. 10:50-something."

"Oh okay. So we have time to open presents. But save one to open at their house." Liam says with a smile as he rushes to the reef wrapped table that was a substitute for a tree. He gets 3 presents leaving the best one for Troy's house.

"Here." Liam gives him all of them.

The first 2 were bags while the other was wrapped in wrapping paper.

"I know how much you love cologne so..."

"Oooh. It smells nice. You don't really like cologne though."

"Yeah but I like the way that one smells."

"Okay." Axle says going through the other bag. "A hoodie?...Oh my favorite football player! Thank you." Axle says looking at his hoodie jersey thingy for Julio Jones from the Falcons.

"I knew you liked him so I went ahead and got it for only 12 dollars!" Liam says.

"Well thank you." Axle says unwrapping his other gift and is in a state of shock. "Is this the best one?"

"No. I'm saving the best for Troy's." Liam says as he watches a happy Axle stare excitedly at the signed Metallica, Rolling Stones, and the Beatles albums. Axle stood from his crossed legged position and picked Liam up swinging him around. Liam couldn't stop smiling.

"I'm guessing you like it." Liam says.

"Of course. Thank you so much." Axle laughs. He kisses Liam's cheek.

"No problem." Liam laughs.

Once Axle sets Liam down, Liam opens his gifts. One was in a bag. He was so excited.

"What's this?"

"Open it..duh!" Axle says. Liam chuckles and goes through the bag.

"Axle...I can't marry you." Liam says sarcastically as he looks at the tiny box.

"Awww...why?...." Axle chuckles." Open it." Axle smiles with his lips only.

It was a beautiful rose gold ring.

Liam was in love. He put it on right away.

"Oh my fucking god it's so pretty!" Liam says happily hugging Axle as tight as he can. Liam doesn't cuss much, but when he does he's either real pissed or real happy. Axle kisses his cheek again and holds Liam's hand down to look at the gem.

"It's so pretty." Liam says.

"Not as pretty as you." Axle mumbles eating some more bananas and syrup.

"Come on, baby. You got to open 7 more." Axle smiles at Liam wide eyes. Liam opened gloves, 2 hats, a hoodie, a necklace with his name on it, a choker, and a charm to his charm bracelet.

"Thank you so much!" Liam says happily.

"You're welcome. It's about time to get dressed." Axle says.

"Okay." Liam says getting up and getting ready. He put on his black button up shirt and red jeans and white shoes. What he wore for Halloween. He brushed his teeth and got all his gifts for Troy and Ethan.

"Are you ready?" Axle asks wearing his hoodie that Liam got him. And light blue jeans.

"Yup." Liam says.

"A'ight." Axle says taking Liam's hand.

...

Ding! Dong! Ding! Dong!

The bells went when Axle rang the doorbell to Troy's house. Troy's mom, their principal, opened the door.

"Hello Liam and Axle. It's so nice to see you guys again. Come in. Come in. Please." Ms. Rodriguez says.

They walked in to the warm home which smelled like turkey and cookies. Liam took in a deep breath with a smile.

"It smells great." Axle says.

"Well thank you." She says surprised at how nice Axle is acting.

She brought them to the dining room. Liam was so happy to see Ethan and his mom and Troy with his mom.

"Go put the presents underneath the tree, sweeties." Troy's mom says going into the kitchen with Ethan's mom.

"Hey Troy." Liam says hugging Troy from the side.

"Hey Liam. Hey Axle." Troy says. Axle nods his way putting the gifts under the tree.

"Hey guys." Ethan says squeezing Troy's torso.

"Hey." Axle says waving.

"Ethan!" Liam says going on his tip toes to hug Ethan.

"Hey!" Ethan says. Axle and Troy talk for a while until Troy and Ethan's mom come out with plates and cups and set them down.

"Okay let's open presents first." Ethans mom says.

"Okay." They all say in unison.

Troy gets a computer and a new game. Ethan gets some nerdy book that's an inside joke with his mom. Their moms got books and jewelry from Troy and Ethan.

"We are going to take out the turkey. Someone come help please." Troy's mom says. " We need to get the sides out." Troy and Ethan go.

Liam gave Axle his last present hesitantly. He didn't know if Axle would like it or not.

"Let's see what you got." Axle says opening the black velvet box. He looked down and smiled brightly at Liam. He picked up a small gold chain with the word Axle engraved in it. It had silver rhinestones around his name. It was gorgeous. Axle actually felt a slight blush creep on to his cheeks.

"Thank you Liam. It's very gorgeous." Axle says kissing Liam's cheek.

"You're welcome." Liam smiles brightly to where you don't see his eyes.

"Here you go." Axle says handing Liam his last gift. It was boxed. Once Liam opened it He was confused.

'Ear buds?' He asks himself.

"Um...thank you." Liam smiles awkwardly. Axle laughs.

"You're so cute." Axle pokes Liam's nose.

"Thanks..." Liam sats frowning at the ear buds.

"Oh....you might need this." Axle says handing Liam a coral blue Samsung Galaxy s8.

"OH......MY.......GAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWDDDDDDD. AAAAAXXXLLEE. thank you thank you yhank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!" Liam says jumping into Axle's lap hugging him tightly.

"It's not the new one, but I hope you like it."

"Bloody hell! Did you blow your dough?!"

"Liam what does that mean?" Axle laughs.

"Did you lose all your money?" Liam says.

"No.."

"How?!"

"I'll tell you about it later. It's okay right?"

"I'm sorry but you buggered me dead!"

"What?"

"I'm so fucking surprised!" Liam says not obtaining his slang.

"Good." Axle says kissing Liam's cheek for hundredth time.

"What happened? Did Liam finally kill Axle?!" Ethan asks coming I getting a small giggle from Liam and a small glare from Axle.

"Look Ethan!" Liam runs over to Ethan with his new phone.

"Daaaammnnnn."

"Language, honey." Says Ms. Hernandez, Ethan's mom.

"Sorry mom." Ethan calls rolling his eyes. "That's a sexy phone."

"It is..." Axle says coming up directly behind Liam scaring the living crap out of Liam.

"The foods ready guys."

They dig in after praying. Axle ate 7 plates. Troy ate 5 and half cause he ate the other half of Ethan's. Ethan had 4 and a half. Liam had 3, and their mothers each had one. Let's just say that was a very big turkey.

"We're gonna go play some games." Troy says. They all follow. Troy and Liam of course play against each other. Each time Troy attempts to win. Meanwhile Ethan and Axle put a puzzle together. That's when they actually start to actually glue pieces together.

"That's the most ducked up puzzle. Come on guys. It only had 24 pieces. It's for a 12 year old." Troy says sighing. Ethan and Axle just shrug as Liam chuckles.

At around 7 o'clock they had dessert then played some more. Then at about 8 Liam and Axle left.

"Tonight was great. Wasn't it?" Liam says.

"Yeah. It was." Axle says taking Liam's hand in his.

...

They both took a shower and started to watch a movie. Elf. About a baby going into Santa's bag at an orphanage by accident and living with Santa and his elves at the North Pole and then he realizes he's human and doesn't belong so he to find his father who is in New York. He loves with his fathers wife and step son since he hasn't adjusted to being human. He soon realizes he doesn't belong anywhere. But that's okay cause family will accept you for who you are. And that is home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 266 18
"Why are you staring at me like that?" I asked, confused. Did I have something on my face or what? Weirdo. "You..." He trailed off, without finishing...
158K 7.4K 48
"What I was going to say was selfish..." He mumbled. I edge closer to him until my hand slowly cradled his cheek. Tilting his head up to look at me...
1.6M 69.6K 39
Carter is a disabled 19 years old ex football player. After an accident one year ago, he was cursed to a lifetime in a wheelchair. Ryder is an a...
228K 6.6K 39
Ethan went to boarding school every year, he didn't love it but it was better than staying home. Every year it was the same, maybe some new classes b...